PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Positions

Huwajux
09-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Just a minor request.

When I am in the middle of playing Zone, when I want to change my weapon, they are in the most awkward of places (I'm talking about when in the weapon menu after pressing Q). Especially in the heat of battle, why can't the weapons all be placed next to each other so that they are easier to access? Or is this just me? :)

bahamutstevetff
09-19-2005, 07:49 PM
ui concur, its annoying tryin 2 switch weapons, but if u can just switch 2h weapos 2 easy then wuts the point in having hands

Huwajux
09-19-2005, 08:29 PM
ui concur, its annoying tryin 2 switch weapons, but if u can just switch 2h weapos 2 easy then wuts the point in having hands
I'm asking to put the weapons in a more accessible place seeing as I get killed when changing weapon. Perhaps someone should revive Bl0nkt's hotkey thread?

anubis_wing
09-20-2005, 12:35 AM
I'm asking to put the weapons in a more accessible place seeing as I get killed when changing weapon. Perhaps someone should revive Bl0nkt's hotkey thread?
No hotkeys because then one person might have kr90 and chain gun in 2 hotkey, or mortar and ripper. So you can't nesessarily do this without it becoming more "lame".

bahamutstevetff
09-20-2005, 06:04 AM
yes the point in having hands is 2 prevent the quick change of powerfull weapons, like sum1 is chasin u with double apps then can just switch 2 bluerifle in seconds, no way xD

Huwajux
09-20-2005, 06:33 PM
No hotkeys because then one person might have kr90 and chain gun in 2 hotkey, or mortar and ripper. So you can't nesessarily do this without it becoming more "lame".
Did you even "READ" the hotkey thread?

bahamutstevetff
09-20-2005, 10:27 PM
.....no, 2 lazy 2 go find it, so just give me the jist

anubis_wing
09-21-2005, 12:15 AM
Did you even "READ" the hotkey thread?
Yeah I read it and I don't think I liked it even go check I even posted sum stuff........ I believe.....

Huwajux
09-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Yeah I read it and I don't think I liked it even go check I even posted sum stuff........ I believe.....
You may of read it, but did you "Understand" it? There is a new word for you. Bl0nkt mentions only 1 grenade, a pistol (Dual equipped if needed) and a rifle. None of this mortar "laming" stuff. Seeing as that is in the firepower weapon section of the mini menu. Think before you post. A lesson to all of you PPLZ OTU THARE!

anubis_wing
09-22-2005, 01:43 PM
You may of read it, but did you "Understand" it? There is a new word for you. Bl0nkt mentions only 1 grenade, a pistol (Dual equipped if needed) and a rifle. None of this mortar "laming" stuff. Seeing as that is in the firepower weapon section of the mini menu. Think before you post. A lesson to all of you PPLZ OTU THARE!
FINE, whatever I still don't like it

bahamutstevetff
09-22-2005, 03:23 PM
if u can only swithc beween 1h weapons it would be ok, im still not keen on the idea, but what i think dont really matter

Huwajux
09-22-2005, 07:27 PM
FINE, whatever I still don't like it
Relax man. Did you die from someone while choosing a weapon? ;)

bahamutstevetff
09-22-2005, 08:06 PM
anubis needs to take a chill pill

Wind_Master
09-22-2005, 09:54 PM

It might be a decent idea.

anubis_wing
09-22-2005, 11:00 PM
Relax man. Did you die from someone while choosing a weapon? ;)
Yes I did, but since I can do it what will stop others from using it I'd rather worry about others before me! Besides being able to switch from like proxies to saber to jetpack would be god damn cheap!

Raeiphon
09-23-2005, 04:28 AM
Not really. It'd make the players use skill, instead of mindlessly bashing spacebar and the arrow keys.

Huwajux
09-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Yes I did, but since I can do it what will stop others from using it I'd rather worry about others before me! Besides being able to switch from like proxies to saber to jetpack would be god damn cheap!
Is your mind vacant or have you suffered a trauma to your head? You completely ignored my last post. You won't be able to switch to proximity mines as they aren't grenades. You won't be able to switch to the sabre, the melee section is not accounted for in the hotkeys, neither are the powerups. Meaning you can't hotkey jetpack. I repeat, Grenade, Pistols (Duel equiped) and 1 rifle.

anubis_wing
09-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Is your mind vacant or have you suffered a trauma to your head? You completely ignored my last post. You won't be able to switch to proximity mines as they aren't grenades. You won't be able to switch to the sabre, the melee section is not accounted for in the hotkeys, neither are the powerups. Meaning you can't hotkey jetpack. I repeat, Grenade, Pistols (Duel equiped) and 1 rifle.
DUDE ****! I don't want to hear other people out of school calling me stupid so ****! No because they will have apps, br and grenade or pipes and they'll base lame the **** outa ya.

Wind_Master
09-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Not really. It'd make the players use skill, instead of mindlessly bashing spacebar and the arrow keys.

Bashing the spacebar and arrow keys in certain order is skill.....However their are some zone players that use wits. I use my wits when I fight. If I didnt I wouldnt be that good.

anubis_wing
09-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Bashing the spacebar and arrow keys in certain order is skill.....However their are some zone players that use wits. I use my wits when I fight. If I didnt I wouldnt be that good.
You sound like Shadox he says "I don't lame with bluerifle I use skill. I'll admit that I lame sometimes but I don't always lame!"

Wind_Master
09-23-2005, 10:16 PM
You sound like Shadox he says "I don't lame with bluerifle I use skill. I'll admit that I lame sometimes but I don't always lame!"

I dont use skill as I just said. I use wits.

Huwajux
09-24-2005, 09:47 AM
DUDE ****! I don't want to hear other people out of school calling me stupid so ****! No because they will have apps, br and grenade or pipes and they'll base lame the **** outa ya.
That is quite easily overcome. :\
Meaning "Can't you do something the same, or along those lines?"
Don't swear at me.

bahamutstevetff
09-24-2005, 01:59 PM
anubis u sould stay off zone fo a while and get some sleep, u r really addicted and ur very paranoid/iritated and every thread u start a flame war of some sort

Wind_Master
09-24-2005, 04:29 PM
anubis u sould stay off zone fo a while and get some sleep, u r really addicted and ur very paranoid/iritated and every thread u start a flame war of some sort

I hate to say this but I agree.

anubis_wing
09-24-2005, 05:30 PM
hmmmmmm i get lots of sleep 8hours a night.

bahamutstevetff
09-24-2005, 08:30 PM
so its 8 hrs sleep 16 hrs on zone, bad routine man

Wind_Master
09-24-2005, 09:52 PM
so its 8 hrs sleep 16 hrs on zone, bad routine man

rofl. I dont get mad anymore since my football season started. Maybe try to have something like me.

Wake up at 8:30 go to school till 3:16. Get home do my homework,eat than I go to football from 5:30-9:00 than I get home and eat. I go on zone for 30 min,than I watch tv and go to sleep by 11.

bahamutstevetff
09-25-2005, 08:33 AM
very organised, i just do whateva i feel like doing

Huwajux
09-25-2005, 11:42 AM
DAMB STRAIGHT! Sorry...
Anyway, I asked Stefan if he reads Zone forums a lot, his answer was obvious.

anubis_wing
09-25-2005, 02:09 PM
DAMB STRAIGHT! Sorry...
Anyway, I asked Stefan if he reads Zone forums a lot, his answer was obvious.
Ummmmm no.

Wind_Master
09-25-2005, 04:28 PM

Ya. I do whatever I feel like on weekends. Which is preety much wake up at 1:00. Watch football and baseball and than go on the computer for a few hours.