PDA

View Full Version : Recolor Idea

Crono
09-24-2005, 05:52 PM
Why not have a team of like 1-3 people recolor existing graphics so that when you're selecting your body/head/etc you simply adjust a slider to a color you want?

1) It would take up less space on the menu because you have one head and then a recolor slider than having like 50 seperate heads that are just recolors.

2) More custom and people will look somewhat different.

3) More time on making different heads/bodies etc and using a base color.

jkool666
09-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Sure I'll do it. I've gotten decent with re-colours. I can start all the hairs right now if anyone wants?

jkool666
09-25-2005, 06:14 PM
Yes I know this is a double post but heres an idea. Maybe in the look changing termanal have all the hairs, bodies, ect and then under it a colour bar with arrows at each side. You can change the colour to whatever one you want. And some multicolours to. (I've already started re-colouring all the looks to all different colours)
(White, black, green, orange, red, yellow, blue, pink, brown, cyan, and random multicolours)

Dreth
09-25-2005, 07:59 PM
Yes I know this is a double post
bracketyellbracketEDITBUTTONbracketbackslashyellbr acket
I think that this is a good idea...
Of course, I'm kinda confused as to how it would work, but I like the idea...

(holy crap when was my last post?)

anubis_wing
09-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Yes I know this is a double post but heres an idea. Maybe in the look changing termanal have all the hairs, bodies, ect and then under it a colour bar with arrows at each side. You can change the colour to whatever one you want. And some multicolours to. (I've already started re-colouring all the looks to all different colours)
(White, black, green, orange, red, yellow, blue, pink, brown, cyan, and random multicolours)
White pants and pue white hair change the back groud to black and you know that one armor the one storm wears make a black one of that prettty please

Wind_Master
09-25-2005, 11:24 PM
White pants and pue white hair change the back groud to black and you know that one armor the one storm wears make a black one of that prettty please

Pue white hair? Do you mean pure?

anubis_wing
09-25-2005, 11:30 PM
Pue white hair? Do you mean pure?
Yeah that's what I meant

Wind_Master
09-26-2005, 02:47 AM
Yeah that's what I meant

K. Pure white hair would look preety cool I guess.

bahamutstevetff
09-26-2005, 08:03 AM
i want my black and yellow stripes, matches hull city football coulors yeaaaa

anubis_wing
09-26-2005, 06:38 PM
i want my black and yellow stripes, matches hull city football coulors yeaaaa
YEAAAAAAAAAAH massive waste of time NO ONe knows or cares about hull city colours.........no offense to you ixi.

bahamutstevetff
09-26-2005, 09:07 PM
i care since i live in hull and support hull