PDA

View Full Version : Sword.

SayianOozaru
11-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Vulcan and I were talking, and he thought of an idea of a sword. He wanted a sword that looked like the sword from 'Halo', so here it is. I made this awhile ago for GK, but it was never accepted, so i edited a few things, lemme no what you guys think ^^

VulcanP2P
11-11-2005, 11:30 PM
I didn't really say I wanted it. I just said it'd be pretty cool to have. Any input on what you guys think it should be for if added and stats? Personally I think it would be a good event item but then again it could be something for the shop. :)

RykuZ
11-11-2005, 11:33 PM
Is it an event weapon, buy weapon, or class weapon?

I also came up with some weird ideas

Name: Double Edge
Dmg: 20-35 per hit
Energy used: 30
Player freeze: .73

Maybe you can put some blue in it to "spice it up" for Zone, with the futuristic kinda idea.

What are the weird sticks on the top and side for? oh yeah, and the bottom view makes the sword look like a weird squid thing..

Robert_H
11-11-2005, 11:40 PM
I think it looks really cool.

Huwajux
11-12-2005, 12:07 AM
I'm going to talk normally for this post.
That is an amazing kit of work you got there. It's original, even if the idea "Did" come from Halo. It looks amazing. Nice work.
Here is some suggested stats:

Name: Omega Claw
S key: A quick swipe (20 hp)
D key: Slow swipe (40 hp)
F key: (This is pretty nifty I think) EMP launcher. Launches a quick EMP chip towards any sort of technology. If attached to a bike, it will remain stuck there until it goes off. If the person on the bike is near any others, it will deactivate them aswell. This will cause a "Failure" in their system for 8 seconds. EMP device can be launched anywhere. If a vehicle or any form of technology comes within range of it's detonation it freezes for 6 seconds. EMP chips are launched at a speed of 8 tiles/sec. So it is an extremely fast moving object. It will only be a blurr.
Ammo (For EMP device): In shops. Maximum of 10.
Event weapon: Only on rare cases.
Oh and also, the detonation blast will last for 3 seconds. The blast will be around the size of twice the size of the pads on alpha that take you up to the dropship. Remember, the EMP device blast does not harm humans. If launched onto the back of a human, the same applies as if it were launched onto a bike, except that the human doesn't "Failure" :p. If hit onto a human it only makes a small 1 hp damage. :)
*Edit
These are the only GFX work that should be accepted on Zone. None of that Red rifle, black pistol ****.

RykuZ
11-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Huwajux's idea is way better. Maybe add electric sparks to it (as an animation) so you can get rid of the 'nifty' EMP launcher, meaning that if you hit a bike it has the electron effect.

Huwajux
11-12-2005, 12:16 AM
Huwajux's idea is way better. Maybe add electric sparks to it (as an animation) so you can get rid of the 'nifty' EMP launcher, meaning that if you hit a bike it has the electron effect.
Did you even read my idea? I said it would cause a "Failure" for 8 seconds if attached directly. Oh an lo and behold that is the same effect as the electron. It's just longer. x_x

SayianOozaru
11-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Alright, Vulcan wanted there to be a 'energy' thing so i've changed it, and he also asked for diagonal images, so i've done that as well :)

*Edit

well i lost my animation shop time :( so i can't make animations anymore :\ also, this should be a weapon that must be bought for 8k?(this way people have to save up for it)

stats;

Name: Omega Blade
'S': Slash, doing 45 damage, and using 15 energy.
Speed: same as a little slower than Muramasa
'D': Energy Shot, Fires the same electricity you find on the dark side (going just as far) doing 25 damage (opponent) and 5 damage (yourself) and uses 5 energy
Speed: same as the darkside's one
Comments: If the 'D' shot hits any bike/mech/speeder, it shuts them down for 10 sec.

sound good?

Huwajux
11-12-2005, 12:19 AM
Alright, Vulcan wanted there to be a 'energy' thing so i've changed it, and he also asked for diagonal images, so i've done that as well :)
It's good, but it doesn't have the same "UMPH" as your first one.

SayianOozaru
11-12-2005, 12:39 AM
you don't like it? :(

Huwajux
11-12-2005, 12:51 AM
you don't like it? :(
uf coures i lik it, i juts tihnk teh fisrt oen is bettar.

VulcanP2P
11-12-2005, 01:24 AM
uf coures i lik it, i juts tihnk teh fisrt oen is bettar.
I think it'll look good with some light effects. I'll mess around with it after dinner.
:)

SayianOozaru
11-12-2005, 01:28 AM
k :) now Stefan needs to read the threads ^^

Shadox
11-12-2005, 01:31 AM
I like Huwa's idea of the EMP launcher, and i had a question about it

Does it shoot in a straight line, or lob?
If its a lob can it disable mines, so you could walk over them?

SayianOozaru
11-12-2005, 01:34 AM
how the hell did that idea (emp launcher) get put into a thread about a sword? O.o

anyway, there's a number of new weapons i've made...lemme post them :O (make it easier for Stefan to find them, if there to be uploaded)

SayianOozaru
11-12-2005, 01:35 AM
and some more

Shadox
11-12-2005, 01:38 AM
i like that silver one, reminds me of a Desert Eagle, or a white Glock

DrDrizzle
11-12-2005, 03:28 AM
actually can u make the double edge blade sharper

SayianOozaru
11-12-2005, 05:03 AM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????O.o

DrDrizzle
11-12-2005, 09:04 AM
i mena make the 2 double edge of the blade sharper cuz to me it looks like a folded chair x_x

Huwajux
11-12-2005, 12:52 PM
i mena make the 2 double edge of the blade sharper cuz to me it looks like a folded chair x_x
Double...edge?

SayianOozaru
11-12-2005, 09:40 PM
i think Vulcan's already done the ganis

andrewholmes
11-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Nice

SayianOozaru
11-13-2005, 03:06 AM
thanks :) and btw, andrew, YOU'D BETTER START POSTIN MORE :D

Huwajux
11-13-2005, 11:50 AM
i think Vulcan's already done the ganis
Excellent. *Taps Fingers*

SayianOozaru
11-13-2005, 11:59 AM
***** how long did it take for you to find that? XD

Robert_H
11-13-2005, 05:41 PM
Lol XD.

DrDrizzle
11-13-2005, 07:17 PM
***** Xd

RykuZ
11-15-2005, 03:23 AM
can you try to make the blades (top view part) on the gun with blades on it straight, and make it look less like a mouse?

Codein
11-18-2005, 02:44 PM
I don't thing the blades actually look as if they're possesing energy. It's a great weapon, but for the sake of it, make the blades a bit more neon so that it looks like they're full of energy and ready to kill.

EDIT: Here's an example of what I mean.

I tried making the blades look as if they were glowing, just as an example. In the gani, it'd be interesting if there was a slight emittance aswell.

bahamutstevetff
11-18-2005, 05:47 PM
O_O not bad

haunter
11-18-2005, 06:59 PM
If you're going to use that smaller sized sword you should redraw over it. It's just the larger one with a resize filter/edit on it. It makes the graphic look all muddy. Not attractive at all.

Codein
11-18-2005, 09:14 PM
If you're going to use that smaller sized sword you should redraw over it. It's just the larger one with a resize filter/edit on it. It makes the graphic look all muddy. Not attractive at all.

There's more colours in the image to make a game with. (If you're allowed to change some)

SayianOozaru
11-25-2005, 11:16 AM
O_o this has been posted for awhile, and i've heard no word of them being put in game or not...Stefan or Vulcan, wanna update me/us all on it?

Codein
11-25-2005, 01:58 PM
O_o this has been posted for awhile, and i've heard no word of them being put in game or not...Stefan or Vulcan, wanna update me/us all on it?

You should get on AIM :P I wanna ask you a few things.