PDA

View Full Version : Proximity Mines

someonesomewhere
09-19-2005, 01:58 PM
A little problem; nothing major.

Whenever you walk over one of your own mines, the message, "You walked over a friendly mine, keep care!" appears over your head. Of course, that's fine, it lets you know that it's safe to walk there. But it's not fine when an enemy is closing in on you and one of your teammates walks over the mines you put down and broadcasts to the enemies that there are mines there.

Can't something be done, like making that a team-only message, or a message to yourself? (By team only I don't mean for it to be on the team message box in the corner.)

xAndrewx
09-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Ah, I agree. A message should apear in the message box area.

anubis_wing
09-19-2005, 05:37 PM

Whenever you walk over one of your own mines, the message, "You walked over a friendly mine, keep care!" appears over your head. Of course, that's fine, it lets you know that it's safe to walk there. But it's not fine when an enemy is closing in on you and one of your teammates walks over the mines you put down and broadcasts to the enemies that there are mines there.

Can't something be done, like making that a team-only message, or a message to yourself? (By team only I don't mean for it to be on the team message box in the corner.)
Aye I agree it should be a team message only because then they might throw pipes which is a good waste money and WE NEED MONEY!!!!!!! (sometimes)

Magadal
09-19-2005, 05:58 PM

/signed

Crono
09-19-2005, 07:18 PM
Can't something be done, like making that a team-only message

I agree.

bahamutstevetff
09-19-2005, 07:59 PM
i concur

MisterMastermind
09-21-2005, 11:59 PM
i see it helpful ^^ but maybe the mine appears like normal mines when its stepped on by ur team mate but no message, so its harder to see but still see-able. (is that a wurd?)

Huwajux
09-22-2005, 07:26 PM
i see it helpful ^^ but maybe the mine appears like normal mines when its stepped on by ur team mate but no message, so its harder to see but still see-able. (is that a wurd?)
I don't understand a word what you just said. See-able is not a word, I think the word you are searching for is "Visible"...

Wind_Master
09-22-2005, 09:51 PM
In simple, mines are cheap.

someonesomewhere
01-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Revived. Nothing more to say.

Zulu15
01-10-2006, 07:38 AM
It's something I've thought about for some time, but hey, nobody ever listens to me.

icemaster
01-10-2006, 03:11 PM
It's something I've thought about for some time, but hey, nobody ever listens to me.

lol, i actually remember you tellin me about it

ya, i agree with the whole thing...such a waste when your caught walking on friendly mines :/

ruins the surprise ^^

checkmyparanoia
01-13-2006, 01:12 AM
invisible death.. hm.. sounds lame..

quote "we need money!" ........