PDA

View Full Version : Bel'la O' - Scammers United?

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 09:57 AM
I have accumulated a list, of all the thiefs inside of Bel'la O'.
As you're all aware, I don't like thiefs.
I can live with the killing, but not the thiefing.

EndlessX
OasaTorPK
xGoLink

I'm not too sure about Oasa, but when he was in Samurai, he stole some items during an event, I class that as being a thievery event.
Will any actions be taking? Or will we be looking at a new revolutionized kingdom full of thiefs?

Sam
10-03-2005, 02:16 PM
It seems to be the the kingdom of outlaws. ;)

AlaricoMontario
10-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Kingdom? Not for long......

Damix2
10-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Debalgio doesn't make the list?

LilNiglet
10-03-2005, 04:25 PM
It's like Karakaze minus the awesome.

Damix2
10-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Very true, and at least we tried to hide it...sometimes.

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Debalgio didn't scam, he traded fairly.
Item for item = fair. That's exactly what Debalgio and Jalaxe did.

OasaTor_PK
10-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Idiot, when was the last time I scammed something WORTH scamming, im pretty sure taking food from the pub isnt the end of the world. The last item I scammed was a forest shield, and that was in January, and I felt bad and gave the person a sun shield about 2 weeks later. In Samurai, I put those items back retard, I can insure you, I didnt return and take the items.

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Idiot, when was the last time I scammed something WORTH scamming, im pretty sure taking food from the pub isnt the end of the world. The last item I scammed was a forest shield, and that was in January, and I felt bad and gave the person a sun shield about 2 weeks later. In Samurai, I put those items back retard, I can insure you, I didnt return and take the items.
That post pretty much classified you as a scammer.

StrykerTFFD
10-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Item for item = fair. That's exactly what Debalgio and Jalexia did.

Actually, going by the definition of 'Scam', If item one's value is less than item two's value or vice versa, then it is considered a scam if one or both parties are trick and/or deceived into trading.

Judging from the outrage of a lot of people, this is what happened.
:cool:

SayianOozaru
10-03-2005, 05:01 PM
lol, no, he was a sammer, but not anymore;)

XGoLink
10-03-2005, 05:05 PM
I havent scammed for over 6months

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Actually, going by the definition of 'Scam', If item one's value is less than item two's value, then it is considered a scam if one or both parties are trick and/or deceived into trading.

Judging from the outrage of a lot of people, this is what happened.
:cool:
That's true, but why click the green flag if you didn't think it was a fair trade?
[Not you, but Jalaxe]

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 05:06 PM
So, that means you're not a scammer? :rolleyes:

XGoLink
10-03-2005, 05:07 PM
I got scammed more as I scammed

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 05:13 PM
I got scammed more as I scammed
What're the points to your posts?
You and Oasa have just admitted to scamming, I wouldn't be proud of that if I were you.

OasaTor_PK
10-03-2005, 06:01 PM
It got me rich didnt it?
Most of you people made friends, and got items gaven to you, I made friends with the people no one liked and what? Got a RoT and was left to fend for my self. I then got a really good trade, got an arcane+12, and traded it for a fid. Scamming works well, and I scammed people who I didnt like, and took personal shots at me, IE: Kinkino.

Googi
10-03-2005, 06:15 PM

Item for item = fair unless of course there is lying involved. Etien told Jalexia he was just borrowing the items, which was a blatant lie. That makes it scamming.

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Item for item = fair unless of course there is lying involved. Etien told Jalexia he was just borrowing the items, which was a blatant lie. That makes it scamming.
Why would she accept it, for the 2 rots? lol.

Sam
10-03-2005, 06:30 PM

Hey, we all know that she isn't dumb and accept this for her items as a trade for all time. We discuss that a lot of time so stop it here and let's go back to the topic.

XGoLink
10-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Hey, we all know that she isn't dumb
Are you sure, she did join CP!

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 06:39 PM
Hey, we all know that she isn't dumb and accept this for her items as a trade for all time. We discuss that a lot of time so stop it here and let's go back to the topic.
That's true, it's for another conversation.
My mistake

Googi
10-03-2005, 07:03 PM

Jalexia thought she was lending her items (which included her two RoWs) to Etien. She wanted to borrow two RoTs in order to compensate for the speed loss she would have while she didn't have the RoWs.

Morinya
10-03-2005, 07:06 PM
They're all scammers, but they had their reasons to scam and like I said before if they don't scam now it shouldn't matter.

And our beloved Debaglio not a scammer?
Seriously you just say that because you like him Andrew, you know he is a scammer and you can't convince anyone with saying that he isn't.
If you believe he isn't a scammer well good to know I will start buying 10 RoT's and start trading them for some pretty shields since I know you'll defend me telling everyone it wasn't a scam. :whatever:

Chris
10-03-2005, 08:29 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/Cumella/cjburn.gif

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 08:32 PM
They're all scammers, but they had their reasons to scam and like I said before if they don't scam now it shouldn't matter.

And our beloved Debaglio not a scammer?
Seriously you just say that because you like him Andrew, you know he is a scammer and you can't convince anyone with saying that he isn't.
If you believe he isn't a scammer well good to know I will start buying 10 RoT's and start trading them for some pretty shields since I know you'll defend me telling everyone it wasn't a scam. :whatever:
Believe me, I'm not queer.
I don't think it's a scam though, she did the trade, she new it could go wrong. It was a gamble, and it didn't go that way.
And this is saved for another thread, create one to talk about it if you want.

Sam
10-03-2005, 09:09 PM

Yes I am. Since you was kicked off CP, I dont remember any dumb in the kingdom.
-----------------

What I see is, there are a lot of people in BO that making the most trouble in the game, disturbing others aso. I am astonished who all these ppl hire.

OasaTor_PK
10-03-2005, 09:12 PM

*Cough*

Googi
10-03-2005, 10:08 PM
I don't think it's a scam though, she did the trade, she new it could go wrong. It was a gamble, and it didn't go that way.

Gamble? What the hell? Etien told her he was just borrowing the items. How is that any different from someone lying and saying "I can't use the trade tables because they lag me." Or when EndlessX lied about wanting to trade with Sayian?

Waltz5
10-03-2005, 10:36 PM
What I see is, there are a lot of people in BO that making the most trouble in the game, disturbing others aso. I am astonished who all these ppl hire.
So as a staff member why don't you attempt to do something about it? Or for that matter kingdoms and RPing in general?

XGoLink
10-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Well, one cant really remember oneself 'rite'?

Crono
10-03-2005, 10:51 PM

I havent murdered anybody in over 6months. That MUST mean im no longer a murderer!

XGoLink
10-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Graal isnt Real Life

Splke
10-03-2005, 10:59 PM
I havent murdered anybody in over 6months. That MUST mean im no longer a murderer!

Hi. My names Andrew.. "Hello Andrew." I've been clean for uh.. 6 months now.. and I have to say.. I feel like a new man. I really think this has all helped me, and that all of you have helped me do thi-- ooh shiney things.

Once a scammer, always a scammer. Believe me, I'm one. ^_^

Butz
10-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Hi. My names Andrew.. "Hello Andrew." I've been clean for uh.. 6 months now.. and I have to say.. I feel like a new man. I really think this has all helped me, and that all of you have helped me do thi-- ooh shiney things.

Well, you see, the problem is, you're not thinking along the lines of Andruvian Logic.

The Aristotelian logic draws its conclusion from examination of the predicates, in a flowing logical manner, such that if A implies B, and B implies C, then A therefore implies C.

However, if we examine the same such argument under the school of Andruvian Logic, we can see that if A implies B, and B implies C, then A therefore implies Peanut Butter Sandwiches.
However, this is only the case on Tuesdays. On all other days, A implies Threeve.

Scholars have wracked their brains for months trying to decode the workings of Andruvian logic, only to come to the same conclusion every time: Saturday Morning Cartoons were better in the 80's.

xAndrewx
10-04-2005, 09:14 AM
Gamble? What the hell? Etien told her he was just borrowing the items. How is that any different from someone lying and saying "I can't use the trade tables because they lag me." Or when EndlessX lied about wanting to trade with Sayian?
I see it as a gamble, why whould he want to borrow all the items?
Something is going on with the whole story, but it shouldn't be discussed here.

SayianOozaru
10-04-2005, 04:59 PM

Ya, i was pretty heated when that happened :\ but i got the 55 dias back ^^

Googi
10-04-2005, 07:05 PM
I see it as a gamble, why whould he want to borrow all the items?

Why would someone want to trade on the ground? The fact is that Sam's anti-scamming rules explicitly define the example of someone saying they want to borrow your items and then keeping them as scamming. You aren't getting around this one.

Wind_Master
10-05-2005, 04:15 AM
If you let anyone borrow you're gear (unless you know them irl) than you're just plain stupid.

Someone I knew(not irl) spent 300$ (real money) on all this stuff for diablo 2.
His friend took all his stuff and supposably "borrowed" it. This kid never saw his stuff again and spent 300$ for nothing.

Luigi1
10-05-2005, 06:37 AM
Debalgio didn't scam, he traded fairly.
And what if I happened to be someone you knew since you started Graal and trusted extremely well and I did the same thing to you? :rolleyes:

Wind_Master
10-05-2005, 06:43 AM
If the 2 items are equal in value its a trade. If 1 item is worth less than another item and the 2 trade. Well than you just scammed them....

Lets say a "specially abled kid" was playing GK lets say. And he wanted to trade you like a awesome sword for a crappy armour. If you accepted it you'd be a duschbag and a scammer in my eyes.

Luigi1
10-05-2005, 06:50 AM
Or will we be looking at a new revolutionized kingdom full of thiefs?
It's been that way since Kefkin and Debaglio got the kingdom.
And apparently you don't like thieves only if they're not your boyfriends. Even before Etien scammed (scammed, not "traded", you god damn idiot) Jal, they were both highly dishonest in business and took advantage of everybody, including their "friends". Lied about alchemy recipes (added extra ingredients to the recipe lists they'd PM you so they could steal the extras for themselves), abused mine carts to block off shops, etc.

Wind_Master
10-05-2005, 06:55 AM
And apparently you don't like thieves only if they're not your boyfriends. Even before Etien scammed (scammed, not "traded", you god damn idiot) Jal, they were both highly dishonest in business and took advantage of everybody, including their "friends". Lied about alchemy recipes (added extra ingredients to the recipe lists they'd PM you so they could steal the extras for themselves), abused mine carts to block off shops, etc.

Comon. No flaming XD.

xAndrewx
10-05-2005, 09:06 AM
Wow, you're quite the cool playa'.
I can't say Etien scammed, and do you read anything?
This is about Bel'la O', if you want to talk about scamming with Jal', make a god damn thread.

That's true, it's for another conversation.
My mistake

And this is saved for another thread, create one to talk about it if you want.

Comon. No flaming XD.

I tend to ignore his posts, he doesn't do anything but flame.

Luigi1
10-06-2005, 03:54 AM
Wow, you're quite the cool playa'.
I can't say Etien scammed, and do you read anything?
This is about Bel'la O', if you want to talk about scamming with Jal', make a god damn thread.

I tend to ignore his posts, he doesn't do anything but flame.
Or you could actually read my entire post rather than just look at one statement that is in parentheses.

xAndrewx
10-06-2005, 09:11 AM
I think you should re-read the post. All you did is bash other people, you're not Mr.Perfect.
Should I point out all of the insults?

Wind_Master
10-07-2005, 04:15 AM
I think you should re-read the post. All you did is bash other people, you're not Mr.Perfect.
Should I point out all of the insults?

He may not be Mr.Perfect but im Mr.Lonely :frown:

napo_p2p
10-07-2005, 09:41 AM

People can change.

Exhibit A: Michael Jackson
Exhibit B: Not needed

xAndrewx
10-07-2005, 11:30 AM
People can change.

Exhibit B: Not needed
What did MJ do wrong? :confused:

Luigi1
10-07-2005, 04:21 PM
People can change.

That's an interpretation that doesn't apply to this kind of situation :p

Googi
10-07-2005, 09:33 PM
You can change so that you're not a scammer anymore, but you can't scam everything you want and then just say "Well I'm not scamming anymore so I'm not a scammer anymore." You have to give the stuff you scammed back.

Wind_Master
10-07-2005, 11:28 PM
What did MJ do wrong? :confused:

Ummmm. He went from black to a white girl.

xAndrewx
10-08-2005, 10:28 AM
And that's wrong?

Luigi1
10-08-2005, 09:06 PM
And that's wrong?
He went from a black guy to a white girl, then he went to... uh... I-have-no-****ing-idea-what-the-hell-he/she-is-now-except-that-he/she-is-pure-white-and-mutilated-looking... 50 years old, and he lives in a playground built specifically to attract kids and the way he dances is evidence that he really is a pedo.

Wind_Master
10-08-2005, 11:08 PM
And that's wrong?

Dude. The freak named his backyard "Never Land".

Sam
10-09-2005, 01:08 AM
Back to topic, please or the thread will be closed.

Googi
10-09-2005, 01:42 AM
Yeah. Back on topic. I believe we were talking about how much Bel'la Olplyn sucks.

Wind_Master
10-09-2005, 02:26 AM
Yeah. Back on topic. I believe we were talking about how much Bel'la Olplyn sucks.

If we flame the topic will be closed. So dont flame either.