PDA

View Full Version : Maybe something helpful

Wind_Master
09-27-2005, 06:31 AM
I am sorry for all these new threads im making but I think this is helpful. In Zone many people ask me for help. They ask for tips and advice and its just too much to tell for each individual. So im gunna post it here so everyone can see it.

When you are fighting in Zone you have to know you're enemy before you can beat you're enemy. When Ace was the best he would waste me everytime. After I fought him over and over again I knew his fighting style and I had a better chance and it showed.

The second thing I would like to add is some people have the habit of aiming. DONT DO IT! This will just cause you to create more problems and get hit alot more and obviously die faster. If you want to be good at shooting I suggest that you find a partner and roll some barrels and try to shot at them and practice you're shooting that way.

Also the faster you are doesnt mean the better you are. When you go fast you an easier target unless you know what you're doing. If you are relatively new to this game I suggest that you move slow (not very slow but not fast) 99% of zone players shoot ahead of their target so their target will run into the bullet. If you move slowly 99% of the time you wont get hit by that technique......

Last thing....When your fighting someone dont even think about where you're gunna shoot. Shoot as little as possible. Not like 1 shot every 10 seconds but enough so you dont waste 200 bullets on one oppenent like I do sometimes. The more you shoot the more you're opponent will understand you.
Also I would also practice fighting in all ranges (close..middle..long). Alot of zone players are long range fighters but if that's so you want to be good mid range. Upclose zone fighters are useless. My friend towelie is amazing upclose but that skill is useless if you cant get close enough to even attack.
Also change your style everytime you fight. Dont follow a certain pattern (like acircle or a half circle). What you want to do is just dodge. Dont think about shooting. Pay attention to your oppenents bullets and then when you see a flaw they did....well than it's you're time to strike back. Lets say you and you're opponent are doing the same steps over and over again and you guys are getting nowhere. Well than just try to fake them out. take a different step but dont shoot at them at all just pretend like your gunna shoot. If you shoot thats a big mistake because thats what their expecting and you will most likely get about 50-60 damage done to you. If you fake shoot than they will react but will have no time when you counter them because you tricked them. This way you will do 60 instead of you're opponent.

Well I hope all of this was helpful.

If this was a waste of time than im sorry.

Huwajux
09-28-2005, 02:04 PM
When someone asks me what to do, I pm them Garel's thread of the Zone Guide. :rolleyes:

jkool666
09-29-2005, 03:24 AM
This is... Guild to use appirces... (Except its all wrong... trying to not aim... who is dumb enough to not aim?)

anubis_wing
09-29-2005, 03:34 AM
This is... Guild to use appirces... (Except its all wrong... trying to not aim... who is dumb enough to not aim?)
Errrrrrhm dont answer that....

FreakyQueen
09-29-2005, 03:58 AM
what??
good post. i hope more people read this..

Wind_Master
09-29-2005, 05:02 AM
what??
good post. i hope more people read this..

Thank you

And jesse maybe you aim but I dont and I beat you. So I think not aiming is better. Jesse dont post negative comments here. This is to help players. I dont need to hear you're nonsense.

someonesomewhere
09-29-2005, 05:19 AM
I dont need to hear you're nonsense.
:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: Last time I checked, that was a negative comment. :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:
Over analyzing is fun!

Anyway, this thread might help some people... but the only real way to get better is practice. And try using different weapons, not just appirces. Crossbow>You.
A useless picture:

Wind_Master
09-29-2005, 05:57 AM
Ms sucks :frown: . And I know but the majority of people use appirces.

jkool666
09-30-2005, 03:30 AM
Thank you

And jesse maybe you aim but I dont and I beat you. So I think not aiming is better. Jesse dont post negative comments here. This is to help players. I dont need to hear you're nonsense.
1. Not aiming is completely retarted if you want a sufficent example go on graal and I'll spar you w/o aiming... (I don't mind bout taking 1 death)
2. The amount of negative comments you normally have about idea's I think most people won't mind if their are one or two against you...

Huwajux
09-30-2005, 03:09 PM
1. Not aiming is completely retarted if you want a sufficent example go on graal and I'll spar you w/o aiming... (I don't mind bout taking 1 death)
2. The amount of negative comments you normally have about idea's I think most people won't mind if their are one or two against you...
They grow up so fast... *Sheds a tear*

anubis_wing
09-30-2005, 05:50 PM
They grow up so fast... *Sheds a tear*
Huh?

Huwajux
09-30-2005, 07:40 PM
Huh?
You wouldn't understand. :whatever: