PDA

View Full Version : Relic (LATs )

Velox Cruentus
09-29-2005, 02:06 AM
Alright -- I've been keeping my work in the shadows for quite some time... Perhaps some of you knew about it, but most did not; I've been working on a server called Relic for while now, I had left it durring the summer due to my inconsistant location and ever-changing IP, infact, I was locked out of my Admin user for the greatest time until I arrived at my parents house and widened the range of IP.

In any case, from what we have, Tony Rivers and I have been working on the server for a while now, and most of it has taken shape. Sadly, amongst the two of us, we can't make levels. Thus, it is in my dissatisfaction that I open the doors to everyone to implore into my creations. I would wish to have someone skilled at using the level editor in an original and intellegent way.

For the server itself... Well -- I did make a document on Relic before the summer, in which is attached here among a screenshot of the server. I do wish that these implore your desires and brings up enthusiasm on working for my server.

PS: You can contact me by the following means:

AIM SN: Velox Cruentus
Email: [email protected]

Curt1zzle
09-29-2005, 04:35 AM
Cute. I like it. Et toi?

Velox Cruentus
09-29-2005, 04:36 AM
J'aime sa en masse! ^_^

napo_p2p
09-29-2005, 06:42 AM
That's hot.

Drastic Vendetta
09-29-2005, 09:09 AM
That is beyond excellent. I can't begin to describe the unique creativity that has been put into this level/tiles.

In a simple sentence, that is beyond excellent. 10/10.

Kittah
10-13-2005, 11:04 AM
I like the tiles, they're a great style - however I think the colours look a bit washed out. I played around in photoshop with the curves a bit to get a bit more contrast in there - I've attached what I came up with. Don't know if you care or not, but its there anyway. Great work :D

haro41
10-13-2005, 06:18 PM
a lil contrast for teh win!

zephirot
10-13-2005, 09:33 PM
J'adore vraiment ces graphique, excellent.

Fry
10-13-2005, 10:35 PM
I don't like the tiles. too bright, too flat, too clean. I agree with Kittah, more contrast and they shouldn't look that flat, it just doesn't look good.

Velox Cruentus
10-14-2005, 02:37 AM
J'adore vraiment ces graphique, excellent.

Merci ^_^ Ons va voir comment qui va etre!

=====

Hrm -- The graphics is bright because we compensate the brightness with the day/night system. Thus, a good brightness makes me able to go beyond the reach of the normal (very sunny day?)

zephirot
10-23-2005, 02:55 AM
Mais je comprend pas....ces graphique ressemnle etrangement a se de rebirth :confused:

haunter
10-23-2005, 03:41 AM
Ou lala!

(English Translation: Very impressive graphics, I hope you find a good LAT or two!)

Waltz5
10-23-2005, 03:43 AM
Definately looks like you can have some fun with that tileset... almost makes me want to come out of "retirement."