PDA

View Full Version : After death audio.

juice188
11-19-2005, 05:55 PM
This has been bothering me ever since the chaingun came out, but whenever I die to a chaingun and go back into the arena or level, I hear the chainguns bullets whereever I am, even if there is no chaingun.
Does this happen to anyone else or just me :\

jkool666
11-19-2005, 05:57 PM
This has been bothering me ever since the chaingun came out, but whenever I die to a chaingun and go back into the arena or level, I hear the chainguns bullets whereever I am, even if there is no chaingun.
It happens to me to and is quite annoying :S.

MisterMastermind
11-19-2005, 06:05 PM
the chaingun noise lags me so its just contianul deaths after i die to 1 chaingun, It's like it diseases me >=(

Huwajux
11-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Jetpack makes that noise too. :\

DrDrizzle
11-20-2005, 11:34 PM
It happens to me too and it's very annoying. I have to turn off the volume. x_x

bahamutstevetff
11-20-2005, 11:42 PM
i never akknowlaged it.

zephirot
11-20-2005, 11:45 PM
Woah This Damn Annoying Chaingun Annoy Me.

skyler87
11-22-2005, 11:18 AM
Lmao, I saw this topic name and first thought you may've been talking about the squish-like "ergert" sound it makes after your bones or w/e appear in the dropship after you die. I really hate that sound :(
Woah This Damn Annoying Chaingun Annoy Me.
Uhm...

Wind_Master
11-23-2005, 02:21 AM

Ya, happens to me to and it can get quite anoying.

BrAwLeR
11-24-2005, 03:01 PM
Lmao, I saw this topic name and first thought you may've been talking about the squish-like "ergert" sound it makes after your bones or w/e appear in the dropship after you die. I really hate that sound :(

Haha, yea, I thought the same thing. As for the Chaingun after-death sound, yes, it's really annoying.

Akoalin
11-24-2005, 05:56 PM
How come when you die, you teleport onto the spaceship and then turn into bones and guts?
Yeah.. that chaingun noise is annoying as ****.