PDA

View Full Version : Get Rid Of These 2 Things

rivals
09-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Get rid of speeder in zonewars because ppl cant hit thm but u can take down there speeder with beam but u loose hp wen u use it and GET RID OF HANDGUN all ppl do is strafe and ppl lamme with it.

anubis_wing
09-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Get rid of speeder in zonewars because ppl cant hit thm but u can take down there speeder with beam but u loose hp wen u use it and GET RID OF HANDGUN all ppl do is strafe and ppl lamme with it.
OMG stop making stupid posts about Zone Wars there going to be getting rid of it either next week or the week after that!

Wind_Master
09-23-2005, 10:16 PM
Yes they are.

Crono
09-24-2005, 12:11 AM
1) Stop complaining about strafing

2) Would people stop ****ing *****ing at "lameness"? It's all I hear these god damn dies. "OMG U LAYM UR STRAFING" "OMG UR USING A GUN DAT OWNZ ME SO UR LAMING" "OMG UR LAM BCUZ U KILT ME" "OMG OM<G OMG OMG LAMER"

Wind_Master
09-24-2005, 02:35 AM
1) Stop complaining about strafing

2) Would people stop ****ing *****ing at "lameness"? It's all I hear these god damn dies. "OMG U LAYM UR STRAFING" "OMG UR USING A GUN DAT OWNZ ME SO UR LAMING" "OMG UR LAM BCUZ U KILT ME" "OMG OM<G OMG OMG LAMER"

No need to get mad. Hes just saying what he thinks. Its better to say what you think than flame what you think.

bahamutstevetff
09-24-2005, 04:32 AM
cronos got a point, the guns that kill ppl usin apps r the ones considered lame

Huwajux
09-24-2005, 09:53 AM
STUPID STUPID STUPID THREAD! You really think Stefan is going to take notice of this thread? Get your grammar correct first of all. Make a VALID arguement giving half-decent reasons to why you think so! It sounds you made this thread AFTER you were so called "Lamed" by these weapons. Count to 10...or something.