PDA

View Full Version : Legend

Huwajux
10-22-2005, 10:27 PM
Yes, I've done it, I am finally a Legend!
The feeling is great! Anyway, nothing has changed except my name. Stefan you mentioned new features for the Legend rank. E.G. Sabres.
How about Legends get those double bladed sabre's that are in the GFX part of the forums, eh?
Please at least do SOMETHING for the new rank. Thanks. :)

VulcanP2P
10-22-2005, 10:51 PM
Congrats, but I don't think giving better players an even bigger advantage will really happen. Stefan and I talked about a badge system that might be made, maybe some special badge for legends if the system ever happens.

Huwajux
10-22-2005, 10:56 PM
Congrats, but I don't think giving better players an even bigger advantage will really happen. Stefan and I talked about a badge system that might be made, maybe some special badge for legends if the system ever happens.
Thanks. ^^
I'm not asking for a larger advantage. I want a different skin of a weapon. Like a white sabre or something. Just something to show as a symbol of being a Legend. Instead of a badge.
(Not insulting the badge idea, I actually support it. I just want a new sort of weapon, or something.)

VulcanP2P
10-22-2005, 10:59 PM
Thanks. ^^
I'm not asking for a larger advantage. I want a different skin of a weapon. Like a white sabre or something. Just something to show as a symbol of being a Legend. Instead of a badge.
(Not insulting the badge idea, I actually support it. I just want a new sort of weapon, or something.)

Different color for sabre can probably be worked out, just need to figure out the right color and all.

SayianOozaru
10-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Congrats ^^

bahamutstevetff
10-22-2005, 11:19 PM
i have an idea, if u recoulore some appirces, perhaps stefan can put em in so u draw em it says, DarkAppircesActivated! and its whateva coulor u made em, i made some nice gold ones ^_^

DrDrizzle
10-23-2005, 01:38 AM
Good Job Dark!!!!!!^^ The First Legend On Zone!!

anubis_wing
10-23-2005, 02:29 AM
Yes, I've done it, I am finally a Legend!
The feeling is great! Anyway, nothing has changed except my name. Stefan you mentioned new features for the Legend rank. E.G. Sabres.
How about Legends get those double bladed sabre's that are in the GFX part of the forums, eh?
Please at least do SOMETHING for the new rank. Thanks. :)
I think stefan should make one special weapon for you off an original one like appirces,apripper etc just change name and colour I mean 300000 exp isn't easy you should get one specialu named weapon.

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 02:49 AM
didn't bahamutstevetff just say that? XD

*Edit:

pick the one that looks better?

Bl0nkt
10-23-2005, 03:42 AM
Golden Appirces sounds like a good idea.

jkool666
10-23-2005, 06:15 AM
Hmm congrats darky. But one thing that should be done... Only darky gets these. Anyone else who becomes legend who cares. If everyone is running around with golden appirces it won't matter. Darky won't have any way of people knowing he was the first one. So yeah only darky :).

bahamutstevetff
10-23-2005, 06:17 AM
sounds good, daky with golden apps ;), just aslong as they have no advantage

Huwajux
10-23-2005, 11:37 AM
didn't bahamutstevetff just say that? XD

*Edit:

pick the one that looks better?
Sayain you sexy dawg! I think I'll have the left one.
Thanks to all of you guys. <3 (That means heart)

DrDrizzle
10-23-2005, 07:09 PM
I only......but wouldn't it be unfair for other players who becomes legend.

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 07:49 PM
no, because dark worked hard to become legend, and since he's first he should be remembered(i'm also thinking that he should get a statue in at least one of the dropships)

Bl0nkt
10-23-2005, 07:54 PM
no, because Hachi worked hard to become superawesomecool, and since he's first he should be remembered(i'm also thinking that Hachi should get a statue in at least one of the dropships)
I agree.

bahamutstevetff
10-23-2005, 08:30 PM
aye, but it dousent m,ean the other pleyers didnt work hard to become legend, maybe they can have other coulour apps, ill make a few.

Huwajux
10-23-2005, 09:05 PM
aye, but it dousent m,ean the other pleyers didnt work hard to become legend, maybe they can have other coulour apps, ill make a few.
Not saying this selfishly, but when I am walking around with golden ap pirces and there are like 5 other people with blue, green, red ones. People won't know who became Legend first. :frown:

bahamutstevetff
10-23-2005, 09:09 PM
just tell them, and since when did you care about stuff like that. have a statrue sayin !Huwajux 1st Legend! in every planet ^^

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 09:13 PM
:O i think it should only go to darky, or only to legends...i guess Stefan and Vulcan will have to decide...

Huwajux
10-23-2005, 09:13 PM
just tell them, and since when did you care about stuff like that. have a statrue sayin !Huwajux 1st Legend! in every planet ^^
People won't beleive me. :frown:
I haven't cared about any of that crap, only about the legend rank. I haven't cared for anything else. I could get on the bounty board if I wanted to but I don't really mind if I'm on it or not. :p

bahamutstevetff
10-23-2005, 09:38 PM
but other people who become legends deserve rewarding for their efforts.

Huwajux
10-23-2005, 10:13 PM
but other people who become legends deserve rewarding for their efforts.
To them it's just another rank. To me it's something I did by catching up on someone who mortared, piped and rocket launchered people causing him to be 36k exp points ahead of me and beating him by 30k exp points in the end. I didn't do that at the click of a finger. You don't realise how hard it was. :mad:

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 10:25 PM
hmmmm,....maybe all legends get the gold apps, but Huwajux gets his own statue by every stat board, and it'd be like on DM, he'd be facing front, with what ever gun he just killed someone with, and whatever his nick was would be there, along with his acc name. And it'd change whenever he killed someone, and it'd say below him something like "First Legend on Zone" or something like that...but this way everyone would no who was the first legend, and the other legends would be rewarded with the golden apps. :D

SayianOozaru
10-24-2005, 01:42 AM
i heard darky quit cause vulcan wouldn't give him gold apps :'(

SayianOozaru
10-24-2005, 07:05 AM
i'm gonna be pissed if he did quit >:O

bahamutstevetff
10-24-2005, 02:14 PM
aye i will quit aswell

SayianOozaru
10-24-2005, 03:29 PM
NO, don't quit :( then you and darky will be gone :'(

bahamutstevetff
10-24-2005, 08:04 PM
no i might quit because of this theory

ERA>zone

SayianOozaru
10-24-2005, 11:44 PM
well, i talked to Stefan yesterday(last night) when Era opened up. Where supposed to be getting quite a few updates ^^

anubis_wing
10-25-2005, 03:44 AM
well, i talked to Stefan yesterday(last night) when Era opened up. Where supposed to be getting quite a few updates ^^
When July 2008?

SayianOozaru
10-25-2005, 04:19 AM
sometime either this week, or next week i believe...

anubis_wing
10-25-2005, 04:20 AM
What are we getting in this fabled update that is not so far away?

SayianOozaru
10-25-2005, 04:40 AM
the weaps i made, and some clothes (he also mentioned something about a new bullet system or something...he said the bulletfx whatever that is :\)

bahamutstevetff
10-25-2005, 05:09 AM
O_o, i might stick around for these sexy sounding updates, but hes got his work cut out to match era. hmm its just occured, why make era anmd zone compete. stefans just competeing with huimself, since all profits are still to graal reguardless.

SayianOozaru
10-25-2005, 05:50 AM
u mean like a war? it'd be pretty cool, but we all no how'd win ;)

AND it'd suck if it was this kind of war...(9 to like 129...) i say Era be deleted >:O

Wind_Master
10-25-2005, 05:51 AM

So in other words by next Christmas?

SayianOozaru
10-25-2005, 05:53 AM
no...like 7-14 days o.o xD

Wind_Master
10-25-2005, 05:56 AM
no...like 7-14 days o.o xD

Ya....that what he always says....than were still waiting another 2 months for it to come out.

SayianOozaru
10-25-2005, 06:02 AM
did you forget about him working on more important things, like V4?

Huwajux
10-25-2005, 10:22 AM
why make era anmd zone compete.
He isn't. x_x
What gave you that impression? O.o

Wind_Master
10-25-2005, 09:43 PM
He isn't. x_x
What gave you that impression? O.o

Umm....I dont know maybe the fact that they both use guns.....

bahamutstevetff
10-25-2005, 10:17 PM
aye, and every1 on era seems to be competing with zone.

haunter
10-25-2005, 10:22 PM
Umm....I dont know maybe the fact that they both use guns.....

The majority of the rest of the graal servers use swords... Does that mean that Stefan is making them compete?

Aside from the fact that they both have guns, Era and Zone are completely different. Era came out before Zone, and Stefan didn't have anything to do with Era... And I really doubt that he picked up Zone after Angel and Delphi(?) quit just so he could 'compete' with Era.

Stefan isn't making anybody compete... So people are playing Era more than Zone recently... What do you want him to do about it?

bahamutstevetff
10-25-2005, 10:55 PM
i dont really care, era and zone just seem to naturally compete for the title of best un server.

SayianOozaru
10-25-2005, 11:58 PM
Back on topic...

i think Darky should get the golden apps. All who agree post aye, all the disagree shall be beat down. (i would agree if you no what's good for ur health ;))

anubis_wing
10-26-2005, 12:15 AM
NAY just to bug Saiyan

SayianOozaru
10-26-2005, 01:17 AM
NAY U SAY?!!! U SHALL BE HUNTED *calls darky* ;) sure you don't wanna rethink your decision? ;)

anubis_wing
10-26-2005, 02:42 AM
NAY U SAY?!!! U SHALL BE HUNTED *calls darky* ;) sure you don't wanna rethink your decision? ;)
Nah.

bahamutstevetff
10-26-2005, 04:58 AM
AYE, darky worked hard for legend, ofcourse he should get rewarded. every legend should get diff colour apps, but darky should get a statue aswell.

Raeiphon
10-26-2005, 01:34 PM
Definatly. Legend is a great achievement, and I congratulate all who have strived through long and hard times of being called a lamer, noob and every other CS name under the son.

You all have my admiration and respect :) And make the golden appierce bullets golden too, and they must GLEAM. Nyah.

bahamutstevetff
10-26-2005, 08:26 PM
yes, darky should get golden appirces, as a reward for his hard work.

Huwajux
10-26-2005, 10:42 PM
It's ok. Being an ET is reward enough. Even if it wasn't for the purpose of becoming a Legend. ^_^ I enjoy hosting events, even if it is work.

bahamutstevetff
10-26-2005, 10:48 PM
:D ur the best events hoser ever

jkool666
10-26-2005, 10:58 PM
Yup ^^ (Everyone ignore Tench, he seems to enjoy "bending the truth")

anubis_wing
10-26-2005, 11:26 PM
Man lucky dark soul if I became a Zone Police I would so totally stay I'm going to beg Stefan and PLEAD!

Shadox
10-27-2005, 02:15 AM

lol Hoser is a canadian diss, what it means IM NOT SURE

bahamutstevetff
10-27-2005, 05:14 AM
lmao hosTer!!! anyway, well done stefan, you couldnt have picked a better events team, i say give him his r/c and weapon hosting abilities, and also, he dealty with trouble and argueing with great expertese. darky is a legend and a great asset to zone all together.

Huwajux
11-14-2005, 08:04 PM
I think Storm and Siwin definately deserve things like this, yet it's based on opinions. Which can't be taken into account. Which sucks really. :\

icemaster
11-17-2005, 09:04 PM
toooo lazy to read nethin, i think darky u did a great job earnin that rank, that def takes a lot of pateince and effort

*didnt read every post* and statue? w/e thats about thats just dumb lol

the stat board already gives a little info about players OR in the least sence shows them off...thats basically a statue without the...lameness of its appearance

Raeiphon
11-18-2005, 06:39 AM
It's a game. A big game, which people play and enjoy. Achieving something nice for getting this far up would be good, and if Darky left Zone, the place'd be a whole damn less exciting, and quiet. Quiet is bad. Quiet games die. Dead games are no fun.

skyler87
11-22-2005, 11:16 AM
Sorry for the delayed reply, but I really don't think that Dark in particular should be given anything unique. He got legend first, good for him, but it's nothing that noone else could not have done. As I type this, I believe there are 4 "Legends" on the server now. Maybe something that has to do with the GFX being changed, but please, for the love of god, no more unfair weapons. People with Red Pistoles are already bad enough, last thing we need is yet another weapon advantage for the big team of people who have played this awhile to have against everyone else.

MisterMastermind
11-22-2005, 03:02 PM
I think dark needs a gun named after him.

bahamutstevetff
11-22-2005, 05:34 PM
Darkpulsar.....

Huwajux
11-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Sorry for the delayed reply, but I really don't think that Dark in particular should be given anything unique. He got legend first, good for him, but it's nothing that noone else could not have done. As I type this, I believe there are 4 "Legends" on the server now. Maybe something that has to do with the GFX being changed, but please, for the love of god, no more unfair weapons. People with Red Pistoles are already bad enough, last thing we need is yet another weapon advantage for the big team of people who have played this awhile to have against everyone else.
I had a lot of pressure. Sure anyone could of done it, just I had to beat a guy who got around 6k experience every day. So it was pretty hard, it cut harshly into my social life, which I must admit is pretty sad. But I hate losing, I'm that kind of guy. :p
Also I never asked for an "Unfair" weapon. Just a different skin for another weapon already in the game.

MisterMastermind
11-22-2005, 11:44 PM
>_< ok then the next 5 Legends need guns named after them so they will be remembered when they quit. I chose 5 because it would have people race to get fifth which currently is the only space availible

icemaster
11-23-2005, 01:25 AM
i think NONE should get anything...the title is good enough...who um cares if ur remembered? naming 5 guns after the next 5 legends...i bet u as so many ppl find this dumb lol

i bet even darky finds this really stupid and pointless

Wind_Master
11-23-2005, 02:12 AM
I had a lot of pressure. Sure anyone could of done it, just I had to beat a guy who got around 6k experience every day. So it was pretty hard, it cut harshly into my social life, which I must admit is pretty sad. But I hate losing, I'm that kind of guy. :p
Also I never asked for an "Unfair" weapon. Just a different skin for another weapon already in the game.

You hate losing? Its just a game dude if you lose who gives a rats ass. No one takes this stuff seriously. Give darky a white appirce or different color weapon. Whats the crime in this? It wont do any more damage than a regular weapon. I dont see what the problem is here....

MisterMastermind
11-23-2005, 03:12 AM
i think NONE should get anything...the title is good enough...who um cares if ur remembered? naming 5 guns after the next 5 legends...i bet u as so many ppl find this dumb lol

i bet even darky finds this really stupid and pointless
You're entitled to you're opinion even though in my opinion you're saying it because you're nowhere near Legend. (you=2k Legend=300k)

icemaster
11-23-2005, 03:17 AM
You're entitled to you're opinion even though in my opinion you're saying it because you're nowhere near Legend. (you=130k Legend=300k)

lol, nah i dont get jealous, especially in a game, and for the info i dont have that much exp

i have like...maybe 2k?

i dont play much :P

and im sayin this now as would i EVER say this, if i became legend rank, it would not change me, and i would not look forward to a weapon named after me...because i really think thats dumb...

Smutastic
11-23-2005, 08:22 PM
http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/zerowing.gif

Yeah.