PDA

View Full Version : The Zone Wars Thread

Sulukra
11-03-2005, 05:18 AM
Ok, I have some suggestions for Zone Wars. If these have already been suggested (Which I'm sure some of them have.) I apologize, but I'd like to concentrate some ideas in one place, know what I mean

First issue. Speeders. They're way too fast, powerful, and just too good. Enough said. I'd like to see speeders similar to the ones on Iricia, except maybe shooting isn't too bad, but flying has to go. It just has to.

Second issue. Beam. Its just not that good. I'd suggest making it not take health and instead take energy. Thats just my suggestion, probably been suggested before.

Third issue. Mechs. I'd like to see Mechs a little bit faster, but not that much faster. Or maybe just make them able to stop speeders?

Fourth issue. Sabres and speed. Its just not meant to be. I suggest taking away some speed from lightside and keeping their sabres.

Fifth issue. Bullet reflecting. This is good, but I'd like to see a weak gun that cannot be reflected to even it out a little. Not that strong, and takes maybe, 20 energy a shot? Each shot does maybe 5 damage. Not that good, but it'd help alot.

Thats my two cents on what needs to be removed, added, or just changed on Zone Wars. Post at will.

haunter
11-03-2005, 05:27 AM
Throw a new Mech graphic in there (yeah, a tall order I know)... D: The current one is pretty hard on the eyes.

jkool666
11-03-2005, 11:01 PM
First issue: The speeders from Irica were on Zone Wars originally. That made the light side useless. Their easy to take down.
Second issue: Agreed
Third issue: NO WAY!. Mechs shouldn't ever be made faster. If the people on this server were smart and listened to more experienced players, a team of 2 on the dark side could beat a team of 20 on the light side (been proven by myself and Boing). One person in a mech the other using a gun and killing anyone who electrons the mech. Of course when your flooded by sabers the mech steps on them all. Also mechs can kills speeders hit d for that shot.
Forth Issue: Agreed
Fifth Issue: Agreed

Huwajux
11-04-2005, 08:42 PM
First issue: The speeders from Irica were on Zone Wars originally. That made the light side useless. Their easy to take down.
Second issue: Agreed
Third issue: NO WAY!. Mechs shouldn't ever be made faster. If the people on this server were smart and listened to more experienced players, a team of 2 on the dark side could beat a team of 20 on the light side (been proven by myself and Boing). One person in a mech the other using a gun and killing anyone who electrons the mech. Of course when your flooded by sabers the mech steps on them all. Also mechs can kills speeders hit d for that shot.
Forth Issue: Agreed
Fifth Issue: Agreed
First of all the speeders were not there from the start. They were implemented later after the release of the planet. They did quite the opposite of making the light side useless. They are "Near" impossible to take down.
Mechs were originally meant to be faster than people on foot anyway. I do not know why they were not made faster. They could do with a boost. For your people should listen to experianced people, it's just never going to happen, is it? 1 person is enough to take down a mech. They just taze you till you explode, then it's either blow up or make a run. If you decide to abandone your mech you get stuck standing like brain dead *****. Thus meaning the opponent can easily switch to the sabre and kick your ass.

Crono
11-04-2005, 08:50 PM
Whats wrong with Zone Wars:

The changes it had from the original. When it first came out it was really popular and even after the first day it continued to be popular. However after an update or two the amount of players on Zone dropped dramatically.