PDA

View Full Version : Project Artlinko

Malinko
10-26-2005, 07:16 PM
Hi.

I'm currently hiring staff for a project called Artlinko. Artlinko is NOT the official title of the playerworld, it's just a name being used until the official title of the playerworld is thought of. The staff I am most interested in hiring are LATs, also known as level designers.

Here's a little background information on the project.

The goal of the project is to provide an interactive playerworld for players to play on, of course, just as all the other playerworlds.

Curretly, there is no story line. The story line is not important towards the gameplay, as it will be a classic styled playerworld with RPG features, such as classes and jobs to enhance interactive gameplay using statistics within the playerworld. Sorry, I won't give away the ideas because...just because.

If you're interested, stop by Artlinko and talk with the other Manager, Artanis or myself to gain knowledge of the project.

Please, if you going to try out as a LAT, then have some work ready to be shown to us.

As we further progress on the project, I will post additional information and screenshots of the project to hire additional staff. Though only LATs are needed right now.

Other than that, thanks. :)

Good luck to all who apply!

*Artanis && *Malinko

Infernix
10-26-2005, 10:03 PM
O_o You wanna upgrade my account lol? Because I sure would but cant....

Jungle_Archer
11-05-2005, 09:42 PM
I would be more than happy to be on the events team or something i really like your server so far :)

talkingnoodle
11-30-2005, 12:32 AM
Artanis : Malinko

Artlinko :)

osrs
11-30-2005, 02:51 AM
Artanis : Malinko

Artlinko :)

You are so smart ! :eek:

ApothiX
11-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Are PWAs even allowed to make servers? o_O
Wouldn't the decision to make it hosted/classic be kind of biased?

Malinko
11-30-2005, 07:09 PM
Are PWAs even allowed to make servers? o_O
Wouldn't the decision to make it hosted/classic be kind of biased?
Well that would be stupid if a global staff couldn't make a playerworld.

Global staff are players, are they not? Just have some sort of weight on situations and solutions for those situations.

Other than that, to answer your question, being a Manager of a playerworld and global staff at the same time, the Playerworld Administration duties would not be allowed to take part on the playerworld. Meaning I wouldn't review it, other members of the Playerworld Administration would.

Codein
11-30-2005, 10:06 PM
I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world. Life plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, take me anywhere...

Blah.

I liked the other started level minus Aqua.

ApothiX
12-01-2005, 05:47 AM
Well that would be stupid if a global staff couldn't make a playerworld.

Global staff are players, are they not? Just have some sort of weight on situations and solutions for those situations.

Other than that, to answer your question, being a Manager of a playerworld and global staff at the same time, the Playerworld Administration duties would not be allowed to take part on the playerworld. Meaning I wouldn't review it, other members of the Playerworld Administration would.
Global staff are players, yes. But players with responsibilities to the game. Would it not interfere with your ability to do your job? I don't see how one could manage a playerworld, as well as look after every other playerworld at the same time.

napo_p2p
12-01-2005, 05:51 AM
Global staff are players, yes. But players with responsibilities to the game. Would it not interfere with your ability to do your job? I don't see how one could manage a playerworld, as well as look after every other playerworld at the same time.

Maybe he has powers.

Malinko
12-01-2005, 06:05 AM
Maybe he has powers.
I'm a Barbie Girl.

Though in all honesty, who can't do more than one job? It's kind of sad if you can't multi task.

I mean, look at Lance. He's successfully Global Scripting Team AND Manager of Graal2001. He's kicking some major arse.

WanDaMan
12-01-2005, 09:32 AM
My friend Jerry was looking for you, I've got his AIM / MSN if you're wanting it.
He was an Events Team on Bravo, he also does Graphics.

I'll hook you two up :)

xAndrewx
12-01-2005, 11:25 AM
I'm not too fond with that name.:[

ApothiX
12-01-2005, 03:15 PM
I'm a Barbie Girl.

Though in all honesty, who can't do more than one job? It's kind of sad if you can't multi task.

I mean, look at Lance. He's successfully Global Scripting Team AND Manager of Graal2001. He's kicking some major arse.
Yea. No offense but, he's Lance, and you're.. you.

Matt
12-01-2005, 05:07 PM
I'm a Barbie Girl.

It can be hard at times, when/if one of your jobs take up most of your time and leave no time for your other job.

Malinko
12-01-2005, 06:53 PM
I'm not too fond with that name.:[
It's not the real playerworld name. Just a fun name for now.
Yea. No offense but, he's Lance, and you're.. you.
Oh wow, you're clever.
It can be hard at times, when/if one of your jobs take up most of your time and leave no time for your other job.
Of course, some job is important than others. If a global issue comes up, of course I'll take time away from the personal playerworld project.

ApothiX
12-01-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh wow, you're clever.
Wasn't trying to be clever. Lance has a lot more experience than you do. Name one thing you saw through to completion?

GarethOmni
12-02-2005, 04:14 AM
Good luck with your server Malinko.

Tom
12-02-2005, 09:24 AM
lol, The thread steared off into an debate, instead of what it was originaly for, which was Artlinko is looking for help.
I've been hanging around on RC, in an attempt to soon help Artlinko, and the plans are better than what malinko said, if you work here for a while, you will pick up on whats going on. Its well worth getting this server made, as its original and interesting.

Lord Sephiroth
12-03-2005, 01:31 AM
I don't see why every time Malinko makes a post you idiots all jump down his throat.
Maybe he made some mistakes in the past, maybe he didn't, point is this IS NOT THE PLACE TO DISCUSS IT.
All he was doing was advertising for his Playerworld that needs help, apparently, if you feel like helping out the playerworld, contact Malinko, if you don't feel like it, don't post stupid remarks insulting Malinko for everything he's ever done.

Good Luck with the server Shawn. ;)

Clash
12-03-2005, 03:13 PM
personally i think malinko should focus on his playerworld administration duties rather then making a server with his girlfriend.

ApothiX
12-04-2005, 01:33 AM
Last edited by Darlene159 : Today at 08:48 AM. Reason: Keep accusations out of this thread
Last edited by ApothiX : Reason: 'twas no accusation.

Eagle
12-04-2005, 02:14 AM
personally i think malinko should focus on his playerworld administration duties rather then making a server with his girlfriend.

His wife, I believe.

I think Malinko will do just fine Manageing a playerworld, as long as being part of the PWA.

ApothiX
12-04-2005, 02:36 AM
His wife, I believe.
His fiancÚ, more than likely.

I think Malinko will do just fine Manageing a playerworld, as long as being part of the PWA.
You probably don't know Malinko, then. Remember when he tried to manage UN?

Eagle
12-04-2005, 02:40 AM
I know Malikno rather well, although I am not sure of his history with UN. If your saying he didn't do well, you can't always hold the past against somebody.

Malinko
12-04-2005, 06:49 AM
You probably don't know Malinko, then. Remember when he tried to manage UN?
I quit Unholy Nation on my own will because I found it unfair to NeoJenova and Okilian at first.

Hah, look at that now.

Also, please keep non related things out of this thread.

Thank you.

ApothiX
12-06-2005, 05:45 PM
I know Malikno rather well, although I am not sure of his history with UN. If your saying he didn't do well, you can't always hold the past against somebody.
A few months ago is not that distant of a past.

I quit Unholy Nation on my own will because I found it unfair to NeoJenova and Okilian at first.
lol?

I do remember reading an article about people telling themselves something is true, and after awhile, they actually start to believe it. Perhaps this is the case?

Eagle
12-06-2005, 09:47 PM
A few months ago is not that distant of a past.

He has became PWA since then, I would assume he learned some new things.

ApothiX
12-07-2005, 05:10 AM
*reposts without the sexual reference*

He has became PWA since then, I would assume he learned some new things.
Yes, he's learned to take payment for his asskissing.

Eagle
12-07-2005, 07:24 AM
By new things I meant playerworld management skills.

ApothiX
12-07-2005, 04:19 PM
By new things I meant playerworld management skills.
Or not.