PDA

View Full Version : Helicopter (Stefan Read This!)

DrDrizzle
10-31-2005, 07:05 AM
(guess who made it, hint; he makes alot of GFx)

Well sayian was talking to stefan earlier today and stefan said that he was going to be adding the new pumpkins and weapons to zone tomarrow, so sayian decided to make this...he wanted Stefan to add this along with the others (so it could be in the new map, or possibly in the new bigger iracia map (if ones made)) so here it is...give your comments about it i guess...

Name: Helicopter

HP: 300

S: makes you fly higher (letting go off s makes you slowly decrease)

D: lowers rope for ANYONE to climb up, not just team mates

Speed: same as the bike on iracia?

Description: Cannot shoot. can only be shot by a mounted machine gun, or rocket. can only hold 3 people in it;
Driver = first person to get in
passanger = 2nd or 3rd person to get in
the "passangers" will sit in the opening (feet hanging off) and they can shoot, but only using riffles.

is it good??

napo_p2p
10-31-2005, 07:26 AM
That will look VERY much out of place on Zone.

haunter
10-31-2005, 07:40 AM
That is really out of porportion to itself.
You should only need one set of router sprites for the entire helicopter, and you'd need alot more than that... a few straight ones for when the helicopter is on the ground/just starting up, and some circular ones for when it's moving.
That helicopter would only spin in circles, it would not go anywhere... Where is the tail propeller?
Plasticy... Dithering please.
Take those weird windows out... It'd be better to add them in the gani... you could make them solid images with translucency.
Uhm... In the 'forward' facing sprite... where are the seats, floor, etc?

That's all I can think of for now. I like the shape of the side views... Keep working on it...

Wait. This is Sayians?... Are you sure it's a good idea to be posting for somebody else? Especially someone who's banned?

Edit: Something that I really should've mentioned last night, but didn't... The perspective is very, very wrong on all counts.

jkool666
10-31-2005, 07:48 AM
Myself I don't like it.
It was bad enough with speeders but I meen come on... How are you suppost to take down a hellicopter that people can shoot in. Yeah you can use the mounted guns providing your team owns the bases that have them. Regarding rockets being able to hit them that isn't possible unless your on a base. And even then the rockets will be directed by their auto aim to anyone on foot near that base. Its to overpowered.

And wile lowereing the rope what good is it if somone on the opposite team kills the helecopter wile their up there. I don't know but if your in a helicopter and you shoot out the driver, your both going down...

bahamutstevetff
10-31-2005, 08:38 AM
it looks funny

Huwajux
10-31-2005, 10:28 AM
Why did nobody post in my thread about whether they liked it or not. :(
Only Jin posted in it. :(
Anyway it looks like a toy soldier helicopter with really shiny plastic. Add more detail to make it more real. I think it should be used in Guild Wars seeing as speeders will be on it. It should be in a hidden place, such as the lava caves. It would be a race between the teams for the first to get it. It also should be made easier to take down...
*Edit
Also make a smashed up GFX of it. I would like to see it spin out of control when taken down then all the people inside falling to their deaths. ^^

Darlene159
10-31-2005, 07:19 PM
Do...Not...Post...For...Others!!
Please, Please, Please read the forum rules...