PDA

View Full Version : Cya

Wind_Master
10-22-2005, 09:23 PM
Im quitting zone. Ill miss you guys. Im quitting for a few reasons....

1. The staff hates me
2. I dont have many TRUE friends
3. I have alot of enemies
4. The game got boring

So ill cya around someday maybe.....Sorry guys...Keep ya heads up.

Bl0nkt
10-22-2005, 10:16 PM
Quitting Zone? Look around graal and learn more. Now's the time for you to learn, young grasshopper.

SayianOozaru
10-22-2005, 10:17 PM
OMFG JIN, IF U REALLY QUIT, I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN, U HEAR THAT?!!!....so what if you have enemies, i'll help you kill them :( and ya i agree with #4 the game is getting boring...not just zone, but Graal itself...there needs to be a new gold server...cause i don't play classic, or anything like that(to boring, and graphics suck) but anyways, don't quit >:O

VulcanP2P
10-22-2005, 10:53 PM

1. The staff hates me
4. The game got boring

Uh, this is news to me. x_x

bahamutstevetff
10-22-2005, 11:17 PM
u have true friends jin, many of em. i dont think u think of me as a true friend, but no1 does.

Drakus4
10-22-2005, 11:45 PM
can i have your blue pistols?

Wind_Master
10-22-2005, 11:52 PM
can i have your blue pistols?

Who are you?

And ixi a true friend to me is someone who would back me up no matter who im fighting with. I dont bealive I have many of them.

And Vulcan you dont hate me?

haunter
10-22-2005, 11:57 PM
...a true friend to me is someone who would back me up no matter who im fighting with.

That sounds more like a sheep than a friend.

Wind_Master
10-23-2005, 12:06 AM
That sounds more like a sheep than a friend.

A sheep?!?!?!

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 12:46 AM
o...i c so were not friends? >:O FINE >:O :(..... :'(

haunter
10-23-2005, 12:56 AM
A sheep?!?!?!

I was speaking metaphorically.

DrDrizzle
10-23-2005, 01:39 AM
X_x

anubis_wing
10-23-2005, 02:26 AM

1. The staff hates me
4. The game got boring

Dude I have all the same problems but at least people like you so DON'T QUIT!

Wind_Master
10-23-2005, 02:41 AM
o...i c so were not friends? >:O FINE >:O :(..... :'(

Who said were not friends?

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 02:47 AM
u? but ok :) DON'T ****IN QUIT >:O DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF >:O ;)

VulcanP2P
10-23-2005, 03:40 AM
Who are you?

And ixi a true friend to me is someone who would back me up no matter who im fighting with. I dont bealive I have many of them.

No not really, I don't even recall saying that I did ... :\

Wind_Master
10-23-2005, 04:00 AM
No not really, I don't even recall saying that I did ... :\

Alot of staff do though.....and sayian I never said I hated you. But if you think that than fine w/e......

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 04:03 AM
DID U READ MY LAST POST?!!! DAMN, u said that u consider ixi a 'true' friend, u din' mention anything bout' me >:O that's why i posted that, but then u said that we were cool, now u changin it up again :'(

Wind_Master
10-23-2005, 06:02 AM
DID U READ MY LAST POST?!!! DAMN, u said that u consider ixi a 'true' friend, u din' mention anything bout' me >:O that's why i posted that, but then u said that we were cool, now u changin it up again :'(

If im gunna be honest here. The only people I consider true friends are Firebox (which he quit) Andy_holmes and trojan.

I dont bealive any1 else would back me up no matter what.

I might come back another day but for now Im quitting.

bahamutstevetff
10-23-2005, 06:21 AM
Alot of staff do though.....and sayian I never said I hated you. But if you think that than fine w/e......

Vulcan and stefan are like the only proper zone staff ever on, so if vulcan dont hate you, that means a lot of staff dont hate you.

Wind_Master
10-23-2005, 06:44 AM
Vulcan and stefan are like the only proper zone staff ever on, so if vulcan dont hate you, that means a lot of staff dont hate you.

Im talking about out of every playerworld. ANd another reason im quitting is because it takes stefan like a month just to upload a few heeads...(which he still has yet to do)

VulcanP2P
10-23-2005, 07:34 AM
Im talking about out of every playerworld. ANd another reason im quitting is because it takes stefan like a month just to upload a few heeads...(which he still has yet to do)

I was looking for someone today to help me put together a list of what heads should be added.

DrDrizzle
10-23-2005, 08:28 AM
Tears jin.................... man i odnt wantyou to leave

Huwajux
10-23-2005, 11:39 AM
I was speaking metaphorically.
I thought you quit! :megaeek:
Anyway, Jin try get on some other servers. Please! :)

Wind_Master
10-23-2005, 04:05 PM
I might try some new servers . I already tried some but alot are boring to me. Maybe if more stuff got added to join than I wouldnt quit. But Im beggining to think that Stefan forgot about zone.

Darlene159
10-23-2005, 05:18 PM
I might try some new servers . I already tried some but alot are boring to me. Maybe if more stuff got added to join than I wouldnt quit. But Im beggining to think that Stefan forgot about zone.Uh, I am pretty sure that I saw Stefan post that as soon as Era was up, he was going to be updating Zone.
Stefan is only one person, don't be so inpatient...

haunter
10-23-2005, 05:50 PM
I thought you quit! :megaeek:

I went away for a few weeks until my iBook arrived.

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 07:54 PM
ya, Stefan posted that Zone would be getting some updates as soon as Era was finished...and i heard that they just have to go run some test(s) for Era?(to make sure everything works right)

Drakus4
10-23-2005, 09:06 PM
Who are you?

some random noob who wants your blue pistols...i neeeeed them

Bl0nkt
10-23-2005, 09:29 PM
ya, Stefan posted that Zone would be getting some updates as soon as Era was finished...and i heard that they just have to go run some test(s) for Era?(to make sure everything works right)
Levels need to be finished, Systems need to be made/perfected. Not TOO much to do, but most of them are very important and will require slightly extensive testing.

Shadox
10-24-2005, 02:09 AM
dont leave jin, trust me i know what your going through, only not on as extreme of a scale, not many, if any people would follow until the end, its getting much too easy, and frankly even one update would entertain anyone for a week or so, but stefan, as far as im concerned, hasnt considered that

SayianOozaru
10-24-2005, 03:20 AM
Stefan is busy working on Era at the moment, he has promised an update when he's done, GET OFF HIS NUTS, it'll be done when it's done, just be patient :)