PDA

View Full Version : Mines

Wind_Master
11-19-2005, 07:11 AM
Why are their even mines? Mines are just for newbs who cant kill people so they lame them. Mines are overpowered and they are just a way to lame. Get rid of these ****ty ass lameing weapons so us true players can have fun.

bahamutstevetff
11-19-2005, 07:26 AM
it makes me happy that someone is in their right mind, well said, ive never heard truer words. *puts hand on heart*

Wind_Master
11-19-2005, 07:53 AM
it makes me happy that someone is in their right mind, well said, ive never heard truer words. *puts hand on heart*

lol thanks.

icemaster
11-19-2005, 08:06 AM
i love mines, they always make me laugh wen ppl dont see em XD

BOOM, always good for a laugh, even wen its urself

Wind_Master
11-19-2005, 08:09 AM
i love mines, they always make me laugh wen ppl dont see em XD

BOOM, always good for a laugh, even wen its urself

Their lame though. It ruins the game for me. Before when I was playing I was 25-0. 5 minutes later I was 30-5 because their were mines everywhere and I couldnt do anything about it.

SayianOozaru
11-19-2005, 09:41 AM
At the moment, people are just buying the mines, and using that bug/glitch to get infinite ammo...I've informed Vulcan, about these glitches, they should be fixed soon (if there not already) And the amount of proxi's used, will decrease (seeing as how they would actually have to buy more than 2 -_-...i can't stand people that abuse those glitches)

bahamutstevetff
11-19-2005, 12:00 PM
i think proxis should be visable again, i hate em all together but its worse when u cant see them

haunter
11-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Mines shouldn't be removed. They should just be altered so they're balanced.

DrDrizzle
11-19-2005, 06:03 PM
true i agree just alter the damage..... Adn you should make it visble again like the old times

Wind_Master
11-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Mines shouldn't be removed. They should just be altered so they're balanced.

Make them do way less damage. I hate it when I walk in a room and BOOM! Im dead because some newb placed mines their. Than when you call them a newb they think their so good cause they lame people.

icemaster
11-19-2005, 06:59 PM
nah, if theyr altered it wouldnt make a difference, u can survive from 1 mine, so ppl put a bunch in 1 place to look like 1 mine, theyll just do the same thing if u make em do less or somethin

SayianOozaru
11-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Each mine does roughly around 33 damage. The mines should either be made visable, or blink (have a red light blink every 5 sec. or so) This way, people will no where they are (since the mine detector isn't in every class)

bahamutstevetff
11-21-2005, 08:33 AM
mines should just be eradicated.

Lance
11-21-2005, 08:40 AM
Hey, you should've seen what it was like when mines weren't limited. I remember filling up nearly a whole map with mines, and then when Stefan moved pretty much anywhere...well, then he made the mines limited. :frown:

Bl0nkt
11-21-2005, 11:58 PM
You should have been around for Classic list Zone. Wew. I loved every bit of the range of five weapons and steroid bodies. :D

Codein
11-22-2005, 12:07 AM
I don't think mine's should be removed. They're a good part of defence, and help protect a base. It's all about tactics man, even in the most untactical game.

MisterMastermind
11-22-2005, 02:46 AM
Mine's are a bounty hunters favourite weapon, I've countlessly killed players with bountys 250+ with laying mines where they sit and lame. This mine glitch is a pain in the bum. They can mine a door infinite times and just sit there doing nothing. Mine's are overpowered damage wise but very unbalanced visibility wise. I have ran around killing people with commando class and then found the most annoying mine field ever. I will then switch to grenadier after dying and going to dropship then I will get killed while detroying mines by the person who laid them and then switched classes to gain a speed advantage. Needless to say this irritates me alot.
Bottom line is that mines should be visible somehow with every class, not just ones with minedetector.

icemaster
11-22-2005, 02:53 AM
i actually dont think they should b visible...cause irl, u bury them...so i think if u place mines in a spot, it should have like a little bump in the grnd...so its not COMPLETELY easy to see, but not exactly hard if ur really focused...

MisterMastermind
11-22-2005, 02:58 AM
Good thinking, maybe a mine outline but no fill.

skyler87
11-22-2005, 11:22 AM
Their lame though. It ruins the game for me. Before when I was playing I was 25-0. 5 minutes later I was 30-5 because their were mines everywhere and I couldnt do anything about it.

God forbid you use a mine detector, eh? That'd force you to switch down from your UBER L33T 0WN4G3 MOVE 500 MPH class to one that didn't have every weapon advantage and had a tactical advantage instead.

jkool666
11-22-2005, 10:48 PM
God forbid you use a mine detector, eh? That'd force you to switch down from your UBER L33T 0WN4G3 MOVE 500 MPH class to one that didn't have every weapon advantage and had a tactical advantage instead.
Actually the class that Jin would most likely be using is probably commando and they don't have the weapon advantage. Without buying weapons or winning them commando's have 5 weapons... Now take grenader... They have the tactics advantage aswell as weapons (7 weapons in that class).

Wind_Master
11-23-2005, 02:15 AM
Actually the class that Jin would most likely be using is probably commando and they don't have the weapon advantage. Without buying weapons or winning them commando's have 5 weapons... Now take grenader... They have the tactics advantage aswell as weapons (7 weapons in that class).

Thank you, and I do use Commando which are a preety fair class.

Im not gunna flame on the fourms but we can take this out on zone....