PDA

View Full Version : Shaded Legend is hiring Scripters !

NicoX
10-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Hello everybody,

I am looking for few (2-3) Scripters for Shaded Legend.
They should have experience with GS2 because we want to change to GS2 soon.
At the moment we are translating all the Scripts (serverside) from Shaded Legend to our Development Server (SL Development) to test them there etc.
At the moment we are just 3 NATs and we need some more Scripters to translate all the Weapons, Classes, NPCs to GS2.
If you are interested just log on there and PM me.

Sincerly,
Nico

Velox Cruentus
10-17-2005, 02:29 PM
Wait... You want 2-3 more scripters? Experienced in GS2? Ready to do hard labour on serverside translating?... And you ALREADY have 3? How much do you need?! 3 scripters is PLENTY. More then most of the servers, and you want more? Hell, your NAT team surpasses my entire staff team on my server!

Oh... And telling people what SL is about to those who don't know may encourage them.

NicoX
10-17-2005, 04:41 PM
We are going to add lots of new features so we need many NATs :) I dont care how many NATs other Servers have ;)

Knuckles
10-17-2005, 05:05 PM
5-6 NAT's would be alot... holler!

Inspiration
10-17-2005, 08:39 PM
Well, this guy submitted the script for the default baddy NPC for his NAT tryout on N-Pulse like 10 months ago, so I'd imagine he is in need of a lot of extra help.

NicoX
10-17-2005, 09:10 PM
Rofl what are u talking about ? I never did a tryout for N-Pulse cause I own ur NAT Admin.....Kthxbye

WanDaMan
10-17-2005, 09:22 PM
Rofl what are u talking about ? I never did a tryout for N-Pulse cause I own ur NAT Admin.....Kthxbye

Haha. Dude, don't get me started on your punk ass.

syltburk
10-17-2005, 10:54 PM
Haha. Dude, don't get me started on your punk ass.
lol we all know what nico did :cool:

James205
10-18-2005, 03:00 AM
Wait... You want 2-3 more scripters? Experienced in GS2? Ready to do hard labour on serverside translating?... And you ALREADY have 3? How much do you need?! 3 scripters is PLENTY. More then most of the servers, and you want more? Hell, your NAT team surpasses my entire staff team on my server!

Oh... And telling people what SL is about to those who don't know may encourage them.

No you are wrong we do not have 3 experienced scripters in GS2. We have 1, the other is inactive at the moment.

TESTRETIS
10-18-2005, 05:42 AM
No you are wrong we do not have 3 experienced scripters in GS2. We have 1, the other is inactive at the moment.
O RLY? :(

Velox Cruentus
10-18-2005, 05:53 AM

Then his statement is misleading. 2 scripters, one experienced. I was emphesising on wanting experienced scripters. They are few and far between. It's only a question of luring one in your net, and capturing him into a nice little pokeball for whenever monsters attack you. Then you charish it and you pet it and lick... :: add more randomness non-sense ::

The point is... Most servers don't even have an experienced scripter, and you already have two ( on being inactive, but should be fired in that case! ). Searching for 2-3 more is just irrealistic.

James205
10-18-2005, 01:48 PM
Then his statement is misleading. 2 scripters, one experienced. I was emphesising on wanting experienced scripters. They are few and far between. It's only a question of luring one in your net, and capturing him into a nice little pokeball for whenever monsters attack you. Then you charish it and you pet it and lick... :: add more randomness non-sense ::

The point is... Most servers don't even have an experienced scripter, and you already have two ( on being inactive, but should be fired in that case! ). Searching for 2-3 more is just irrealistic.

I don't know, to me it seems that he clearly stated GS2, and that we currently have 3 NATs and we need help converting to GS2... It's not complicated really.

Luigi1
10-19-2005, 07:02 AM
More GS2 scripters for what purpose? Further ruination and destruction of the work of other (ex-)staff members? If Contego's goal was to actually add quality to SL rather than turn it into "New UN", then perhaps searching for devoted staff members would be easier.

Keep in mind that I am not the only one who shares this opinion.

napo_p2p
10-19-2005, 07:24 AM
You really don't need to change ALL scripts to GS2... Just the problematic/main ones.

Velox Cruentus
10-19-2005, 08:11 AM
I don't know, to me it seems that he clearly stated GS2, and that we currently have 3 NATs and we need help converting to GS2... It's not complicated really.

Stop arguing with me! You still owe me a honeymoon!

=d It's a misinterpretation that has been explained. No need to argue anymore. ^_^