PDA

View Full Version : Event Weapons

anubis_wing
10-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Yes I think that Vulcan should be given the rights to give out event items because stefan shouldn't have to worry about giving people the event items he has more important things. I also think that we need more zone activity from stefan I think he needs to read the forums more often. If not these then we need more admins because if they arn't participating in Zone then why have Zone admins at all.

xAndrewx
10-05-2005, 02:20 PM
Stefan does way too much, honestly, have more respect.

VulcanP2P
10-05-2005, 03:34 PM
The prizes were added this morning.

Raeiphon
10-05-2005, 04:10 PM
You never have events during my hours =/ I think, im one of three australians in the whole of graal that play zone :O

I demand a bluepistole! xD

bahamutstevetff
10-05-2005, 05:03 PM
i dont really care bout events anymore cos i have all the event weapons

anubis_wing
10-05-2005, 05:34 PM
The prizes were added this morning.
Yeh I know I got em when stefan was on but honestly stefan shouldn't have to add them he does WAY too much and vulcan hosts the events and he's intelligent so he knows if you deserve em or not. Sides since he hosts the events yer guarenteed instant delivery.

bahamutstevetff
10-05-2005, 08:10 PM
if i agree with anubis, i hope you wont hold it against me, but really ya anubis has a point

Wind_Master
10-05-2005, 10:50 PM
i dont really care bout events anymore cos i have all the event weapons

2 things

1. I woulda had all 4 first but had no clue that lava gun was out.
2. WHen will a lava gun event be held?

VulcanP2P
10-06-2005, 03:17 AM
I've only done two Lava Gun events. I think thats all I will do too. They're being removed when the Guild Wars map is released anyways.

anubis_wing
10-06-2005, 04:18 AM
I've only done two Lava Gun events. I think thats all I will do too. They're being removed when the Guild Wars map is released anyways.
When will the new maps be realeased vulcan?

Huwajux
10-07-2005, 05:49 PM
2 things

1. I woulda had all 4 first but had no clue that lava gun was out.
2. WHen will a lava gun event be held?
Ahem, not to gloat but I was the first one to own one. :P

bahamutstevetff
10-07-2005, 08:15 PM

clap clap clap, *give cookie*

Huwajux
10-07-2005, 08:43 PM
clap clap clap, *give cookie*
*Eats cookie*
*Gets slapped (Not on the face, if you know what I mean...)*

Wind_Master
10-07-2005, 09:57 PM

Yeah because I wasnt their. Im almost positive I would of won 1.

Huwajux
10-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah because I wasnt their. Im almost positive I would of won 1.
Blah must you ruin everything?

bahamutstevetff
10-08-2005, 08:06 AM
the fact is, you was not there, you did not win a lavagun, you will not be able to use a lavagun untill the new guild wars map is released, so sop crying and live with the fact that me and darky have lavaguns and u have not. rofl (is my grammar ok, i realy tried)

Raeiphon
10-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Doesnt huwajux have one too?

And there never any events held when i'm online damnit, NEVER. What about us poor australians huh? There is three of us that play, and we never get the chance to enter a event. I stayed up till 3 each day on the weekend for 2 weeks, and not one event was held.

*sob* i'll never get any bloody weapons.

Huwajux
10-08-2005, 06:04 PM
the fact is, you was not there, you did not win a lavagun, you will not be able to use a lavagun untill the new guild wars map is released, so sop crying and live with the fact that me and darky have lavaguns and u have not. rofl (is my grammar ok, i realy tried)
Too many commars and only 1 period. :p Also there are no capital letters.
Anyway I agree with what you just stated. :p

bahamutstevetff
10-08-2005, 07:57 PM
i think darkys futur job is an english teacher.

Wind_Master
10-08-2005, 09:55 PM

Im not crying. I know my skill. And if I was their you would have been owned.
Darky would be a challenge cause we used to spar alot so we know eachothers fighting styles.

Huwajux
10-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Im not crying. I know my skill. And if I was their you would have been owned.
Darky would be a challenge cause we used to spar alot so we know eachothers fighting styles.
Yay Jin called me Darky! <3
Anywho, Vulcan is not known for abusing powers so why not let him upload weapons to people he see's fit (Under event circumstances obviously).

Wind_Master
10-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Yay Jin called me Darky! <3
Anywho, Vulcan is not known for abusing powers so why not let him upload weapons to people he see's fit (Under event circumstances obviously).

*wink wink* ;)

Ya. Vulcan should be able to upload the event weapons. But I dont think he likes me 2 much. When he was having a hurricane I was happy because the events were gunna be closed but he thought I was laughing about him having a hurricane. What a day that was. :redface: