PDA

View Full Version : Just stop....

SayianOozaru
10-02-2005, 09:00 PM
You all need to get off of Bel'la (yes this means there members to) i'm tired of seeing nothin but bad comments made by people. So you don't like us, i think we've gotten the point. You guys are getting all serious over a game :rolleyes: you realize that right?....

anyway, i'm just tired of seeing new threads from non-members trying to degrade us. Please, as my step-mom likes to say to my little brothers "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all" :redface:

Googi
10-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Please, as my step-mom likes to say to my little brothers "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all"

Tell your step-mom to stop plagiarizing Thumper.

SayianOozaru
10-02-2005, 09:13 PM
who's Thumper?O.o

Raziel
10-02-2005, 09:16 PM
who's Thumper?O.o
Rabbit from Wizard of Oz... or the guy in the pink car in Twisted Metal...OR the big goth looking guy from Butterfly Effect.

Googi
10-02-2005, 09:19 PM
who's Thumper?O.o

The source of that quote.

Chris
10-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Stop giving us reasons then.

SayianOozaru
10-02-2005, 09:32 PM
Stop giving us reasons then.

it's been how long since someone in our kingdom scammed someone?(or since the incident involving Etien, and Jaxlexia?) the answer is it's been too long. Get over it, and move on. You can't live in the past (expecially on a game..) so stop posting new threads saying how you don't like us, or how you don't like how Kefkin runs our Kingdom. Those of us in the kingdom think he does a pretty good job, and he does a damn well job at not getting to heated over all this bs he has to deal with. No one in the Kingdom really cares about how you guys think the Kingdom should be run, your not the Leader, so you wouldn't no.(the only people who can really make comments about the way Kefkin does things, would be another leader(or past leader) of a kingdom)

Damix2
10-02-2005, 09:33 PM
One of your own kingdom members scammed you yesterday.

XGoLink
10-02-2005, 09:39 PM
lol, thats quite easy.

Draenin
10-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Those of us in the kingdom think he does a pretty good job, and he does a damn well job at not getting to heated over all this bs he has to deal with.The reason behind his seemingly calm demeanor is that he simply does not retaliate or even interact much with other kingdoms, period. Even when it's called for. Being apathetic does not make a leader good, even if his people think he is.

Chris
10-02-2005, 10:13 PM
(the only people who can really make comments about the way Kefkin does things, would be another leader(or past leader) of a kingdom)

Does a ministry leader of old Zormite count? I was in Zormite when Zen was Dictator. Long before Etien or Kefkin played GK or Graal for that matter. I was in Zormite even when Graynt was made leader. He failed horribly. Shortly after, Benm00t and I were removed because we thought the kingdom should be passed to someone that was actually active and gave a damn about it. Not an inactive leader with some idiot as his number two man calling the shots.

If you ask me. Zormite (GK's Zormite. Not G2k1) died after Zen and Wren left.

Shotoo2
10-03-2005, 07:35 AM
"if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all" :redface:
Wouldn't it be an ideal world if everyone followed this? Too bad life doesn't work like that. People shouldn't supress their feelings and opinions. :rolleyes:

Deophite18
10-03-2005, 10:49 PM
Rabbit from Wizard of Oz... or the guy in the pink car in Twisted Metal...OR the big goth looking guy from Butterfly Effect.

Rabbit from bambi also ^^

SayianOozaru
10-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Wouldn't it be an ideal world if everyone followed this? Too bad life doesn't work like that. People shouldn't supress their feelings and opinions. :rolleyes:

All that happens when someone says somethin, is a fight. And that's what has been going on, on the forums. Like i've said, we know that most of you guys don't like us, so why post about it? Expecially in our Kingdom thread thing. We don't wanna hear you guys ***** to us about the same **** over and over. All you guys do is say the same thing over and over again, and it's getting old...how many times must you repeat the same thing over, and over? and it's more than once every thread....We understand that most of you don't like us, we've gotten over it, and really don't care anymore, so just stop posting bad comments about our kingdom(unless it's something new) :whatever:

Sacred Shadow
10-04-2005, 01:08 AM
I hate Bel'la because of the Jalexia - Etien incident, and it will never be forgiven until kefkin and etien are removed from power. On another note, I hate GK.

Raziel
10-04-2005, 01:21 AM
Rabbit from bambi also ^^

!!Bambi is what I meant! Not Wizard of Oz... Or is there one in Wizard of Oz too?

Draenin
10-04-2005, 02:32 AM
Hahah. No, there isn't.

Also, Bel'la has continually done things that are strikes against them, rather than for them. So even if the gear issue was resolved, you'll still have a bunch of people irritated with them. There's too much that has been done already that won't allow the Olpynians to redeem themselves. Besides, it's not like they even would if the choice was sitting in front of them. :whatever:

SayianOozaru
10-04-2005, 05:00 AM
well i asked for no degradeing marks...i've already asked for it, and everyone has read it(on the forums at least) so i hope you listen...i won't start a "Flame" war with anyone over it, but i just don't like seeing people degrade my kingdom...so, plz don't do it anymore :(

Googi
10-04-2005, 05:25 AM
i just don't like seeing people degrade my kingdom...

Better get a new kingdom.

Draenin
10-04-2005, 06:20 AM
well i asked for no degradeing marks...i've already asked for it, and everyone has read it(on the forums at least) so i hope you listen...i won't start a "Flame" war with anyone over it, but i just don't like seeing people degrade my kingdom...so, plz don't do it anymore :(Making a topic asking people to stop is adding fuel to the fire, buddy.

Wind_Master
10-04-2005, 06:58 AM
Better listen to Sayian. Dont disrepesct the man. Or else..... :redface:

Draenin
10-04-2005, 07:12 AM
Word to the wise:

Don't make topics like these, because the response should really be obvious.

SayianOozaru
10-04-2005, 04:52 PM
if you want to talk about how "bad" we are or w/e, do it in your own kingdom forums, we don't wanna hear about it...

...o, lol at windmaster(Jin) i'm not good on GK, like i am on Zone :\

Draenin
10-04-2005, 05:04 PM
if you want to talk about how "bad" we are or w/e, do it in your own kingdom forums, we don't wanna hear about it...If you don't want people to bash your kingdom, then don't make a thread basically saying, "Don't be so mean." What do you expect the response will be to that? When topics like these are made, you're just askin' for it.

Wind_Master
10-05-2005, 04:08 AM
if you want to talk about how "bad" we are or w/e, do it in your own kingdom forums, we don't wanna hear about it...

...o, lol at windmaster(Jin) i'm not good on GK, like i am on Zone :\

Dont worry. We can take these people.....Please dont hunt me down for that XD.