PDA

View Full Version : Team Masho - ERA/UN

icemaster
11-14-2005, 08:46 PM
im the founder of team masho, a special guild i made a special way so ppl get a lot of freedom in it...not just a leader and co or somethin

im lookin for 1 more era person who wants to be a master for team masho, and 2 un ppl

the only qualifications really needed are...like........u gotta be skilled a little bit atleast lol (of course) and atleast play other servers
oh and p2p
masho failed twice under my foundation but some1 elses ownership...this time i own it...were doin it right this time

so....if u play un, zone, and era, and have moderate skills in them, then ur just wat im lookin for...ill prob be playin zone or un (wenever they fix the scrolls....>_>) so pm me around there...im visitin era from time to time too but my bro will mainly be on that...his name is Jin, sometimes Wind Master Jin, account Wind_Master (i think lol)

give him a pm too, lookin forward to meetin new ppl, c ya around

Corp1
11-18-2005, 09:21 AM
:whatever:

icemaster
11-18-2005, 11:04 PM
lol thx for commentin, i 4got about this thread (even tho ur post was...u know....unnecessary)

um....ill b testin ppl around, so dont post here, and i think im changin the master system, so........just dont post here, c ya around

edit: um cant delete thread for some reason o-o, could an admin do that for me

thx ^^

Darlene159
11-19-2005, 02:10 AM
lol thx for commentin, i 4got about this thread (even tho ur post was...u know....unnecessary)

um....ill b testin ppl around, so dont post here, and i think im changin the master system, so........just dont post here, c ya around

edit: um cant delete thread for some reason o-o, could an admin do that for me

thx ^^I will close it