PDA

View Full Version : m16 i think...can't remember...

SayianOozaru
09-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Alright about 5 months ago (about when i first started graal) i was hired for a server (Chaos Reign) unfortanently, the owner quit after a month of me being hired, so i've just had these graphics sitting around...wanted to no what you guys thought of the gun...(i wanna no if you think it should be in game or not)

and another one :P made it for Zyon (i work there) but, i think it belongs in zone...hopefully it's big enough...:\

Huwajux
09-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Alright about 5 months ago (about when i first started graal) i was hired for a server (Chaos Reign) unfortanently, the owner quit after a month of me being hired, so i've just had these graphics sitting around...wanted to no what you guys thought of the gun...(i wanna no if you think it should be in game or not)

and another one :P made it for Zyon (i work there) but, i think it belongs in zone...hopefully it's big enough...:\
The first one needs more variation in colour and more detail. I can definately see that one being put into the game if you spruced it up a bit.
The second one is just a re-colour of the Bluerifle. Looks good though, so who cares. ^^

anubis_wing
09-17-2005, 12:58 PM

What do they do?

Crono
09-17-2005, 01:07 PM
I had also suggested the M16 a while back. Look it up, it has some info about it.

anubis_wing
09-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Cool good job crono maybe you can tell us what it does?

Wind_Master
09-17-2005, 06:40 PM
I have a suggestion.

The first gun could have two options (s=smg type gun d=single shot gun)
The (s) button does 4 a bullet. The (d) button does 45 a bullet but only shoots out 1 bullet at a time.

The second gun could shoot out 5 bullets at a time that spread like g18. These bullets travel at speed of appirces and do 8 damage a bullet. When charged it shoots out 10 bullets all around you and does 5 damage a bullet.

Just suggestions. Tell me what ya think.

Crono
09-17-2005, 06:51 PM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57244&page=1&pp=15&highlight=m16

Actually sorry I suggested an M4a1 (better than M16 I THINK?)

Look at that thread and the next page. Should have info.

SayianOozaru
09-17-2005, 10:44 PM
no, the second one is a mix of br and plasmariffle...and the bottom part of it is the gun that shoots 4 bullets at a time....:P

anubis_wing
09-23-2005, 06:55 PM
K fine it kicks ass.