PDA

View Full Version : Wind Gun/Sword

Wind_Master
11-05-2005, 08:52 PM
I have a suggestion. This will be a zone weapon obviously and will be a gun/sword with wind power aded to it.

Gun Part:
Will do roughly 10 damage a bullet and will provide knockback from the wind power.
Will travel at about the same speed as appirces.
Spread will be 3 bullets.

Sword Part:
Will do roughly 20 damage a swing and will suck the enemy in from the wind power.
If you hold (spacebar) the blade will swing and send out 5 small tornados that do 15 damage.

Tell me what ya think. If you like it can someone make a gfx for it plz.

SayianOozaru
11-05-2005, 10:46 PM
maybe use the blue reapers for this? (of course i'd have to edit it a lil' more, but do you want them to look like that? or what do you want it to look like?)

Wind_Master
11-05-2005, 11:03 PM
maybe use the blue reapers for this? (of course i'd have to edit it a lil' more, but do you want them to look like that? or what do you want it to look like?)

Ya sorta like the reapers but like with a wind aura around it and like the color like a whitish/grayish type of color.

bahamutstevetff
11-05-2005, 11:53 PM
sounds sexy

SayianOozaru
11-06-2005, 12:08 AM
sounds really sexy ;)

Wind_Master
11-06-2005, 12:51 AM
So ya'll like this idea?

haunter
11-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Sounds too 'fantasy' for Zone.

Elemental weapons are getting lame.

Wind_Master
11-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Sounds too 'fantasy' for Zone.

Elemental weapons are getting lame.

:eek: ...how dare you......

Honestly in my opinion...it sounds kinky. Which is good for the enviorment.

SayianOozaru
11-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Zone is supposed to be 'futuristic' and this sounds VERY futuristic...anyway, i'll start the GFx, since my 'buddies' are killing me -_______________-

haunter
11-06-2005, 01:36 AM
:eek: ...how dare you......

Honestly in my opinion...it sounds kinky. Which is good for the enviorment.

If you want to make a wind sword go to Graal Kingdoms... Otherwise, let's all ride out and fight the Darksides' mechs on horse back with our pikes in hand! I will call upon the mightly life spirit to help us through our battle. We'd better stock up on those green potions so our mana doesn't deplete leaving us weak and collapsed... Ripe for the picking of those terrible werewolves, orcs, giant rats, and other various monsters typical of fantasy style media!

Wind_Master
11-06-2005, 01:45 AM
If you want to make a wind sword go to Graal Kingdoms... Otherwise, let's all ride out and fight the Darksides' mechs on horse back with our pikes in hand! I will call upon the mightly life spirit to help us through our battle. We'd better stock up on those green potions so our mana doesn't deplete leaving us weak and collapsed... Ripe for the picking of those terrible werewolves, orcs, giant rats, and other various monsters typical of fantasy style media!

How is this fantasy? Are you gunna sit their and tell me lasting bullets isnt fantasy? If you want futuristic than your not gunna have it so you last 8 bullets. Few thing in zone is futuristic. Lasting about 8 bullets is fantasy so we will just have to deal with it.

haunter
11-06-2005, 01:58 AM
How is this fantasy? Are you gunna sit their and tell me lasting bullets isnt fantasy? If you want futuristic than your not gunna have it so you last 8 bullets. Few thing in zone is futuristic. Lasting about 8 bullets is fantasy so we will just have to deal with it.
I'm assuming you're talking about being to get shot 8 times before being killed?

You're not understanding the meaning of the word fantasy... Zone is Sci-fi, GK is Fantasy. Simple.

Wind_Master
11-06-2005, 02:01 AM
Zone doesnt always have to be Sci-Fi you know.....

SayianOozaru
11-06-2005, 02:05 AM
well, in most games (lets say...hmmm....Time Spliters 3) this is a very, VERY futuristic and fun game. Although it doesn't have a type of weapon like this, it does have a gravity thing (u can lift items and throw them and such) this weapon Jin is describing, could act something like this. It would let you create a sort of 'anti-gravity' force that pushes/pulls/throws the opponent away(the 'tornado' could do this. Ex. the opponent winds up in this 'tornado' and then the 'tornado' brings them to a certain point in the air, then just throws them in any direction) and for the weapon could (when u cut someone) send a 'anti-gravity' wave at the opponent, and could damage them, while throwing them back. Remember, it doesn't have to be wind that is controlled, it could be this 'anti-gravity' wave thing ;)

haunter
11-06-2005, 02:09 AM
Zone doesnt always have to be Sci-Fi you know.....

Of course! Time travel! Why didn't I think of that!? :rolleyes:

haunter
11-06-2005, 02:10 AM
well, in most games (lets say...hmmm....Time Spliters 3) this is a very, VERY futuristic and fun game. Although it doesn't have a type of weapon like this, it does have a gravity thing (u can lift items and throw them and such) this weapon Jin is describing, could act something like this. It would let you create a sort of 'anti-gravity' force that pushes/pulls/throws the opponent away(the 'tornado' could do this. Ex. the opponent winds up in this 'tornado' and then the 'tornado' brings them to a certain point in the air, then just throws them in any direction) and for the weapon could (when u cut someone) send a 'anti-gravity' wave at the opponent, and could damage them, while throwing them back. Remember, it doesn't have to be wind that is controlled, it could be this 'anti-gravity' wave thing ;)
I thought Stefan already had some sort of gravity gun in the works.

SayianOozaru
11-06-2005, 02:15 AM
ya, it's not a gravity gun anymore, lemme find it...

k, this was supposed to be a gravity gun(or at least that's what i made it for...) but to my knowledge, there is no gravity gun anymore...

Wind_Master
11-06-2005, 02:37 AM

k, this was supposed to be a gravity gun(or at least that's what i made it for...) but to my knowledge, there is no gravity gun anymore...

Ok so this is what it would be like.

Name: Wind Force
Power: 5 Damage
Speed: Travels at the speed of blue rifel
Special Abilities: Shoots out tornadoes (5) at a time and sends an enemy flying through the air. This will eventually cause them to fall down doing 20 damage. This also will make jetpacks crash.

S button: Shoots out a small wind tunnel that does 5 damage
D button: Soots out 5 tornadoes that will eventually do up to 20.

Maybe re-color the gun and make it white. WHen equipped this gun should make the palyer using it have a small wind aura around them.

Raeiphon
11-06-2005, 02:56 AM
Elemental weapons dont go with zone. It'd need to have some sort of futuristic backpack which acts as a canister for the tornado to form in, I like the tunnel idea though. Maybe having it so it uses 2 energy a second and does 15 a second? Sort of like a portable tazebomb, i sure damn know where'd be useful.

Wind force sounds lame in my eyes, why not try something like Gravity Well, or Gravity Force? And instead of tornadoes, gravity fields which spin the enemy around really really fast then throw them out for 20 damage in a random direction.

SayianOozaru
11-06-2005, 02:57 AM
Ok so this is what it would be like.

Power: 5 Damage
Speed: Travels at the speed of blue rifel
Special Abilities: Shoots out tornadoes (5) at a time and sends an enemy flying through the air. This will eventually cause them to fall down doing 20 damage. This also will make jetpacks crash.

S button: Shoots out a small wind tunnel that does 5 damage
D button: Soots out 5 tornadoes that will eventually do up to 20.

Maybe re-color the gun and make it white. WHen equipped this gun should make the palyer using it have a small wind aura around them.

:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** NO! you realize you just asked for something that moves at the speed of a Blue Rifle to do 25 damage, and it has 5 of these at once?!!!

it does 5 damage just by hitting someone, then when they fall outta it, it does 20 damage :O!!!!!!! that would be WAY to crazy, unless it was like this...

Power: 13 Damage (per tornado thing, max damage(if all hit) is 54)
Speed: 12 Tiles per sec.

Special Abilities: Shoots out tornadoes (4) at a time and sends an enemy flying through the air. This will eventually cause them to fall down, paralyzing them for 1.33 sec. This also will make jetpacks crash, and use 32 energy.

S button: Shoots out a small wind tunnel that does 7 damage (uses 8 energy)
Speed: 12 tiles per sec.
D button: Shoots out 4 tornadoes that will eventually do up to 54 damage (uses 32 energy).
Speed: 9 tiles per sec.

(The tornadoes would shoot out like apprices)

Wind_Master
11-06-2005, 03:07 AM
:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** NO! you realize you just asked for something that moves at the speed of a Blue Rifle to do 25 damage, and it has 5 of these at once?!!!

it does 5 damage just by hitting someone, then when they fall outta it, it does 20 damage :O!!!!!!! that would be WAY to crazy, unless it was like this...

Power: 13 Damage (per tornado thing, max damage(if all hit) is 54)
Speed: 12 Tiles per sec.

Special Abilities: Shoots out tornadoes (4) at a time and sends an enemy flying through the air. This will eventually cause them to fall down, paralyzing them for 1.33 sec. This also will make jetpacks crash, and use 32 energy.

S button: Shoots out a small wind tunnel that does 7 damage (uses 8 energy)
Speed: 12 tiles per sec.
D button: Shoots out 4 tornadoes that will eventually do up to 54 damage (uses 32 energy).
Speed: 9 tiles per sec.

(The tornadoes would shoot out like apprices)

That sounds good.

haunter
11-06-2005, 05:21 AM

Hrm, that doesn't look like a gravity gun to me... What does the gravatron (or something like that) do?

Anyway... What he's making isn't a gravity gun. It's a wind sword... It's a sword that shoots torandos at you. How the hell does that fit into Zone at all? Please explain it to me.

SayianOozaru
11-06-2005, 06:32 AM
i wish i could -_____-

Huwajux
11-06-2005, 12:11 PM

That's the light force gun. (Hope I don't get told off for that)

hydralisk150
11-06-2005, 11:04 PM
dude u watch yu yu hakasho way to much but i support the idea but a whitish gray? nah how about.... pink? jk gray would be gewd but instead of recoloring the reapers why not make them kind of like the muramesa but make 2 of them with gun attachments x_x

Wind_Master
11-06-2005, 11:18 PM
dude u watch yu yu hakasho way to much but i support the idea but a whitish gray? nah how about.... pink? jk gray would be gewd but instead of recoloring the reapers why not make them kind of like the muramesa but make 2 of them with gun attachments x_x

I guess that would look sexy. Or it could be two plasmasabres.