PDA

View Full Version : Unholy Nation

Fogles
09-26-2005, 02:56 AM
I'm here to talk about the massive playerworld known as Unholy Nation
(UN). In the recent months, UN has declining in the status of a playerworld.

The new UN, meaning the new overworld has been released for months and
nothing new has been developed. In addition, many new staff teams have
been formed which doesn't allow an efficient team to continue with
development. With the addition of the new staff teams, most favor staff which
leads to corruption.

The only new thing that has been developed and released on UN is a new
spar center. It's not that much since it's just a re-make of levels and not all of
UN can enjoy it, as trials can't enter it anyways. All the plans that were made
before the release of the new overworld, where are they? I haven't seen the
plans released.

So I'm wondering, how come no one else is talking about this? How come
no one else is giving comments or suggestions? How come no one is
taking care of these problems?

UN needs to start giving comments and suggestions! I don't want to see this
massive playerworld we all play on just die.

Thanks, Fogles.

NeoJenova
09-26-2005, 03:07 AM
lol

Luciano
09-26-2005, 03:17 AM
lol
lol so tru

Wait, wasn't this thread to show you that it's not -- Oh nevermind. You don't get it.

shogunmu
09-26-2005, 03:18 AM
Wow what does this kid know?

NeoJenova
09-26-2005, 06:19 AM
l
Wait, wasn't this thread to show you that it's not -- Oh nevermind. You don't get it.

lolx2

protagonist
09-26-2005, 06:27 AM
UN probably won't die. Most players don't even care about the whole staff thing anymore, since being a staff is pretty boring.

Mykel
09-26-2005, 08:28 AM
rofl

napo_p2p
09-26-2005, 08:29 AM
lmao

Corp1
09-26-2005, 10:16 AM
ROFL...

PS- I dont like the new spar, :( especially the 3 person bug that makes it lag worse.

Luda
09-26-2005, 06:05 PM
I rule

xAndrewx
09-26-2005, 07:14 PM
At least take this into consideration. About 4 people have reported about UN. Is someone going to look into it?

PrinceDark
09-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Trial accounts can't spar? Then I guess there's nothing else to do on graal for them besides Cyber. oh well.

Fogles
09-26-2005, 09:12 PM
At least take this into consideration. About 4 people have reported about UN. Is someone going to look into it?

My point.

Crono
09-26-2005, 10:12 PM
Nobody cares, UN has the most players and for some reason it's still had it for years. I suspect it's because it's the biggest GRAAL server. By GRAAL I mean it's not some RPing server, Valikorlia Rip off, more-modern type server, semi-modern, etc.

It has the most Graal feel to it. Although I think UN is a load of cow **** none of us can make fun of it until its no longer #1 on the playerlist.

Fogles
09-27-2005, 01:20 AM
So your basing this situations on your opinion? I think you should rethink that whole comment.

Mykel
09-27-2005, 01:22 AM
So your basing this situations on your opinion? I think you should rethink that whole comment.A completely new overworld was just recently (sorta) added to a server that already had the highest playercount. The fact is, nothing had to be done at all, and something was. Take it easy.

Jared
09-27-2005, 04:14 PM
(UN). In the recent months, UN has declining in the status of a playerworld.

been formed which doesn't allow an efficient team to continue with
leads to corruption.

spar center. It's not that much since it's just a re-make of levels and not all of
plans released.

Thanks, Fogles.
There's nothing wrong with UN. It has the most players by far 24/7, the least corrupt staff, and one of the two most vibrant sparring communities. There is currently no server that could even begin to surpass it in player count. Even if people did stop playing, it's not like they would just disappear. They would move on to another server and there would be nothing wrong with that. From the perspective of the owners (Stefan and unixmad), people leaving UN or any other classic server could only be a positive thing, as some of those people might decide to purchase gold accounts to play on one of those servers instead. I like UN as it is. Drastic changes would at best accomplish very little in expanding the player base of UN (which I doubt is even a priority for the owners), and at worst would prove to be disastrous for the server (take Classic for example). Stop pretending there's a problem when there isn't.

Also, trials shouldn't be allowed to enter the sparring arena, as a large majority of them aren't versed in the proper sparring etiquette (meaning they will interrupt spars constantly), they will keep the real sparrers from being able to spar each other, and they will also lag the people who are really trying to spar. The spar arena is much better than the previous one, although I think it could still be better.

It's apparent from your post that you're either very young or very retarded, so let the big(ger) boys handle it, ok?

Chris
09-27-2005, 04:52 PM
4? Oh man, I remember a new thread being made weekly back in the day, when Psyker PWA and forum mod, about UN. UN has probably had the most problems for a Graal server, yet somehow manages to keep a high player count. Crazy? Bet your ass it is.

Tukuya_Chan
09-29-2005, 09:16 PM
UN is fine the way it is. If you see that UN is the server with the most playercount during the day, then by all means, that should say something. If you wanna do something about UN, then go ahead?

Lolz

MysticX2X
09-29-2005, 11:54 PM
he's just mad because he isn't staff anymore.

Tukuya_Chan
09-30-2005, 02:31 AM
Oh I see. In that case...

ROFL

Luigi1
09-30-2005, 04:30 AM
It has the most Graal feel to it.
Graal isn't exactly synonymous with just "chatroom"

napo_p2p
09-30-2005, 09:02 AM
UN was noob central way back when (it probably still is now, but I haven't really been on, so I don't know).

I would still be there sparring every now and then, but I only have 3 hearts and a level 1 sword (and I'm too lazy to do all the quests over for a third or fourth time) >:O. My 50k kills and 500 deaths in under 120 hours are all for nothing :(

Meph
09-30-2005, 12:46 PM
UN was noob central way back when (it probably still is now, but I haven't really been on, so I don't know).

Still is.
Events are what make it tolerable.
I would still be there sparring every now and then, but I only have 3 hearts and a level 1 sword (and I'm too lazy to do all the quests over for a third or fourth time) >:O. My 50k kills and 500 deaths in under 120 hours are all for nothing :(
Quests don't take any time.
Within an hour of onlinetime I had all heart quests and all four dojos completed.

excaliber7388
09-30-2005, 10:10 PM
UN = WALMART! Offers cheap stuff that drives un-educated people wild XD

DarkFireXZ3
09-30-2005, 10:48 PM
UN probably won't die. Most players don't even care about the whole staff thing anymore, since being a staff is pretty boring.

Honestly that is true, It bored me to the point i couldn't even look at the name without wanting to sleep.

Malinko
09-30-2005, 11:38 PM
(UN). In the recent months, UN has declinisng in the status of a playerworld.

been formed which doesn't alslow an efficient team to continue with
leads to corruption.

plans released.

Thanks, Fogles.
Finally, someone is brave enough to report a problem such as this in a public manner.
lol
Clearly what you always reply to when a situation is brought about. I'm surprised you didn't say, "o well".
lol so tru

Hah. <3!
Wow what does this kid know?
What do you know? You're the Gani Administrator on Unholy Nation, you should realize what someone is talking about or at least relate to it.
lolx2
Refer to the last quote.
Notice the playercount is slightly declining. If you wish to know further information about this, you can contact me with playercount logs with an average.
rofl
+1 Post for you.
lmao
I say the same towards Aeon.
ROFL...

PS- I dont like the new spar, :( especially the 3 person bug that makes it lag worse.
New spar? That's barely something you can call, "new". It's just a re-make of levels.

With the three person bug/glitch you have found, maybe you can report it to someone to fix it?
I rule
+1 Post for you.
Thank you for being serious on the situation.
Trial accounts can't spar? Then I guess there's nothing else to do on graal for them besides Cyber. oh well.
Quit promoting bad things, Criminal X! <3!
Nobody cares, UN has the most players and for some reason it's still had it for years. I suspect it's because it's the biggest GRAAL server. By GRAAL I mean it's not some RPing server, Valikorlia Rip off, more-modern type server, semi-modern, etc.

It has the most Graal feel to it. Although I think UN is a load of cow **** none of us can make fun of it until its no longer #1 on the playerlist.
Nobody cares? Well, one person is caring right now. I'm sure there would be a lot of people if people came out and said what he/she feels about Unholy Nation. Well, when people come to GraalOnline, I suspect when seeing Unholy Nation with the most amount of players, he/she goes to the playerworld since that's what MMORPG are all about.
So your basing this situations on your opinion? I think you should rethink that whole comment.
Thank you.
A completely new overworld was just recently (sorta) added to a server that already had the highest playercount. The fact is, nothing had to be done at all, and something was. Take it easy.
The new overworld was release between May and June. Since then, no new development content has been released. Plans have been made, though no further worked showed upon and no plans released to players. Maybe just, "WAIT A FEW WEEKS AND YOU WILL SEE!" Though, it's been months. We're waiting.
There's nothing wrong with UN. It has the most players by far 24/7, the least corrupt staff, and one of the two most vibrant sparring communities. There is currently no server that could even begin to surpass it in player count. Even if people did stop playing, it's not like they would just disappear. They would move on to another server and there would be nothing wrong with that. From the perspective of the owners (Stefan and unixmad), people leaving UN or any other classic server could only be a positive thing, as some of those people might decide to purchase gold accounts to play on one of those servers instead. I like UN as it is. Drastic changes would at best accomplish very little in expanding the player base of UN (which I doubt is even a priority for the owners), and at worst would prove to be disastrous for the server (take Classic for example). Stop pretending there's a problem when there isn't.

Also, trials shouldn't be allowed to enter the sparring arena, as a large majority of them aren't versed in the proper sparring etiquette (meaning they will interrupt spars constantly), they will keep the real sparrers from being able to spar each other, and they will also lag the people who are really trying to spar. The spar arena is much better than the previous one, although I think it could still be better.

It's apparent from your post that you're either very young or very retarded, so let the big(ger) boys handle it, ok?
"Let's all warp to TownCenter while I trap you all in present boxes so you can't move! HAHAHA! THIS ISN'T CORRUPT! I AM JUST HAVING FUN!"
If you know what I'm talking about, good for you, if not, then don't speak because you clearly do not play Unholy Nation to know what you are speaking of.

Trials are players too. GraalOnline trial accounts were designed to have new players know what GraalOnline has as its features to encourage upgrading. Preventing trials from doing things is quite illogical.

Your last paragraph wasn't needed. Please use the edit button and remove it. Gosh, learn to discuss.
4? Oh man, I remember a new thread being made weekly back in the day, when Psyker PWA and forum mod, about UN. UN has probably had the most problems for a Graal server, yet somehow manages to keep a high player count. Crazy? Bet your ass it is.
LOL! I REMEMBER ONE DAY, AT BAND CAMP!
he's just mad because he isn't staff anymore.
That's all I can see you say when you send mass messages on Unholy Nation. You're just mad since no one listens to you.

Does that make your lips hurt real bad?
UN = WALMART! Offers cheap stuff that drives un-educated people wild XD
Your mom goes to college.

I bet she's educated.

Anyways, maybe when I have the time, I'll post additional information about this playerworld, Unholy Nation, and tell you what I feel and see within it. I'll give you detailed reports as well. At least I can discuss this in a logical manner with prove of facts and statistics. Therefore, if you do not know what you are talking about, please do not post here. Thanks.

Okilian
10-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Malinko seemingly keeps me entertained whenever he posts. He is..of course the all wise knowing one of everything happening with UN. Wait, no he's not. But then again, neither am I, or anyone else. But certain people know from their own sources (credible or not...that's to be determined) what has happened, and how it was handled.

I will wait and see what Malinko has to say all about UN. Of course, we could always have our great discussions over AIM, but where is the fun in that?

Malinko
10-01-2005, 03:12 AM
Malinko seemingly keeps me entertained whenever he posts. He is..of course the all wise knowing one of everything happening with UN. Wait, no he's not. But then again, neither am I, or anyone else. But certain people know from their own sources (credible or not...that's to be determined) what has happened, and how it was handled.

I will wait and see what Malinko has to say all about UN. Of course, we could always have our great discussions over AIM, but where is the fun in that?
You don't know my AOL Instant Messenger screen name even. :)

SuperSlayer90
10-01-2005, 03:32 AM
+1 for Malinko.
He is leading all of you by 58 in common sense points.

NeoJenova
10-01-2005, 03:38 AM
lol :cool:

NeoJenova
10-01-2005, 03:58 AM
Ok on a serious note.

Finally, someone is brave enough to report a problem such as this in a public manner.

Or someone ignorant enough...

Clearly what you always reply to when a situation is brought about. I'm surprised you didn't say, "o well".

No I was really afraid of being reported for harassment, being he is one of your friends and all.

Notice the playercount is slightly declining. If you wish to know further information about this, you can contact me with playercount logs with an average.

Your comparing a summer playercount with a school year playercount, think logically.

New spar? That's barely something you can call, "new". It's just a re-make of levels.

New middle spar
3 New spar rooms
Introduce a New monthly tourney with the spar lobby.

Just to help you recognize what is new about the new spar lobby.

The new overworld was release between May and June. Since then, no new development content has been released. Plans have been made, though no further worked showed upon and no plans released to players. Maybe just, "WAIT A FEW WEEKS AND YOU WILL SEE!" Though, it's been months. We're waiting.

Yeah thanks for all your uhh... wait no, thanks for everything you didn't contribute to the development of Unholy Nation. I'm sure the players gain plenty of use out of the Artanis and Malinko Mansion you gave yourself. Its about all you really provided UN with in your stay there.

"Let's all warp to TownCenter while I trap you all in present boxes so you can't move! HAHAHA! THIS ISN'T CORRUPT! I AM JUST HAVING FUN!"
If you know what I'm talking about, good for you, if not, then don't speak because you clearly do not play Unholy Nation to know what you are speaking of.

Yeah, that was fun, you seemed to be the only person who thought it was "OMG HARASSMENT LEAVE ME ALONE YOUR HURTING ME"

Anyways, maybe when I have the time, I'll post additional information about this playerworld, Unholy Nation, and tell you what I feel and see within it. I'll give you detailed reports as well. At least I can discuss this in a logical manner with prove of facts and statistics. Therefore, if you do not know what you are talking about, please do not post here. Thanks.

Please make time to post more information.

Also there has been plenty of development on UN since the overworld has been released, but you'd have to actually play UN to know that. I see nothing but blind hatred because UN is not what people consider "OMG QUALITY GAMING MATERIAL AND IS #1 ON THE PLAYERLIST" all I say is keep hating its motivation.

Our economy was what kept us on top and it is what I am re-creating now, it was previously destroyed by hackers. We have already created some better versions of jobs but I refuse to give a release date on anything because good help is hard to find.

Fogles
10-02-2005, 06:11 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/Fogles/kb-coruption.png
Pking on tag..rofl...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/Fogles/fogles-akabuse1.png
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/Fogles/fogles-akabuse2.png
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/Fogles/fogles-akabuse3.png
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/Fogles/un-akabuse7.png
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/Fogles/un-akabuse6.png
Staff sparpking, and abusing a glitch..uh oh.

Crono
10-02-2005, 06:58 PM
You act like you're surprised, Fogles.

NeoJenova
10-02-2005, 08:40 PM
PKing on tag on UN is not illegal, it gives the staff member no advantage.

AlexFiery isn't even staff.

Next please.

Lance
10-02-2005, 08:42 PM
PKing on tag on UN is not illegal, it gives the staff member no advantage.

Except for the whole "That's a global rule" thing.
Or, at least, it always used to be.
It goes hand in hand with the "Don't PK staff that are on tag" thing.

Wormx2
10-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Whats funnier is UN staff being banned on NPulse for speed hacking.

When you say it has a large sparring community, the only thing I can see out of UN is about five people who know how to spar well, and the rest are 1400 raters who are pretty easy. UN's sparring community isn't that big of a challenge. In the Monthly Spar Tourney, you never lose to it's sparring community, you lose to about five people differen't people, or you beat five differen't people who are actualy threats to beating you. UN's sparring community is by far the worst compared to other servers, past and present. The rest of them do what Fogles showed - they try and spar PK rate, run from spars, etc. This is why I have, mostly, stopped sparring there. It's pretty pointless.

My opinion on the staff issues is that some of the staff don't care about players. What I mean by this, is that they usually ignore people like, "King Chrono [looking for g/f]" or "Blzin' kid 666" because their trial accounts, or people deemed idiots by the staff. The PKing on tag is against the rules as Tseng has pointed out. And, I remember UN RC as being one big chat-room. Only two or three people were actually doing something productive towards the "New UN" project. This is why people like Ajira quit. He was the only scripter besides (Whats his name. Ex-Head NAT) and they both quit since they were doing all the work. So, they can ignore players, PK and Spar on tag, and not work, but not be corrupt?

I boycotted UN for awhile. I think I'll keep it up. 'Siddes, this is only my opinion.

NeoJenova
10-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Except for the whole "That's a global rule" thing.
Or, at least, it always used to be.

Where is this written and why is it a rule?

If we really didn't want pking between staff on tag and player we'd script something stopping it.

It goes hand in hand with the "Don't PK staff that are on tag" thing.

Which was also not a rule followed on UN, most ETs host "kill me" events and usually stay on tag while running around UN pking players and getting pk'd, just seems like an rule uneccesary of global recognition and forced upon playerworlds.

punkyx
10-02-2005, 09:36 PM
If you're unhappy with Unholy Nation or the playerworld you play on, visit N-Pulse!

We just released a new halloween version, and are adding new halloween stuff almost daily! There will be tons of events! Come on over!

Fogles
10-02-2005, 10:38 PM
I would if i was unbanned.

Lance
10-02-2005, 11:05 PM
Where is this written and why is it a rule?

Written? Not sure. There have always been a fair amount of unwritten 'common sense' rules that are generally understood to exist. It certainly should be listed in the playerworld rules.

This is a rule because it goes with the "Do not PK staff on tag" rule. If you were not allowed to PK staff who were on tag but they were allowed to PK you, there would be a problem.

You are not allowed to PK staff on tag because it's disruptive to that staff member. For example, if someone with a Playerworld Inspection tag signs on your playerworld and is trying to inspect it but get PKed, this is interfering with their work. This is a problem, so it is not allowed. Similarly, a levels team member might be inspecting a level for a problem, or a GP might be on the scene dealing with some problem. PKing them is interfering with their work.

Should players really have to expect/accept being attacked by a server's tagged administration?

If we really didn't want pking between staff on tag and player we'd script something stopping it.

Relevance? You've already made it clear that you don't want to enforce this rule.

Which was also not a rule followed on UN, most ETs host "kill me" events and usually stay on tag while running around UN pking players and getting pk'd, just seems like an rule uneccesary of global recognition and forced upon playerworlds.

There are some pretty obvious exceptions (such as being given special permission to for an event).

Okilian
10-02-2005, 11:56 PM
UN has been going under the "Staff can pk on tag and can be pked on tag" rule since even Liquid was around. I have not seen any high ranking person ever tell UN to change the rule, so I'm wondering when it really was enforced. I mean, if UN let's them pk, let em. If a staff member really needs his alone time, they can usually go somewhere where there are no people.

Lance
10-03-2005, 01:00 AM
UN has been going under the "Staff can pk on tag and can be pked on tag" rule since even Liquid was around. I have not seen any high ranking person ever tell UN to change the rule, so I'm wondering when it really was enforced. I mean, if UN let's them pk, let em. If a staff member really needs his alone time, they can usually go somewhere where there are no people.

Perhaps the "high ranking persons" have not seen it and nobody has complained about it until now...?

And this rule is not referencing "alone time". This references staff doing their jobs in public locations.

punkyx
10-03-2005, 07:21 AM
Er, not really my business but if you are wearing a staff tag, why would you need alone time? Doesn't make much sense. The jobs that staff do that require wearing a tag also require being in public levels, not spending time alone in private levels.

Malinko
10-05-2005, 07:08 PM
Or someone ignorant enough...
Hah.
No I was really afraid of being reported for harassment, being he is one of your friends and all.
Harassment? I'm sure you know quite well of this. As Fogles did, I should post screenshots of you commiting this. Maybe two other sources can report it as well?
Your comparing a summer playercount with a school year playercount, think logically.
In logic, you are correct. Though, the playercount has dropped in a great amount, average wise. Many players, even your own staff have migrated to other playerworlds. Sure, it's always nice to play other playerworlds, though it's quite sad when these once long time dedicated Unholy Nation players start losing hope for their home playerworld. Many you should check the average playercount of Unholy Nation as certain times and compare it to the past.
New middle spar
3 New spar rooms
Introduce a New monthly tourney with the spar lobby.

Just to help you recognize what is new about the new spar lobby.
Whoa, that's new! I'm sure one piece of development such as a new spar complex is such an accomplishment to you! Too bad the spar complex is horribly bugged. I mean, players can have four players, sometimes five into the sparring area, which can cause major issues with some players. Also the fact you don't warp out when losing half the time isn't the best either. Though I'm sure that's a new bug to you!

"Introduce a New monthly tourney with the spar lobby."
What are you talking about? UTC has always been hosted on Unholy Nation if you are talking about that. Other than that, that made no sense at all.
Yeah thanks for all your uhh... wait no, thanks for everything you didn't contribute to the development of Unholy Nation. I'm sure the players gain plenty of use out of the Artanis and Malinko Mansion you gave yourself. Its about all you really provided UN with in your stay there.
Sadly, all the development I wanted to take on Unholy Nation was restricted by you. Maybe Avalon as well can feel the same as he wanted to make boats, though you wouldn't allow the great freature of a GMAP. Too bad, you could've had such a great impact if you allowed a GMAP, though I guess it's too much for you. Artanis and my mansion of course was a personal project. It did have inside jokes and music which related to us, but no matter. If you noticed, the party room was based on a GMAP to show players the great features of a GMAP. I mean, what player wouldn't take multiplayer NPCs?! Though, as players did support me, sadly most are afraid to speak against you, I wonder what reasons? Though, let's not move into that subject.
Yeah, that was fun, you seemed to be the only person who thought it was "OMG HARASSMENT LEAVE ME ALONE YOUR HURTING ME"
Sure. Let me post some screenshots later on if you agree to this statement. Maybe GrowlZ also can cover for me. Heh.
Please make time to post more information.
Look! I did! Now it's your turn to challenge me.
Also there has been plenty of development on UN since the overworld has been released, but you'd have to actually play UN to know that. I see nothing but blind hatred because UN is not what people consider "OMG QUALITY GAMING MATERIAL AND IS #1 ON THE PLAYERLIST" all I say is keep hating its motivation.
Whoa, is that why some players with hundreds, some players with even thousands of hours agree with me?! Though I'm sure they haven't been playing as long as you say to notice the development you have been doing.
Our economy was what kept us on top and it is what I am re-creating now, it was previously destroyed by hackers. We have already created some better versions of jobs but I refuse to give a release date on anything because good help is hard to find.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=economy
Please read this and re-read what you posted within this thread.
Hackers destroyed Unholy Nation? I didn't know. I thought it was careless people, maybe staff who didn't check security of things. Whoa, hackers are staff! BAN THE HACKERS! I'm kidding.

Maybe if you gave a release date, you would show some players that you are motivated to keep updating Unholy Nation with your development. I think many feel as none is going on. Maybe?

-You- are re-creating the economy of Unholy Nation? Whoa, come on, at least give some credit to the others helping you, as I'm sure you're not doing it alone.

I don't care to post a challenge on the staff PKing on tag issue. Lance clearly stated the correct logic.

Er, not really my business but if you are wearing a staff tag, why would you need alone time? Doesn't make much sense. The jobs that staff do that require wearing a tag also require being in public levels, not spending time alone in private levels.
Jadynx, we of course understand this as most players and staff do. I'm guessing those two don't?

Hm, maybe I'll post additional information on my view later.

Edit: I made a typo in Jadynx's nickname, so I fixed it.

NeoJenova
10-06-2005, 12:09 AM
Harassment? I'm sure you know quite well of this. As Fogles did, I should post screenshots of you commiting this. Maybe two other sources can report it as well?

Go for it.

In logic, you are correct. Though, the playercount has dropped in a great amount, average wise. Many players, even your own staff have migrated to other playerworlds. Sure, it's always nice to play other playerworlds, though it's quite sad when these once long time dedicated Unholy Nation players start losing hope for their home playerworld. Many you should check the average playercount of Unholy Nation as certain times and compare it to the past.

During the summer we'd break the 200 mark once in awhile and average about 180-190 a day. Now we average about 150-160 a day. I see nothing wrong with losing 20 average players due to school, work and life.

Whoa, that's new! I'm sure one piece of development such as a new spar complex is such an accomplishment to you! Too bad the spar complex is horribly bugged. I mean, players can have four players, sometimes five into the sparring area, which can cause major issues with some players. Also the fact you don't warp out when losing half the time isn't the best either. Though I'm sure that's a new bug to you!

I wasn't saying this was an accomplishment I was helping your understand what is new about the spar complex, re-read my post.

"Introduce a New monthly tourney with the spar lobby."
What are you talking about? UTC has always been hosted on Unholy Nation if you are talking about that. Other than that, that made no sense at all.

I forget your not a part of the sparring community let alone the Unholy Nation community. The UTC Tag Tourney was introduced with the new complex.

Sadly, all the development I wanted to take on Unholy Nation was restricted by you. Maybe Avalon as well can feel the same as he wanted to make boats, though you wouldn't allow the great freature of a GMAP. Too bad, you could've had such a great impact if you allowed a GMAP, though I guess it's too much for you. Artanis and my mansion of course was a personal project. It did have inside jokes and music which related to us, but no matter. If you noticed, the party room was based on a GMAP to show players the great features of a GMAP. I mean, what player wouldn't take multiplayer NPCs?! Though, as players did support me, sadly most are afraid to speak against you, I wonder what reasons? Though, let's not move into that subject.

So me rejecting a gmap is the reason you refused to work, help or do anything for UN for that matter? Even though we gave you a list of events we wanted created, gave you adequate rights to do so, oh wait... I remember your excuse "The GATs didn't make the graphics how I liked them" oh and another fan favorite.. "I'm to lazy". Seriously thankyou for all your help.

Whoa, is that why some players with hundreds, some players with even thousands of hours agree with me?! Though I'm sure they haven't been playing as long as you say to notice the development you have been doing.

All I do is smile at this comment, because you really have no idea what is going on in Unholy Nation.

Maybe if you gave a release date, you would show some players that you are motivated to keep updating Unholy Nation with your development. I think many feel as none is going on. Maybe?

It is hard to reach a release date when it is set with unpaid, underaged and easily sidetracked individuals volunteering to do work for you, you really can't force them to do anything, anyways life > graal.

-You- are re-creating the economy of Unholy Nation? Whoa, come on, at least give some credit to the others helping you, as I'm sure you're not doing it alone.

Of course I am not creating anything by myself, allow me to correct myself I mean the UN Team, the UN Family we work together. I am organizing all projects, assignments and authorizing the creation of anything, with the help of my Admin, Rage (acc: _Zelph). We are progressing rather nicely.

Good help is so hard to find. ;)