What Do You Guys Think?

anubis_wing
11-09-2005, 02:01 AM
What Do You Guys Think?
Interesting, what does it do?

hydralisk150
11-09-2005, 02:04 AM
Pressing S- Shoots Bullets like ir-pulser

Pressing D- Doubles the bullets shot by S?

i dont know i think i did a good job tho!

anubis_wing
11-09-2005, 02:07 AM
No, sorry that's a bad idea. How's this:

S-black lr pulsar bullets for 10
D-Fire out 10 shots for 5 damage

hydralisk150
11-09-2005, 02:11 AM
dunno hey can u post the reapers in an attachment cuzz my comp wont open the damn zone files?

Akoalin
11-09-2005, 02:18 AM
That looks alot like that Lazer Gun from Unholy Nation... I'm 90% sure it's stolen...
Claiming others' work as your own is naughty :\
And it's not even posted in the right section. :rolleyes:

hydralisk150
11-09-2005, 02:24 AM
i got the idea from the gun from unholy but if u look at the 2 mine is alot diff

Akoalin
11-09-2005, 03:02 AM
i got the idea from the gun from unholy but if u look at the 2 mine is alot diff
Actually it isn't, and stop stealing sprites from my photobucket -_-

VulcanP2P
11-09-2005, 03:23 AM
No, sorry that's a bad idea. How's this:

S-black lr pulsar bullets for 10
D-Fire out 10 shots for 5 damage

50 DMG if you get a direct shot? No. :\

Bl0nkt
11-09-2005, 03:54 AM
It's stolen straight from UN.

DrDrizzle
11-09-2005, 04:00 AM
sry but i hate the gun.... to me it looks like a gasoline pump that just got smashed and made into a gun.....x_x

Akoalin
11-09-2005, 04:22 AM
Change your ****ing avatar. I hate it when people steal **** from me. What a ***got, claiming someone else's work is his.
i dont know i think i did a good job tho!

EDIT: Sorry for the language, it's just I get mad about this stuff !pissed!

jkool666
11-09-2005, 06:07 AM
Yeah I agree, stealing things other people made and calling them yours is low. I can see if you tried to edit it but it being stolen would also explain it only having 2 views...

anubis_wing
11-09-2005, 06:09 AM
50 DMG if you get a direct shot? No. :\
I'm posting and idea. Just because I say something doesn't mean it has to be finalized. Fine how about 2dmg per bullet with it.

Raeiphon
11-09-2005, 09:01 AM
I've yet to see an energy chaingun. I wouldn't mind an energy chaingun either.

echaingun
Slots: 2
Energy: 1
Ammo: Unlimited
Projectile spd: 15 tps
Damage: 5 at close range, extends to 10 at maximum range
Special Effects:

No chargeup time - Needs to stop to reload (reloading freezes for 0.7 sec) every 25 shots. Energy recovers faster during reloading.

D spurts out 25 shots at once, all going in different directions (not just infront of the enemy) in a star like shape. Each shot does 3 damage when deployed like this, and pushes any user (allies included) 3 tiles back from the tile they were shot at.

And I think that's a UN rip..not sure..

Huwajux
11-09-2005, 07:16 PM
What Do You Guys Think?
1. Stolen from UN.
2. It looks like a different form of a fire hose that has been sitting in the rain for a couple decades.
3. It's not your work.

Akoalin
11-09-2005, 11:56 PM
3. It's not your work.
Is that a bannable offense to steal other's work and claim as yours? Change your freaking avatar while you're at it hydralick.

SayianOozaru
11-10-2005, 12:51 AM
might be stolen, it looks WAY to big for Zone....but it'd be good in a playerworld...

Liquid_dragon
11-10-2005, 04:50 AM
That is extremely low, to steal work. That just says that your some nub who can't gfx worth **** and wants to cheat his way in.

Raeiphon
11-10-2005, 06:33 AM
The bastard deserves to die. Plagurists should be executed.

Ban pl0x?

Unpredlctable
11-10-2005, 07:49 AM

Ban pl0x?
Yes, of course. He deserves to die because he plagiarized something. That's the obvious solution to all of that.

And pardon me real quick here, but... "pl0x"?
A quick lesson: say that word aloud to yourself. Does it make sense to you?
Stop creating these thousands of irritating little variations of all of these internet slang terms.

Raeiphon
11-10-2005, 08:04 AM
Yeah, kill the plagurists. Then we wouldn't have problems with it.

You obviously dont know me. If you did, you'd know I say mangled slang in jest, I find it quite funny and irritating at the same time. And it's also because it's an old quote from a friend who mispelt it while asking me to do his homework, it kind of stuck..

And yes, plox. What's wrong with it?

Akoalin
11-10-2005, 01:58 PM
And yes, plox. What's wrong with it?
Try "please" or at least "por favor".

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Do you know how bad you guys are making him feel right now? (Or when he was reading this) I think that's low all ganging up on him like that (AND) you don't even know if he stole it might look like it but you dont know if he stole it (AND) I think it's cool..(Now you guys are gonna nag at me calling me a retard i'm betting..)

Wind_Master
11-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Do you know how bad you guys are making him feel right now? (Or when he was reading this) I think that's low all ganging up on him like that (AND) you don't even know if he stole it might look like it but you dont know if he stole it (AND) I think it's cool..(Now you guys are gonna nag at me calling me a retard i'm betting..)

I agree, all he did was suggest a gun. Wheather it was stolen or not hes just trying to improve the Zone enviorment (which btw right now is very sucky). Anyways even if it was from UN it doesnt belong their. It really looks like a futuristic gun that should belong in zone.

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Thank you Jin

Darlene159
11-10-2005, 05:11 PM
I agree, all he did was suggest a gun. Wheather it was stolen or not hes just trying to improve the Zone enviorment (which btw right now is very sucky). Anyways even if it was from UN it doesnt belong their. It really looks like a futuristic gun that should belong in zone.Are you suggesting that it's ok to steal a PW's work to make another PW better, or that it's ok to steal a PW's work because it doesn't "fit" on that PW? I certainly hope not.... :whatever:
Taking another persons work, and editing it to make it slightly different is wrong, period....

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Are you suggesting that it's ok to steal a PW's work to make another PW better, or that it's ok to steal a PW's work because it doesn't "fit" on that PW? I certainly hope not.... :whatever:
Taking another persons work, and editing it to make it slightly different is wrong, period....

Darlene, I don't want to be mean but.. you don't even know if he stole it from UN ,so stop being such *******s and suck it up

Darlene159
11-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Darlene, I don't want to be mean but.. you don't even know if he stole it from UN ,so stop being such *******s and suck it upI didn't say that he did, read my post again...others are saying that he did. I was replying to what Wind_Master said, not to the fact of it being stolen/not stolen

OasaTor_PK
11-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Darlene, I don't want to be mean but.. you don't even know if he stole it from UN ,so stop being such *******s and suck it up

Shes a mod, what do you expect. Shes all-mighty and awesome, always defending her rights to delete posts and make herself present!
Post+1
Respect+1
Owning a mod, priceless.

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 05:24 PM
It shouldn't matter it doesn't look like then gun from Un so people should just let it be Oo

bahamutstevetff
11-10-2005, 05:53 PM
damn your all such lowlifes, talking like that about someones suggestion because it LOOKS like a gin from UN, give him a break hes only tryin to help jesus.

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 05:56 PM
I would love to have this gun in Zone, it needs a little for colour I think..

zephirot
11-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Nice @ stealing =)

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Nice @ stealing =)

Ok. What's with you guys? You don't even know if he stole it or not, and I think he didn't steal it , he just got his idea from it.Ever heard of insperation?(GOD!)

zephirot
11-10-2005, 10:02 PM
Ok. What's with you guys? You don't even know if he stole it or not, and I think he didn't steal it , he just got his idea from it.Ever heard of insperation?(GOD!)

Woah, just look in your folder for blookat_gun or something, and then you will understand why I said it is stealing.....and a bit edited.

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Again, maybe it was just insperation.

Huwajux
11-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Again, maybe it was just insperation.
What a *****ic statement. Your backing someone up who is trying to get credit for something he didn't do. Anyone could go and edit another GFX by someone else. It's changed slighty so it is still officially stolen.

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 11:01 PM
What a *****ic statement. Your backing someone up who is trying to get credit for something he didn't do. Anyone could go and edit another GFX by someone else. It's changed slighty so it is still officially stolen.

*****ic statement? You seem like the ***** to me because your accusing him of something without knowing all the facts. (Just because it looks like it doesn't mean he stole it)

Huwajux
11-10-2005, 11:17 PM
*****ic statement? You seem like the ***** to me because your accusing him of something without knowing all the facts. (Just because it looks like it doesn't mean he stole it)
So what your saying is this is all a misunderstood coincidence! Oh perfect my apolagies to all of the magical gnomes I've been throwing my toaster at today! My microwave has just been talking about how bad his life is, that is why I must be so grumpy right now! Hohoho! Let's all laugh about this! I'm a ***** because I am argueing with someone who is backing up another person who stole a GFX, added around say 1 extra pixel and went "Poof" there's my work! All hail the great me! Man I really am sorry guys.
Oh and if you didn't know, I was being sarcastic.

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 11:21 PM
So what your saying is this is all a misunderstood coincidence! Oh perfect my apolagies to all of the magical gnomes I've been throwing my toaster at today! My microwave has just been talking about how bad his life is, that is why I must be so grumpy right now! Hohoho! Let's all laugh about this! I'm a ***** because I am argueing with someone who is backing up another person who stole a GFX, added around say 1 extra pixel and went "Poof" there's my work! All hail the great me! Man I really am sorry guys.
Oh and if you didn't know, I was being sarcastic.

No i'm not! Sarcastic? bull**** .That isn't sarcasm that's you being a jerk to me because i'm trying to be nice.

Huwajux
11-10-2005, 11:22 PM
No i'm not! Sarcastic? bull**** .That isn't sarcasm that's you being a jerk to me because i'm trying to be nice.
I am sorry, look at how hard you try to be nice to me. Woops my finger slipped!
You seem like the ***** to me

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 11:25 PM
See if you would stop so would I. I'm not making a big deal of this, you shouldn't either

haunter
11-10-2005, 11:28 PM
See if you would stop so would I. I'm not making a big deal of this, you shouldn't eitherStealing someone elses work is a big deal... A big deal should be made of it. If you're not making a big deal of it, there's something wrong with you. :)

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 11:32 PM
There's nothing wrong with me. And how would everyone know that it's stolen? Your assuming.

bahamutstevetff
11-10-2005, 11:40 PM
hopeless

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 11:41 PM
Yes, I know.

Huwajux
11-10-2005, 11:47 PM
how would everyone know that it's stolen?
Hmm, it looks the same! It only has 2 perspectives! No ammo GFX, hmm I wonder why? Face it, it is stolen like when I steal my crazy grandma's chickens from her farm. I've said too much. The only hopeless case here is you and your ignorance.

Liquid_dragon
11-10-2005, 11:48 PM
Hmm, it looks the same! It only has 2 perspectives! No ammo GFX, hmm I wonder why? Face it, it is stolen like when I steal my crazy grandma's chickens from her farm. I've said too much. The only hopeless case here is you and your ignorance.

Amen.

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 11:49 PM
I might be ignorant but you are stubborn as a mule.

Huwajux
11-10-2005, 11:53 PM
*Slits wrists*
God: Tut, tut, tut I thought I knew you better. Your going to have to finish your arguement with that accident I made, er I mean Robert_H, whether you like it or not.
Me: Satan you got any vacancies?
You've driven me to remarks I'm going to regret more than meeting you.

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Alright, and you don't think I feel the same way? You are far worst than me and you know it.

Huwajux
11-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Alright, and you don't think I feel the same way? You are far worst than me and you know it.
Why am I far worse than you? I am more respected, people know I am intelligent, mature and capable of staying calm in an arguement (Except for the few cases where I tend to continuously commit suicide ;) )
I repeat, I respect people if they respect me.

Robert_H
11-11-2005, 12:00 AM
You are worst because you started this whole thing. Now please leave me alone.

Huwajux
11-11-2005, 12:02 AM
You are worst because you started this whole thing. Now please leave me alone.
I started it because you are in the wrong, by backing someone up who stole a GFX and claimed it was his. Now if I may do so, I've lost interest in my new hobbie of talking to a brick wall. I must go, I will be here tommorow to comeback any "Witty (LOL)" remark of yours.

Robert_H
11-11-2005, 12:03 AM
Seriously. Please.

haunter
11-11-2005, 12:28 AM
He's not being stubborn. He's not changing his position on the subject because he knows he's right. Because he is right. Stubborn is when you know you're wrong, but won't give in, just because you don't want the other person to know they've beaten you.

Robert_H
11-11-2005, 12:32 AM
I guess i'm being stubborn eh?

haunter
11-11-2005, 12:34 AM
I guess i'm being stubborn eh?

Perhaps... unless you genuinly believe that it's okay to take someone else's work, change a few pixels(or words, or chords, or anything!), then call it your own. In which case you need to brush up on your copyright law.

zephirot
11-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Kiddo, thread closed.

Ooops, I just remember I don't have close thread right...
NVM people......

haunter
11-11-2005, 01:25 AM
Kiddo, thread closed.

Ooops, I just remember I don't have close thread right...
NVM people......
Why would you think that you had that right in the first place? 0.o

zephirot
11-11-2005, 01:42 AM
It was a joke?hahahahahahaha.

haunter
11-11-2005, 01:48 AM
It was a joke?hahahahahahaha.
You french people have a weird sense of humour...

Anyone ever see that show Gags? Weird.

zephirot
11-11-2005, 01:49 AM
You french people have a weird sense of humour...

Anyone ever see that show Gags? Weird.

what you said is kinda racist..

haunter
11-11-2005, 02:02 AM
what you said is kinda racist..
Shut up with that 'you're racist' bullcrap. Everyone is getting sick of it; if you get offended by what I said you'll need to get a psychiatric evaluation.

zephirot
11-11-2005, 02:26 AM
Yea.....you are finish?

SayianOozaru
11-11-2005, 02:49 AM
STOP FLAMING. stay on topic.

back on topic, the gun is WAY to big for Zone, and looks to much like the weapon from UN i guess...someone wanna post the 2 next to eachother, so we can all see? (i haven't seen the gun yet)

haunter
11-11-2005, 03:11 AM
Yea.....you are finish?

Well I was until you posted again. Thanks for taking me away from my well deserved hiatus.

SayianOozaru
11-11-2005, 03:15 AM
...didn't i just ask for you guys to stop flaming each other, and get back on topic?...and here u go starting it up again -_____________-

haunter
11-11-2005, 05:09 AM
...didn't i just ask for you guys to stop flaming each other, and get back on topic?...and here u go starting it up again -_____________-
I'm not flaming anybody. I'm not sure you understand the full meaning of the word "flame" in this context.

bahamutstevetff
11-11-2005, 07:03 AM
im not saying its right to steal a gfx, personally i beleive he stole it to. but the way you expressed i, wishing him dead and such, was out of order. maybe he didnt know about the copyright stuff, he sees recoulorations of zone things all the time, then he sees this gun and thinks hmmm i could make a zone gun out of this, and he does. hasent it occured to you he had no idea he was in the wrong???

Huwajux
11-11-2005, 07:28 PM
hasent it occured to you he had no idea he was in the wrong???
Of course.

bahamutstevetff
11-11-2005, 09:12 PM
then why dont you just tell him to take it down instead of throwing deathwishes at him.

Huwajux
11-11-2005, 11:45 PM
then why dont you just tell him to take it down instead of throwing deathwishes at him.
Deathwishes?

bahamutstevetff
11-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Yes, of course. He deserves to die because he plagiarized something. That's the obvious solution to all of that.

And pardon me real quick here, but... "pl0x"?
A quick lesson: say that word aloud to yourself. Does it make sense to you?
Stop creating these thousands of irritating little variations of all of these internet slang terms.

Ban pl0x?

notice how they both say he should die. whats more important, a humal life, or a ****ty computer gun.

Huwajux
11-11-2005, 11:47 PM
notice how they both say he should die. whats more important, a humal life, or a ****ty computer gun.
I pity them.

Shadox
11-12-2005, 01:10 AM
which do you pity?

Akoalin
11-12-2005, 03:15 AM
I pity them.
You do realise that they're not serious about that?

Huwajux
11-12-2005, 12:45 PM
You do realise that they're not serious about that?
Serious or not, it still makes the person they are directing it to feel ashamed and decreases their confidence largely. Also can make them paranoid. >_<

bahamutstevetff
11-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Serious or not, it still makes the person they are directing it to feel ashamed and decreases their confidence largely. Also can make them paranoid. >_<

yes, notice that hydralisk hasent posted in a while since he was wished dead

Akoalin
11-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Also can make them paranoid. >_<
*walking down the street*
*hears a rustle in the bushes*
OHNOES PPLS FROM GRAL COM TO KEL ME!!
*sprints with arms flailing in air*

Robert_H
11-12-2005, 10:21 PM

Stop being such a jerk Ako. Your no making him feel any better, jerk.

haunter
11-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Stop being such a jerk Ako. Your no making him feel any better, jerk.
He wasn't being a jerk. He was being funny through exaggeration.

Robert_H
11-12-2005, 10:50 PM
He wasn't being a jerk. He was being funny through exaggeration.

To much exaggeration .

haunter
11-12-2005, 10:52 PM
To much exaggeration .
The point of exaggeration is the fact that it's too much.

Robert_H
11-12-2005, 10:54 PM
Good point.I still think it's mean.

jkool666
11-13-2005, 12:45 AM
ROFL... Thats so funny lol. I actually laughed about that. If anyone can notice the kid won't be killed over stealing a GFX of become paranoid. Thats why Ako is joking about it because he to sees that none of this will happen.