PDA

View Full Version : The new 'Scamurai'?

xAndrewx
10-02-2005, 12:47 PM
Not to sound rude, but I've noticed.
A scammer is inside of Forest. His name is....Kenshin.
I don't like it, when scammers are inside kingdoms. It makes the kingdom look bad.
I don't know, if you feel the same way, but I now see Forest, once a great kingdom, being transformed.
I now see it, as how Samurai was once known, being called 'Scamurai'.
What're your views, to seeing Kenshin inside Forest? Do you agree? Or do you dis-argee?

Crono
10-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Kenshin sounds azn too ;p

Morinya
10-02-2005, 03:50 PM
I don't remember him scamming when he was in Forest.
But if he scams when he's still in Forest than yes something should be done about it.
Maybe it's better to just contact Lasaria about it instead of posting it on a forum she doesn't look at....

Damix2
10-02-2005, 06:07 PM
And there are many scammers in BO?

Jaquet
10-02-2005, 06:29 PM
Hmm. Theres scammers in Samurai. Draven, he scams from what I've heard.

Damix2
10-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Hmm. Theres scammers in Samurai. Draven, he scams from what I've heard.

Maybe you should take the time to look at the kingdom list before you post.

XGoLink
10-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Indeed, I left, eventhough Samurai is such a good kingdom.

Waltz5
10-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Forest went way downhill the minute Gryffon left and left Lasaria in charge.

xAndrewx
10-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Agreed, when did Bel'la O' come in to this thread?

Damix2
10-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Agreed, when did Bel'la O' come in to this thread?

You say 1 scammer in Forest makes it the new Scamurai, but a few scammers in BO make it what?

xAndrewx
10-02-2005, 07:55 PM
I didn't bring Bel'la O' into this, if you wish to make a new thread be my guest. I was going to make it tomorrow though. :(

Damix2
10-02-2005, 08:01 PM
The new arguement is why do you have to bring BO into everything.

I brought it up because it has to do with the same thing, kingdom members scamming. Should we make a global blacklist for scammers? Should a kingdom be allowed to promote scamming?

These all have to do with the same thing, threads are allowed to go somewhat off topic if there is relevence to the original post.

xAndrewx
10-02-2005, 08:04 PM
The new arguement is why do you have to bring BO into everything.

I brought it up because it has to do with the same thing, kingdom members scamming. Should we make a global blacklist for scammers? Should a kingdom be allowed to promote scamming?

These all have to do with the same thing, threads are allowed to go somewhat off topic if there is relevence to the original post.
It'd be easier if it was in a seperate topic, you wouldn't agree?
This is in the Forest section on the forums, If you like to talk about Bel'la O' more, use their forum.

Luigi1
10-02-2005, 08:13 PM
I don't like it, when scammers are inside kingdoms. It makes the kingdom look bad.
Apparently, this doesn't apply to your scammer boyfriends in BO.

AlaricoMontario
10-02-2005, 08:21 PM
One person scams, whoo, almost everyperson I know but Nullify Drovia who has riches and items has scammeda t one point or another. Look at Drk, he blackmailed and terrified his way into a throne, but that was kept all hush hush because at that time he had influence. Look at Bosh, the Bel'lan Vanguard, he is a renowned(sp?) scammer and doesn't mind. I mean please,

Kyden, we are getting better

The Bel'lan Noob: Fix your own kingdoms ENORMOUS scam problems before coming to us whining about one perosn.

Draenin
10-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Kenshin doesn't belong in any kingdom. Seriously.

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Apparently, this doesn't apply to your scammer boyfriends in BO.
Haha. Making me laugh.

One person scams, whoo, almost everyperson I know but Nullify Drovia who has riches and items has scammeda t one point or another. Look at Drk, he blackmailed and terrified his way into a throne, but that was kept all hush hush because at that time he had influence. Look at Bosh, the Bel'lan Vanguard, he is a renowned(sp?) scammer and doesn't mind. I mean please,

Kyden, we are getting better

The Bel'lan Noob: Fix your own kingdoms ENORMOUS scam problems before coming to us whining about one perosn.
Bosh isn't a scammer? I don't recall hearing about him scamming.
I sugest you try to fix forest, no offence to the forest members, but it's in a state. When was the last event? When was the last time Lasaria was online?
I see my opinion got through, he's no longer in the kingdom.

ViperZakuto
10-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Haha. Making me laugh.

Bosh isn't a scammer? I don't recall hearing about him scamming.
I sugest you try to fix forest, no offence to the forest members, but it's in a state. When was the last event? When was the last time Lasaria was online?
I see my opinion got through, he's no longer in the kingdom.

OK, the last event was a few weeks ago and was thrown by Draxx. Why does Lasaria have to be online when Draxx runs the kingdom just fine. He is the King so why worry about what Lasaria is doing? As long as he is doing his job, and in my opinion he is doing his job, and a dam good job at that. If you have no Idea what your talking about just don't speak. Or you can speak, Many people will get tons of laughs at your childish responses...

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 06:30 PM
OK, the last event was a few weeks ago and was thrown by Draxx. Why does Lasaria have to be online when Draxx runs the kingdom just fine. He is the King so why worry about what Lasaria is doing? As long as he is doing his job, and in my opinion he is doing his job, and a dam good job at that. If you have no Idea what your talking about just don't speak. Or you can speak, Many people will get tons of laughs at your childish responses...
They're in a joint owner/leadership.
I think it would be better, If they BOTH worked on it. I don't really think either of them, are good for running the kingdom. That's my opinion, you can bash it, eat it,
what ever.
So, you think that Forest is doing fine, what exactly is Forest doing?
I don't seem to know anything, yet, I proved there was a scammer in the kingdom. He is now removed, thanks to me.

Morinya
10-03-2005, 06:46 PM
I don't really like the fact he got removed without scamming anyone when he was in the Kingdom. What people did before they join a kingdom shouldn't matter.
If I would start listing everyone who scammed in other kingdoms than certain kingdoms won't have many members left.

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 06:50 PM
I don't really like the fact he got removed without scamming anyone when he was in the Kingdom. What people did before they join a kingdom shouldn't matter.
If I would start listing everyone who scammed in other kingdoms than certain kingdoms won't have many members left.
Does that count for everyone, or someone who has scammed once?

Morinya
10-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Does that count for everyone, or someone who has scammed once?
If you scam once, people have the right to call you scammer. But not every scammer scams 24/7.

If you don't scam while you're in a kingdom you don't break any rules so why would you have to be removed for something you don't do anymore?

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 06:59 PM
If you scam once, people have the right to call you scammer. But not every scammer scams 24/7.

If you don't scam while you're in a kingdom you don't break any rules so why would you have to be removed for something you don't do anymore?
So, if they scam and they're not in a kingdom, they can be trusted?

Morinya
10-03-2005, 07:10 PM
So, if they scam and they're not in a kingdom, they can be trusted?
You shouldn't trust people on gk anyway.

I'm saying if they don't scam when they're in a kingdom they should be treated the same way as any other member and they should get the same chances on promotions etc.
If they do scam while in the kingdom they should be removed.

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 08:33 PM
You shouldn't trust people on gk anyway.

I'm saying if they don't scam when they're in a kingdom they should be treated the same way as any other member and they should get the same chances on promotions etc.
If they do scam while in the kingdom they should be removed.
We're gonna repeat ourselfs, but what stops them from doing it again?
Really, I don't quite understand how you can ever trust a scammer. You know who they are, you can choose to be their friend or not.

Waltz5
10-03-2005, 08:36 PM
The best part about Forest is neither of the leaders know anything or care enough about their kingdom and it's history. And then this carries on to their members as well. I seem to recall Draxx saying, "Tree of Life huh? I like the sound of that. I might have to make a giant tree on forest =O."

As for the scamming thing, someone with Kenshin's reputation should not be allowed in any kingdom.

Morinya
10-03-2005, 09:22 PM
We're gonna repeat ourselfs, but what stops them from doing it again?
Really, I don't quite understand how you can ever trust a scammer. You know who they are, you can choose to be their friend or not.
Nothing stops them from doing it again, nothing can stop them.
It's not because someone is your friend you trust him/her.

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Nothing stops them from doing it again, nothing can stop them.
It's not because someone is your friend you trust him/her.
What do you judge trust on then? appearance? :P <3

ViperZakuto
10-03-2005, 09:44 PM
They're in a joint owner/leadership.
I think it would be better, If they BOTH worked on it. I don't really think either of them, are good for running the kingdom. That's my opinion, you can bash it, eat it,
So, you think that Forest is doing fine, what exactly is Forest doing?
what ever.

Well maybe if Draxx could get a good development team he could get more stuff done. Forest Island was murdered by Chris or whoever did it... no trees wtf? Who is working on trees? Draxx mostly, and I help out when I have time.
Who is Working on the forest gear? Draxx, who is trying to learn how to build levels so he can actually open some of the shops and stuff on Forest? DRAXX. Forest is the most active kingdom most of the time, CP is first or second, I don't see too many of the other kingdoms that active

I don't seem to know anything, yet, I proved there was a scammer in the kingdom. He is now removed, thanks to me.

He was not removed because you wined about it, nor because he has scammed before, but for reasons that I am not liberty to tell you, take that up with Draxx or Vyse if you have problems with it.

xAndrewx
10-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Well maybe if Draxx could get a good development team he could get more stuff done. Forest Island was murdered by Chris or whoever did it... no trees wtf? Who is working on trees? Draxx mostly, and I help out when I have time.
Who is Working on the forest gear? Draxx, who is trying to learn how to build levels so he can actually open some of the shops and stuff on Forest? DRAXX. Forest is the most active kingdom most of the time, CP is first or second, I don't see too many of the other kingdoms that active

We all say #####kingdom is most active, when, they're all inactive. I'll help Draxx, I made a thread about helping this morning, I'll re-direct him when I see him.

He was not removed because you wined about it, nor because he has scammed before, but for reasons that I am not liberty to tell you, take that up with Draxx or Vyse if you have problems with it.
Well, I heard from 2 Forest members, that I helped Forest. You're the only Forest member to neglect my plee. I don't really care, he's gone. This thread can be closed for all I care.

Waltz5
10-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Forest is the most active kingdom most of the time, CP is first or second, I don't see too many of the other kingdoms that active
That's because the minute Lasaria went into power her idea was recruit, recruit, recruit. Yet neglected to care who was recruited and where she was recruiting them to.

Because as we all know, high member counts means you're the best kingdom. :rolleyes:

Splke
10-03-2005, 11:11 PM
I don't think that was Bosh scamming. Probably me scamming him.

~

I thought Lasaria's fault was giving rank-up to people who didn't deserve it..?

Waltz5
10-03-2005, 11:19 PM
I thought Lasaria's fault was giving rank-up to people who didn't deserve it..?
Fault? There are faults... plural. But yes, and I said that in a round about way I guess when I said, "and where she was recruiting them to." Meaning both not fully understanding the ranking system and what you said.

Draenin
10-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Forest is the most active kingdom most of the time, CP is first or second, I don't see too many of the other kingdoms that activeAh, yes. It's always "My kingdom is the best kingdom," huh?

AlaricoMontario
10-04-2005, 12:54 AM
Put it this way 12 GOOD rp'ing Forestians were on last night, compared to NO Bel'lans, 2 Dustari, 5 Pirates, and 1 Samurai.

Yes, Las has her faults, but so does Fro, Alan, Damix, and the Bel'lan crew - Las just has more, though her biggest problem is self confidence. You have driven her to become terrified of making a decision on her own. And Draxx is doing an EXCELLENT job, and I have seen the Forest gear he is designing and it will kick all the other gears asses. Draxx I believe, hosted an event Sunday, and I talked to Lasaria on tag, Rp-style, not two hours ago while I was repairing the shipyards with Tyler Zakuto.

Waltz5
10-04-2005, 01:59 AM
Put it this way 12 GOOD rp'ing Forestians were on last night, compared to NO Bel'lans, 2 Dustari, 5 Pirates, and 1 Samurai.
You're idea of good RPing is in toguilds with "Greetings!"

Yes, Las has her faults, but so does Fro, Alan, Damix, and the Bel'lan crew
Never said they didn't.

Las just has more, - though her biggest problem is self confidence. You have driven her to become terrified of making a decision on her own.
She's not capable of making educated decisions on her own.

And Draxx is doing an EXCELLENT job, and I have seen the Forest gear he is designing and it will kick all the other gears asses.
Ok, so members and new gear mean you have the best kingdom. And btw his gear has been done since I was still in Forest, and still nothing so...

Draxx I believe, hosted an event Sunday
Good to hear. But I still would like to see RPing overall on GK go up... including inter-kingdom RPing and such. Two words - Kingdom Admin.

Luigi1
10-04-2005, 02:32 AM
Two words - Kingdom Admin.Too bad Sam made it wrong and Snake wanted to destroy it (and he almost did) just so he could get special privileges. :\

Waltz5
10-04-2005, 04:50 AM
Too bad Sam made it wrong and Snake wanted to destroy it (and he almost did) just so he could get special privileges. :\
I know, Sam aleast tried though... I give him that. Just didn't do it right. But there's still time to fix it.

Draenin
10-04-2005, 06:38 AM
Let's not fuss about this. There is a lot of RPing going on between kingdoms, even if it means people are fussing at each other. A few pages ago on the main forum, hardly anything was ever said RP-wise, and I am pretty astounded by the fact that it now seems to be a lot of what people talk about.

Waltz5
10-04-2005, 07:07 AM
There is a lot of RPing going on between kingdoms, even if it means people are fussing at each other.
Not really, besides people wanted BO out that's it... I wouldn't call that a lot of RPing. GK has isolated perks of RPing with huge holes in there where nothing goes on.

Draenin
10-04-2005, 07:11 AM
GK has isolated perks of RPing with huge holes in there where nothing goes on.Well, don't complain if you have the potential along with dozens of others to begin to fix it. You guys have a staff that will likely try to help out with that kind of stuff. I don't see why nobody's really bothered to ask for help with organizing major RP events, rather than trying to bring each other down.

xAndrewx
10-04-2005, 09:18 AM
Too bad Sam made it wrong and Snake wanted to destroy it (and he almost did) just so he could get special privileges. :\
That's fine.
Say as you please, It just doesn't bother me.

AlaricoMontario
10-04-2005, 03:26 PM
Kyden, fix your own kingdom before pushing problems on us, Daimyo.

And I say 'Greetings' because I can, so I will - and I RP ont he entire island, including the Trade Houses (which isnt required) so I suggest you back down and go fix those 20 some cities Samurai has that no one uses ;)

Draenin
10-04-2005, 03:51 PM
People must eventually fix the way things are on their own. We are here to help out with anything that may be needed, but we can't make people RP. We try to make sure the leaders do that within their own respective kingdoms. The most you can do is encourage that kind of stuff, and try to make sure that a nice level of roleplaying is going on.

Waltz5
10-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Well, don't complain if you have the potential along with dozens of others to begin to fix it. You guys have a staff that will likely try to help out with that kind of stuff. I don't see why nobody's really bothered to ask for help with organizing major RP events, rather than trying to bring each other down.
Well most of the stuff is neglible until some effective kingdom mode comes into play in my opinion. But I do have stuff planned, I just have to take care of some things first before I can set them in motion.

Kyden, fix your own kingdom before pushing problems on us, Daimyo.
You make it sound like I'm doing nothing with Samurai? Believe me I have moved on, I'm just astonished at the mockery Forest has become.

And I say 'Greetings' because I can, so I will.
That was far from my point.

and I RP on the entire island, including the Trade Houses (which isnt required)
I don't get this... if you're on tag you should interact with others appropriately.

so I suggest you back down and go fix those 20 some cities Samurai has that no one uses.
Why am I going to back down from someone with a faltered RPing past under a new character? But thats besides the point, I'm just stating things and honestly more concerned about the server RPing as a whole, not just Forest.

People must eventually fix the way things are on their own. We are here to help out with anything that may be needed, but we can't make people RP. We try to make sure the leaders do that within their own respective kingdoms. The most you can do is encourage that kind of stuff, and try to make sure that a nice level of roleplaying is going on.
I understand that, I just think in GK's case you have to be extremely strict and literally hold people's hands when doing so. And again, I still think it's hard to do so effectively without some sort of kingdom mode.

Draenin
10-04-2005, 06:06 PM
I understand that, I just think in GK's case you have to be extremely strict and literally hold people's hands when doing so. And again, I still think it's hard to do so effectively without some sort of kingdom mode.I am not going to do that. You don't have to enforce strict rules to get people to RP. Doing so actually has the reverse effect.

Morinya
10-04-2005, 06:14 PM
I'm getting tired of this...
Every kingdom needs help, leaders are never perfect.
Everyone is always like: OMG I can be a better kingdom leader than him/her and when they get the chance they screw it up.
Graal Kingdoms need more RPers well than get your damn ass on there and proof how good you can RP instead of whining on here and saying you are the best.
If someone is screwing up a kingdom maybe you could try to give them some advise and help them out a bit? But no we all just post useless bashing threads about it in the hope they give it to someone else who in the ends seems to be even worse.
If you don't want to help the kingdom leaders out than shut up and stop complaining about the fact they suck.

ViperZakuto
10-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself =D

Waltz5
10-04-2005, 08:01 PM
I am not going to do that. You don't have to enforce strict rules to get people to RP. Doing so actually has the reverse effect.
It worked on 2k1 for the beginning, then once the ball was moving a bit people just stayed on board. I'm just desperate at this point.

Every kingdom needs help, leaders are never perfect.
Thanks, I already said that.

Everyone is always like: OMG I can be a better kingdom leader than him/her and when they get the chance they screw it up.
Graal Kingdoms need more RPers well than get your damn ass on there and proof how good you can RP instead of whining on here and saying you are the best.
No need to get irate, and there is RPing going on.

If someone is screwing up a kingdom maybe you could try to give them some advise and help them out a bit? But no we all just post useless bashing threads about it in the hope they give it to someone else who in the ends seems to be even worse.
You obviously have no clue about your own kingdom as well... I tried numerous times to give Lasaria advice about ranks etc. but she didn't seem to want to listen until there was the possibility she would be overthrown.

If you don't want to help the kingdom leaders out than shut up and stop complaining about the fact they suck.
Is criticism not an attempt to help them out?

In an attempt to not go back and forth I'm not going to reply on anything with Forest anymore, like I said I'm over it. I only posted this because of Mydia's blatant verbal assault. However we can talk about ways to improve RPing in general.

XGoLink
10-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Graal Kingdoms need more RPers
You told me RPing wasnt important, heh heh, and you cant. You admitted that

xAndrewx
10-04-2005, 09:49 PM
I don't think you can judge that.

XGoLink
10-04-2005, 10:02 PM
She admit it you retard

xAndrewx
10-04-2005, 10:04 PM
She admit it you retard

You made it sound like you said she can't, and then you said she admitted it.
Learn to write a CLEAR sentence? If you can class that as a sentence anyway. :rolleyes:

Draenin
10-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Waltz, this is not 2k1. Sure, it was meant to be somewhat similar, but has evolved into something quite different.

Waltz5
10-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Waltz, this is not 2k1. Sure, it was meant to be somewhat similar, but has evolved into something quite different.
Obviously. What about some sort of kingdom mode? You've neglected to comment on that and I'm curious of your opinion on that. For that matter, everyone.

Draenin
10-04-2005, 11:25 PM
I gave my opinion months ago about kingdom mode. And as far as it happening, I wouldn't put all your eggs in one basket.

AlaricoMontario
10-05-2005, 01:26 AM
In short, if your so over Forest Kyden, try to go campaign and get it to where there are more than two Samurai tag members on at a time, and leave us be until you pull your own kingdom out of the ashes

xAndrewx
10-05-2005, 09:11 AM
So, Forest has more then 2 members on tag at a time? sure.

AlaricoMontario
10-05-2005, 03:19 PM
Actually, last night I counted 6....... ;)

xAndrewx
10-05-2005, 03:21 PM
This morning, I counted 0. :(

Damix2
10-05-2005, 03:54 PM
In short, if your so over Forest Kyden, try to go campaign and get it to where there are more than two Samurai tag members on at a time, and leave us be until you pull your own kingdom out of the ashes

You have 0 knowledge of what is going on with Samurai, untill you do, kindly never comment on the subject again.

AlaricoMontario
10-06-2005, 04:36 AM
I have enough knowledge to know that during my entire period of being on today, only two people were on Samurai tag - you, and some 8 hour experience newb who was trying to get his kingdom tag on by saying

/setnick [insert name here] of /kingdom tag

8 hour newb became an Ashigaru... and you have the nerve to come to Forest whining about oUR problems!

Damix2
10-06-2005, 04:43 AM
Your joking me right, as soon as I saw it, I knew you were going to bring this up.

He didn't realize he still had his setnick up and had typed /kingdom tag. Hell I've done that same thing before, its comparable to Lasaria having her nick as "L". You didn't even give him a chance. And 8 hours YES. Guess what? He's a better roleplayer then you are and I don't need hours to tell me that.

And you still know NOTHING of what is going inside of my kingdom and untill you do, you have no right to say anything about it.

xAndrewx
10-06-2005, 09:10 AM
I have enough knowledge to know that during my entire period of being on today, only two people were on Samurai tag - you, and some 8 hour experience newb who was trying to get his kingdom tag on by saying

/setnick [insert name here] of /kingdom tag

8 hour newb became an Ashigaru... and you have the nerve to come to Forest whining about oUR problems!
Such a hypocrite, :whatever:.

XGoLink
10-06-2005, 05:09 PM
You made it sound like you said she can't, and then you said she admitted it.
Learn to write a CLEAR sentence? If you can class that as a sentence anyway. :rolleyes:
She said: I cant RP > She cant RP

xAndrewx
10-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Draven, you don't make any sense.

Splke
10-09-2005, 10:41 PM
She said: I cant RP > She cant RP

You can't RP is greater than her not being able to rp

?

Akoalin
10-09-2005, 11:23 PM
You can't RP is greater than her not being able to rp

?
Maybe she meant if she can't RP than he can't RP. That one didn't really make much sense...

XGoLink
10-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Maybe she meant if she can't RP than he can't RP.
Hardcore thinking

DraxxTeazok
11-09-2005, 05:36 AM
ok, now its my turn to speak

first off to andrew, your words toward kenshin didn't help in any way, all you did was annoy me by telling me the same facts over and over regarding a kingdom your in no way associated with. Kenshin helped me more then anyone on gk ever has, so i figured i would return the favor by giving him another chance to make up for all the hurt he has caused in the past. It took him maybe 2 days to personally insult me and be removed. He then appologized which i accepted, but still i kept him removed seeing as he showed me that he doesn't have full control of his actions. The wierdest part is that while this was happening, me and you were talking, and you were already aware that he was removed before you even posted this thread, and i had already told you it had nothing to do with you or his past scamming. So it seems to me you posted this to cause to trouble. Please allow me to thank you, as im sure everyone else appreciated you wasting thier time as much as i did (note the sarcasm?). However, I would like to
note that Andrew did spend his time helping forest create new Levels for blacksmiths and tailors, and i honestly do appreciate the help, its more then i have ever seen the rest of you do for forest, and i can use all the help i can get.
Also Andrew, saying something like "You have more then 2 people on tag at once?" and then overlooking the fact that you are on early and most of us play at night, is foolish. I persoanlly see at least 7 people on tag at once, every day. And you dont really have room to talk about people being inactive considering i have spent the past week trying to find you and can't manage to.

Next thing i would like to point out is about Kyden repeating my words "i might make a giant tree on forest", kyden if you will take a minute here and notice, we still dont have that tree, we have a crappy little brown one. I actually still have plans to make one, but tree GFX are not simple, and i have a lot of stuff to work on right now, seeing as im the only one working on it. Then you say something about Lasaria recruit, recruit, recruiting people non stop and not knowing them or where she puts them, i recruited those people and i know every one of them personally. i am friends with every forest member and talk to them every time i see them on tag. As for where i put them and why, it has nothing to do with you or your opinion of what you think the ranks should mean. I hate the rank system that we have now, its racially discriminatory, and the people of forest dont behave that way. Apparently you're the type of person that would like to call a priest by a different name simply because he's a black man,
but i can tell you right now im not that type. The people of forest all help and respect each other no matter the race, we are all equal so we will all be called by the same titles. Plus the ranks lack rangers and archers but we have orcish races and not a single orc, and we have 2 kinds of druids which is totally pointless anyway. And you seem to think that a paladin is also some rare holy creature, call me crazy, but i like to use the definition of the word to define what the word means. If i ever get the chance, i am gonna completely redo the ranks (sorry to disappont those who have nothing to do with forest) but thats how it is.
You also spend a lot of time complaining about how you want better role playing for someone who spends absolutely no time teaching people how to role play, even when i asked you to help, you ignored me, and proceeded with the complaints. Then you complain about how there are not enough events, but i have never seen you, being so mighty as you think you are, ever throw an event for forest members, Of coarse i only seen you wear yor tag a couple times and never participate or help in forest affairs. Even when i agree to give prizes from my own pocket people wont volinteer to do events or even help me with ideas for that matter. You all expect me alone to come up with the event ideas, gather prizes, throw the events, fix the castle, add trees to forest, open more shops, create levels, do graphics, have the new items added, teach everyone to role play, learn to script, rank older members members up. And you complain about how you have seen my graphics but the gear isn't added? You assume i spent hours and days
making new items just to sit them aside and not hand them out? Hate to break it to ya, but only staff can add my items in, and they wont do it. Same reason we dont have a better castle already, i have asked at least a dozen times, they are the ones not adding the work i do. My point is that i cant do 100 things at once, i can barely do 3 things at once, and if some of you people would stop taking time thinking about what you can complain about and started thinking about how you can make it better, things would move a lot faster, your only slowing me down by calling me insufficient and making me come here and state the facts. Instead of complaining about how las didn't respond when you gave her advice, how about giving me advice when i repeatedly ask for it? I admit that you kyden are probably a better role player then i am, i have too much on my mind most of the time to focus, but i still teach at least 1 person how to role play every time i am online, sometimes 3, and you "mr. superior" spent your time doing what? complaining! nice choice of actions, thanks for the assistance

now if you dont mind, i have better things to do then respond to your childish complaints. i for one, know i can use my skills for better things and i try my best to do so. Maybe you should take a minute to figure if the same is true for yourselves.

Googi
11-09-2005, 05:55 AM
I hope Draxx knows Andrew quit.

Oh yeah, Andrew is back.

Waltz5
11-09-2005, 06:09 AM
Next thing i would like to point out is about Kyden repeating my words "i might make a giant tree on forest", kyden if you will take a minute here and notice, we still dont have that tree, we have a crappy little brown one. I actually still have plans to make one, but tree GFX are not simple, and i have a lot of stuff to work on right now, seeing as im the only one working on it.
That wasn't my point, the point was you weren't aware of the concept of the Tree of Life at all.

Then you say something about Lasaria recruit, recruit, recruiting people non stop and not knowing them or where she puts them, i recruited those people and i know every one of them personally.
One of my points... friends got to high places.

As for where i put them and why, it has nothing to do with you or your opinion of what you think the ranks should mean.
It's not my opinion, it's what those actual ranks mean.

Rank rant.
The ranks are there for a reason, if you don't want to follow that ranking system then make a new one, that's fine... but don't go ignoring the current ranks and just put people anywhere.

You also spend a lot of time complaining about how you want better role playing for someone who spends absolutely no time teaching people how to role play, even when i asked you to help, you ignored me, and proceeded with the complaints. Then you complain about how there are not enough events, but i have never seen you, being so mighty as you think you are, ever throw an event for forest members
Look at one of your most active members now, Valanduil. He definately had RPing skills but some were raw and I helped refine his skills when he was my Apprentice in the Elven Magi.

Of coarse i only seen you wear yor tag a couple times and never participate or help in forest affairs.
I wore my Forest tag when myself and Axen (here and there) were the only one on for several months before you were even around. And in case you haven't noticed, I left your kingdom a while ago.

Instead of complaining about how las didn't respond when you gave her advice, how about giving me advice when i repeatedly ask for it?
I seem to remember a pretty long AIM conversation I had with you about suggestions/advice.

you "mr. superior" spent your time doing what? complaining! nice choice of actions, thanks for the assistance
Actually I moved on and I'm helping Samurai (training, developmental stuff, etc.).

now if you dont mind, i have better things to do then respond to your childish complaints.
Huh? Then what do you call that long post?

Raeiphon
11-09-2005, 09:05 AM
You know, instead of splitting quotes like you just did, makes it amazingly hard to read, you could just quote one big part and bold the parts you want to put emphasis as..

I'm not even going to bother about trying to decode it.

Damix2
11-09-2005, 03:30 PM
You know, instead of splitting quotes like you just did, makes it amazingly hard to read, you could just quote one big part and bold the parts you want to put emphasis as..

No splitting quotes and replying to certain parts at a time makes it a hella alot easier to read...

Tipps
11-09-2005, 06:42 PM

The ammount of hours someone has shouldnt be a factor, and I'm glad to see Damix realizes that..I dont know who this 8 hour newb you speak of is, but I'm sure he is just as fit for the job as someone with 1k hours

XGoLink
11-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Im pretty sure somebody with 1K hours, most of the time, has more experience and knowlegde then a '8hour newb'..

Tipps
11-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Not when it comes to Role playing, And thats what counts when having a position in a kingdom..
Its not like these people are playing Graal kingdoms as their first RPG, They probably have RP experience from other games as well...
Not everyone thrives on just being a nuisence for 2k hours

XGoLink
11-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Its not like these people are playing Graal kingdoms as their first RPG, They probably have RP experience from other games as well...

Some dont ^^

Lance
11-09-2005, 11:00 PM

How is it hard to read when you put both the text you are responding to and your response together?

Then don't post.