PDA

View Full Version : The Real Masho Thread NOW

icemaster
11-19-2005, 05:17 AM
no more flaming or crap ok? im makn this for info ON MASHO, masho members only post here bc...wen other ppl get in, seems to get outta place -_-

only post here if ur either

a. a masho member
b. want to get in masho
c. has ideas for masho

plz, and thanks

and id like every1, since every1 so far is zone, to welcome our newest member DS, classic server player, hes a free demon now, im sortin everythin out later and decidin, so if he reads this, welcome ^^

and darlene, plz dont close this bc this is a masho thread FOR MASHO...no more flamin

if i c flamin, up ppl will have more then just darlene to deal with -_-

edit: on a 2nd note, we only need 3 more ppl to become active ^^

bahamutstevetff
11-19-2005, 07:24 AM
can we think of another name, advocate seems weedy.

SayianOozaru
11-19-2005, 09:43 AM
Hayashi > Masho, nough said ;) i included Masho, right? therefore it goes with the thread ^^ and i'm not flaming...so don't start none of that -_-

Crono
11-19-2005, 11:44 AM
No one is going to take you seriously if you type like that, icemaster.

Minoc
11-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Use your guild's Public Notes, this isn't a private forum.

Huwajux
11-19-2005, 01:24 PM
Why don't you just use your discussion board?

jkool666
11-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Why don't you just use your discussion board?
Because the guild currently isn't active but Touya I agree with them... Don't post things to tell the guild on the entire Communication Centre :S.

icemaster
11-19-2005, 07:04 PM
its not for the entire communication centers eyes to read, its called masho, it doesnt concern masho members...

and gerami, lol i respect u man cause u defended trials awhile back (when i was a trial) but im not gunna type like a professional businessman for a game...sry...i dont roll like that :P

and saiyan, u can say wat u like, i respect u 2, but look were hayashi is ;)

and hayashi is no a different scale then masho...cant really compare them

1 last thing then, if u ppl really dont want a masho thread here so be it, close this thread i dont care, i figure i should just let my teammates know wats goin on and let others have a chance to contact me, so do wat u wish

Lance
11-19-2005, 07:35 PM
its not for the entire communication centers eyes to read, its called masho, it doesnt concern masho members...

When you post something on the Zone forums (and by extension the GraalOnline Communication Center at large), you can rest assured that it is.

SayianOozaru
11-19-2005, 07:56 PM

and gerami, lol i respect u man cause u defended trials awhile back (when i was a trial) but im not gunna type like a professional businessman for a game...sry...i dont roll like that :P

and saiyan, u can say wat u like, i respect u 2, but look were hayashi is ;)

and hayashi is no a different scale then masho...cant really compare them

1 last thing then, if u ppl really dont want a masho thread here so be it, close this thread i dont care, i figure i should just let my teammates know wats goin on and let others have a chance to contact me, so do wat u wish

i no Touya :D lol, just letting everyone no, HAYASHI PWNS ALL so don't forget it ;)

bahamutstevetff
11-19-2005, 08:28 PM
i no Touya :D lol, just letting everyone no, HAYASHI PWNS ALL so don't forget it ;)

ide love to see the remains of hayashi defeat soul......

juice188
11-19-2005, 08:33 PM
Hayashi cant defeat soul , im in soul :D (Arrogancy meter rises up a step)
And seriously HERBERT, dont put guild threads on the zone forums, it doesnt contribute to zone ;)

icemaster
11-19-2005, 08:37 PM
to b honest, if hayashi was the way it was when it 1st came out, itd own soul...itd prob own masho (dependin on how i woulda done it back then...)...and lost souls was a good challenge to it bc we had members that could beat the best of hayashi...but we didnt have many players that could do that (like 2 lol)...they had many good fighters...

good times...

edit: BAD JASMINE, but ok, i wont o-o lol, makes sense in a way, but i think the discussion board should b allowed in guilds even b4 theyr activated...

Wind_Master
11-19-2005, 08:48 PM
Hayashi > Masho, nough said ;) i included Masho, right? therefore it goes with the thread ^^ and i'm not flaming...so don't start none of that -_-

lol Hayashi sucks now ever since FB left.

icemaster
11-20-2005, 01:01 AM

actually id say hayashi went down wen firebox made that rule, only 1 guild per member...me and jesse were loyal to lost souls so we stuck with them (firebox tried to get us back but hey...1 guild per member was tryin to frig over ls so we decided not to go back (well.....other then our "other" chars :P lol (sayin it now cause no1 will rem)))

after we left, we trained like crazy....and eventually, we could take them on (tho i sucked vs the strafe x-x)

Wind_Master
11-20-2005, 01:50 AM
actually id say hayashi went down wen firebox made that rule, only 1 guild per member...me and jesse were loyal to lost souls so we stuck with them (firebox tried to get us back but hey...1 guild per member was tryin to frig over ls so we decided not to go back (well.....other then our "other" chars :P lol (sayin it now cause no1 will rem)))

after we left, we trained like crazy....and eventually, we could take them on (tho i sucked vs the strafe x-x)

FB was a good leader. Except for the fact that he deranked me when muroku ranked me up. He's lucky I didnt waste him and his guild just for that but I was to loyal. Anyways Hayashi has been forgotten and Team Masho has been re-made.

SayianOozaru
11-20-2005, 01:51 AM

Really? Must i get Stormys and Muroku on? ;)

ide love to see the remains of hayashi defeat soul......

Read the above post ;)

Bl0nkt
11-20-2005, 03:29 AM
Ice cream.

SayianOozaru
11-20-2005, 03:51 AM
Ice cream cake ;)

Wind_Master
11-20-2005, 04:53 AM
Really? Must i get Stormys and Muroku on? ;)

Read the above post ;)

Tell Stormy and Muroku I dont care. Hell ill take em both...tell them I said that.

Bl0nkt
11-20-2005, 05:03 AM
Milk

Sulukra
11-20-2005, 05:22 AM
Milk

Ice cream.

I'm sorry, but theres only one word to describe those two posts, and its an emoticon. No, its not cool. ITS:

:spam: :spam: :spam:

SayianOozaru
11-20-2005, 06:54 AM
Tell Stormy and Muroku I dont care. Hell ill take em both...tell them I said that.

You realize, Stormy can take you alone right? -_-

And Just to let everyone no who the remaining members of Hayashi are, it's;

1) Muroko
2) StormYs
3) darknesskido
4) BrAwLeR
5) SayianOozaru
6) Huwajux
7) Supersnoro
8) Stoned4Life
9) Gerami
10) juice188
11) MisterMastermind
12) Shadox
13) DrDrizzle
14) anubis_wing
15) andrewholmes
16) Dante55555
17) dennis1410
18) RKORAMZ
19) Pip9999
20) darkdude421

Just Because they don't go on tag, Doesn't mean there not playing ;) Do you still wish to have a fight between the 2 Guilds? list ur players....(i'm going to post ALL the Hayashi members, because i'm not sure if some of these guys play)

FireBoX: FireBoX Leader
fexii: fexii VIP
DragonX_Rage: Silos Fiery VIP
Muroko: Muroku *Leader* Co-Leader
StormYs: Storm *Legend* Legend
isicle: isicle *Commander* Commander
darknesskido: death *Commander* Commander
ThundaBoX: ThundaBoX *Elite* Elite
BrAwLeR: Ace Xanadu *Elite* Elite
SayianOozaru: Sayian *Elite* Elite
Huwajux: Dark Soul *Elite* Elite
Supersnoro: General Snoro *Elite* Elite
Stoned4Life: Trojan Xanadu *Elite* Elite
Magadal: Damon Tenchu *Infantry* Infantry
Gerami: Crono *Infantry* Infantry
Boy_Magnet: Gabrielle *First Lady* Infantry
juice188: shadow_2death *Infantry* Infantry
MisterMastermind: Jar-Jar *Infantry* Infantry
Shadox: Shadox *Infantry* Infantry
DrDrizzle: Edge *Infantry* Infantry
anubis_wing: Anubis *Infantry* Infantry
andrewholmes: Snow Storm Xanadu *Infantry* Infantry
fighter4hire: Vash *Soldier* Soldier
lastprayer: Legendary Zippy *Soldier* Soldier
Dante55555: Jo Xanadu *Soldier* Soldier
Berde: r3str1ct3d *Soldier* Soldier
dennis1410: RealDDc *Soldier* Soldier
rabbitdog: Arial. *Soldier* Soldier
housefire: joe *Soldier* Soldier
backlash: backlash *Soldier* Soldier
RKORAMZ: Edge *Soldier* Soldier
Pip9999: Pip Xanadu *Soldier* Soldier
targo: CJ *Soldier* Soldier
HomersimpsonIQ: DarkHero *Recruit* Recruit
darkdude421: AnGeLuS Xanadu *Recruit* Recruit
familyguy57: Phy *Recruit* Recruit
miniman: MiNiMaN *Recruit* Recruit
funnies: Shadow+ Xanadu *Recruit* Recruit

Bl0nkt
11-20-2005, 07:01 AM
Bl0nkt is the shizzle dizzle in mah nizzle, wizzle.
Tru.

Wind_Master
11-20-2005, 07:08 AM
You realize, Stormy can take you alone right? -_-

And Just to let everyone no who the remaining members of Hayashi are, it's;

1) Muroko
2) StormYs
3) darknesskido
4) BrAwLeR
5) SayianOozaru
6) Huwajux
7) Supersnoro
8) Stoned4Life
9) Gerami
10) juice188
11) MisterMastermind
12) Shadox
13) DrDrizzle
14) anubis_wing
15) andrewholmes
16) Dante55555
17) dennis1410
18) RKORAMZ
19) Pip9999
20) darkdude421

Just Because they don't go on tag, Doesn't mean there not playing ;) Do you still wish to have a fight between the 2 Guilds? list ur players....(i'm going to post ALL the Hayashi members, because i'm not sure if some of these guys play)

FireBoX: FireBoX Leader
fexii: fexii VIP
DragonX_Rage: Silos Fiery VIP
Muroko: Muroku *Leader* Co-Leader
StormYs: Storm *Legend* Legend
isicle: isicle *Commander* Commander
darknesskido: death *Commander* Commander
ThundaBoX: ThundaBoX *Elite* Elite
BrAwLeR: Ace Xanadu *Elite* Elite
SayianOozaru: Sayian *Elite* Elite
Huwajux: Dark Soul *Elite* Elite
Supersnoro: General Snoro *Elite* Elite
Stoned4Life: Trojan Xanadu *Elite* Elite
Magadal: Damon Tenchu *Infantry* Infantry
Gerami: Crono *Infantry* Infantry
Boy_Magnet: Gabrielle *First Lady* Infantry
juice188: shadow_2death *Infantry* Infantry
MisterMastermind: Jar-Jar *Infantry* Infantry
Shadox: Shadox *Infantry* Infantry
DrDrizzle: Edge *Infantry* Infantry
anubis_wing: Anubis *Infantry* Infantry
andrewholmes: Snow Storm Xanadu *Infantry* Infantry
fighter4hire: Vash *Soldier* Soldier
lastprayer: Legendary Zippy *Soldier* Soldier
Dante55555: Jo Xanadu *Soldier* Soldier
Berde: r3str1ct3d *Soldier* Soldier
dennis1410: RealDDc *Soldier* Soldier
rabbitdog: Arial. *Soldier* Soldier
housefire: joe *Soldier* Soldier
backlash: backlash *Soldier* Soldier
RKORAMZ: Edge *Soldier* Soldier
Pip9999: Pip Xanadu *Soldier* Soldier
targo: CJ *Soldier* Soldier
HomersimpsonIQ: DarkHero *Recruit* Recruit
darkdude421: AnGeLuS Xanadu *Recruit* Recruit
familyguy57: Phy *Recruit* Recruit
miniman: MiNiMaN *Recruit* Recruit
funnies: Shadow+ Xanadu *Recruit* Recruit

Tell stormy to do it then. I can take him. Anyways who the **** cares about Hayashi. This is a Masho thread....Hayashi sucks now anyways. It has been inactive preety much for the past few months. Masho and Soul will own Hayashi.

Nice way to edit posts Hachi.LMAO!!!

icemaster
11-20-2005, 07:12 AM
ya blonkt that was pretty funny lol

and um....as of now...hayashi kinda sux cause....i wont lie

and ya...wat jin is sayin is true...idk about both at the same time, but i know he can beat em seperately...

and also...*laughs at the vash member in hayashi* XD

Wind_Master
11-20-2005, 07:24 AM
ya blonkt that was pretty funny lol

and um....as of now...hayashi kinda sux cause....i wont lie

and ya...wat jin is sayin is true...idk about both at the same time, but i know he can beat em seperately...

and also...*laughs at the vash member in hayashi* XD

I beat Muroku in a spar and I started off with 7 hp. Storm just lost his touch. Both of them will be no problem.

bahamutstevetff
11-20-2005, 07:49 AM
ya, storms pretty easy to beat now, never played bhim when he was good, muroko isnt that hard either, the only person i ever see ontag is you, i could tage the bones of hayashi on my own.

i could talk with vulcan and have a hayashi vs soul match, storm could fight for you but mur culdnt sunce hes trial.

SayianOozaru
11-20-2005, 11:44 AM
1) Muroko
2) StormYs
3) darknesskido
4) BrAwLeR
5) SayianOozaru
6) Huwajux
7) Supersnoro
8) Stoned4Life
9) Gerami
10) juice188
11) MisterMastermind
12) Shadox
13) DrDrizzle
14) anubis_wing
15) andrewholmes
16) Dante55555
17) dennis1410
18) RKORAMZ
19) Pip9999
20) darkdude421

since when is 20 people bones? ;) we pwn, it's that simple. O and i think blonkt made everyone laugh wit his statement xD!

Edit*

Even if Stormy has lost his touch, we still have Ace! (brawler) and Dante, plus Denis, we pwn, and just cause there trial doesn't mean there not part of the guild

bahamutstevetff
11-20-2005, 12:10 PM
how can you be sure they will all fight for a sead and gone wrecked guild.

Huwajux
11-20-2005, 02:13 PM
*Shifts eyes* The coast is clear.
Ahem, Hayashi is not wrecked. You don't see many people with the tag due to trials not being allowed. :frown:

Wind_Master
11-20-2005, 06:30 PM
1) Muroko
2) StormYs
3) darknesskido
4) BrAwLeR
5) SayianOozaru
6) Huwajux
7) Supersnoro
8) Stoned4Life
9) Gerami
10) juice188
11) MisterMastermind
12) Shadox
13) DrDrizzle
14) anubis_wing
15) andrewholmes
16) Dante55555
17) dennis1410
18) RKORAMZ
19) Pip9999
20) darkdude421

since when is 20 people bones? ;) we pwn, it's that simple. O and i think blonkt made everyone laugh wit his statement xD!

Edit*

Even if Stormy has lost his touch, we still have Ace! (brawler) and Dante, plus Denis, we pwn, and just cause there trial doesn't mean there not part of the guild

lol. Im better then Dante. I beat realddc in 5 spars out of 5. (not that hes not good,hes very good but still I beat him). Ace is problly the only 1 who can beat me in hayashi. I dont have much challengers in the game.

jkool666
11-20-2005, 07:20 PM
Exactly. Sayian you are going by the 100% fact that all those members will fight with Hayashi (had their been a fight). I see a lot of members in Hayashi that are in Lost Souls, Soul, and Team Masho. And yeah Hayashi isn't the greatest guild anymore... But I won't go against this following statement. FireBox -> Greatest zone leader their was. ;)

Wind_Master
11-20-2005, 08:08 PM
FireBox -> Greatest zone leader their was. ;)

Ya. He defientely was the greatest leader ever.

Crono
11-20-2005, 08:58 PM
i
and gerami, lol i respect u man cause u defended trials awhile back (when i was a trial)

:)

but im not gunna type like a professional businessman for a game...sry...i dont roll like that :P

Would you prefer to roll like an idiot? That's obviously what people are thinking when you "roll out" with your newb grammar.

icemaster
11-20-2005, 10:46 PM
Would you prefer to roll like an idiot? That's obviously what people are thinking when you "roll out" with your newb grammar.

if ppl think im an idiot for typing this way, then theyr the idiots for thinkin that

an idiot isnt some1 who shortens text/words...so sry, im no idiot

i will admit im not the sharpest tool in the shed at times...but typing shorter words doesnt make me dumb

and on any note, its nobodys place to be stating if some1 is an idiot or not

edit: i just realized i was a hiprocrit a little bit there lol, but nonetheless...:/

bbabba
11-20-2005, 10:47 PM
Ill be in masho

icemaster
11-20-2005, 10:49 PM
k, i know ur in the zone forums so im assuming u in fact play zone :P

do u play ne other servers? hows ur lvl of skill (do u think)? and would u be willing to play other servers?

ill come back wen u answer those ^^

bbabba
11-20-2005, 10:59 PM
k, i know ur in the zone forums so im assuming u in fact play zone :P

do u play ne other servers? hows ur lvl of skill (do u think)? and would u be willing to play other servers?

ill come back wen u answer those ^^
I play unholy nation,era,graal kingdoms,n-pulse when i feel like it,and last but not least maloria when i feel like it

Wind_Master
11-20-2005, 11:01 PM
I play unholy nation,era,graal kingdoms,n-pulse when i feel like it,and last but not least maloria when i feel like it

No your not in masho. I know you and your horrible and ****y.

bbabba
11-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Isnt it icemaster's decision?

Wind_Master
11-20-2005, 11:04 PM
Isnt it icemaster's decision?

Yes but he wont except ****yness and if you want to join you need skill.

bbabba
11-20-2005, 11:08 PM
Yes but he wont except ****yness and if you want to join you need skill.
For witch server?
I suck at era and maloria but somone who had 1.7k deaths over kills and then cuaght up to it with only geting 320(around that) deaths thanks to spyware on my computer

icemaster
11-20-2005, 11:14 PM
to b honest, jin if u know him and say he sucks thats 1 thing, but ill test him myself later ^^

and stats dont matter to me, i do like the fact that he plays many servers so...i might not place him on a team, but maybe... a reserve? a backup? something like that

but thats dependin on if he COMPLETELY sucks or not...which i wont know until later tonight (like after work for me lol, i work 6pm-10pm eastern time tonight)

Wind_Master
11-20-2005, 11:18 PM
For witch server?
I suck at era and maloria but somone who had 1.7k deaths over kills and then cuaght up to it with only geting 320(around that) deaths thanks to spyware on my computer

You need to be good at zone,UN,and era.

bbabba
11-20-2005, 11:33 PM
Im good at un but I dont pk to mcuh on un,im almost a olbie on un and I suck at mal though im friends irl witha person almost faq admin on mal,hes ziggy and hes a midget whos twin is ronald:)

bahamutstevetff
11-20-2005, 11:41 PM
i suck at UN and im still in masho.......

Wind_Master
11-20-2005, 11:47 PM
i suck at UN and im still in masho.......

Well than I dont know why your in......as for me im amazing at zone, good on Un and good on era.

ixi practice more on UN, you will get better trust me.

icemaster
11-21-2005, 12:34 AM
as for me im amazing at zone, good on Un and good on era.

u gotta stop that man...in reality, no1 can judge themselves, only witnesses can judge that for u

and as for ixi, well hes my choice, ive told u this many times b4 jin...those rules to be good at thos eservers ONLY apply to masters

SayianOozaru
11-21-2005, 12:35 AM
Exactly. Sayian you are going by the 100% fact that all those members will fight with Hayashi (had their been a fight). I see a lot of members in Hayashi that are in Lost Souls, Soul, and Team Masho. And yeah Hayashi isn't the greatest guild anymore... But I won't go against this following statement. FireBox -> Greatest zone leader their was. ;)

i'm MORE than enough ;) me, ace, ddc, stoned, dante, and muroku take all ya'll beezys :D

For witch server?

i had 4k deaths over kills....now i have 4k kills over deaths (in 3 months) ;) damn i pwn :D

icemaster
11-21-2005, 12:42 AM
i'm MORE than enough ;) me, ace, ddc, stoned, dante, and muroku take all ya'll beezys :D

i had 4k deaths over kills....now i have 4k kills over deaths (in 3 months) ;) damn i pwn :D

saiyan, i hope ur joking XD

cause...if not...uve become really ****y...and i look down upon the ****y -_-

and no offense, but that list u just gave, nethin familiar about it all? HMM? ya...most r newer aged ppl, besides muroku

u cant judge the past to the present...thats like saying....o well a ufc fighter in todays world could take down a greek warrior in physical combat

u cant do that :S

Wind_Master
11-21-2005, 12:42 AM
u gotta stop that man...in reality, no1 can judge themselves, only witnesses can judge that for u

and as for ixi, well hes my choice, ive told u this many times b4 jin...those rules to be good at thos eservers ONLY apply to masters

i think it shoukd count for everyone. Get good at a server its not hard. I barely try in any servers and yet I meet the requirements for every guild. It should be harder to get in.

Oh and sayian....get in touch with FB plz. I wanna make a deal with you. Do you have aim? Ill tell you on aim.

SayianOozaru
11-21-2005, 12:50 AM
saiyan, i hope ur joking XD

cause...if not...uve become really ****y...and i look down upon the ****y -_-

and no offense, but that list u just gave, nethin familiar about it all? HMM? ya...most r newer aged ppl, besides muroku

u cant judge the past to the present...thats like saying....o well a ufc fighter in todays world could take down a greek warrior in physical combat

u cant do that :S

did u not see the ';)'? GOD! and i no u can't judge past with present...there's was a time when i couldn't even touch you in a spar, but now i might be able to beat you -_-

Oh and sayian....get in touch with FB plz. I wanna make a deal with you. Do you have aim? Ill tell you on aim.

since when did i have a contact with FB? i barely even knew him x.x he asked me to join hayashi, then quit a couple of weeks later x.x and i thought all my buddies knew my aim? O.o (i swear if i get some im from some noob i'ma kill him/her) it's: xxxxonropxxxx
the only contact i have, is muroku (and if this bet has anything to do with guilds, we'd need some time to gather the rest of the Hayashi members)

Wind_Master
11-21-2005, 12:57 AM
I thought you had contact with him.

jkool666
11-21-2005, 04:22 AM
Firebox doesn't go on AIM to often. He does go to Era sometimes, I talked to him the other day...

icemaster
11-21-2005, 05:30 AM
[QUOTE=SayianOozaru]did u not see the ';)'?QUOTE]

well idk man, ur ;)'s arent trustworthy XD

Wind_Master
11-21-2005, 05:35 AM
Firebox doesn't go on AIM to often. He does go to Era sometimes, I talked to him the other day...

He has aim?

Nice job of quoting touya.....lol

SayianOozaru
11-21-2005, 06:21 AM
xD! so no one trusts my ';)' anymore? :(

bahamutstevetff
11-21-2005, 08:32 AM
just dont act ****y all together, i used to be ****y, but stopped and my skill rate seemed to increase, i have confidence but im not ****y, i hardly ever get beat in a spar, but the other day, gungrave bigtime owned me and took my 700 bounty, congratz to him, so the moral of this story is, be confident, not ****y.

SayianOozaru
11-21-2005, 09:00 AM
BIGTIME GOT U?! XD! bigtimes cool, lol...ixi u talkin to me? :(

bahamutstevetff
11-21-2005, 09:25 AM
well really im talking to everyone.

Wind_Master
11-22-2005, 12:23 AM
just dont act ****y all together, i used to be ****y, but stopped and my skill rate seemed to increase, i have confidence but im not ****y, i hardly ever get beat in a spar, but the other day, gungrave bigtime owned me and took my 700 bounty, congratz to him, so the moral of this story is, be confident, not ****y.

Saying you rarely get beat in a spar is ****y. Im not gunna get into that because I havent played and got you once (as you got me once) but im not gunna get into that. I do agree however your ****yness (damn that sounds wrong) has gone down greatly.

icemaster
11-22-2005, 12:27 AM
i can c y it gets cut but c o c k y, isnt bad lol, can u like make that not get beeped? i always think theyr sayin (somethin that will get me banned apparantly if i say) wen i read it fast lol

and ya...ixi that is ****y to say lol, but u have improved a lot, ill give ya that :P

back to masho business.....>_>...im in a hole

bahamutstevetff
11-22-2005, 07:13 AM
i didnt say i never get beat in a spar, bigtime owned my and got my 700 bounty, but thanx still :), i know i get ****y when im proveked, man when i first met K9, he mass messaged about noobs in iricia so i told him to shut up noob, and he said your then noob, so i said id own him, so he said hed own me, and i said if i lose ill quit uty of disgrace/embarrasement.....i flawed him. ok sorry, i cant even remember why i told that story, reading it now, it has no moral.

Wind_Master
11-23-2005, 01:33 AM
i didnt say i never get beat in a spar, bigtime owned my and got my 700 bounty, but thanx still :), i know i get ****y when im proveked, man when i first met K9, he mass messaged about noobs in iricia so i told him to shut up noob, and he said your then noob, so i said id own him, so he said hed own me, and i said if i lose ill quit uty of disgrace/embarrasement.....i flawed him. ok sorry, i cant even remember why i told that story, reading it now, it has no moral.

Dont call random people newbs. You will be kicked out of Masho for that.

bahamutstevetff
11-23-2005, 08:03 AM
You seem desperate to get me out of Masho. :(

Wind_Master
11-23-2005, 09:45 PM
You seem desperate to get me out of Masho. :(

No. Thats not tottally towards you. Anyone who calls someone a newb (who didnt do newbish acts) will be banned. Even me if I say it.

icemaster
11-24-2005, 06:58 AM
to be blunt, if u call some1 a newb...its usually toward skill, like 99% of the time...hense callin some1 a newb is showin a form of ****yness, which is NOT allowed in masho...

SayianOozaru
11-24-2005, 07:20 AM
shutup newb :D lol i'm calling you a newb, but not talking about skill, or am i being '****yness' i'm just playin :D...or am i? ;)

BrAwLeR
11-24-2005, 03:27 PM
shutup newb :D lol i'm calling you a newb, but not talking about skill, or am i being '****yness' i'm just playin :D...or am i? ;)

...What?

Anyway, I have been recently playing Era more than Zone. It's rather annoying trying to get the hang of the 4 directional shooting when you have been playing Zone for so long. The time i spent at Ol' west has helped me alot with Era for (I think) im getting better.

bahamutstevetff
11-24-2005, 05:41 PM
on to masho subjects, touya can u change that damn on watch thing in my rank.

Wind_Master
11-24-2005, 07:24 PM
on to masho subjects, touya can u change that damn on watch thing in my rank.

Will you behave?

Happy Thanksgiving btw

bahamutstevetff
11-24-2005, 09:06 PM
ill be a good boy, and i dont celebrate thanxgiving.

Wind_Master
11-24-2005, 09:48 PM
ill be a good boy, and i dont celebrate thanxgiving.

Ight ill talk to touya when he gets home then.

anubis_wing
11-24-2005, 11:49 PM
I live in Canada we've already had thanksgiving. Any ways Can I be in Masho potatoes?

Wind_Master
11-25-2005, 12:57 AM
I live in Canada we've already had thanksgiving. Any ways Can I be in Masho potatoes?

Ask touya.

icemaster
11-25-2005, 01:58 AM
3 things, too many to quote cause im too lazy to do all that typin code...

1- saiyan, XD, just dont touch my cookies...and we kewl
2-ace...u realize that wat u said has NO RELEVANCE to this topic what-so-ever lol
3-and anubis, im thinkin about it, cause so far...only 1 person isnt allowed in masho, not sayin who tho...let me just say....he stole from me a lot o-o...i shouldnt really care, but hes done it a lot :/

anyway, apply and ill c wat i can do

Wind_Master
11-25-2005, 02:27 AM
only 1 person isnt allowed in masho

2 people you mean.

icemaster
11-25-2005, 03:52 AM
ya, almost forgot lol, well...dont say the names here, itd b rude...masho is almost at 10 so...ill say em there

Wind_Master
11-25-2005, 04:05 AM
ya, almost forgot lol, well...dont say the names here, itd b rude...masho is almost at 10 so...ill say em there

Ightt. How many more people we need?

icemaster
11-25-2005, 04:25 AM
well...we did have 2 left...but now 2 ppl left :S

drdrizzle and some1....dunno who, but drizzle,sry to say this man...but once u leave masho...theres no return

bahamutstevetff
11-25-2005, 07:34 AM
i think sayain should join :)

Wind_Master
11-25-2005, 07:20 PM
i think sayain should join :)

Ya. I hope he does.

bahamutstevetff
11-25-2005, 08:04 PM
ill have words with touya, i want him in the sexy team (ice team)

icemaster
11-26-2005, 12:08 AM
id accept him on the ice team :P

Wind_Master
11-26-2005, 12:27 AM
Since im a era team, I want Hachi and Meph (seeing as how they are the best) But they are already in a guild for era :( Whats the other type touya? maloria?

icemaster
11-26-2005, 12:36 AM
heres were masho will b spread in time, EVERY MEMBER IS REQUIRED TO PLAY ALL BY THE WAY, i dont care if u play like for 10 mins, i want some sord of practice on each

maloria, un, zone, gk (maybe...), classic, n-pulse, valikorlia (not really required to play, but its a choice), era, and 3d if that will count in the near future

basically, almost all...but in 1 view, if ur good at un, ur good at classic, n-pulse, etc...so...not too hard :P

BrAwLeR
11-26-2005, 03:47 AM
You need to be good at zone,UN,and era.

He clearley stated he wanted people to be good at all 3 servers, I was telling him that im now training on Era.

Wind_Master
11-26-2005, 04:05 AM
He clearley stated he wanted people to be good at all 3 servers, I was telling him that im now training on Era.

I know. You have to be good though. I know you are so if you want to join masho your on my team :) or you could be your own team which would make me sad :frown:

bahamutstevetff
11-26-2005, 07:08 AM
meep, im not so great at classic sword servers.

BrAwLeR
11-26-2005, 04:07 PM
I know. You have to be good though. I know you are so if you want to join masho your on my team :) or you could be your own team which would make me sad :frown:

Then i'll join your team. ;)

Wind_Master
11-26-2005, 04:33 PM
meep, im not so great at classic sword servers.

Im sure you could get better.

Then i'll join your team. ;)

Sweet :)

icemaster
11-27-2005, 12:40 AM

no offense, but ace wouldnt be a leader...no offense to u jin either lol, but if u werent my bro u wouldnt b a leader ^^

im likin the ^^ face a lot :P

but ya, u can be on jins team, just means my team will have some tough trainin to do ^^

btw to all masho members, im cuttin the list...im only acceptin 1 more member, and must be female, i wanted 3 male 3 female but thats kinda hard...and no offense, but im not choosin based on friendship...so im sry to ppl like kara and gabs X_X...but u might be a leader, but not cause of friendship...and well have back up warriors...well like 1st string warriors i mean, were ur on no team, but overall masho...and u fight around...then...if some1 insults ya, and u cant do nethin about it...u contact a master...and that team...well 1 member...will show them up...thats how we will roll...consider the master teams...like...secret weapons for masho ^^

so, again, i repeat, 1 more master position, that leaves, me, jin, and 1 female masters...maybe 1 more female, but over time...im expectin great things ^^

also...those 2 members r still banned...so....if u apply...sry ^^

sry for the obese paragraph, but geh...speakin my mind...and im not proof-readin so if i contradict myself, mess-up somewere, or confuse ne1, sry ^^

Wind_Master
11-27-2005, 05:28 AM
no offense, but ace wouldnt be a leader...no offense to u jin either lol, but if u werent my bro u wouldnt b a leader ^^

im likin the ^^ face a lot :P

but ya, u can be on jins team, just means my team will have some tough trainin to do ^^

btw to all masho members, im cuttin the list...im only acceptin 1 more member, and must be female, i wanted 3 male 3 female but thats kinda hard...and no offense, but im not choosin based on friendship...so im sry to ppl like kara and gabs X_X...but u might be a leader, but not cause of friendship...and well have back up warriors...well like 1st string warriors i mean, were ur on no team, but overall masho...and u fight around...then...if some1 insults ya, and u cant do nethin about it...u contact a master...and that team...well 1 member...will show them up...thats how we will roll...consider the master teams...like...secret weapons for masho ^^

so, again, i repeat, 1 more master position, that leaves, me, jin, and 1 female masters...maybe 1 more female, but over time...im expectin great things ^^

also...those 2 members r still banned...so....if u apply...sry ^^

sry for the obese paragraph, but geh...speakin my mind...and im not proof-readin so if i contradict myself, mess-up somewere, or confuse ne1, sry ^^

Why wouldnt I be a leader? Im 1 of the best in our guild. Im amazing at zone, amazing at UN and good on era.

icemaster
11-27-2005, 05:33 AM
Why wouldnt I be a leader? Im 1 of the best in our guild. Im amazing at zone, amazing at UN and good on era.

but ur extremely ****y...thats not allowed in masho ^^

Wind_Master
11-27-2005, 05:34 AM
but ur extremely ****y...thats not allowed in masho ^^

I know. Do that face again...I swear to god. ;)

SayianOozaru
11-27-2005, 11:50 AM
well you guys can stop complaining, you've gotten what you wanted, me LOL! jp, but seriously...i applied...ixi asked (he said you guys wanted me to) but don't think that this changes anything i said earlier ;) Hayashi > Masho, always >:O...anyway, i pwn, and you guys have me, so there's nothin to worry about ^^ XD!!!!!!!

Seriously, i got 165 kills: 30 deaths with rp's, and 150 kills: 16 deaths with my red riffle...but i wasn't the only one pwning...ixi got like 300 kills: 0 deaths with his br (right now he has a 1200 bounty, and is still building it O_o)

bahamutstevetff
11-27-2005, 02:38 PM
Its 1600 now ^^, but anyway, ****yness is unacceptable inmasho, and your previose post was rather big headed.

icemaster
11-27-2005, 06:37 PM
well you guys can stop complaining, you've gotten what you wanted, me LOL! jp, but seriously...i applied...ixi asked (he said you guys wanted me to) but don't think that this changes anything i said earlier ;) Hayashi > Masho, always >:O...anyway, i pwn, and you guys have me, so there's nothin to worry about ^^ XD!!!!!!!

Seriously, i got 165 kills: 30 deaths with rp's, and 150 kills: 16 deaths with my red riffle...but i wasn't the only one pwning...ixi got like 300 kills: 0 deaths with his br (right now he has a 1200 bounty, and is still building it O_o)

XD, u crazy sob...neway idc about stats/exp ^^ so...............ya, look at me...im not even soldier yet XD

SayianOozaru
11-27-2005, 09:21 PM
LOL! jp

O_O anyway, like i told you ixi, i only applied cause you asked x.x and if you could tell i was playing... XD, u crazy sob (i think touya did)

bahamutstevetff
11-27-2005, 09:29 PM
Yea, we are all glad you applied, RIGHT GANG!

Wind_Master
11-27-2005, 09:46 PM
Yea, we are all glad you applied, RIGHT GANG!

Ya. We got a very good gfx'er on our team now. Also he is a skilled fighter.

icemaster
11-27-2005, 11:15 PM
who cares about those things, saiyans 1 of the few players i respect, glad to have ya aboard

SayianOozaru
11-28-2005, 12:35 AM
lol now i need to find my tag O_o <3 to all ya'll :D

bahamutstevetff
11-28-2005, 07:48 AM
hey, my 3 best zone mates are in ice team!! touya,sayain and jesse.!

SayianOozaru
11-28-2005, 08:12 AM
:D lol ixi, u missed me and touya spar xD we killed each other LOL! were pretty much tied with skill XD (it was an app spar)

Huwajux
11-28-2005, 11:03 AM
hey, my 3 best zone mates are in ice team!! touya,sayain and jesse.!
:'(

bahamutstevetff
11-28-2005, 05:32 PM
:( dark, i didnt mean it like that! You can often be an ass towerds me, but your my fourth best mate :P.

jkool666
11-28-2005, 10:10 PM
:( dark, i didnt mean it like that! You can often be an ASS towerds me (everyone), but your my fourth best mate :P.
I think my quote is self explanitory. Dark, you're still my buddy and all but tone down the negative comments towards, ah, everyone. Only bad things can come of them.

icemaster
11-29-2005, 04:30 AM
id just like to mention that 1 more member and were active, then we can get down to business and really do stuff and have no worries about confrontations ^^

newest member: juice(188?)...jasmine...cause idk the numbers lol

Huwajux
11-29-2005, 09:23 PM
I think my quote is self explanitory. Dark, you're still my buddy and all but tone down the negative comments towards, ah, everyone. Only bad things can come of them.
Someone suggests an idea. I critisize it's flaws. They can't take it that their SUPER 1337 idea is dissapproved. They flame me. Of course bad things will come of it until Zone players grow up.

jkool666
11-29-2005, 10:04 PM
Someone suggests an idea. I critisize it's flaws. They can't take it that their SUPER 1337 idea is dissapproved. They flame me. Of course bad things will come of it until Zone players grow up.
Actually you don't say anything possitive about anything and only pick out negative. I agree its good to pick out negative things to make them improve. But I disagee with continuously putting down ideas and showing no emotion at all that you like it. And not everyone flames you. You normally cause flame wars with your constant disses about grammer.

bahamutstevetff
11-29-2005, 10:11 PM
He is telling the thruth.

Huwajux
11-29-2005, 11:19 PM
Actually you don't say anything possitive about anything and only pick out negative. I agree its good to pick out negative things to make them improve. But I disagee with continuously putting down ideas and showing no emotion at all that you like it. And not everyone flames you. You normally cause flame wars with your constant disses about grammer.
Well there has to be a bad cop. ;)
Also, it is their own fault if they talk like baboons with their tongues between their arses. I repeat, people here can't handle critisizm.

bahamutstevetff
11-29-2005, 11:21 PM
And ofcoarse everything about darky is perfect. upupup the ligero licketysplit!

Wind_Master
11-30-2005, 01:03 AM
Well there has to be a bad cop. ;)
Also, it is their own fault if they talk like baboons with their tongues between their arses. I repeat, people here can't handle critisizm.

You dont need perfect grammer here. It's a game fourum and not language arts class.

VulcanP2P
11-30-2005, 01:08 AM
Team Masho has been activated so they can make proper use of their discussion board with all of their members now.