PDA

View Full Version : Gunz Gunz Gunz

SayianOozaru
11-03-2005, 08:19 AM
working on some 'Gunz' but since this ones done, i figured i'd post it :redface:
uhhh, it's supposed to be a pistole...but like a machine gun....(would shoot like a machine gun, but can be equiped like a pistole)also re-posting a gun that i posted in another thread...

*Edit...

a magnum? XD

10 free minutes...i guess i'll think of some stats...

(from left, to the right)

Name: KL 44
Type: Pistole
Hands: 1 or dual
Ammo: 45mm
Ammoclip: 32
Freezing: 0.65 secs
Bullets: auto-fire
Power: 8 hp
Range: Middle
Speed: 13 tiles/sec

Name: G 25
Type: Pistole/Laser gun thing
Ammo: Plasma
Ammoclip: 12
Freezing: 0.75 secs
Bullets: 3/6
Power: 14 hp
Speed: 10 tiles/sec

Name: Magnum .44
Ammoclip: 10
Freezing: 0.45 secs
Bullets: 2/4
Range: Long
Speed: 14 tiles/sec

:eek: sound good?

Raeiphon
11-03-2005, 11:09 AM
The first two are fine. The magnum is not.

1) It's not futuristic to the least - magnum's in their own right (in this era) are old. If i'm right with my history - they are at least 10 years old.

2) Incredibly underpowered. I'd say 15-20 at the least, with a traditional 8 clip, with appierce bullet speed and 3/4 of the apripper refire speed.

3) Freeze is too long. 3/4 of the current should suit it nicely.

Maybe change 2 and 3, i'd definatly use it. I'm a forever fan of magnum weapons, and I wouldn't mind another gun which isnt so slow and does decent damage.

haunter
11-03-2005, 05:00 PM

1) It's not futuristic to the least - magnum's in their own right (in this era) are old. If i'm right with my history - they are at least 10 years old.

But Magnums are the classic badass firearm! Zone should definately get a magnum revolver, that would be hot. The magnum that Sayian is showing now isn't so hot though. It seems to be missing some pixels at the bottom of the left/right sprites, and there's no shading at all.

When using dual automatic guns (or any automatic guns) on zone, does your accuracy degrade depending on how long your burst of fire is? If not, it should... :p And the time it takes for your accuracy to get back to normal after ending that burst should increase in proportion to the length of said burst.

PS to Sayian. Please please PLEASE! Don't use Z in place of S when pluralizing something... It makes you look like a 'ZOMGXTREMEBLU!DAWG!' kind of person... And that's just bad. Also. There is no 'e' in 'pistol' I notice you making that mistake quite often. It's getting to be a pet peeve.

bahamutstevetff
11-03-2005, 05:48 PM
tha magnum is my fav, nice work woth em all btw there good

anubis_wing
11-03-2005, 06:40 PM

2) Incredibly underpowered. I'd say 15-20 at the least, with a traditional 8 clip, with appierce bullet speed and 3/4 of the apripper refire speed.

3) Freeze is too long. 3/4 of the current should suit it nicely.

Maybe change 2 and 3, i'd definatly use it. I'm a forever fan of magnum weapons, and I wouldn't mind another gun which isnt so slow and does decent damage.
That's hot Sayian!!!! :D

SayianOozaru
11-04-2005, 12:51 AM
:D <3 to ya all ;) post some gun ideas...my imagination has died :(

But Magnums are the classic badass firearm! Zone should definately get a magnum revolver, that would be hot. The magnum that Sayian is showing now isn't so hot though. It seems to be missing some pixels at the bottom of the left/right sprites, and there's no shading at all.

When using dual automatic guns (or any automatic guns) on zone, does your accuracy degrade depending on how long your burst of fire is? If not, it should... :p And the time it takes for your accuracy to get back to normal after ending that burst should increase in proportion to the length of said burst.

PS to Sayian. Please please PLEASE! Don't use Z in place of S when pluralizing something... It makes you look like a 'ZOMGXTREMEBLU!DAWG!' kind of person... And that's just bad. Also. There is no 'e' in 'pistol' I notice you making that mistake quite often. It's getting to be a pet peeve.

O.o maybe you should check out all the other pistols...none of them are finished at the bottom of the handle...and it is shaded, you should be able to see it. And when using an automatic gun your accuracy doesn't decrease (i don't think there is a script or w/e for accuracy) but it doesn't fire in a stright line (kinda goes everywhere) :cool:

*Edit (2nd time and no ones posted -_-)

so since no one posted, i made some rifle :P

bahamutstevetff
11-04-2005, 08:25 AM
looks like a crocodiles head

SayianOozaru
11-04-2005, 09:00 AM
Xd!

Raeiphon
11-04-2005, 10:47 AM
I would honestly adore a magnum weapon in zone. True, they're a classic, and classic weapons should be buyable and be totally kickass.

Name: Magnum .44
Ammoclip: 8
Freezing: 0.35 secs
Power: 15 hp
Range: Moderate-Long (varies)
Speed: 16 tiles/sec

Buyable for 2000, only availible to 15k+.

We need a horrendously overpowered pistol for the event-impaired D: Being australian sucks ass sometimes, you cant participate in events D: Thats why I say you need a AU ET - one of the only active AU on Zone - ME! :D

Lance
11-04-2005, 11:30 AM
I don't think the trigger guard should extend below the grip.

SayianOozaru
11-04-2005, 05:50 PM
which one looks better? (don't zoom in on it...from far away tell me which is better)

(the one to the left is the first one i did, the one to the right is one with an 'extended' handle) :cool:

DrDrizzle
11-04-2005, 06:41 PM
i agree with IXI that other gun kinda does look like an aligator's head but i like the gun tho it looks futuristic!!!!!!^^

bahamutstevetff
11-04-2005, 06:44 PM
the magnum would pwn in zone

SayianOozaru
11-05-2005, 12:48 AM
i no :P i want it and the apps to rival each other...

(apps=
Type: Pistol
Ammoclip: 16
Freezing: 0.65 secs
Power: 10 hp
Speed: 12 tiles/sec
max damage(uf all bullets hit): 40

Magnum would =
Type: Pistol
Ammoclip: 20
Freezing: 0.45 secs
Range: Long
Speed: 14 tiles/sec
max damage(uf all bullets hit): 32)

jkool666
11-05-2005, 04:04 AM
I like all 3 of the guns but not the descriptions you gave to them. You all realize reading Sayians description that it is a handgun with 4 bullets and hits more hp? (That being for the magnum) But besides that I love them.

bahamutstevetff
11-05-2005, 05:57 AM
i think the magnum should be like a handgun but fire one bullet doing i high damage rate

Raeiphon
11-05-2005, 07:41 AM
That's really stupid - magnum's would be a noticeably weaker weapon.

Lance
11-05-2005, 08:04 AM
which one looks better? (don't zoom in on it...from far away tell me which is better)

(the one to the left is the first one i did, the one to the right is one with an 'extended' handle) :cool:

The grip on the right still seems a bit small, but it's an improvement.

SayianOozaru
11-05-2005, 10:07 AM
well, this is why i choose to have the handle end before the triger guard -_- (notice how that's what it's like on the apps?)

Huwajux
11-05-2005, 05:55 PM
i think the magnum should be like a handgun but fire one bullet doing i high damage rate
Isn't that exactly like the AP ripper? :\

jkool666
11-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Isn't that exactly like the AP ripper? :\
Agreed. Make magnums have longer range but WAY less ammo per clip. A long range powerful weapon... I could think of some easy ways to be unbeatable with it... All anyone would have to do it strafe wile walking backwards non stop. Them having enough space it wouldn't be possible for people to hit them. Providing they made no errors

haunter
11-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Agreed. Make magnums have longer range but WAY less ammo per clip.
It also takes forever to reload them.

Akoalin
11-05-2005, 07:05 PM
They look great, on the side views of the guns, you really need to work harder on the top and front views for them. I know you can do better.

jkool666
11-05-2005, 07:26 PM
It also takes forever to reload them.
Ahh good idea. And maybe when you reload you can't move. This would make it easier to catch Strafers/runners. (And by strafers I meen ones that run back constantly)

Huwajux
11-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Ahh good idea. And maybe when you reload you can't move. This would make it easier to catch Strafers/runners. (And by strafers I meen ones that run back constantly)
You don't move anyway when reloading a gun...

haunter
11-05-2005, 08:06 PM
It should take a certian amount of time to open the revolver, then a certian amount of time for each bullet (Six shooter is the most common) and you put in one bullet at a time... You can cancel reloading at any time if need be though... So if you've only got 4 bullets in, you can stop, close your gun (which takes the same amount of time as opening it) and shoot off those 4 bullets (if someone runs up to you to attack while you're reloading, etc)

Get what I mean?

Lance
11-05-2005, 09:00 PM
well, this is why i choose to have the handle end before the triger guard -_- (notice how that's what it's like on the apps?)

Right, but the latter isn't actually a real gun. The only reason the grip shouldn't end lower is if that doesn't look as good in the gani.

SayianOozaru
11-05-2005, 10:49 PM
someone should try it :O

Wind_Master
11-05-2005, 11:42 PM
You don't move anyway when reloading a gun...

Ya but some people just click (A) so they dont have to reload.....

SayianOozaru
11-06-2005, 01:58 AM
jar jar asked that i did(more like demanded) a black pistol...so here i guess :\ i just re-edited the Bp's and Rp's and added a few things...

haunter
11-06-2005, 02:00 AM
Another gun? D:

Snore.

Wind_Master
11-06-2005, 02:02 AM
jar jar asked that i did(more like demanded) a black pistol...so here i guess :\ i just re-edited the Bp's and Rp's and added a few things...

That looks more of like a bp and the bp we have now looks more like a black pistol....

SayianOozaru
11-06-2005, 02:09 AM
ya, i didn't wanna do it :\ but since jar jar asked i decided to try it :(

DrDrizzle
11-06-2005, 02:20 AM
x_x it doesn't look good........ sry to say

Wind_Master
11-06-2005, 02:53 AM
x_x it doesn't look good........ sry to say

Its good but it should be all black.

anubis_wing
11-06-2005, 03:14 AM
I made up the idea for a Black Pistole awhile back. It's got the g18 style thingy.

Wind_Master
11-06-2005, 03:54 AM
I made up the idea for a Black Pistole awhile back. It's got the g18 style thingy.

I made up the black pistol the day the blue and red pistols came out.....

jkool666
11-06-2005, 08:25 AM
It should take a certian amount of time to open the revolver, then a certian amount of time for each bullet (Six shooter is the most common) and you put in one bullet at a time... You can cancel reloading at any time if need be though... So if you've only got 4 bullets in, you can stop, close your gun (which takes the same amount of time as opening it) and shoot off those 4 bullets (if someone runs up to you to attack while you're reloading, etc)

Get what I mean?
Yes great idea. Myself I like it. And my comment Darkys comment about not moving wile loading guns (sorry I don't know how to double quote), yes all guns make you stop wile reloading I just ment maybe take a little longer.

SayianOozaru
11-06-2005, 11:30 AM
this isn't a revolver -_________-

Raeiphon
11-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Magnums are revolvers, you silly moose.

I've loaded a revolver before, if you're good at it, you can load it fully within 20 seconds, if you've just begun with one, takes about a minute.

Blackpistole pwns though, only bluepisole is 1 shot, redpistole is two, so what will blackpistole be? 3? 4? 292? Who knows.

bahamutstevetff
11-06-2005, 11:39 AM
a g18 style pistol would be nice

Huwajux
11-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Where's the black?
Anyway, we already got RP and BP and they make the game unbalanced enough. The only unbalanced weapon are the reapers. (Lavagun is unbalanced due to being "Rubbish" >_< ).

jkool666
11-06-2005, 05:02 PM
a g18 style pistol would be nice
YES! AGREED!

haunter
11-06-2005, 07:16 PM
this isn't a revolver -_________-It should be. Magnums usually are.

Magnums are revolvers, you silly moose.

I've loaded a revolver before, if you're good at it, you can load it fully within 20 seconds, if you've just begun with one, takes about a minute.

Blackpistole pwns though, only bluepisole is 1 shot, redpistole is two, so what will blackpistole be? 3? 4? 292? Who knows.The word 'pistol' does NOT have the letter 'e' in it! Geez! Why do so many people here think it has an 'e' at the end?! It makes it sound like a word you use to describe a coin operated urinal!

SayianOozaru
11-06-2005, 08:22 PM
cause in Zone when u pull out a weapon with the word 'pistol' in it, it's spelt 'pistole'. And revolvers look like;

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/shenandoah/griswold1.jpg

while this gun looks like;

(check uploaded image -___-)

see the difference? (though, i'm not sure this is a magnum? i forget waht halo2 calls it, but that's where i got the idea for this gun ^^)

haunter
11-06-2005, 08:46 PM
cause in Zone when u pull out a weapon with the word 'pistol' in it, it's spelt 'pistole'. Well it's obviously wrong on Zone... Unless they're talking about a sort of Spanish currancy. You do know that Stefan's first language is not english, right?

And revolvers look like;

*img*

while this gun looks like;

(check uploaded image -___-)

see the difference? (though, i'm not sure this is a magnum? i forget waht halo2 calls it, but that's where i got the idea for this gun ^^)

Yes, I do see the difference. I did realize that what you've drawn is not a revolver. I am perceptive like that. What I'm saying is, if you're going to make a magnum, you should make a real one! Magnum revolvers are where it's at! The other 'newer' magnums are lame. A revolver would add a certian p'zaz to Zone.

Edit: This would add p'zaz too... Add one of these:
http://images.art.com/images/-/Tom-Selleck---Magnum-PI--C10102602.jpeg

SayianOozaru
11-06-2005, 09:30 PM
i think i just might XD u make me laugh xD

RykuZ
11-11-2005, 08:30 PM
I have like 8 ideas.
1. Maybe make the old age guns (like the magnum) a little rusty, because they could be like relics :O
2. Redo the whole black pistol. The barrel should be more like a tube, not a weird demented triangular knife thing. The top back part should be a little smaller and flatter, at least so it doesn't look like a Super Soaker with veins.
3. Make the magnum clip 7-10 shots per reload, with way more damage (like at least 15 hp).
4. The KL 44 (the most left one in your first post) should get rid of the part that holds the bullets (the distorted rectangle below the barrel), because usually only rifles have reload things that are like that, while pistols have their reload thing in the handle.
5. The magnum should have a longer handle (like 3-4 pixels more).
6. The magnum's barrel should be shorter.
7. Maybe recolor the G 25 to make it a little darker.
8. Zander, don't abuse your staff powers. If people want to get in trouble by going off topic, fine. It will go back on topic eventually after 4-6 posts.

DrDrizzle
11-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Rofl,***** Haunter Tom Selleck (magum P.i) Xd

Robert_H
11-11-2005, 10:43 PM
I laughed for like five minutes it was so funny XD.

Huwajux
11-12-2005, 12:14 AM
Zander, don't abuse your staff powers. If people want to get in trouble by going off topic, fine. It will go back on topic eventually after 4-6 posts.
Why wait for 4-6 posts? Zander doesn't abuse his powers. >_<

BrAwLeR
11-15-2005, 01:59 AM
I agree with Haunter, a real magnum revolver would be great, although the one you have made is also good. I would also love to see a "Spaz shotgun" (Rapid fire shotgun) Added, it would be really inacurate making it almost imposible to hit people from a distance but up close it would be devastating, which a shotgun ussualy is.