PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Flag GFX

Jaquet
10-03-2005, 01:35 PM
When I was in Samurai I decided to make a new flag. I showed Damix he liked it. Well here it is. The symbol in the middle either means bravery or honor, I forget which.

Draenin
10-03-2005, 02:02 PM
I could've swore Draxx sent me the same one.

Butz
10-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Ehhhh....something is wrong with it.
The image on your flag looks flat, even with the shading on it, while the flag itself is curved. Try making the image look like it follows the contours of the flag.

Jaquet
10-03-2005, 10:51 PM
I sent it to draxx already. He helped me a little bit with it. Hes pretty much my teacher.

Sacred Shadow
10-04-2005, 12:02 AM
I don't like the shading on the pole, or the rock.
There's something wrong with the bottom of the flag.

Lance
10-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Ehhhh....something is wrong with it.
The image on your flag looks flat, even with the shading on it, while the flag itself is curved. Try making the image look like it follows the contours of the flag.

Yeah, this should be fixed.

Jaquet
10-04-2005, 12:37 AM
Tig, you have nothing good to say about anything I make or do so why dont you stay out away from me and just stay out of the GK forums since you dont play anymore. Im sick of you criticizing me about everything.

Draenin
10-04-2005, 01:30 AM
Tig did not offer harsh criticism. Get over it. If he says the shading looks wierd on the pole and the rock, chances are that it's worth looking into.

Butz
10-04-2005, 04:30 AM
Tig did not offer harsh criticism. Get over it. If he says the shading looks wierd on the pole and the rock, chances are that it's worth looking into.

To be fair, that's the shading done by whoever did the original flag image, and not his fault.

Splke
10-04-2005, 04:58 AM
Tig, you have nothing good to say about anything I make or do so why dont you stay out away from me and just stay out of the GK forums since you dont play anymore. Im sick of you criticizing me about everything.

! Biased against criticism from certain people? Brilliant, quite quite brilliant.

Draenin
10-04-2005, 05:22 AM
And if I am not mistaken, Draxx made that image as well as Samurai Bracers. Or at least I saw them from him first.