PDA

View Full Version : Player's Thoughts

Huwajux
09-21-2005, 09:39 PM
I just made this list so people could express what they feel should be done to fix Zone. Whether it is glitch reports, what could be done to gain more p2ps, how players feel about the game as it is now, what weapons should be changed, FAQ. It should help put all players thoughts into one thread. Please none of this "STRAFEIGN IS LAMEORZ TAK IT OJUT!". Just suggestions and hints on what should be fixed. Such as a weapon being overpowered. Take the handgun for example. You would have to say "I think handgun is overpowered because..." then write your reasons. Also mention subjects about things that should be removed completely from the game. The bundle of players ideas should help to point Stefan in the right direction. Now, go ahead and say how you feel Zone could be improved by Stefan. ^^

jkool666
09-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Well this is the worst idea I've ever heard... By the 2nd page there will be flame wars up to my ears (and I'm rather tall). Maybe we should say NO ONE post anything negative regarding other peoples thoughts. But regarding this post...
Handgun: Overpowered and have to wide/long range of shots.
Appirces: Overpowered and have to wide range.
Chaingun: To much ammo per clip. Reduce by 1/2.
Glitch: I'm not exactly sure how it works but when you have 1 grenade left and you switch to mine detector you get more of the grenade.

Huwajux
09-21-2005, 09:53 PM
Well this is the worst idea I've ever heard... By the 2nd page there will be flame wars up to my ears (and I'm rather tall). Maybe we should say NO ONE post anything negative regarding other peoples thoughts. But regarding this post...
Handgun: Overpowered and have to wide/long range of shots.
Appirces: Overpowered and have to wide range.
Chaingun: To much ammo per clip. Reduce by 1/2.
Glitch: I'm not exactly sure how it works but when you have 1 grenade left and you switch to mine detector you get more of the grenade.
Flaming? It's not the worst idea. I guess I forgot to mention, do NOT post negative things about other people's suggestions, respect people's judgements. If you feel the need to disagree do it without flaming people...
Yet on the other hand if you agree with someone explain to other people why you feel this way. Gosh no pleasing Zone posters. NOT FLAMEING PRETEND I DIDN'T SAY THAT. x_x

jkool666
09-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Now thats better but people will break rules...

Huwajux
09-21-2005, 10:28 PM
Now thats better but people will break rules...
Then if Darlene would be so kind to delete their posts if it gets out of hand, or an easier way, if the flamers would delete their OWN posts. Thanks. :)

bahamutstevetff
09-22-2005, 03:19 PM
can handgun be delamed please, also, in DM when ppl duck and hide and ur searching for them for ages its very annoying, could u take that function out of DM

anubis_wing
09-22-2005, 05:36 PM
I think handgun should be deleated beacuse it does 10 damage per bullet, faster that apps, long range and bullets are always changing the way they shoot itstead of a consistant flow. NEXT ISSUE!
ALL laming weps such as plasma, or energy should be slowed down a bit.
NEXT!
Pipe bombs should lose a bit of damage maybe 30 dmg when they hit point blank and like 5 a pipe.

Huwajux
09-22-2005, 07:25 PM
I think handgun should be deleated beacuse it does 10 damage per bullet, faster that apps, long range and bullets are always changing the way they shoot itstead of a consistant flow. NEXT ISSUE!
ALL laming weps such as plasma, or energy should be slowed down a bit.
NEXT!
Pipe bombs should lose a bit of damage maybe 30 dmg when they hit point blank and like 5 a pipe.
For some reason I thought you typed that quickly. :p
Anyway, I agree with Handgun, I guess the reasons you gave are valid aswell...
"LAMING WEPS" should not be slowed down but you are prevented from getting stuck in it's fire so you actually have a chance to evade the attack. Also please try to type grammatically in this thread, seeing as it will hopefully be read by Stefan.

bahamutstevetff
09-22-2005, 08:05 PM
what about gettin rid of hiding during DM, theres no point exept 2 annoy ppl, and it works, really anoyying

Huwajux
09-22-2005, 08:08 PM
what about gettin rid of hiding during DM, theres no point exept 2 annoy ppl, and it works, really anoyying
I agree. Grammar please. x_x

Wind_Master
09-22-2005, 09:56 PM
Mines are cheap
G18 are cheap
Dh18 is cheap

Hell all weapons are cheap.

anubis_wing
09-22-2005, 10:58 PM
For some reason I thought you typed that quickly. :p
Anyway, I agree with Handgun, I guess the reasons you gave are valid aswell...
"LAMING WEPS" should not be slowed down but you are prevented from getting stuck in it's fire so you actually have a chance to evade the attack. Also please try to type grammatically in this thread, seeing as it will hopefully be read by Stefan.
Dark don't worry if stefan says "I don't like your grammer YOU ALL SUCK I am not going to read idea's with horrible grammer!" That's when we panic about grammer. So just calm down and take a breather besides we still have the ever lasting battle with tub scum to worry about.

Raeiphon
09-23-2005, 04:32 AM
Mines are cheap
G18 are cheap
Dh18 is cheap

Hell all weapons are cheap.

Oh pfft. You barely hit with g18 even if you do aim, and you say its cheap.

Appierces is far too strong and has too much of a wide range, making it practically impossible to dodge at close range.

Handgun, dont get me started..overpowered, shot range is incredible, shot spread is overpowered, refire is overpowered. Out of 8 shots with handgun, 6 meet their mark. Far too powerful.

xD crazy thought, but you should be able to hide under barrels. It'd be cool to surprise defend a base on iricia.

bahamutstevetff
09-23-2005, 07:41 AM
hididing under barrels would be cool, appirces are lame simply because of the class there in, to fast, id like to see taze bombs taken away, they do more damage cos they cause like mega lag

Huwajux
09-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Dark don't worry if stefan says "I don't like your grammer YOU ALL SUCK I am not going to read idea's with horrible grammer!" That's when we panic about grammer. So just calm down and take a breather besides we still have the ever lasting battle with tub scum to worry about.
Er...I am calm? What's tub scum?
Anywho, I would like to see scout come to Iricia, without appirces. What ever happened to that melee class?

anubis_wing
09-23-2005, 05:39 PM
Anywho, I would like to see scout come to Iricia, without appirces. What ever happened to that melee class?
I dunno I'll go right now and bring that topic BACK TO LIFE!

Wind_Master
09-23-2005, 09:58 PM

Ya that would be cool.

bahamutstevetff
09-24-2005, 04:46 AM
yes bring scout 2 iricia so i can use aprippers and speed please

jkool666
09-24-2005, 05:48 AM
Lol screw aprippers think of the g18... Omg that will rule... Thats the only reason why G18 are remotly hard to use on irica (besides the fact that you get 10v1'd). Please do it lol.

bahamutstevetff
09-24-2005, 06:30 AM
we all want scout, i want my rippers, jesse wants his lamers i mean g18 etc

Huwajux
09-24-2005, 09:49 AM
Also scout would help you to detect mines, without be slow as a snail on super glue. Would that solve the mine laming problems? ;)

Huwajux
09-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Sorry for the double post, but this has gotten out of hand.
I bring my team of around 7 men towards base 2. There are 18 enemies there (I counted). 3 of them were using handguns, 1 with a rocket launcher, 6 with bluerifle, 1 with kv9, another with chaingun, and 6 with smg. The ones using handguns were all on bikes. This made our task impossible. I told everyone to run yet, we walked into some invisible mines. One of our players had a flamethrower so when he died he blew up. This killed around 4 people (Not including the guy who exploded), leaving 2 left. By that time we were surrounded. A rocket launcher killed my only other partner. Then if I recall correctly, a handgun, bluerifle, chaingun and a kv9 dude shot me and...I died. Then onwards they pushed forwards to our HQ. Laming the crap out of us. Luckily I had a jetpack. As I flew away I saw 3 bluerifles shooting towards me, 1 chaingun and 3 smg's. THAT ladies and gentlemen is the worst scenario I have EVER been put in. Teaming needs to be prevented, PERIOD!

bahamutstevetff
09-24-2005, 01:56 PM
sounds like a veteran recount of WW1 or sumthing, i was enthralled, u should wright a war book

Wind_Master
09-24-2005, 04:24 PM
we all want scout, i want my rippers, jesse wants his lamers i mean g18 etc

appripper is more lame than g18. Apripper does only shoot 2 bullets ata time but they travel so fast and usually do about 40 damage.

anubis_wing
09-24-2005, 05:34 PM
sounds like a veteran recount of WW1 or sumthing, i was enthralled, u should wright a war book
A graal book maybe. It could be called " The fights of Dark Soul" on counters march 15 2015

bahamutstevetff
09-24-2005, 08:24 PM
sounds like the diary of a dead man, and appripers are not lame, there same as apps practically, lss spread but power compensates

BrAwLeR
09-24-2005, 09:27 PM
Is i possible to prevent teaming?

E.g. If zoneplayer A and zoneplayer B decided to make an attack on B1 with bike's but they encounter enemy's along the way. Zoneplayer A hop's of his bike and opens fire on the enemy, zoneplayer B decides to help his fellow teamate by attacking the enemy also but zoneplayer B's bullet's cant hurt the enemy player becuse zoneplayer A has already hit him once or more.

I dont know but i dont see a fair way to stop teaming other than take a larger group of buddies with you next time xD.

Anyhoo i have an idea for a peice of equipment. Its like a shovel or something that allows you to dig a small hole in the snow and your character is allowed to hide in that hole "Not detectable by radar" but it could only last a certain period of time. It's just an idea so dont start with the "Liek Omgosh that would be so lame. Nuerz would just hide so i cant pwn them". I think it would allow heavy infantry to bring in the heavy weapons when attacking a base, say b1. They can wait for the infantry to weaken up the defences before opening up with the big guns. It might make zone a little more fun and challanging.

Wind_Master
09-24-2005, 09:56 PM
sounds like the diary of a dead man, and appripers are not lame, there same as apps practically, lss spread but power compensates

Id rather have appripper than appirces...

bahamutstevetff
09-25-2005, 08:35 AM
i would rather have apripper than apprices, ripper uses more skill as u need 2 have better aim, apps use skill just not as mutch as ripper

Huwajux
09-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Since you lot inspired me to write a novel, I think I will...
DARK SOULS WAR ENCOUNTERS!
"There I was, in the middle of the enemy fortress. Security was tight..."
*Drones for the next hour*
That was my first page of my book. Like it?

bahamutstevetff
09-25-2005, 12:32 PM
Since you lot inspired me to write a novel, I think I will...
DARK SOULS WAR ENCOUNTERS!
"There I was, in the middle of the enemy fortress. Security was tight..."
*Drones for the next hour*
That was my first page of my book. Like it?
whateva floats your boat

Wind_Master
09-25-2005, 04:22 PM
i would rather have apripper than apprices, ripper uses more skill as u need 2 have better aim, apps use skill just not as mutch as ripper

Aprripper doesnt need skill. If you vs me with appripper it takes 2 hits to kill me. If you vs me with appirces it takes 6. appripper requires no skill to use.

jkool666
09-25-2005, 05:10 PM
Aprripper doesnt need skill. If you vs me with appripper it takes 2 hits to kill me. If you vs me with appirces it takes 6. appripper requires no skill to use.
Disagreed. Appirces and ApRipper hit the same hp. Except appirces are in a faster class and are harder to hit at long range.

bahamutstevetff
09-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Disagreed. Appirces and ApRipper hit the same hp. Except appirces are in a faster class and are harder to hit at long range.
agreed, ripper u need lots more accuracy that lame appirces, and a full hit does the same exp

Wind_Master
09-25-2005, 10:22 PM
agreed, ripper u need lots more accuracy that lame appirces, and a full hit does the same exp

Ok. Tell me this.

When I use appirces my stats are usually 25-2, When I use appripper my stats are 25-0. Appriper is cheap

jkool666
09-26-2005, 03:42 AM
Not neccessarily maybe your just better with Rippers... Unfortunatly you can't spar yourself. I wanna spar myself apps vs g18 lol. No matter what I'd pwn myself *****.

Wind_Master
09-26-2005, 03:55 AM
Not neccessarily maybe your just better with Rippers... Unfortunatly you can't spar yourself. I wanna spar myself apps vs g18 lol. No matter what I'd pwn myself *****.

Rofl ya. I always wanted to spar myself. Maybe stefan can make a map where you go into a room and you fight a shadow that does exactly what you do. Hmmm I dont know what im talking about. :frown:

bahamutstevetff
09-26-2005, 06:58 AM
rofl @ jin, rippers arent lame at all, in iricia u can only use em with slower classes, so that = not lame

Wind_Master
09-26-2005, 10:21 PM
rofl @ jin, rippers arent lame at all, in iricia u can only use em with slower classes, so that = not lame

With scout appripper is lame.

bahamutstevetff
09-26-2005, 10:50 PM
maybe a bit but apps r lamer

Wind_Master
09-27-2005, 02:35 AM
maybe a bit but apps r lamer

appirces are lame but not as lame as apprippers.

Appriper= Lame because the bullets travel fast and do 20-60 damage and it is hard to get upclose when vsing someone with appripper.

Appirces= Lame because they spread. They do low damage far range and do about 40 upclose.

bahamutstevetff
09-27-2005, 05:59 AM
rippers arent ecactly hard to dodge

Wind_Master
09-27-2005, 06:10 AM
rippers arent ecactly hard to dodge

Its like sabre. Its easy to dodge but some times glitches and does damage even when you miss.

anubis_wing
09-27-2005, 12:02 PM
appirces are lame but not as lame as apprippers.

Appriper= Lame because the bullets travel fast and do 20-60 damage and it is hard to get upclose when vsing someone with appripper.

Appirces= Lame because they spread. They do low damage far range and do about 40 upclose.
Yeah it's apps= 9 dmg a bullet all 4 do 36 dmg together
ripper= 18 dmg a bullet and 36 dmg together

bahamutstevetff
09-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Its like sabre. Its easy to dodge but some times glitches and does damage even when you miss.
ive never known it 2 do that

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 02:43 AM
ive never known it 2 do that

It did it when Muroku used it. We were testing out weapons and he shot and it missed me by like 1 in-gme inch and it did 20.

Huwajux
09-28-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm actually better with Rippers than apps. I just feel all warm inside with Apps. :p

bahamutstevetff
09-28-2005, 08:12 PM
apps get boaring when u use em a lot, ripers are a changee

Wind_Master
09-28-2005, 10:00 PM
apps get boaring when u use em a lot, ripers are a changee

I use kv9 now alot. And rippers are way better than them.

bahamutstevetff
09-28-2005, 10:34 PM
kv9 is good