PDA

View Full Version : some new things ;)

SayianOozaru
10-21-2005, 05:51 AM
Ok, since this is the GFx part of the Zone forums, i figured i'd post this here. Also working on some new things (it's been awhile :frown: ) but Sayian's back now, i have yet to finish them (minus the Blue Reapers^^) i gotta work on an essay due tommarow, teaches me for waitin til' the last min. !pissed! but, i should be posting some new weapons soon, depending on what i do this weekend(supposed to be goin to a friends party, so we'll see how much time i have left ;)) but anyways, here's the Blue Reapers...can anyone think of a name that would fit them?

Name: 'Blue Reapers' (for now)

Bullets: Plamsa, The kind that the Blue Riffle uses.

Speed: Should be as fast as Blue Riffle(shooting wise) and should be around
the speed of the Muramasa(Cutting wise).

Range:
Bullets: Same as Red pistoles

Damage:
Bullets: 10-12 damage
Slash: 40 Damage

Wondering: Could you make these to wear if u hold the button to cut
cut someone, it would send a plasma wave+a normal cut
across?(lemme make an animation of it...) if that can
happen i'm thinking that would do:

Hold 'Slash' button: 65 damage, and takes up 35 energy
Hold 'Shoot' Button: 35 damage (would be just like Blue Riffles, how it
has to charge)

Energy:
Bullets: takes up no energy
Slash: 15 energy

Sound/Look good? no u say? THEN TELL ME Y!!!!!>:O

P.S. animation should replace the thing that blurs out with a 3D light

anubis_wing
10-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Sound/Look good? no u say? THEN TELL ME Y!!!!!>:O

Hmmmmm lesse what's the series of words in a sentence I can use to describe it oh yeah IT KICKS ASS!!!!!!

Shadox
10-21-2005, 02:30 PM
i agree, very impressive, but im guessing that the "shoot" function is always a charge shot? (br has the 80 dmg one)

SayianOozaru
10-21-2005, 03:48 PM
BR'S DOES 80 DAMAGE?!!! damn, it's not always a charge thought, s shoots normally, but holding s down should charge the shot :(

DrDrizzle
10-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Holy **** Sayain But That Kicks Asses!!!!!!!! Don't You Make The Slash Effect When U Use 2 Reapers It Would Be Better Cuz U Holding 1 Reaper And It Can Do That Effect Is Look Wedird So Try 2 ^^ Just Commmenting It

bahamutstevetff
10-21-2005, 04:43 PM
omfg that is so kool, i think i speak fo every1 when i say, WE WANT IT

DrDrizzle
10-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Hell Yes I Want That If U Read The Theard Of Reapers By Me In Zne Go Take A Look There

DrDrizzle
10-21-2005, 04:57 PM
and don't make the BR charge shot make it the normal cuz chagre shots take a long time and yea and try to use 2 reapers things and do the slash effect to ti cuz using one is weird!!!!!!!!

Huwajux
10-21-2005, 06:20 PM
It looks ok...
What would the tile speed be? It seems too slow on your animation.

SayianOozaru
10-22-2005, 12:24 AM
ya, i was just showing what i'd look like...i don't no how to gani, so i only put one reaper there. The speed for the wave would be like the speed of the goonadier(however many tiles that is a sec.)

SayianOozaru
10-22-2005, 10:31 AM
no ones posted for awhile... :( well i did a like 'rival' version of the Blue rifle...The Red Rifle.

I used the same outline as the BR, but changed the inside looks...lemme no if you guys like/dislike, and tell why :)

*Edit:

i was thinking if you guys liked it, the stats would be:

Name: Red Rifle
Speed: 2 tiles slower than the Blue Rifle
Damage: 4 more damage than the Blue Rifle
Price: 4k(from the store)
Ammo: Same as all the other Plasma guns
Bullets: Would use a red version of the Blue Rifles bullets

it's basically a slower, and stronger form of the Blue Rifle...or maybe this could be an upgrade?

Huwajux
10-22-2005, 11:43 AM

it's basically a slower, and stronger form of the Blue Rifle...or maybe this could be an upgrade?
Excellent. That's all I can say. ^^

anubis_wing
10-22-2005, 02:57 PM
no ones posted for awhile... :( well i did a like 'rival' version of the Blue rifle...The Red Rifle.

I used the same outline as the BR, but changed the inside looks...lemme no if you guys like/dislike, and tell why :)

*Edit:

Maybe you could make a Black rifle instead because then your just getting like coppying the pisole colours. Besides Black is cooler maybe 10k from shop but it just a little slower than blue rifle.

Huwajux
10-22-2005, 04:59 PM
Maybe you could make a Black rifle instead because then your just getting like coppying the pisole colours. Besides Black is cooler maybe 10k from shop but it just a little slower than blue rifle.
No...red rifle is good.

bahamutstevetff
10-22-2005, 06:32 PM
i think that red rifle is great, very zone-ish, llooks like good fun to use, congratz.

SayianOozaru
10-22-2005, 10:19 PM
WOOT ;) (how long has it been since u heard someone say 'woot' XD) but thatnks :) *looks for Stefan* ^^

VulcanP2P
10-22-2005, 10:55 PM
:megaeek: I'm really liking the Red Rifle, Blue Reapers are pretty cool too.

EDIT: Maybe a red one for shops and a dark/black one for events?

Huwajux
10-22-2005, 10:57 PM
:megaeek: I'm really liking the Red Rifle, Blue Reapers are pretty cool too.
Wow. Vulcan does have emotions. I guess he isn't a robot programmed by Stefan to take over Zone. I already got the army ready. :frown:

bahamutstevetff
10-22-2005, 11:21 PM
i think the red rifle is the best Gfx idea in a long time, especially the texture, its smoother, way better than the bluerifle.

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 12:57 AM
well, a 'Black Rifle' would look weird on grey. So instead i did a 'Green Rifle'.
I guess this would be the one for the Events?

Name: Green Rifle (unless someone can think of something better?)
Speed: Same as Blue Rifle
Damage: Same as Red Rifle
Price: from an Event
Ammo: Plasma
Bullets: Green version of the Blue/Red Rifle's

sound/look good?

*Edit:

Going to put the red rifle, and the blue reapers in here, so you guys don't forget about them :(

DrDrizzle
10-23-2005, 01:47 AM
I like ti , but it looks kinda weird in a way i can't explain but it's a bit to simple....... x_X a lil more detail and it should be fine ^^ it's all thxs to me!!!!!!!!! :redface:...... instead of winnning it can't we just buy it for like 4k for red adn 5.5k for green?????? from the shop instead?

anubis_wing
10-23-2005, 02:31 AM
Wow. Vulcan does have emotions. I guess he isn't a robot programmed by Stefan to take over Zone. I already got the army ready. :frown:
Don't worry dark you'll get a chance to nuke someone someday. As for the Green Rifle how bouts make a black and grey one called Shadow Rifle.

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 02:51 AM
xD anubis read the post XD

anubis_wing
10-23-2005, 03:45 AM
xD anubis read the post XD
I did and the post before I'm sticking to it.

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 03:59 AM
well, a 'Black Rifle' would look weird on grey. So instead i did a 'Green Rifle'.

so u did read it? xD

bahamutstevetff
10-23-2005, 06:31 AM
i honestly think them rifles are the coolest zone reapons ever, you should re make the bluerifle to to look more like em.

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 08:28 AM
i would, but i like the way the Br looks :(

DrDrizzle
10-23-2005, 08:29 AM

Huwajux
10-23-2005, 11:45 AM
Please no more Black Rifle, Purple Rifle, White Rifle, Yellow Rifle, Blue Rifle (Hey wait...).
Just stick with Blue and Red Rifle. No offense Sayian all the GFX look awesome but we are going to have rifles every colour of the rainbow some day.

DrDrizzle
10-23-2005, 07:14 PM
Rofl Dark Ur Rite Oneday Theres Gonna Be Everycolor Of The Rainbow Of Rifles And Im Like Invisable..... To Everyone....... (tears)

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 07:56 PM
ya...well i didn't think of the green rifle...Vulcan asked for another one, so that there could be one for an event item...and since Vulcan has already started gani'in them, i say they stay ;)

VulcanP2P
10-23-2005, 08:13 PM
ya...well i didn't think of the green rifle...Vulcan asked for another one, so that there could be one for an event item...and since Vulcan has already started gani'in them, i say they stay ;)

Red Rifle is already GANI'd so it should be online some time next week.

Green Rifle isn't GANI'd yet but it will only take a few minutes to do. Not sure when I'll host an event for it though.

bahamutstevetff
10-23-2005, 08:42 PM
so there definitly bein implemented O_O, awesome.

Huwajux
10-23-2005, 09:06 PM
Red Rifle is already GANI'd so it should be online some time next week.

Green Rifle isn't GANI'd yet but it will only take a few minutes to do. Not sure when I'll host an event for it though.
:D

SayianOozaru
10-23-2005, 09:14 PM
xD WOOT

Shadox
10-24-2005, 02:18 AM
hmm... we are going to be having every colour of the rainbow eventually...ugh we are going to start running around like the tellitubbies if we keep this up

SayianOozaru
10-24-2005, 03:03 AM
what's so wrong wit that? XD!! na it's just gonna be those 2, ya'll act like more on the way :\

Wind_Master
10-24-2005, 06:02 AM

*Edit:

O great. Another gun to lame with....and thats why I quit zone.....

SayianOozaru
10-24-2005, 06:28 AM
Jin, u pwnt Zone, i'd be surprissed if a strafer/lamer could beat you, you keep comming up with different excuses on why you quit :\ i no ur commin back, cause i command it;), but back to the thread...

Huwajux
10-24-2005, 11:24 AM
hmm... we are going to be having every colour of the rainbow eventually
Didn't I just say that?

SayianOozaru
10-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Ya xD

anubis_wing
10-24-2005, 11:32 PM
Didn't I just say that?
Meh shadox can be pretty dense but normally it's what he says goes. That's how his basic mind works in Graal and Real Life

SayianOozaru
10-25-2005, 01:06 AM
O.o

anubis_wing
10-25-2005, 04:21 AM
So when are we getting this Red Rifle I wanna save up to buy one.

SayianOozaru
10-25-2005, 04:48 AM
ok, made another pistol...

Name: Dark Pistole
Speed: same as apps
Damage: 18 per bullet, fires 2 bullet s
Hands: 1 hand, or dual
Comments: Event weapon, or in shop for 6.3k

so you guys think it sounds/looks good?

*Edit:

which looks better? o.o

bahamutstevetff
10-25-2005, 05:20 AM
looks kinda dull and plain, maybe add some red

SayianOozaru
10-25-2005, 06:03 AM
dark blue, +black, and red won't look right...

bahamutstevetff
10-25-2005, 08:07 PM
eh it still looks dull

SayianOozaru
10-25-2005, 11:55 PM
xD

anubis_wing
10-26-2005, 12:15 AM
I like it :D

SayianOozaru
10-26-2005, 01:25 AM
:eek: anyone else like em'?

*Edit:

added a new weap...plus gonna repost the others ^^

anubis_wing
10-26-2005, 02:44 AM
Ok me like the new one the red one the black one AND could you make the reapers red and black?like the one I made in the other forum (jesse bet 10$ it would be put in the game)

SayianOozaru
10-26-2005, 02:55 AM
and a pistole

jkool666
10-26-2005, 03:03 AM
Ok me like the new one the red one the black one AND could you make the reapers red and black?like the one I made in the other forum (jesse bet 10$ it would be put in the game)
I bet money? lol

SayianOozaru
10-26-2005, 03:11 AM
what 'other forum' are they in?

DrDrizzle
10-26-2005, 03:17 AM
i like everyone of them accept the pistole. but the dark rifle is a lil to fat and short......but i like it make it a lil longer plsx

bahamutstevetff
10-26-2005, 05:03 AM
every1 one of them are amazing, i think sayain has out done himself, and thats saying something cos sayains best is unreal, i want it all, i want it now.

SayianOozaru
10-26-2005, 05:14 AM
:O <3 o drizzle, it's a pistol ;) (dark pistol) i just shortened the red rifle i did :P and made it kinda different...xD

bahamutstevetff
10-26-2005, 08:36 AM
i wish they would hurry up and get into zone

Huwajux
10-26-2005, 10:42 AM
:eek: anyone else like em'?

*Edit:

added a new weap...plus gonna repost the others ^^
Maby that gun with the black thing rapped around it can be "THE ANNIHALATOR BEAM". Sorry, got the idea from MP2. :(

bahamutstevetff
10-26-2005, 10:59 AM
i seriosly hope you was bein sarcastic, har de har har har

anubis_wing
10-26-2005, 01:06 PM
Yeah.........

anubis_wing
10-26-2005, 01:09 PM
I bet money? lol
Oh yeah sorry HAHA......That was a different idea..........I don't even think it was mine what was I smoking....this is akward oh and sorry for the double post

VulcanP2P
10-26-2005, 06:52 PM
ok, made another pistol...

Name: Dark Pistole
Speed: same as apps
Damage: 18 per bullet, fires 2 bullet s
Hands: 1 hand, or dual
Comments: Event weapon, or in shop for 6.3k

so you guys think it sounds/looks good?

*Edit:

which looks better? o.o

Right one looks cool. I'll GANI it once my power is back.

anubis_wing
10-26-2005, 09:06 PM
Right one looks cool. I'll GANI it once my power is back.
What happened to yer power Stefan finally wise up?

Huwajux
10-26-2005, 10:41 PM
What happened to yer power Stefan finally wise up?
No offence Vulcan because I disaggree with what he is saying but THAT'S JUST FUNNY!

bahamutstevetff
10-26-2005, 10:51 PM
rofl, evil anubis

jkool666
10-26-2005, 10:57 PM
Lol I really don't know what people's problem is with Vulcan. When I've talked to him I got along fine and he helped me out lots. When I re-won bluepistols we discussed stuff regarding redpistols instead of bluepistols. Also when I was telling Lance glitches vulcan loged on to and listened. I don't know maybe he doesn't like ya because you diss him :S.

anubis_wing
10-26-2005, 11:44 PM
Lol I really don't know what people's problem is with Vulcan. When I've talked to him I got along fine and he helped me out lots. When I re-won bluepistols we discussed stuff regarding redpistols instead of bluepistols. Also when I was telling Lance glitches vulcan loged on to and listened. I don't know maybe he doesn't like ya because you diss him :S.
This is really the 1st time he's not nice to me he calls me a little immiture kid. So my way is sort of revenge.

Shadox
10-27-2005, 02:11 AM
uh-huh, i dont see why his powers were taken....no one else does anything, and ive seen reasons why he isnt liked (correct me if im wrong, PLEASE, i want to know im wrong with this scenario)

Reapers event, he specified NO TEAMING, about 10 seconds into the match i found him and Cassy chatting, which he defined as teaming, and then when i was enganged in combat near them, all 3 charged me, i got Cassy, and Vulcan but lost to the third, the only reason i remember this, is because the one event i won, i got nothing for it because 2 other noobs teamed

bahamutstevetff
10-27-2005, 05:34 AM
valcan has a bad attitude, and also ignores a lot if pms (not all), but aside from that, he does good work on like maps and stuff so i wouldnt want to lose him as a staff. i just wish he could loosen up a bit.

DrDrizzle
10-28-2005, 03:08 AM
:O <3 o drizzle, it's a pistol ;) (dark pistol) i just shortened the red rifle i did :P and made it kinda different...xD
x_X the shadow rifle is kinda fat and short unlike the BR but i like everything else accept the lil pistol

STOP EVERYTHING!!!

Sayian dosen't want any more of his gfx being used, so anything that isn't ganid (only the red rifle is) don't use it, cause sayian never gave you permission, and here's our conversation >:O

don't im me o.o (sayian is xxxxonropxxxx, for aim)

bahamutstevetff
10-28-2005, 09:35 AM
tell sayain to allow his gfxes to be used, ill transfare all my weapons to him and win them again :P