PDA

View Full Version : Plasma g-18 gun

Wind_Master
11-19-2005, 08:07 AM
This has been suggested many times but has never been made or completely thought out.

This will shoot out multiple plasma shots exactly like the g-18. These will do 7 a bullet and will travel at the same speed as g-18. It is preety much a slightly stronger g-18 that shoots out plasma bullets. You will be able to buy this (if it gets approved) for $5,000 from the dropship traders.

1.Anyone got a name for this weapon?
2.Can anyone make a gfx for this gun? (has to be a small gun)

Sulukra
11-19-2005, 08:11 AM
Sounds to me like adding something for the sake of adding something.

Whats different about this gun? Its just a more powerful plasma G18. Its something that costs money so that Trials can't get it. It just gives another edge to the P2Ps. Sounds alot like the red rifle. Where is the balance in this gun? Does it have any down sides, other then the cost?

EDIT FOR SAIYAN:Yes, except we don't want even MORE edges. We have 20 more HP then them. I don't want to just have to shoot them 12 times with a plasma G18 to kill someone who could very easily be way more skilled then me.

EDIT FOR JKOOL666:When I say its like the red rifle, I mean its the same sort of idea, not the same kind of gun. A supposedly more powerful (Though as you said, 7 is not more powerful.) version of an already existing gun. Its really not that different.

SayianOozaru
11-19-2005, 09:18 AM
P2P's are supposed to have 'Edges', otherwise there would of been no reason why we upgraded, if you don't get anything from it. But back on Topic. $5000 for some rip of a g-18? -_- Blue Riffle and Red Riffle would pwn that gun, and yet the gun still costs more than them? maybe(if it's bought) it'd go for like 1.2k -_-

jkool666
11-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Sounds to me like adding something for the sake of adding something.

Whats different about this gun? Its just a more powerful plasma G18. Its something that costs money so that Trials can't get it. It just gives another edge to the P2Ps. Sounds alot like the red rifle. Where is the balance in this gun? Does it have any down sides, other then the cost?

EDIT FOR SAIYAN:Yes, except we don't want even MORE edges. We have 20 more HP then them. I don't want to just have to shoot them 12 times with a plasma G18 to kill someone who could very easily be way more skilled then me.
Actually if you must know these would be weaker then G18. Now don't even try correcting me on G18's, they do 8HP per shot and reading windmasters post I belive he said 7HP per shot. Also regarding trials froget them they can buy P2P. Also it is completely different then a redrifle. If it was a redrifle it would be a *rifle* not a pistol. Also G18 has much less long range, when you shoot it you stop in one place (when you hold down the shoot key). And redrifle also has a charged up shot and if I'm correct hits 13 HP? not 7.

DrDrizzle
11-19-2005, 06:11 PM
I agree......=D

Wind_Master
11-19-2005, 06:19 PM
Actually if you must know these would be weaker then G18. Now don't even try correcting me on G18's, they do 8HP per shot and reading windmasters post I belive he said 7HP per shot. Also regarding trials froget them they can buy P2P. Also it is completely different then a redrifle. If it was a redrifle it would be a *rifle* not a pistol. Also G18 has much less long range, when you shoot it you stop in one place (when you hold down the shoot key). And redrifle also has a charged up shot and if I'm correct hits 13 HP? not 7.

Thanks. And sayian 5k is a good amount. I see people like Venom who has 100k if not more. I bealive 5k is a fair price. 1.2k is way to low. A trial could get 1.2k easy.

DrDrizzle
11-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Only if there sitting on there ass for like 1 hour or so they mite have nore that 1.2k >=o

SayianOozaru
11-19-2005, 08:16 PM
Thanks. And sayian 5k is a good amount. I see people like Venom who has 100k if not more. I bealive 5k is a fair price. 1.2k is way to low. A trial could get 1.2k easy.

-_- So 3 or 4 people in the game have 100k+, that's no reason to set the price that high. And Rifles cost more than Pistols -_- (Expesially since Rifles do much more damage)

bahamutstevetff
11-19-2005, 08:34 PM
i think it should be very good and cost like 50-70k

Wind_Master
11-19-2005, 08:46 PM
i think it should be very good and cost like 50-70k

50-70k!!!!!!! Thats way too much.

icemaster
11-20-2005, 12:58 AM
i think this would be an interestin weap...price-wise tho, theres really nothing u can do...back wen i was a trial, it took me about 6-7 hours to buy a jpack...i wanted to try that thing out so bad XD, if there was a day with me with no life...that sure as hell was it...

edit: im not gloatin about the jpack, just statin a fact...for the ppl who do know me, they know...i dont gloat...and im not ****y....

6-7 hours aint much, on a weekend for some1, they could make that money then use it neway...so price i dont think matters...5k sounds pretty good tho if a price were to b made

off topic: were there gunna be armor and stuff? i rem jesse tellin me about it WAYYYYYY b4 i even conisdered p2p lol... (sry to b off topic :P)

bahamutstevetff
11-20-2005, 07:44 AM
50-70k!!!!!!! Thats way too much.

thats what i mean, very very few ppl wold have it,it would be very good weapon but terrorbly hard to get.

Wind_Master
11-20-2005, 09:21 AM
thats what i mean, very very few ppl wold have it,it would be very good weapon but terrorbly hard to get.

It should be 5k as I said.

Huwajux
11-20-2005, 10:49 AM
I think "All" such weapons should be raised in price. Too many people can make a quick buck and loot every store weapon there is.

bahamutstevetff
11-20-2005, 12:11 PM
yea what dark said

jkool666
11-20-2005, 06:00 PM
I think "All" such weapons should be raised in price. Too many people can make a quick buck and loot every store weapon there is.
Agreed.
Redrifle- 7k (its now 4k)
Bluerifle- 6.5k (its now 3.5k)
and G18-Plasma Idea 6k

But also I already have all these and I wouldn't mind the prices being raised becasue it doesn't effect me at all. So if theirs a way to give us back our money and re-buy it that would make things fair.

MisterMastermind
11-21-2005, 03:04 PM
Yeah I agree with jesse, after maxing out my knives i now have cash to spare.

EDIT:Crap! I still needa max out goonadier (876 ammo and going)

Shadox
11-30-2005, 04:23 AM
im sorry, is jesse suggesting that the game give us a low amount of money that can be made in an hour and a half, and strip us of our weapons? (for those who don't know Bluerifle is the only gun I use, I prefer it over Redrifle)

MrsMastermind
12-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Agreed.
and G18-Plasma Idea 6k

But also I already have all these and I wouldn't mind the prices being raised becasue it doesn't effect me at all. So if theirs a way to give us back our money and re-buy it that would make things fair.

Some people (*cough* me *cough*) can't even afford those at their regular prices, I don't want their price going up.

jkool666
12-06-2005, 10:21 PM
im sorry, is jesse suggesting that the game give us a low amount of money that can be made in an hour and a half, and strip us of our weapons? (for those who don't know Bluerifle is the only gun I use, I prefer it over Redrifle)
Yes. Thats exactly what I'm saying. We can all re-buy them. I'm sure you have enough for a more expensive bluerifle. If not earn it. Thats what should happen to these guns. You stated it yourself they can be easily earned in an hour and a half. Whats the challenge in that? On other servers it takes much longer to earn the money or skill to upgrade to better weapons.

Wind_Master
12-07-2005, 05:58 AM
Agreed.
and G18-Plasma Idea 6k

Why should they be raised in price?

jkool666
12-07-2005, 06:35 AM
Why should they be raised in price?
When you player other servers its a challenge to get lots of money. As a trial your brother got a jetpack... As a trial, which proves its no strugle at all anyone who plays for 1-2 hours can get them. And look at zones difficulty to get better items compared to other servers. UN, I have 70-80 hours online and I don't have all the items. GK, I'm a complete noob to that server and I have quite a bit of online time. Zone, got bluerifle before I was soldier rank... I got soldier on my first day as member (mind you I was excited to be a member so I played a lot).

Wind_Master
12-07-2005, 06:46 AM
When you player other servers its a challenge to get lots of money. As a trial your brother got a jetpack... As a trial, which proves its no strugle at all anyone who plays for 1-2 hours can get them. And look at zones difficulty to get better items compared to other servers. UN, I have 70-80 hours online and I don't have all the items. GK, I'm a complete noob to that server and I have quite a bit of online time. Zone, got bluerifle before I was soldier rank... I got soldier on my first day as member (mind you I was excited to be a member so I played a lot).

Good point but maybe more items should be sold instead of raising the prices.

Huwajux
12-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Good point but maybe more items should be sold instead of raising the prices.
Who says there won't? ;)
The prices should be raised, it is a little too easy. I asked a few Era people why they prefer Era, it isn't because they have classic membership yet they said "Zone is too easy". They were talking about how easy weapons are gained.

Wind_Master
12-08-2005, 12:38 AM
Who says there won't? ;)
The prices should be raised, it is a little too easy. I asked a few Era people why they prefer Era, it isn't because they have classic membership yet they said "Zone is too easy". They were talking about how easy weapons are gained.

They are but people like me dont play zone very long. I play maybe an hour a week. So that doesnt get me items fast and neither does it for most people.

Sulukra
12-08-2005, 02:13 AM
Jin, we can't make exceptions for a few players. If it'll hold a majority of players there longer, then they should do it. Even at the risk of alienating a few players, they should do it.

Wind_Master
12-08-2005, 03:01 AM
Jin, we can't make exceptions for a few players. If it'll hold a majority of players there longer, then they should do it. Even at the risk of alienating a few players, they should do it.

I know, im not saying they should keep the prices but why raise them so high?

Akoalin
12-08-2005, 03:46 AM
Why should the good guns go to the best players?

Wind_Master
12-08-2005, 06:05 AM
Why should the good guns go to the best players?

huh? Who said anything about this happening?

Huwajux
12-09-2005, 07:28 PM
They are but people like me dont play zone very long. I play maybe an hour a week. So that doesnt get me items fast and neither does it for most people.
yeh i think the ppl who dunt play it shud get all the gd wepons, they realy deserv it

Akoalin
12-09-2005, 09:20 PM
huh? Who said anything about this happening?
Having it cost a large ammount of money. Plus, we already have too many pistols, and if it's just a G18 ripoff that's energy using, then it's pointless.

jkool666
12-09-2005, 11:28 PM
Having it cost a large ammount of money. Plus, we already have too many pistols, and if it's just a G18 ripoff that's energy using, then it's pointless.
You know your right. I've been actually thinking that to. We shouldn't add to many more guns. If anything we should take a few out. Anything that people call lame was caused by good players. Newbies don't make up lame tacktics on their own. They see better players use it then use it to. So yeah no more guns for a bit and maybe get rid of one or two... Oh and focus on editing guns VS their strength. Balance them out a little.

Wind_Master
12-10-2005, 04:43 AM
You know your right. I've been actually thinking that to. We shouldn't add to many more guns. If anything we should take a few out. Anything that people call lame was caused by good players. Newbies don't make up lame tacktics on their own. They see better players use it then use it to. So yeah no more guns for a bit and maybe get rid of one or two... Oh and focus on editing guns VS their strength. Balance them out a little.

Guns I bealive should be out of the game:

Chaingun: Does way too much damage
Mines: All they do is cause more lame
Mortars: Are these weapons even used for anything but base laming?

bahamutstevetff
12-10-2005, 07:15 AM
*cough*handgun*cough*

MisterMastermind
12-10-2005, 07:19 AM
Dunt forget the shotgun. >_< 45-55dmg per hit.

jkool666
12-10-2005, 07:25 AM
Dunt forget the shotgun. >_< 45-55dmg per hit.
Shotguns need to be in every gun game but I agree they are cheap as it is. Decrease their hp per bullet along with the distance of the shot. And also I was thinking these guns need to be out for good.
Redrifle
Handgun
Pipebomb
And edit the percentage of the other guns.

MisterMastermind
12-10-2005, 07:27 AM
Shotguns need to be in every gun game but I agree they are cheap as it is. Decrease their hp per bullet along with the distance of the shot. And also I was thinking these guns need to be out for good.
Redrifle
Handgun
Pipebomb
Redrifle would be fine if you had absolutely no stun time.
Pipebomb's are easy to dodge in my opinion.
1. Stay close
2. Move Fast
3. Don't move in a easy pattern.
4. Pray you your god(s)/goddess(es) you don't have to reload.

jkool666
12-10-2005, 07:30 AM
Pipebomb's are easy to dodge in my opinion.

Yes but when your inside a base and you don't see it coming it can get a little tricky... Expecially if you normally lag when you enter or exit buildings while on zone.

Wind_Master
12-10-2005, 07:30 AM
Redrifle
Handgun
Pipebomb

Agreed, alot of wepons such as appripper do way too much damage.

bahamutstevetff
12-10-2005, 07:33 AM
Ripper is fine.

Wind_Master
12-10-2005, 07:35 AM
Ripper is fine.

I think the damage should be toned down a little.

MisterMastermind
12-10-2005, 07:39 AM
Yes but when your inside a base and you don't see it coming it can get a little tricky... Expecially if you normally lag when you enter or exit buildings while on zone.
Stefan has suggested a solution somewheres =O he might be able to connect it all. If anyone's laming inside go close to the door so it opens and pipe em.

jkool666
12-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Agreed, alot of wepons such as appripper do way too much damage.
Well it does do the same as ApPirces. Its just easier to get a streight hit with ApRipper then it is Apps. Each gun needs to be tested and viewed. Stefan obviously already has thought of balancing guns when he originally uploaded them into the game. But then he didn't know how they would be used.
But yes as for this g18 plasmagun. We don't need it, g18 are just perfect :).

Wind_Master
12-10-2005, 07:41 AM
Well it does do the same as ApPirces. Its just easier to get a streight hit with ApRipper then it is Apps. Each gun needs to be tested and viewed. Stefan obviously already has thought of balancing guns when he originally uploaded them into the game. But then he didn't know how they would be used.
But yes as for this g18 plasmagun. We don't need it, g18 are just perfect :).

Well Appripper do seem to shoot faster and do more damage.

Appripper=Power
Appirces=Accuracy

MisterMastermind
12-10-2005, 07:50 AM
I think G18's stun to long. Jesse uses them without the super fast continuos fire that has stun impossible to escape.

Wind_Master
12-10-2005, 07:52 AM
I think G18's stun to long. Jesse uses them without the super fast continuos fire that has stun impossible to escape.

Jesse is good with them. He is the best with them actually (Him or Dozer)

jkool666
12-10-2005, 07:55 AM
Actually I don't. I think the percentage of the zone population would agree that the way I normally spar wile using G18 make it so you can escape. Right now I think your making a rather bad attempt at getting back at me for disagreeing with you on other threads.

MisterMastermind
12-10-2005, 07:56 AM
Jesse is good with them. He is the best with them actually (Him or Dozer) No comment but something has to be done about the rapid fire. I have around 500 deaths from being in deathmatch talking and some "noob" walks up, and kills me unexpectedly with them.
Actually I don't. I think the percentage of the zone population would agree that the way I normally spar wile using G18 make it so you can escape. Right now I think your making a rather bad attempt at getting back at me for disagreeing with you on other threads.
No I said you don't use the annoying rapid fire. Read posts more carefully before accusing me of stuff I didn't say. But when you're at Iricia fighting your way to base1 to help your team you fidn 1 person using g18, you make one mistake and, like pipe bomb. Your dead instantly. (basically)

Wind_Master
12-10-2005, 07:59 AM
No comment but something has to be done about the rapid fire. I have around 500 deaths from being in deathmatch talking and some "noob" walks up, and kills me unexpectedly with them.

Awwww, so sad....ITS A GAME DUDE!!! Who the hell cares, games are meant for fun not competition. Its like football, football is a sport of fun, why people take it so seriously I dont know.

MisterMastermind
12-10-2005, 08:00 AM
Awwww, so sad....ITS A GAME DUDE!!! Who the hell cares, games are meant for fun not competition. Its like football, football is a sport of fun, why people take it so seriously I dont know.
1. Games are also meant for competition. I'm just stating the fact I myself think it's overpowered.
2. Hypocrit!

Wind_Master
12-10-2005, 08:01 AM
1. Games are also meant for competition. I'm just stating the fact I myself think it's overpowered.
2. Hypocrit!

How am I a "Hypocrit"?

bahamutstevetff
12-10-2005, 08:23 AM
1. They can kill me with them if they are talented, I have heard you complain many times before about handguns being "lame". "Why put them in the game is the can't kill you with them?"
2. That's a lie. He admitted I'm better.
3. You're not part of the legend population. No only Dark can beat me since Venom got rusty.
You say I take a game seriously when you wish to be in the NFL (which you have admitted was a game). News Flash: You don't get in the NFL from not taking the game seriously.

hehe, arent noobs funny, 1 jin was prolly bein nice. 2 I can kill you, you dont trouble me. 3, handgun IS lame, G18s are fine, they can be eisily countered (So can handgun) 4 YOU SUCK. as for that fight £984759036034964647645612 on myself.

MisterMastermind
12-10-2005, 08:29 AM
hehe, arent noobs funny, 1 jin was prolly bein nice. 2 I can kill you, you dont trouble me. 3, handgun IS lame, G18s are fine, they can be eisily countered (So can handgun) 4 YOU SUCK. as for that fight £984759036034964647645612 on myself.
1. Look at all the posts before that. Being nice was certainly not his intention.
2. If I didn't trouble you then why would you constantly team me for kills?
3. I think handguns are fine and G18's are "lame" from lengthened stun. Variances of opinion is no reason to flame me.
4. I have yet to see you beat me in a fight where I wasn't; Intterupted by other players running through the area we were fighting in, Teamed, You didn't call me a "lagger" and heal and pretend you won.

bahamutstevetff
12-10-2005, 08:31 AM
1. Look at all the posts before that. Being nice was certainly not his intention.
2. If I didn't trouble you then why would you constantly team me for kills?
3. I think handguns are fine and G18's are "lame" from lengthened stun. Variances of opinion is no reason to flame me.
4. I have yet to see you beat me in a fight where I wasn't; Intterupted by other players running through the area we were fighting in, Teamed, You didn't call me a "lagger" and heal and pretend you won.

You must be blind **** then.

MisterMastermind
12-10-2005, 08:32 AM
You must be blind **** then.
Oh, I get what you mean, I forgot me beating you with 70-100hp left seeing you in dropship later and you calling me a lagger.

bahamutstevetff
12-10-2005, 08:33 AM
If you wanna prove you better than me, just say and well go on and spar.

MisterMastermind
12-10-2005, 08:35 AM
If you wanna prove you better than me, just say and well go on and spar.
Refer to my other post in another thread. Oh and the answer is, they'll team me seeing as IXI loves teaming me so much.

bahamutstevetff
12-10-2005, 08:36 AM
LOL, i dont team in fair spars, stop makin exuses, thats what your best at.

Wind_Master
12-10-2005, 08:38 AM
1. They can kill me with them if they are talented, I have heard you complain many times before about handguns being "lame". "Why put them in the game is the can't kill you with them?"
2. That's a lie. He admitted I'm better.
3. You're not part of the legend population. No only Dark can beat me since Venom got rusty.
You say I take a game seriously when you wish to be in the NFL (which you have admitted was a game). News Flash: You don't get in the NFL from not taking the game seriously.

I take the NFL as a joke, just as T.O does. I will do fine...just worry about yourself and worry about ixi hunting you down.

bahamutstevetff
12-10-2005, 08:39 AM
I will drive you of zone like you drove dennis of zone.

MisterMastermind
12-10-2005, 08:40 AM
I take the NFL as a joke, just as T.O does. I will do fine...just worry about yourself and worry about ixi hunting you down.
1. IXI with his brain power would end up trying to climb through his monitor to get at me.
2. I can almost gurantee 100% Terrel Owens doesn't take the NFL as a joke, but as a career.

Wind_Master
12-10-2005, 08:41 AM
1. IXI with his brain power would end up trying to climb through his monitor to get at me.
2. I can almost gurantee 100% Terrel Owens doesn't take the NFL as a joke, but as a career.

1. Ummmm, dont think so.
2. T.O does take it as a joke. WHy do you think he always gets in trouble?

MisterMastermind
12-10-2005, 08:43 AM
I will drive you of zone like you drove dennis of zone.
1. Dennis quit by himself. I tried to apologize for killing him in a spar where he already had that item but he was mad I won so he left.
2. You're pathetic attempts at insults and arguements are none of my concern. It's all just your opinion which you are entitled too.
2. T.O does take it as a joke. WHy do you think he always gets in trouble?
3. Why do you think he spent all that time trainign himself physically for the NFL if he doesn't take it seriously.

bahamutstevetff
12-10-2005, 08:46 AM
Yea right, You proberly lamed dennis because you knew he would kick your ass, dennis is one of the all time best trials, of those who stayed trials. you are worse than my grandma.

MisterMastermind
12-10-2005, 08:51 AM
Yea right, You proberly lamed dennis because you knew he would kick your ass, dennis is one of the all time best trials, of those who stayed trials. you are worse than my grandma.
1. Dennis didn't stay trial.
2. I didn't lame him, he continually shot me after gambet said stop by which time i had put my weapon up and was frantically dodging.
3. I still beat him with 37 hp no meds while he had 80 hp and 2 meds.
4. I have said this before and I'm so bored of your flaming I'm just going to acknowledge ur opinion and move on.

BACK ON SUBJECT
Jesse suggested plasma g18's like the redpistoles and bluepistoles. He then thought differently of his idea. Threads needs to be closed and posts deleted.

bahamutstevetff
12-10-2005, 08:55 AM
Dennis was p2p for a week, that hardly counts.

SayianOozaru
12-10-2005, 09:13 AM
1. Dennis didn't stay trial.
2. I didn't lame him, he continually shot me after gambet said stop by which time i had put my weapon up and was frantically dodging.
3. I still beat him with 37 hp no meds while he had 80 hp and 2 meds.
4. I have said this before and I'm so bored of your flaming I'm just going to acknowledge ur opinion and move on.

BACK ON SUBJECT
Jesse suggested plasma g18's like the redpistoles and bluepistoles. He then thought differently of his idea. Threads needs to be closed and posts deleted.

i don't usually go off topic...but dennis said that YOU HEALED not him x.x (basically ur whole story was what u did (from what dennis told me)) anyway stop flamin

bahamutstevetff
12-10-2005, 10:41 AM
This is out of hand, thread should be clsoe.

Ibonic
12-10-2005, 10:43 AM
<snip>

Threads needs to be closed and posts deleted.

This is out of hand, thread should be clsoe.

Fair enough.