PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Oasa's Plea.

OasaTor_PK
10-29-2005, 05:37 AM
Okay, mkay, considering I am the ONLY active Bel'la member, who doesnt go up to another kingdom member and ask to join that kingdom, cause Bel'la "sucks," and they wont leave unless they get into that other kingdom. I see them as traitors, and I would like to remove them. I believe I have proven myself worthy of a semi-recruiter status.

Googi, before you post, shut up k?

Googi
10-29-2005, 06:14 AM
Well, it's the reason you joined in the first place so...

OasaTor_PK
10-29-2005, 06:20 AM
Well, it's the reason you joined in the first place so...

No, I joined cause its fun to hang around with kids hated just as much as I am, LOl I am KTEH AOWseomsestest!!1!!1!1!1!!!! Drop it, nub.

Googi
10-29-2005, 06:25 AM
No, I joined cause its fun to hang around with kids hated just as much as I am, LOl I am KTEH AOWseomsestest!!1!!1!1!1!!!! Drop it, nub.

Hey, you said it first, not me.

Damix2
10-29-2005, 06:29 AM

And you want to be a leader?

OasaTor_PK
10-29-2005, 06:31 AM

Would you join Samurai, and if you had the chance to become a leader would you?
Exactly.

Googi
10-29-2005, 06:35 AM

To be fair, he wouldn't be the least qualified among them.

Damix2
10-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Would you join Samurai, and if you had the chance to become a leader would you?
Exactly.

Yes. If Zurkiba was the leader I would have joined, if Rakurai was the leader I would have stayed.

XGoLink
10-29-2005, 08:40 PM
Oasa Tor as leader

Fr0chin
10-29-2005, 08:43 PM
I Demand A Recount.

AlaricoMontario
10-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Just put Oasa in there... hopefully he can recruit some followers so when the other four kingdoms attack it there may actually be a fight.

meishanli
10-31-2005, 02:08 AM

I see you haven't changed. :)

You for leader? Good luck. You have no qualities of being a leader. So what if you recruit? Anyone who recruits some dumbasses in the kingdom means they can be leader? Gotta love GK. ^^

Zero Hour
10-31-2005, 02:10 AM
Gotta love GK. ^^
Hey, you're still trolling my forums. That doesn't say much for you.

OasaTor_PK
10-31-2005, 02:31 AM
I see you haven't changed. :)

You for leader? Good luck. You have no qualities of being a leader.

Can you not read? I said I was asking for add/remove players rights, not asking to be leader. You never knew me, so dont judge, all I did was tell jugg and plasma to pk you. So be quiet, go do something else.

meishanli
11-02-2005, 09:27 AM
Can you not read? I said I was asking for add/remove players rights, not asking to be leader. You never knew me, so dont judge, all I did was tell jugg and plasma to pk you. So be quiet, go do something else.

Well in the topic, someone said 'Oasa for leader'... and I'm simply disagreeing. :)

I can make an opinion and judge you from my own experience which is good enough. (Which I'll note; Not pleasant.) Even if you had add/removal rights, the first thought that comes to my head is you're gonna abuse them. 'Adding' all your puny friends to PK someone and turning the kingdom more of a worst state than it already is.

And hi Sir Zero. :)

Zero Hour
11-03-2005, 07:53 AM
And hi Sir Zero. :)
*nods* Lady Li.

Splke
11-03-2005, 09:01 AM
You for leader?

I laughed. Irony!

Anyways, sure, why not? Kefkin ain't doin' ****, and at least you know you can actually PK Oasa.. I mean ****, it has to be a given; it's in his account name :0