PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?!

SayianOozaru
09-17-2005, 03:28 AM
alright, apparently, people go around trying to find glitches...half the people i no found some out...but this one was stupid, can u fix this? i shot him like 10 times with apps, and he din' die....is it like bike armor or something? (an easy way to fix this, would be to take out shooting from within the vechile...)

*edit

he was running around in the bike, while shooting...i'll try to get more screen shots next time :\

anubis_wing
09-17-2005, 03:29 AM
You have to get really close oh and that pic u have of all the ppls can i be in it?

rivals
09-17-2005, 03:31 AM
lol i saw tht guy i shoot him like 10 times also with apps and he kinda goes faster

VulcanP2P
09-17-2005, 03:35 AM
Meph is just using a modded XBOX Controller. He's not hacking. Plus, the bike glitch doesn't benefit him at all.

diagram
09-17-2005, 03:37 AM
alright, apparently, people go around trying to find glitches...half the people i no found some out...but this one was stupid, can u fix this? i shot him like 10 times with apps, and he din' die....is it like bike armor or something? (an easy way to fix this, would be to take out shooting from within the vechile...)

*edit

he was running around in the bike, while shooting...i'll try to get more screen shots next time :\
You do realize, I've beat you at a game I don't play.

Meph is just using a modded XBOX Controller. He's not hacking. Plus, the bike glitch doesn't benefit him at all.
Yeah.
I use an Xbox controller on Zone so that I don't get used to Zone's controls.
I prefer to stick with Era.

SayianOozaru
09-17-2005, 03:40 AM
diagram, u beat stoned4life, and told me u beat him at a game you've never played, you got us confused :\

MisterMastermind
09-17-2005, 03:42 AM
ehy sayian this might be spam but put me in ur sig u lousy no good (censored)!

Splke
09-17-2005, 03:42 AM
Meph owned on Era... man, he owned hard. I was so happy when I killed him my first time.. then FJ frame-hax0rd my ass. :'(

Era was fun. Zone isn't. Why is that? You don't earn guns, you just have them right off the bat. :\

diagram
09-17-2005, 04:05 AM
diagram, u beat stoned4life, and told me u beat him at a game you've never played, you got us confused :\
Oh how you wish you were literate.
I don't recall myself saying that I've never played Zone.
I recall saying that I don't play Zone-- As in I haven't even taken the time to get 'good' at it; note my onlinetime of 9 hours.

If you're going to attempt to make me look stupid, do it in an educated manner.

SayianOozaru
09-17-2005, 04:06 AM
ya, so that noobs don't have to try to collect trash, or pick flowers to get money, while getting killed, and not able to do **** about it....i din' like era....

VulcanP2P
09-17-2005, 04:22 AM
ya, so that noobs don't have to try to collect trash, or pick flowers to get money, while getting killed, and not able to do **** about it....i din' like era....

Getting a gun on Era was not that hard...

Lord Sephiroth
09-17-2005, 05:25 AM
Can we get a Saiyan cries forum for every post of Saiyan whining about something

SayianOozaru
09-17-2005, 08:03 AM
SFTU, damn everyone tryin to ****in flame me, **** you all, damn, i said i don't like Era, i didn't like the way you had to go around without a gun in the begining, cause everytime i got on someone killed me. Lord Sephiroth, u act cool with me when i'm on zone wit u, but on the forums u act like a *****, ur 2 faced.Diagram, when'd i say i was tryin to make you look stupid? i was correcting you, i don't like it when people say that they can beat me, when they can't, damn.

SayianOozaru
09-17-2005, 08:06 AM
sry for the double post, but i think that ones being deleted because of the language i used :\ but w/e, stop tryin to flame me. Next time i see you all on zone, ur dead :\ stay on topic, i said i don't like era, get over it, it wasn't that good a game(in my opinion, i don't care if you guys liked it or not, but i didn't. Last time i checked i was entitled to my own opinion). lemme repeat my self incase my other post is deleted...Diagram, when'd i say i was tryin to make you look stupid? i was correcting you, i don't like it when people say that they can beat me, when they can't. And Lord Sephiroth, don't play cool around me in game, then come on here and start *****in at me....

Wind_Master
09-17-2005, 05:33 PM
You do realize, I've beat you at a game I don't play.

Yeah.
I use an Xbox controller on Zone so that I don't get used to Zone's controls.
I prefer to stick with Era.

An Xbox controller? That's some smart thinking.

diagram
09-17-2005, 08:09 PM
An Xbox controller? That's some smart thinking.
Yeah.
Instead of buying a controller for the PC, I just soder an Xbox controller to a USB cord.
If you ask me, I'd say it's better than any PC gamepad.

Works quite nicely on Zone.

diagram
09-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Diagram, when'd i say i was tryin to make you look stupid? i was correcting you, i don't like it when people say that they can beat me, when they can't, damn.
You weren't correcting me; I corrected you.

I did beat you -- You even made a thread about it.

VulcanP2P
09-17-2005, 08:37 PM
If you've got a spare XBOX around you could follow this tutorial.

I don't recomend doing this unless you have expirence in modding.

http://www.llamma.com/xbox/Mods/xbox_controller_to_pc_usb.htm

SayianOozaru
09-17-2005, 09:39 PM
You weren't correcting me; I corrected you.

I did beat you -- You even made a thread about it.

if that was you in the bike, u din kill me, lol, people started to try in team u, and so i backed off...i don't like teaming, or teamers, so i don't team :\ and you only got me to 56 hp :P (if that was u in the bike)

VulcanP2P
09-17-2005, 09:51 PM
if that was you in the bike, u din kill me, lol, people started to try in team u, and so i backed off...i don't like teaming, or teamers, so i don't team :\ and you only got me to 56 hp :P (if that was u in the bike)

It was him but he was not in the bike. He was walking normally. It was a GANI glitch.

Wind_Master
09-17-2005, 11:36 PM
Yeah.
Instead of buying a controller for the PC, I just soder an Xbox controller to a USB cord.
If you ask me, I'd say it's better than any PC gamepad.

Works quite nicely on Zone.

Thanks for the idea. I gotta try that someday

Lord Sephiroth
09-18-2005, 04:19 AM
SFTU, damn everyone tryin to ****in flame me, **** you all, damn, i said i don't like Era, i didn't like the way you had to go around without a gun in the begining, cause everytime i got on someone killed me. Lord Sephiroth, u act cool with me when i'm on zone wit u, but on the forums u act like a *****, ur 2 faced.Diagram, when'd i say i was tryin to make you look stupid? i was correcting you, i don't like it when people say that they can beat me, when they can't, damn.

All is fair in love and war.

Need a tissue? :rolleyes: