PDA

View Full Version : Milkys Goodbyes

ryohazuki90
09-24-2005, 06:05 PM
well guyz... its been real.. a true honer but im moving on do to a secret plan carried out between a few associates and myself..... but today is my last day P2P even though i could resubscribe... i cant because of my prior engament.... its been fun ive had a good time OWNING losing... and even learning from all of you.i wont forget the relashionships ive made or broken. im moving onto better things. i was number 8 sabre, 10 Storm Rifle and soon i know ill fall out of the highscores. plz dont forget me completly, but dont be at all sad for me because like i said im moving onto better things by far i probably wont visit.. and if i do its gonna be very unlikly. ill miss all of ya. and teh good times i had on graal... ERA, Zone, classic...... hell even ol West!

PERSONAL GOODBYES:

Jo: ty for teaching me the Sabre i wouldnt have gotten to number 8 without ya!
Jin: you suck fear me! (translated in his terms : uoy suc nuub earf em!and my le3tness!)
Dark Soul: ill mis owing alpha with ya... keep things in order round there!
IXI: your good but dont get to ****y or ill come back and get ya ;) but seriously remember what i said..... dont be too hard on yourself or others...
CJ: looks like you quit along time ago but im gonna miss ya ethier way.
Towelie: someone plz tell him this since he doesnt have P2P.. towelie... you taught me how you dont have to kill ppl to have fun. but beging nice a nutral rox 2... ty.
Pip:pip what can i say? your a goth and you rock! i hope you message me via MSN
Xibit: stick with apps and you will go FAR!
anubis: everybody doesnt hate you... and belive me anubis id ont hate ya ethier. take care and dont do anything stupid like lame IXI....
everyone else: if i missed ya im sorry... but im sorta busy with the thingy..... take care

If anyone wants to contact me now that im out you can reach me via MSN

[email protected]

sincerly
your ally your friend and your enemy til;l the end...

Milky

ryohazuki90
09-24-2005, 07:41 PM
ah and i almost forgot rykuz and andy.... too both of you... you got a friend in me! lol j/k... keep it real guyz... me and ace r gonna miss yarykuz spread mine and Ace's MSN.... will ya? and andy..... PWNt some nubs in the Name of Milky and ACE!

bahamutstevetff
09-24-2005, 08:19 PM
gonna miss ya milkey ;) respect

ryohazuki90
09-24-2005, 08:37 PM
ty IXI..... well all the work is done.... i guess its goodbye.... DONT FORGET THE GREATS!

thru good times and bad........

your friend

Milky

BrAwLeR
09-24-2005, 08:59 PM
Im also leaving. I would say why but i would just be repeating milky so ill just say.. Take care of yourself's guys, I really had a good time playing with you lot. It's true i will miss you all and i wont forget all the great times we had together.

here's my msn. [email protected], Keep in touch ya' hear?

I may just come back sometime and see how you are all doing. Good luck on getting to legend first darky, you deserve it mate. IxI i hope you keep at the training, you'll get there in no time. Jesse, good luck with the gfx'ing, you'll be the next sayain (hopefully) xD. I would say more but i have taken to mutch of your time already so <3 at the other's that i never mensioned above.

Dont forget me now xD. Peace ;)

Wind_Master
09-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Im also leaving. I would say why but i would just be repeating milky so ill just say.. Take care of yourself's guys, I really had a good time playing with you lot. It's true i will miss you all and i wont forget all the great times we had together.

I may just come back sometime and see how you are all doing. Good luck on getting to legend first darky, you deserve it mate. IxI i hope you keep at the training, you'll get there in no time. Jesse, good luck with the gfx'ing, you'll be the next sayain (hopefully) xD. I would say more but i have taken to mutch of your time already so <3 at the other's that i never mensioned above.

NOOO!!! WHY ACE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DAMNET!

Now I dont have a sparring partner :(

Im gunna miss you. You've been a good friend.

Bl0nkt
09-25-2005, 02:06 AM
I'll see you in a few days. ;]
Finally got unb4nn3dt0rt.

DarkFireXZ3
09-25-2005, 08:03 AM
I don't think i'll be quitting graal for a long while i've been playing since some time around the year 200. :/ Sounds addicted yes i know i am especially to the forums now.

bahamutstevetff
09-25-2005, 08:39 AM

well all miss u ace, uwere the best and have been for a long wile, now who can full ur shoes. ill need more practice

SayianOozaru
09-25-2005, 09:55 AM

OMG ACE NO*cries* :'( thanks for the joke, i'ma miss u :( if ur bro still plays, i'll keep in touch with u like that, since i don't have msn :( (a part of me died, after reading this :\)

Krattos
09-25-2005, 10:29 AM
No Problem you dont realy got a life Lol but goodbye Ace - Respect

Huwajux
09-25-2005, 11:36 AM
Farewell Milky. :frown:
I will make sure nobody uses sabre so you don't get kicked off the board. :D
*Shakes fist* Nobody!
Later Ace. :frown:
A shame you had to leave. Now nobody to own me. >=D

No matter I have both your Msn.
You will be missed, for you are both legends in different ways...

anubis_wing
09-25-2005, 02:05 PM
WTF did milky and ace have to quit DAMMIT! Brings a lil tear to my eye........ :frown: And worst of it all I wasn't on last night to say good-bye. Well now I have to get better that's all I can say.

MisterMastermind
09-26-2005, 04:33 AM
no more ace?! i'm not sure whether to be happy or be sad. no1 to flaw me with 1 app. but yet no1 to lame with pipes :frown: you will be missed Ace.

no more milky?! =( ima own ne1 who even thinks of touching a sabre that'd knock u off of 12th ='( :frown: u will be missed

Wind_Master
09-26-2005, 04:36 AM
no more ace?! i'm not sure whether to be happy or be sad. no1 to flaw me with 1 app. but yet no1 to lame with pipes :frown: you will be missed Ace.

Ya. I just have to say one thing about all this. uh oh spaggetios....awwww damn now I got myself hungry :frown: DAMNET JIN!

MisterMastermind
09-26-2005, 04:50 AM
ok time to stop spamming their good-bye thread. I think i speak for all of us when i say we will miss u and u will be rememebred, always.

ryohazuki90
09-26-2005, 05:32 AM
well looks like i have about 19 hours P2P left so i might as well make this quick.... i want to thank you all for beging my friend.irl im not the most accepted person. i wont forget the great times we had or teh times we utterly PWNT all.ill make sure to keep in touch if you do the same *clears thoat and wipes away tears* ill miss each and everyone of ya... oh and about flamming... anyone who brags too much lemmme know.. ill come back for a special BUTT KICKIN SABRE STYLE! lol.... but seriously... you all are aces in my book. Keep it Real Guyz

YOUR FRIEND FOR LIFE

Milky

*we ride together we die together bad boyz 4 life*

Love ya guyz...

Milky out............................

Splke
09-26-2005, 05:33 AM
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4021/byebye5fi.th.jpg (http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=byebye5fi.jpg)

bahamutstevetff
09-26-2005, 06:54 AM
respect milkey

anubis_wing
09-26-2005, 11:58 AM

no more milky?! =( ima own ne1 who even thinks of touching a sabre that'd knock u off of 12th ='( :frown: u will be missed
Milky is already off the list.

bahamutstevetff
09-26-2005, 08:06 PM
bah who over took him

someonesomewhere
09-26-2005, 08:40 PM
I'm leaving too. I'm logged on at a global cafe right now, so I don't have much time. Keep it cool guys. This isn't because I'm running out of subscription time (I still have 150+ days left), it's because of the Hurricanes and having more important things to deal with than Graal.

Peace Out.

Bl0nkt
09-26-2005, 09:01 PM
:[

bahamutstevetff
09-26-2005, 10:11 PM
I'm leaving too. I'm logged on at a global cafe right now, so I don't have much time. Keep it cool guys. This isn't because I'm running out of subscription time (I still have 150+ days left), it's because of the Hurricanes and having more important things to deal with than Graal.

Peace Out.
yea keep out of the hurricanes way man

Wind_Master
09-26-2005, 10:26 PM
Whats with all the damn people leaving? Well I can only say one thing about this.

Im lonely....Im so lonely....Im Mr.Lonely I have nobody to call my own (to call my own girl).

YA I KNOW...IM VERY BORED!

bahamutstevetff
09-26-2005, 10:42 PM
zone is losing all its good players

anubis_wing
09-27-2005, 11:58 AM
Aye thankfully we still got darky ixi and venom.

bahamutstevetff
09-27-2005, 04:39 PM
i aint really been playin long enough so i dont really count

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 02:45 AM
Aye thankfully we still got darky ixi and venom.

Oh, I see how it is. Forget about me. And when he said all the good people he didnt mean venom. Im almost positive of that

someonesomewhere
09-28-2005, 06:15 AM
I should have clarified:
I probably won't play Graal again until I am living in New Orleans again (December) or until I get settled with School work and the like.
I'll log on to say hi every now and then. By the way, anyone who wants to contact me should send E-mail to this address:
[email protected]
And good-bye to Milky and Ace.

SayianOozaru
09-28-2005, 07:44 AM
OMG EVERYONE I KNOW IS LEAVING!!!!! IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SAYIaN IS NO LONGER THERE TO KEEP U GUYS IN LINE?!!!!! :'( GK took me over, i tried comming back to zone, but the speed i have on GK(3.1) compared to that of which i have on zone(maybe 1.0) just doesn't work :'( i hope you all come back, though i can't say when i'll be back. If you ever need me, just log on GK and send me a message...but don't quit :( we just lost THE BEST PLAYER in Zone, we don't need to lose other good players(like somonesomewhere, and i guess Milky(though i never met him)) i'll try to keep updated on the forums...but i won't be on Zone to much, it's to slow, to laggy, and takes way to long to be updated, and it just gets old playing the same 4 maps over and over, and pwning almost everyone...;)

anubis_wing
09-28-2005, 12:18 PM
OMG EVERYONE I KNOW IS LEAVING!!!!! IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SAYIaN IS NO LONGER THERE TO KEEP U GUYS IN LINE?!!!!! :'( GK took me over, i tried comming back to zone, but the speed i have on GK(3.1) compared to that of which i have on zone(maybe 1.0) just doesn't work :'( i hope you all come back, though i can't say when i'll be back. If you ever need me, just log on GK and send me a message...but don't quit :( we just lost THE BEST PLAYER in Zone, we don't need to lose other good players(like somonesomewhere, and i guess Milky(though i never met him)) i'll try to keep updated on the forums...but i won't be on Zone to much, it's to slow, to laggy, and takes way to long to be updated, and it just gets old playing the same 4 maps over and over, and pwning almost everyone...;)
You'll be back for guild wars!

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 09:55 PM

Ace left and now im the prince for all of zone once again.

bahamutstevetff
09-28-2005, 10:31 PM
Ace left and now im the prince for all of zone once again.
no i am, every1 sed im teh new ace, when i won 7 events on da trot

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 10:33 PM
no i am, every1 sed im teh new ace, when i won 7 events on da trot

When we fought I beat you 3 out of 4 times. Im the prince as I said.

bahamutstevetff
09-28-2005, 10:40 PM
well see, if my overlord idea gets good, that would solve some disputes

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 10:42 PM
well see, if my overlord idea gets good, that would solve some disputes

Ya. But you better hope I dont get as good as I was. Than you'd be in some trouble.

bahamutstevetff
09-28-2005, 10:43 PM
i wish sum1 could confirm that u was good, kds sed ur lying

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 10:45 PM
i wish sum1 could confirm that u was good, kds sed ur lying

kds doesnt know me. Ask ace. He will know. I dont have to worry about it because your not gunna catch me anytime soon....

bahamutstevetff
09-28-2005, 10:47 PM
kds doesnt know me. Ask ace. He will know. I dont have to worry about it because your not gunna catch me anytime soon....
u need 2 calm down