PDA

View Full Version : Should Be Noticed

jkool666
11-07-2005, 04:55 AM
Not many people do read the help menu but has anyone noticed its far out of date? I meen it still has the original capture the flag on it. Here is a few quick phrases that could be used for the new maps.
Iricia - Stays the same.
Alpha - Stays the same.
KOTH - King of the hill - Get the hill and protect it against the enemy for 4 minutes. Up to four teams can play. On the left side you see how much time the teams have owned the hill. If held by an events master guild wars can be taken place here.
Zone Wars - Two teams, Dark and Light Side. Based on the movie Star Wars, this map allows you to battle with Speeders and Mechs which are only found on this planet. The goal is to walk north or south depending on your team and take out the enemy base. Their are no class changes here walk through the appropriate portal to pick your team. On the left hand side of the screen shows the HP left in bases.
Deathmatch - A no rules fight to the death. No teams, just your own self. When all players but you are defeated a large experience/price money is awarded which goes up by how many players are there. Event masters can hold events here.

That ok?

Robert_H
11-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Sure.. I'd say yes..

Raeiphon
11-07-2005, 11:08 PM
In the words of the great ixi:

'oh shut up, you attention seeker'

:D Had to say it.

jkool666
11-08-2005, 01:24 AM
In the words of the great ixi:

'oh shut up, you attention seeker'

:D Had to say it.
Must you continue to flame uselessly. Once again you made a great mistake of dissing a zone oldbie -_- (I have been playing for quite some time for those who don't know me just not as p2p). If I wanted to seek attention I would probably begin blurting out random things that have happened to me or that I have done wile on zone. But if you notice this is to help newbie players. So I think you might want to re-check your definition of attention seeker.

In the great words of the great Touya: *Swish*

bahamutstevetff
11-08-2005, 07:44 AM
this thread made me laugh twice

Raeiphon
11-08-2005, 12:40 PM
I was joking jkool xD Thats why I said in the words of the great Anubis. Again, I'm joking still xD

I like to joke, Jokes are fun.

anubis_wing
11-08-2005, 02:02 PM
I was joking jkool xD Thats why I said in the words of the great Anubis. Again, I'm joking still xD

I like to joke, Jokes are fun.
.............Jackass

Raeiphon
11-08-2005, 02:17 PM
I apologise.

I'm not insulting anubis_wing though, i'm insulting anubis.

*throws rock at anubis, not anubis_wing*

Shadox
11-08-2005, 04:43 PM
arent they the same person.....quit confusing my fragile little mind

haunter
11-08-2005, 06:17 PM
When you look at the information, doesn't it just show a big black box? There should be some neat frame around it, like you're actually looking at the screen on the terminal...

Also, those Information/D-TV booths need some setshape2 action.

Huwajux
11-08-2005, 07:02 PM
I apologise.

I'm not insulting anubis_wing though, i'm insulting anubis.

*throws rock at anubis, not anubis_wing*
Your very ignorant. Offensive jokes aren't exactly what you call, funny. Stop trying to get a cheap laugh out of everyone by making someone else look bad.

anubis_wing
11-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Wow darky stood up for me *sniff* brings a tear to my eye.

Raeiphon
11-08-2005, 11:42 PM
Everyone else is doing it ^^ And there's a guy posing as Anubis on era, i'm making fun of him, not you silly.

(anubis has 888 posts..o.o l33t!)