PDA

View Full Version : Energy Weapon

Wind_Master
10-02-2005, 11:25 PM
This is sort of like a shield but creates a orb around you. The orb color is yellow. But this absorbs all bullets and shoots them back at their opponent. Yes this weapon may sound cheap but it only lasts for 20 seconds but once this is over you will have half you're classes speed for 1 minute. Also while in this state you can hold (s) and you will shoot 1 powerful beam (like a charged up plasma rifel) at you're oppenent. Or if you hold (d) you will absorb you're opponents attack and you can choose where you want it to shoot.You cannot shoot with this shield on.

This will cost 500. (you can hold a max of 2 at a time)

Anyone like this?

Dreth
10-03-2005, 01:42 AM
Not too much...
I think that shooting the bullets back is a bit much...

Huwajux
10-03-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm not saying this is a bad idea, it's just I have seen so many of these "Shield-mixed-with-a-gun" ideas and half-hearted things like that,and you know what? None of them have been added. I feel like I'm reading the same thread over and over again, so many shield that shoots ideas.

anubis_wing
10-04-2005, 01:03 AM
It's like the energizer bunny. It keeps going, and going.

Wind_Master
10-04-2005, 03:20 AM
It's like the energizer bunny. It keeps going, and going.

I like that bunny. ;)

SayianOozaru
10-04-2005, 03:55 AM
hmm, maybe it would have a certain hp? like say 45? (and no gun) the up part about this, would be bullets wouldn't be able to hurt you (until hp ran out) and the down part would be that you couldn't fire any weapon...(unless it was like a turret^^) o and another down part is that once every like 5-10 sec your energy would decrease, and wouldn't regain until the shield was off you....and once your down to 0 energy, every 20-30 sec, it takes like 1 or 2 damage off of the shield

sound better?

Wind_Master
10-04-2005, 05:25 AM
hmm, maybe it would have a certain hp? like say 45? (and no gun) the up part about this, would be bullets wouldn't be able to hurt you (until hp ran out) and the down part would be that you couldn't fire any weapon...(unless it was like a turret^^) o and another down part is that once every like 5-10 sec your energy would decrease, and wouldn't regain until the shield was off you....and once your down to 0 energy, every 20-30 sec, it takes like 1 or 2 damage off of the shield

sound better?

Yes it does.

Name: Energy Shield(?)
Attack: When in this state you are unable to attack.
Shield power: 60(hp) and slightly decreases bullet damage by 5 for 7 seconds after the shield is depleated.
Energy: Uses 100 energy. When in this form you're energy will not regain.
You can buy this for 6,000 (never runs out and is usuable for all classes and maps)

Something like that?

bbabba
10-13-2005, 01:13 AM
Howbout all it does is you block all demege and you cant move while using it then it bring your E down to 1 and requires 50 E to use

Wind_Master
10-13-2005, 03:41 AM
Howbout all it does is you block all demege and you cant move while using it then it bring your E down to 1 and requires 50 E to use

You cant move? You mean cant attack right?

Splke
10-13-2005, 05:12 AM
Cant move sounds funnier. Get a team of these guys, and block off the entrance to some place, cant move you, can't be hurt. Have a guy using mortor from behind, hahaha. :]