Googi
11-08-2005, 06:07 AM
I can't own a guy who never shows up!

napo_p2p
11-08-2005, 06:10 AM
Maybe that's why he doesn't show up.

StrykerTFFD
11-08-2005, 07:52 AM
Couple of sources, one being Etien himself, have said Kefkin quit.

Now cue Etien coming on, denying it, yada yada.

Also cue Admins not removing a leader from a Kingdom even though he's quit.

Splke
11-08-2005, 08:14 AM
LOLRP is what I would expect them to say, tbh.

Butz
11-08-2005, 09:26 AM
This is a bad sign. Even Google can't find him.

On a serious note, he hasn't been on AIM in quite some time, so either he's completely vanished, or he blocked me for bugging him about the Zormite thing too much.

Brad
11-08-2005, 04:05 PM
i was kefkin sorry everyone it had to come out eventually

OasaTor_PK
11-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Oasa 4 king kthx.

Googi
11-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Someone get Kefkin back. Things will be even worse if Etien or Oasa becomes leader.

Tipps
11-08-2005, 06:56 PM
I asked Bjorn about Kefkins inactiviy, he told me he sees him playing often, and that it is just cause he is a different time zone then I..I play at all hours of the day/night depending on whats going on irl...so I dont believe this to be the reason...I havent seen him in weeks

Googi
11-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Kefkin is in PST. That's only 3 hours behind EST. Also, we used to see him all the time. Unless he recently moved to Vladivostok, I don't see why time zone is a suitable explanation.

Tipps
11-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Yeah, thats I what I said, or meant to say anyway..
I think a VOTE would a be a nice way to settle this, though I often see that as a good solution...but the staff dont seem to take the players opinions into consideration when making their decisions =|
I bet more then half of the players would agree that changes need to be made with the current leadership of the kingdom.

Raziel
11-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Kefkin is in PST. That's only 3 hours behind EST. Also, we used to see him all the time. Unless he recently moved to Vladivostok, I don't see why time zone is a suitable explanation.

Hmm, I'm PST and haven't seen him in quite a while either.

Zero Hour
11-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Stephen for Dictator.

Splke
11-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Stephen for Dictator.

you like that idea :)

Tipps
11-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Stephen, I'm just curious..are you serious about this or you kidding around?
A dicatorship would be better then nothingness xD

Googi
11-09-2005, 06:02 AM
Dictator was technical rank of the leader of the Zormite Republic. Zero Hour is using it because he wasn't around in the pre-Republic days.

Morinya
11-10-2005, 02:03 AM
I vote for Stephen as Dictator.

I haven't seen Kefkin online either, same for Etien but I'm sure they have some great RP story about how they will take over Dustari when they get back :whatever:

Zero Hour
11-10-2005, 03:12 AM
Dictator was technical rank of the leader of the Zormite Republic. Zero Hour is using it because he wasn't around in the pre-Republic days.
Also because I support it. (duh?)
Stephen, I'm just curious..are you serious about this or you kidding around?
A dicatorship would be better then nothingness xD
Oh, I'm quite serious.

Tipps
11-10-2005, 04:01 AM
I would do what I could to help this happen, ZH dicating ZORMITE ( I would hope so, BO is just lame) Would be alot better then the current situation, Atleast he plays, And I think hes capable of good character.

Zero Hour
11-10-2005, 04:07 AM
I would do what I could to help this happen, ZH dicating ZORMITE ( I would hope so, BO is just lame) Would be alot better then the current situation, Atleast he plays, And I think hes capable of good character.
I RPed for a while as Fitzwilliam Vimes. My character was a good friend of the dictatress, and I was the successful leader of the entire military of Zormite.

Tipps
11-10-2005, 04:12 AM
I see, I did not know this.
I left GK for quite some time. Well good luck I would like to see this happen.

Draenin
11-10-2005, 06:39 PM
I like the idea of both Googi and ZH in the leadership spots for Zormite. I will probably discuss this with others to get their opinions on this.

SayianOozaru
11-12-2005, 06:18 AM
As far as i know, Kefkin has not quit. I talked to Etien about it (maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago?) asking if Kefkin quit, Etien told me that at the moment Kefkin was pretty busy, with work and all of that. I haven't talked to Etien since then though (i rarely play GK anymore) so i'm not to sure on the matter, but i'm pretty sure he didn't quit, and if he did/has quit, i'm sure he would have made Etien king.

Draenin
11-12-2005, 08:24 AM
Words, my friend, are not really good enough at this point in time. Kefkin needs to be on. It's as simple as that. Out of all the kingdom leaders, he is the least active at the moment. If he cannot take care of his own kingdom, something needs to be done.

SayianOozaru
11-12-2005, 08:48 AM
Just because he plays at like 3 in the morning, doesn't mean he isn't on.

Tipps
11-12-2005, 08:49 AM
How many times does that statement need to be made..I mean I have been saying/hearing that for the past 3months and not 1 step has been made..I'm sick of begging for something to be done =(

SayianOozaru
11-12-2005, 09:00 AM
O.o? What are you begging for? and what step can be made? you can't tell someone when to, and when not to play -_-

Draenin
11-12-2005, 10:53 AM
you can't tell someone when to, and when not to play -_-When the activity of a kingdom is involved, then yes, I believe I can. That time is and has been for the past month or so. Kefkin being on for 5 minutes in a week's time doesn't count as him being as active as he should be, so don't even start to fight this losing arguement.

The kingdom of Bel'la Olplyn has no structure, no leader, no active members, nobody on tag, and no reason to even take up space. Members of the kingdom don't take on any roles whatsoever, especially since the leader doesn't even take the time to give them any. Everyone (save for a handful) is qualified at low rankings, there is no remaining chain of command, and this is so specifically because the king is so insecure about losing the kingdom he screwed over to begin with. This system has failed, and it's really time to move on.

There's not even five kingdoms anymore. Just four kingdoms and a placeholder.

sage_scooby
11-12-2005, 02:19 PM
There's not even five kingdoms anymore. Just four kingdoms and a placeholder.

heh, that got a chuckle out of me.

Tipps
11-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Sayian, He does not play at 3am, or any time for that matter z.z
And why are you supportive of him when he has not been online or done anything for you're kingdom.. oh thats right.. YOU dont play GK either.

xRuffRydax
11-13-2005, 11:55 PM
ZH, you call sitting in the trade room doing nothing with just a 'PM' sign hanging out RP?

Zero Hour
11-14-2005, 12:15 AM
ZH, you call sitting in the trade room doing nothing with just a 'PM' sign hanging out RP?
I wasn't aware that I had to be in a constant state of RP!:megaeek:
Regardless, no I don't. When I do RP, however, it's on my Crescent Pirates tag, and is usually done with a seclusive crowd.

Although I can certainly assure you that I'm not "doing nothing". ;)

Draenin
11-14-2005, 01:17 AM
ZH doesn't really get on his CP tag much, and he also has a job to do so you can't really blame 'im for it.

Butz
11-14-2005, 04:00 AM
I wasn't aware that I had to be in a constant state of RP!:megaeek:
Regardless, no I don't. When I do RP, however, it's on my Crescent Pirates tag, and is usually done with a seclusive crowd.

Although I can certainly assure you that I'm not "doing nothing". ;)

Indeed, he's thinking about starting his own dance troupe. ;)

Debaglio
11-15-2005, 08:07 AM
Kefkin has been around... mere mortals have a hard time telling him from his surroundings. I guess the main line is Bel'la is active... and remains active.

Thanks again, o'blacklisted one.

StrykerTFFD
11-15-2005, 08:11 AM
Kefkin has been around... mere mortals have a hard time telling him from his surroundings. I guess the main line is Bel'la is active... and remains active.

Yeah..I have a hard time noticing dirt, I'll admit it.

Tipps
11-15-2005, 08:24 AM
I have still yet to see Kefkin but only one time in the 3months I have been playing this acccount..and that one time was at the very begining. I play a very diverse schedule..im on all hours of the night/day. I hardly see you as well Eiten..Why don't you exercise you're new EM rights... or Answer to the kingdom leaders request for war or change

MasterNuke
11-15-2005, 08:29 AM
Stuff

Yet... you could of modestly said it more like "Kefkin has been around, he has just been busy." instead of provoking people (again).

Googi
11-15-2005, 07:04 PM

Haha, I was wondering when you would show up.

Splke
11-15-2005, 08:20 PM
... you're new EM rights...

What?.. i'm not making fun of your typo either...

Tipps
11-15-2005, 08:41 PM
Hes event master, I believe.

Draenin
11-15-2005, 10:43 PM
Kefkin has been around... mere mortals have a hard time telling him from his surroundings. I guess the main line is Bel'la is active... and remains active.Liar.

Googi
11-21-2005, 09:11 PM
Hes event master, I believe.

Yeah, I had a support ticket battle of justice with Bjorn about that one.