PDA

View Full Version : Event: Sacred Forest

Debaglio
09-19-2005, 06:44 AM
There will be a Bel'la Olplyn event at 2.30 am PST. (09/18/05)

This event will be three hours long, and will consist of some quests that have to do with the sacred forest on Bel'la Olplyn.

A newspaper article has been released in game, and hopefully all will attend. It is open to all Graal players not limited to Bel'la Olplyn members.

Rewards will be given as insentive to RP, and participate.

Details will be posted after the event is over.

-Nightshadow

Googi
09-19-2005, 07:12 AM
2.30 am PST. (09/18/05)

I hope you realize this was almost 19 hours ago. You probably mean 2:30 AM PST on the 19th. I don't think many people will show up for a 2:30 AM PST for a three hour event.

xAndrewx
09-19-2005, 10:19 AM
You'd be surprised.
I'll be there.

Debaglio
09-19-2005, 01:53 PM
I hope you realize this was almost 19 hours ago. You probably mean 2:30 AM PST on the 19th. I don't think many people will show up for a 2:30 AM PST for a three hour event.

(this was the day i posted it....09/18/05)
Yes... your right 2.30 am pst (monday).... evil lurks at night son. The event isnt 3 hours long.... I will be holding the event for 3 hours... so many people have a chance to participate....

StrykerTFFD
09-19-2005, 02:43 PM
How can you hold something for 3 hours if it's not for 3 hours?

Logic Error. System Overload. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP *explodes*

MasterNuke
09-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Your event could of used more notice for attendance reasons. That and the time you picked to host your event most likely excluded a lot of the playerbase

Stryker... I think he meant that he is going to be around for 3 hours for people to complete the event, but the actual process of the event takes less than 3 hours.

StrykerTFFD
09-19-2005, 03:28 PM
Well see, that makes sense.

The way he put it does not. ^^

xAndrewx
09-19-2005, 04:56 PM
Well, if Ed and myself got it, I think you are the only one who didn't understand..

StrykerTFFD
09-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Or maybe you're just posting that so you can start crap like any other post you make. :rolleyes:

xAndrewx
09-19-2005, 05:18 PM
No, I posted it to make it clear. It wasn't Etien who was wrong, it was you.

StrykerTFFD
09-19-2005, 05:19 PM
Oh, so not understanding something is wrong now?

Another thing, when did I say Etien was "wrong". I said his logic didn't make sense, or atleast, to me it didn't. Things were cleared up, but no, you have to say something.

I'm curious as to when you'll learn to shut up, Andrew.

xAndrewx
09-19-2005, 05:23 PM
You seemed to have blaimed Etien for you not understanding, so you tell me.
I won't start with the bashing, I'll leave you guys to 'TRY' bash myself, Bel'la O', Kefkin and Etien.

Googi
09-19-2005, 06:15 PM
You'd be surprised.
I'll be there.

Yeah, great. So now that the event is over, how about you tell us how many people showed up?

OasaTor_PK
09-19-2005, 07:04 PM
At that time, I wont be able to be their, I dont get home till 7:00CST, which is more then half way through the event. I was expecting to be able to be able to participate, but I guess I will have to wait. Good like, and hope the event goes cleanly without any childish interuptions.

Googi
09-19-2005, 07:40 PM
and hope the event goes cleanly without any childish interuptions.

It already happened. Or at least both the posted times already passed.

Debaglio
09-19-2005, 09:44 PM
The 'Sacred Forest' surrounding Lake Olplyn was explored. Various items were found on its deforested muddy banks.

I would like to thank the band of new players that showed up.

For reference each player recieved a pair of gloves. Marks/Havoks/Bladed Steel.

The deforestation will be investigated next.

Thanks again to all who participated.

(( I plan on holding a weekly event around the same time, because this will open up the kingdom Bel'la to a completley different time zone; European. It was nice to log on to 4 online players. There were NO un-wanted interuptions, and all those who were online were of pleasant company. ))

Until the Masked Orders event next Sunday, I hope all are safe.

Beware Evil lurks at night.

Googi
09-19-2005, 09:56 PM
I plan on holding a weekly event around the same time, because this will open up the kingdom Bel'la to a completley different time zone; European.

By holding the event when most European players are at school or work? Nice job.

It was nice to log on to 4 online players. There were NO un-wanted interuptions, and all those who were online were of pleasant company.

In other words, you have to hold your events are ridiculous hours because if you held them at peak hours like everyone else does the event would be totally shut down.

Debaglio
09-19-2005, 10:15 PM
In other words, you have to hold your events are ridiculous hours because if you held them at peak hours like everyone else does the event would be totally shut down.

....whats the point of shuting it down?

GOOGIES Personal MISSION to have no RP. .... give me a break.

the other day in Bomb Trade..... a new guy wanted a shield or a gun for 1 diamond.... said Googi was the one. What the hell?

Your rediculous.

Zero close this thread down.

Googi
09-19-2005, 10:23 PM
the other day in Bomb Trade..... a new guy wanted a shield or a gun for 1 diamond.... said Googi was the one. What the hell?

Is there supposed to be some kind of point here? Some guy mentions my name in Bomboria Trade and it's supposed to mean something?

xRuffRydax
09-20-2005, 01:19 AM

Good luck to that EVER happening man, I am sick of Andrew too. The day Andrew finally learns when to keep his mouth shut is the day pigs fly :whatever:

AlaricoMontario
09-20-2005, 02:43 AM
Oh, so not understanding something is wrong now?

Another thing, when did I say Etien was "wrong". I said his logic didn't make sense, or atleast, to me it didn't. Things were cleared up, but no, you have to say something.

Face it Strykker, you made yourself look dumb. Quit being a girl and trying to put it off on others.

StrykerTFFD
09-20-2005, 02:48 AM
^ Another classic example of somebody who always needs to open their mouth.

Please, learn to type Stryker.

It's a simple S, then t, then r, then y, then k, then e, then r.

There's no i, there's no double k.

OasaTor_PK
09-20-2005, 03:00 AM
^ Another classic example of somebody who always needs to open their mouth.

Please, learn to type Stryker.

It's a simple S, then t, then r, then y, then k, then e, then r.

There's no i, there's no double k.

Please, learn to type: "I like OasaTor, hes my bestest pal in the whole world, I only wish I could be him, act like him, and get as many cyber women as him. He is my #1 idol. Cheers to you Oasa!"

Then maybe you can try and point out how to spell it' aight? Homei-bro?

Googi
09-20-2005, 03:31 AM
Quit being a girl

"Quit being a girl"? Nice job of making a bigoted remark. You wouldn't say something like "quit being a jew?" Would you?

xAndrewx
09-20-2005, 02:13 PM
Good luck to that EVER happening man, I am sick of Andrew too. The day Andrew finally learns when to keep his mouth shut is the day pigs fly :whatever:

Hahaha.

I won't start with the bashing, I'll leave you guys to 'TRY' bash myself, Bel'la O', Kefkin and Etien.

I'll make it obvious, for you to understand.
I didn't start the bashing, yet, you attempted to try and bash. Why is that?

Jaquet
09-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Holding events at 2:30 in the morning is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. There is no one on at that time. If you want your kingdom even more Inactive then go ahead and do this.

MasterNuke
09-20-2005, 03:41 PM
Hahaha.

I'll make it obvious, for you to understand.
I didn't start the bashing, yet, you attempted to try and bash. Why is that?

Because you are picking Stryker out and harassing him. Was it really necessary?
Andrew, if you understood it so well, why didn't you just explain it to him instead of picking on him?

xAndrewx
09-20-2005, 04:43 PM
Wait, how did I 'pick' on Stryker?
If you understood it, I thought he would, obviously, I was wrong.

Draenin
09-21-2005, 04:27 AM
evil lurks at night son.So that's why I haven't been getting to my classes on time! =3

Rowrwrw.

MasterNuke
09-21-2005, 07:50 AM
Well, if Ed and myself got it, I think you are the only one who didn't understand..
You singled him out.

xAndrewx
09-21-2005, 08:56 AM
So, that means I was 'picking' on him?

MasterNuke
09-21-2005, 09:35 AM
So, that means I was 'picking' on him?
Yep.

xAndrewx
09-21-2005, 03:28 PM
I think it's called 'stating the obvious'.

MasterNuke
09-21-2005, 08:03 PM
I think it's called 'stating the obvious'.
Which didn't need to be stated in the first place.

xAndrewx
09-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Why didn't it? Stryker got it wrong and tried to blame it on Etien. I think it did needed to be stated.

Debaglio
09-23-2005, 03:52 AM
Holding events at 2:30 in the morning is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. There is no one on at that time. If you want your kingdom even more Inactive then go ahead and do this.

What are you talking about.... ? I am not a kingdom leader. I run the Dark Order...

Dark Order = Bel'la Olplyns Clergy

We have ceremonies at night not in the day.

Its all about RP'ing, and since GK does not have a night/day mode I am taking it to the next level and incorperating the actual time of day to game play.

I am not saying this is the only time I will be hosting a Bel'la Olplyn event.... this is the only time I host Masked Order events.

Worship.... is it really that strange of a concept?

Googi
09-23-2005, 04:12 AM
Its all about RP'ing, and since GK does not have a night/day mode I am taking it to the next level and incorperating the actual time of day to game play.

This is a pretty invalid concept. It's always night and always day somewhere in the world. Regardless of when you hold the event, you are always holding it at both night and day simultaneously. You yourself even stated that a purpose of the event was to be held at a time when it would be daytime in Europe (though it would be an inconvenient time of day).

Debaglio
09-23-2005, 04:36 AM
This is a pretty invalid concept. It's always night and always day somewhere in the world. Regardless of when you hold the event, you are always holding it at both night and day simultaneously. You yourself even stated that a purpose of the event was to be held at a time when it would be daytime in Europe (though it would be an inconvenient time of day).

The meaning of my quote went way over your head. Sorry dude.

Googi
09-23-2005, 06:07 AM
The meaning of my quote went way over your head. Sorry dude.

What "meaning"? You were just being a ***** as usual and acted like you had achieved some advanced RPing concept by incorporating "actual" time of day into your event failing to realize that the time of day is relative based on location. Better make up a new excuse to cover yourself or just admit that you have to hold your events at times when hardly anybody plays because the total lack of respect your kingdom has makes it impossible for you to hold a successful event at peak hours.

MasterNuke
09-23-2005, 08:06 AM
Don't think it was that good of an idea. You could just RP the time of day anyway.