PDA

View Full Version : New Map Made By DUI

kwarner5
11-07-2005, 12:36 AM
OK PEOPLE DONT JUDGE MY IDEA BY THE GRAPHICS JUDGE IT BY THE IDEA OF THE WHOLE THING

Heres the new map i thought of, the top section will be a spar arena where as the bottom section will be a lounge/dropship , the settings im thinking of is it will put 10random people in at a time and every 5 games there will be a mass game with everyone in that world in the arena at once.
jetpacks are disabled on this planet to prevent running/interference, also the doors to spar arena are locked. and only opened for the mass spar, doors will stay open for 25seconds, kind of like the deathmatch counter, now
theres 1 glitch with this, when i made the map on photoshop i scrolled down and it made a horrible blue line all the way across the map, that will be gone im sure but it shows on the preview,
the trader i will also show but i added him while it was uploading, and it will use the same class selector as usual, deathmatch classes.

TRADER
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/kwarner5/Trader-newmap.jpg

NEW MAP
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/kwarner5/0d873b64.jpg

yes i know the map is a little chopped, i took screen shots and copied some over and arranged them differently so some color shades and such are wrong.
please take this map into consideration! i know if you upload it, it would be popular i hope, and also, if you upload it, then it wouldnt be so chopped looking,

well tell me what you think i can take criticizm!

oh and also my birthday is the 9th of november xD
FYI,
cya

Forever A Sarusoto
Stone "DUI" Sarusoto (Sarusoto Family)

Gambet
11-07-2005, 12:50 AM
Uhh, it looks more like a dropship then a map. Regardless, it's too small to be a map.

EDIT:

To the post under me: I read what you posted and I know what you said. You made it so it's a 'dropship/map', but I'm saying that it just looks like one dropship. Either way, it's still too small.

kwarner5
11-07-2005, 12:51 AM
Its still to small.

its a dropship/spar arena combo if you would READ the article

pssh..dang staff members all they do is look at pictures lol!
just playin gambet

EDIT:
yes i wasnt sure how big it needed to be so i made it a few mill pixels

bahamutstevetff
11-07-2005, 08:55 AM
i like the general idea of a dropship/spar arena but isnt the arena already in production???

VulcanP2P
11-08-2005, 03:37 AM
i like the general idea of a dropship/spar arena but isnt the arena already in production???

Yes, I've worked on something like this a bit.

bahamutstevetff
11-08-2005, 07:58 AM
nice try DUI, but we gettin a spar arena made by experts.

Huwajux
11-08-2005, 07:22 PM
nice try DUI, but we gettin a spar arena made by experts.
At least he is trying. Take time to see if you can produce better work, before you critisize others.

anubis_wing
11-08-2005, 07:47 PM
I know never critisize unles you can honestly think you can do better. Say confident words like "Your crap isn't that bad" or "Don't worry were not laughing at you,just at your horrible work"

bahamutstevetff
11-08-2005, 11:43 PM
At least he is trying. Take time to see if you can produce better work, before you critisize others.

that sounded worse than it ment to.

kwarner5
11-09-2005, 02:18 AM
my work would be better but i have to many other things to concentrate on
football, school, friends, girlfriend, barely any graal, some runescape..barely, some gunz, bar-bar-barely..homework, homework, more homework, working for my grandpa,
reading ur criticism....
2 busy to stare at a computer for 3weeks and draw a line...

Wind_Master
11-09-2005, 06:41 AM
my work would be better but i have to many other things to concentrate on
football, school, friends, girlfriend, barely any graal, some runescape..barely, some gunz, bar-bar-barely..homework, homework, more homework, working for my grandpa,
reading ur criticism....
2 busy to stare at a computer for 3weeks and draw a line...

The map isnt badly made its just I personally dont like the idea. Picture this when your going to change ur outfit you can get hit? Doesnt make sense to me. Good try anyways.

P.S You play football? What position?

bahamutstevetff
11-09-2005, 07:06 AM
hmm i dont think u can get hit unless ur in that top bit of the map, the bottom bit wouldnt be a pk zone, but if it was, change ur look in another planet.

Wind_Master
11-09-2005, 07:10 AM
hmm i dont think u can get hit unless ur in that top bit of the map, the bottom bit wouldnt be a pk zone, but if it was, change ur look in another planet.

Oh ight. I was just wondering cause I didnt wanna be in the middle of changin my outfit than when I get done I get shot up.

Raeiphon
11-09-2005, 08:56 AM
Sorry to say darky, but that sounded a lot worse than I gathered it was meant to sound..

But yeah, It's alright.. I've been making a gwars CTF myself, it's a pain up the arseth to make..

Huwajux
11-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Sorry to say darky, but that sounded a lot worse than I gathered it was meant to sound..

But yeah, It's alright.. I've been making a gwars CTF myself, it's a pain up the arseth to make..
Sorry. :(
I'm working on designing the spar planet map. I'm only at the dropship at the moment. I hope when it is done it is approved, or even critisized so I can make it better. ;D

haunter
11-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Vulcan just posted information on how to use the Zone tiles in your level editor. Try using those to create your maps rather than cutting and pasting bits with a graphics editor.

kwarner5
11-09-2005, 11:33 PM
i dont have a tile set everyone talks about these freaking tile sets will someone gimme a freaking link so i can do better work to please everyone? i dont have time to read every single post on every website in the whole entire freakin world to find these flipping tilesets

VulcanP2P
11-09-2005, 11:53 PM
i dont have a tile set everyone talks about these freaking tile sets will someone gimme a freaking link so i can do better work to please everyone? i dont have time to read every single post on every website in the whole entire freakin world to find these flipping tilesets

Do a search (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/search.php?) next time before posting asking where a thread is.

As for where it is, http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62129

DrDrizzle
11-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Uhh, it looks more like a dropship then a map. Regardless, it's too small to be a map.
yes gambet is rtie it looks more like a big drop ship..... so yea u should add like teams to it but it still mite be Dm but at a different area well maybe not cuz ur in teams not by ur self

>_<

kwarner5
11-10-2005, 07:02 AM
yes gambet is rtie it looks more like a big drop ship..... so yea u should add like teams to it but it still mite be Dm but at a different area well maybe not cuz ur in teams not by ur self

>_<

there isnt teams u ***** ur the one that wants teams then u dont want teams make up your freaking mind

DrDrizzle
11-10-2005, 05:43 PM
x_x *speechlesss*

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 06:02 PM
:o!

Huwajux
11-10-2005, 11:03 PM
there isnt teams u ***** ur the one that wants teams then u dont want teams make up your freaking mind
You *****, your contradicting yourself. Take a look in the mirror someday. I know it's a good try, but it gives you no right to call someone a *****, *****.

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 11:07 PM
And you have the right?

Huwajux
11-10-2005, 11:27 PM
And you have the right?
Seeing as he is acting like one, yes.

Robert_H
11-10-2005, 11:39 PM
For once, I agree.

kwarner5
11-11-2005, 04:23 AM
ok this is ghetto..
my idea DOESNT have teams, then he says there should be teams (HE SAYS) then he contradicts me about there BEING TEAMS (HES THE ONE THAT WANTED THE TEAMS< IN MY FREAKING ARTICLE IT SAYS DEATHMATCH NOT TEAMS IF U WENT TO PRE SCHOOL AND LEARNED HOW TO READ!)

kwarner5
11-11-2005, 04:26 AM
tip 53894027593472589743098257934780589034 if you think my idear sucks so freaking bad, QUIT COMING BACK AND TALKING ABOUT IT!

kwarner5
11-11-2005, 04:26 AM
(how many pixels is a standard sized dropship, vulcan?)

SayianOozaru
11-11-2005, 04:51 AM
dui, go into the lvl editor(start, my computer, graal folder) and open that up...i think the question is how many lvl's = 1 zone lvl

haunter
11-11-2005, 05:22 AM
dui, go into the lvl editor(start, my computer, graal folder) and open that up...i think the question is how many lvl's = 1 zone lvl
I think a Zone Map can be any number of levels you want.

kwarner5
11-11-2005, 06:19 AM
tiledefs..
tile pixel ammounts..
wow..
i was like 3mill pixels off..

Huwajux
11-11-2005, 07:44 PM
(IF U WENT TO PRE SCHOOL AND LEARNED HOW TO READ!)
Oh how that sentenced cheered me up this morning.

kwarner5
11-11-2005, 11:57 PM
hehe lol

kwarner5
11-12-2005, 12:09 AM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62204
new gun..vulcan can you check and see if i can send it to era?