PDA

View Full Version : Tournament's

Wind_Master
09-27-2005, 02:45 AM
I have a suggestion. Why not have tournament's to win prizes?
Their would be two types of tournaments

The first would be a 1 vs 1 match...elimination round. Winners go on, losers go home. I bealive you guys know what im talking about.

The second would be team matches. Teams would be made up of 3 players. Every team will play 3 matches. 1 Player for each match. The winners go on...and again the losers go home.

The prizes would be

Single tournament:
Grand Prize:Choice of blue pistol, red pistol or reapers
Second Prize: 8,000 money.
Third Prize: 200 tazebombs

Team Tournament:
Grand Prize: Each member from the team gets red pistol, blue pistol or reapers.
Second Prize: Each member from the second place team gets 5,000 money.
Third Prize: Each member gets Red pistole blue pistol or reapers for an hour.

Tell me what ya think.

P.S I could run these tournaments. I ran the Team Masho tournaments along with Jesse and sometimes Touya and we were succesful everytime.

VulcanP2P
09-27-2005, 04:07 AM
There is a spar arena in development where Event Masters will be able to do tournaments.

Wind_Master
09-27-2005, 05:07 AM
There is a spar arena in development where Event Masters will be able to do tournaments.

Like team tournaments?

bahamutstevetff
09-27-2005, 06:02 AM
i think its a great idea, i would love a tornment

Wind_Master
09-27-2005, 06:12 AM
i think its a great idea, i would love a tornment

Thanks.

I just thought this would be cool because when we did this in Team Masho everyone had a good time and it was really fun.

anubis_wing
09-27-2005, 12:00 PM
KICK ASS!

bahamutstevetff
09-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Thanks.

I just thought this would be cool because when we did this in Team Masho everyone had a good time and it was really fun.
i remember that tornement cos me, touya and towelie beat ace arbiter and jesse, and it was great fun, i thouroghly enjoyed that tournement, thats why team masho was my fav guild ever

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 02:44 AM
i remember that tornement cos me, touya and towelie beat ace arbiter and jesse, and it was great fun, i thouroghly enjoyed that tournement, thats why team masho was my fav guild ever

Cool, glad to hear that ^^

SayianOozaru
09-28-2005, 07:46 AM
I have a suggestion. Why not have tournament's to win prizes?
Their would be two types of tournaments

The first would be a 1 vs 1 match...elimination round. Winners go on, losers go home. I bealive you guys know what im talking about.

The second would be team matches. Teams would be made up of 3 players. Every team will play 3 matches. 1 Player for each match. The winners go on...and again the losers go home.

The prizes would be

Single tournament:
Grand Prize:Choice of blue pistol, red pistol or reapers
Second Prize: 8,000 money.
Third Prize: 200 tazebombs

Team Tournament:
Grand Prize: Each member from the team gets red pistol, blue pistol or reapers.
Second Prize: Each member from the second place team gets 5,000 money.
Third Prize: Each member gets Red pistole blue pistol or reapers for an hour.

Tell me what ya think.

P.S I could run these tournaments. I ran the Team Masho tournaments along with Jesse and sometimes Touya and we were succesful everytime.

so you could bring a noob to a 1 on 1 spar, and beat them, and have ur choice of Red or Blue Pistoles or Reaper? it wouldn't work.(or do the same with the groups, get a group of noobs, vs a group of elites, just because they want the event items) it just won't work, event items can't be given out that easy :rolleyes:

Huwajux
09-28-2005, 01:58 PM
I would proudly say it was my idea. Yet I looked back in the forums and noticed Ako got there before me...WAY before me. Sorry Ako not copying I actually didn't post my sparring arena thread "After" I read yours, just a coincidence... :)

Damix2
09-28-2005, 02:53 PM
so you could bring a noob to a 1 on 1 spar, and beat them, and have ur choice of Red or Blue Pistoles or Reaper? it wouldn't work.(or do the same with the groups, get a group of noobs, vs a group of elites, just because they want the event items) it just won't work, event items can't be given out that easy :rolleyes:

Thats why there is more then 1 round?

bahamutstevetff
09-28-2005, 08:10 PM
big tornements, i would proberly win them a lot

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 09:59 PM

Its a tournament. Their has to be atleast 16 contestants.

And ixi dont be so sure of that. You are good but im getting the hang of the game again....

bahamutstevetff
09-28-2005, 10:33 PM
Its a tournament. Their has to be atleast 16 contestants.

And ixi dont be so sure of that. You are good but im getting the hang of the game again....
evenly matched, it gets boaring with no competition exept darky

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 10:43 PM

And I dont give you competition? I beat you 3/4. Oh yes I guess I dont give you competition because I beat you way to much.

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 10:44 PM

And I dont give you competition? I beat you 3/4. Oh yes I guess I dont give you competition because I beat you way to much Btw this is why you lose friends.If you were better than me id say fine but ur not so just shutup please.

bahamutstevetff
09-28-2005, 10:45 PM
And I dont give you competition? I beat you 3/4. Oh yes I guess I dont give you competition because I beat you way to much Btw this is why you lose friends.If you were better than me id say fine but ur not so just shutup please.
chill out, i sed were evenly matched

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 10:46 PM
chill out, i sed were evenly matched

Betting you in 3/4 spars doesnt mean were even. It means im better.

bahamutstevetff
09-28-2005, 10:48 PM
Betting you in 3/4 spars doesnt mean were even. It means im better.

when was this, i have no recollection

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 10:51 PM
when was this, i have no recollection

About 4 days ago.

VulcanP2P
09-28-2005, 10:54 PM
Like team tournaments?

The Guild Wars map will have a feature where guilds can fight other guilds in events/tournaments so team tournaments would be very possible.

The Spar Arena is going to be meant for 1 vs. 1 tournaments/events and if some people just want to spar.

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 11:08 PM
The Guild Wars map will have a feature where guilds can fight other guilds in events/tournaments so team tournaments would be very possible.

The Spar Arena is going to be meant for 1 vs. 1 tournaments/events and if some people just want to spar.

K, thx. That sounds cool.

anubis_wing
09-29-2005, 02:37 AM

When Vulcan when man I want guild wars SOOOOOOOOOON

Wind_Master
09-29-2005, 02:56 AM
When Vulcan when man I want guild wars SOOOOOOOOOON

Why? No one is really gunna play it I think. Theirs about 6 guilds in Zone. Out of all those guilds their will problly be 1-2 people from each guild playing.

jkool666
09-29-2005, 03:26 AM
Exactly... Guilds get ruined by no trail tags... At LEAST let trials into guildwars but do somthing to do with leaders or co-leaders saying that they are part of the guild...

bahamutstevetff
09-29-2005, 06:45 AM
i wish trials could wear their tags