PDA

View Full Version : Meia Impostor!

Raziel
10-18-2005, 01:00 AM
Recently there have been several impostors running around GK. One of them is an impostor of Meia (princess328). I began to suspect this person was a fake when he/she asked me, "Do you remember what my original account name was?" She started asking for items, and kept impatiently asking me to go to my house and get something for her. Later, I asked her questions that she should know, such as, "Who gave you the lightning sabre?" and "Who scammed your lightning sabre?" She said, "Grirahan" and "Nick," respectively. Wrong! It was actually Smok who gave it to her, and littlerichie who scammed it. I also asked her what the lightning sabre looks like. She said it's yellow. I asked her how thick? She said middle? Nonono...it's actually quite thick, thickest sword in the game now that Ice Sword is a shriveled blue pickle. Furthermore, it is not yellow, but rather a light-bluish-greenish. Also, this impostor didn't even know how to pray to a god or even the location of Hotaru. I KNOW that the real Meia knew how to do these things. Also, after asking several people who knew Meia, they all agreed that this is NOT the real one. So, don't fall prey to impostors, people. Thank you and take care.

xRuffRydax
01-04-2006, 06:22 AM
Raziel your wrong. It is the real Meia - and ive known her for a long time.. She hasn't been on GK for over a year now and is just now getting back into it, she has been playing other games and doesn't remember much here.

REW_darklink200
01-04-2006, 06:30 AM
It is the Meia we all know. I can tell by the behavior, plus she remembers who I am and Dayaa. Seems you didn't know her THAT well, Raz.

Draenin
01-04-2006, 06:30 AM
I find it a tad bit odd that someone whom I have never seen in Dustari for all the time I've been on GK has been suddenly promoted to royalty without any explanation as to why except for the fact that she is supposedly Meia and that you are related to her. (Which only calls for a person to change their name, really.)

xRuffRydax
01-04-2006, 06:35 AM
Meia was her OLD RP character, this one is new. And as far as i know Draenin you've had quite a few characters yourself. I have explained to you before ingame yet your neglecting to see my point. Like i said, she JUST came back less than 3 weeks, and i have been waiting for months for her to return. I don't understand how you find it odd?

ReBorn_Spirit
01-04-2006, 06:45 AM
This Meia, Laura, that I know, only acts one way. Thats either her or someone that has stolen all her accounts from her computer and is really good at mimicing her, and making her boyfriend think its her. Yea right, if thats not Meia, I'm married to Santa Clause (No Offense Grir). Just leave Laura be ok, she doesnt need this headache.

Zxion
01-04-2006, 06:51 AM
It's her, I know for a fact that it is her. I talk to her all the time over YM and teamspeak and she told me that it is her -_- So yeah, this discussion should really be over...

nullify
01-04-2006, 07:15 AM
But it won't be, it will turn into an argument about why she was promoted to the Princess of Dustari. So let's just prove my last statement wrong.

ZalleWarriorPrincess
01-04-2006, 07:31 AM
She's a Princess because she is my daughter! (Daughter of mine and Samuel's (Drk)<--Frochin's brother..) the sister of Steven Snow.. the Prince so....and add those together and you get she's a Princess!

nullify
01-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Blasphemy!

Raziel
01-04-2006, 11:44 PM
This post was dead. This discussion was over a long time ago...

Raziel
01-23-2006, 11:22 PM
Update: The Meia that's on GK now is the real Meia. The one that was on the other account when I started this thread was an impostor. The real Meia just confirmed it. <3

Damix2
01-24-2006, 01:46 AM
Seems some people owe Raz an apology =D

nullify
01-24-2006, 10:26 AM
And it also appears that someone needs to butt out of other people's business. :(

Draenin
01-24-2006, 11:41 AM
And it also appears that someone needs to butt out of other people's business. :(It also appeared to Fr0 and I that you should really not fiddle with the G right and make yourself Prince without any given permission. >:|