PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Side

SayianOozaru
10-22-2005, 10:10 AM
Alright, iracia got boring(only 7 people were there) so i decided to go to the zone wars planet. I get there and realize that you can only use 1 pistol, and u can't even equip the one pistol that u get, to both hands....maybe add apps, i'd play there more if you could use some type of pistol...cause i suck with rifles, and with only 1 laser pistol vs a plasmabre, guess which one would win?(expecailly with that lag/or glitch that lets them hit u from even farther away >_< ) so just giving a suggestion, this is how i see it:

Light Side:
Speed: Fast (about the speed(maybe faster) than the mech)
Weapons: Plasmabre (can deflect ur bullets at u, has a glitch, and uses like 15 energy now, so they can swing it for awhile) and they have some rifles, and i'm not sure about pistols(it's full so i can't check)
Vechile(s): The Glider or w/e (the vechile i made) that can hover(and you can't damage it) and when u make it "fail" they can still shoot(i died from that earlier) and they shoot pretty fast...and have 80 hp i think. (Faster than the mech)

Dark Side:
Speed: Hella slow(maybe as fast as a lightinfantry)
Weapons: Rifles (if ur not good with them, to bad?(i'm one of em', so don't feel left out;))) and one pistol that can only be equiped to one hand.
Vechile(s): Mech, easily cought by the Light Side member(s) so they can be disabled, and when you crawl out of the Mech, there's a point where you can't move for 10 sec or so, so u can be lamed durning that period. The Mech has like 500 hp? and does a pretty good amount of damage i guess?

Just add some apps, and maybe appripers, or make the one, AND ONLY PISTOL, be abled to equip to both hands....I guess this won't be happening since it'll be deleted in awhile anyway...but i just wanted to point these things out (the unbalance of things) and wanted to inform the staff that read this, that not everyone can use a rifle accurately. :frown:

anubis_wing
10-22-2005, 02:54 PM
Just add some apps, and maybe appripers, or make the one, AND ONLY PISTOL, be abled to equip to both hands....I guess this won't be happening since it'll be deleted in awhile anyway...but i just wanted to point these things out (the unbalance of things) and wanted to inform the staff that read this, that not everyone can use a rifle accurately. :frown:

Ok the point of this planet is to be like Star Wars rip off. Maybe somesort of negative energy field around the base so Speeders can't enter and if you add apps they can't deflect it maybe take their Dh18 and let the dark side have it.

Huwajux
10-22-2005, 04:59 PM
Stefan isn't going to add new things to a map that is being replaced. It's stupid. (He is going to post here now isn't he?)

bahamutstevetff
10-22-2005, 06:25 PM
how can you complain about darkpulsar, its my fav wepon on the game,but cant use it in other place

Felix_Xenophobe
10-22-2005, 06:59 PM
dark side has the energy beam thingy.

bahamutstevetff
10-22-2005, 07:16 PM
beam sucks, dark pulsar shouls be used in another planet, or made buyable.

SayianOozaru
10-22-2005, 10:21 PM
i was complaining that it can't go on both ur hands(u can't 'duel weild' it) but i like how it's fast ;)

bahamutstevetff
10-22-2005, 11:15 PM
if you could duel weild it, it would become lame.

DrDrizzle
10-23-2005, 01:43 AM
ya, but why oes stefan put it in pistol when it can be only weild by 1 hand pistols are that you can switch from 1 gun to duel..... but why doesnt stefan put it in rifles istead.......x_x

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 03:27 AM
cause, Stefan's pimp like that ;)

anubis_wing
10-23-2005, 03:44 AM
LMAO!

bahamutstevetff
10-23-2005, 06:27 AM
dark pulsar looks kool in one hand

Wind_Master
10-23-2005, 06:46 AM

He better be doing something meaningful in his time.....

-Once my post counter goes to 1500 im quitting fourums

Shadox
10-24-2005, 02:01 AM
i think darkpulsar should be used in other planets, mostly because the only people who can use it, often get it deflected by plasmasabres. and since it can only be used in one hand i think giving it a reasonably fast class would be necessary

SayianOozaru
10-24-2005, 03:17 AM
maybe commando? ;)

bahamutstevetff
10-24-2005, 06:51 AM
yea, commando and defender

skyler87
10-24-2005, 06:56 AM
Of course, in the thread creators super intelligent comparison of sides, he didn't mention that the mechs can destroy the light sides base nearly twice as fast as the light side even has a chance of doing to the dark side's base.

SayianOozaru
10-24-2005, 07:12 AM
...mechs are slower, and can't run those bikes over....so how can't the light side make it to dark sides base?o.o

skyler87
10-24-2005, 07:22 AM
Oh they can make it there, it just takes them forever to destroy it, whereas two speeders would have to work hard to destroy the base as fast as one mech could.

SayianOozaru
10-24-2005, 03:31 PM
...i've seen the dark side lose like 17 times in a row...wanna try to explain that? and light side is faster, or just as fast as those mechs, while dark side is hella slow compared to the speeders

Raeiphon
10-26-2005, 01:52 PM
Electron is a pain in the ass, you shouldnt be able to constantly freeze a mech over and over and over, we cant do that to speeders without great difficulty? Why should they get the better end of things. I mean think about it, all of the dark side weapons are energy, what do the plasmasabers deflect? energy. Its stupid, then you have spawn campers. Light side are NOTOURIOUS for doing this. That needs to be stopped, maybe random spawn points on seperate platforms that you cant shoot in/out of or go back in once you've come out? For both sides.

Mechs are ruddy terrible, with the speeders you can move backwards and fire, cant do that with a mech, you're screwed if anyone with an electron gets even remotely close to you. electron should use 50 energy and at least give the user a chance to move again. same applies for beam.