PDA

View Full Version : The Occupation of Zormite castle

Googi
09-09-2005, 06:22 AM
I have entered Zormite castle by air and will pretty much stay there (not always logged in, of course) until the staff come to a decision on Bel'la Olplyn. All Drow will be attacked on sight. I will leave the castle for the event tommorow and to fight Drow on Zormite Island and for any other major/RP events. But mostly, I'll be in Zormite castle. Getting back in won't be a problem since I have ample Zeppelin supplies and can always get more. Anybody is free to join me or just visit. Except, of course, Bel'la Olplyn members.

Zurkiba
09-09-2005, 06:50 AM
I'm just going to go ahead and clarify this so that we dont have Andy or Debaglio running on here going
WTF??!?!? LOLRP.

This isn't an IC event...

xAndrewx
09-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Where is the Zormite island?
I can't seem to find it...........

Zurkiba
09-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Where is the Zormite island?
I can't seem to find it...........
Topleft island...

You must be blind because all the land there belongs to Zormite (some to Bellasera and some to Dustari actually)... and the land is reconized as Zormite land.

But you invest too much into game mechanics Mr. 110% @ RP Team.

zim5354
09-09-2005, 03:42 PM
I have entered Zormite castle by air and will pretty much stay there (not always logged in, of course) until the staff come to a decision on Bel'la Olplyn. All Drow will be attacked on sight. I will leave the castle for the event tommorow and to fight Drow on Zormite Island and for any other major/RP events. But mostly, I'll be in Zormite castle. Getting back in won't be a problem since I have ample Zeppelin supplies and can always get more. Anybody is free to join me or just visit. Except, of course, Bel'la Olplyn members.

you do know in no way possiable this could be IC...I mean ok so your taking over a island wouldent all the other drow there outnumber you and like murder you ICly wouldent the castle be defended I mean if I saw a floating balloon coming over towards the castle i was defending I would start shooting arrows at it no questions asked I mean does G2K2 even think of these things?

xAndrewx
09-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Nah, it belongs to Bel'la O'. Where have you been? 2k1?

Googi
09-09-2005, 06:41 PM

Not 2K1. Zormite Island.

xAndrewx
09-09-2005, 06:43 PM
I can't find it! ;x
I only see Bel'la O' up there.

Googi
09-09-2005, 06:46 PM
I can't find it! ;x
I only see Bel'la O' up there.

See, now if you could read...

xAndrewx
09-09-2005, 06:47 PM
You speak of Zormite, I see Bel'la O' where you stated Zormite is supposed to be, why is that?

Splke
09-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Because you're a ***** who is using game mechanics to his every advantage. Game Mechanics ! = RP. No wonder the RP team fired you.

Googi
09-09-2005, 07:04 PM
You speak of Zormite, I see Bel'la O' where you stated Zormite is supposed to be, why is that?

I SAW THE SIGN, AND IT OPENED UP MY MIND I SAW THE SIGN.

Game Mechanics ! = RP.

Game mechanics do have an impact on RPing. Trying to seperate them entirely sets a very dangerous precedent. That's why we want a kingdom mode. So that game mechanics and RP can exist harmoniously.

Chris
09-09-2005, 08:21 PM
I SAW THE SIGN, AND IT OPENED UP MY MIND I SAW THE SIGN.
I was with you until you quoted that lame song. End yourself please? :frown:

xAndrewx
09-09-2005, 09:23 PM
Because you're a ***** who is using game mechanics to his every advantage. Game Mechanics ! = RP. No wonder the RP team fired you.
3 lies in one sentence. How low can you go??!

The sign lies!!

Luigi1
09-10-2005, 02:22 AM
3 lies in one sentence. How low can you go??!

The sign lies!!
3 > 1
Lies == 1
3 > Lies
Lies != 3
The one lie is that you were fired. You "resigned"... or so you say.

IC, the island belongs to Zormite because all the kingdoms invaded it successfully. But Kefkin started crying and filibustered and rubbed his boyfriend's, Etien's, nipple rings to make himself feel better.

xAndrewx
09-10-2005, 02:24 AM
Luigi, why was I 'fired'?
No, Zormite isn't anymore on GK. If you think a global guild is a kingdom, so be it. But the island belongs to Bel'la O'.

Luigi1
09-10-2005, 02:30 AM
Luigi, why was I 'fired'?
No, Zormite isn't anymore on GK. If you think a global guild is a kingdom, so be it. But the island belongs to Bel'la O'.
Not one, but TWO more examples of you not reading! To answer your question, you misread my statement. As for the other thing... well, just get your damned eyes checked.

Googi
09-10-2005, 02:44 AM
If you think a global guild is a kingdom

The Zormite Empire tag is local, not global.

xAndrewx
09-10-2005, 03:34 AM
Oh, I didn't know that, Googi.

Luigi, you called me a liar. Re-read what I said, and answer it.

Luigi1
09-10-2005, 03:57 AM
Luigi, you called me a liar. Re-read what I said, and answer it.
I believe I already did that in my previous post... too bad your illiteracy proves to be getting in the way of comprehending what anyone says.

Zurkiba
09-10-2005, 06:56 AM
you do know in no way possiable this could be IC...I mean ok so your taking over a island wouldent all the other drow there outnumber you and like murder you ICly wouldent the castle be defended I mean if I saw a floating balloon coming over towards the castle i was defending I would start shooting arrows at it no questions asked I mean does G2K2 even think of these things?
Read my post

LOLRP

Debaglio
09-10-2005, 08:08 AM
once again... nice try googi. if it didnt work for forest it wont work here.

ace of bass? yeesh. give me a break

Splke
09-10-2005, 08:12 AM
/golfclap

Googi has RP backing; you have your pierced nipples. I think Googi wins, sir.

Splke
09-10-2005, 08:14 AM
Game mechanics do have an impact on RPing. Trying to seperate them entirely sets a very dangerous precedent. That's why we want a kingdom mode. So that game mechanics and RP can exist harmoniously.

Game mechanics just interfere with the ability to properly RP on Graal Kingdoms, which is why things like glitching into castles and sitting on the throne =/= RP victory over a kingdom.

In this scenario, Andrew is manipulating the game mechanics to disrupt the RP, mainly by being a big douchebag full of Bella sympathy.

Kindof like how a mom sympathizes for her failure of a son, who manages an equally horrible server.

Oh I'm sorry, did that sting?

Debaglio
09-10-2005, 08:18 AM
Even if Bel'la was Zormite.. or Bellasaria.. you guys (zurk.. and googi) wont be satisfied until Kef and I are out of power..... get real

ps

stop bringin up my piercings... I have 9... shall I post some more pics?

Splke
09-10-2005, 08:20 AM
Even if Bel'la was Zormite.. or Bellasaria.. you guys (zurk.. and googi) wont be satisfied until Kef and I are out of power..... get real

Yes, that's your cue.

ps

If you want us to stop bringing them up, what would be the point of making more? And I'm sure it would be such a hassle to pose afew more times while Kefkin takes some more homoerotic pictures.. but whatever makes it easier to make fun of you.

Perhaps, you could wear a blue bandana, and front a Pistol so that we can rid ourselves of your ghetto "Crip" ass.

Debaglio
09-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Yes, that's your cue.

If you want us to stop bringing them up, what would be the point of making more? And I'm sure it would be such a hassle to pose afew more times while Kefkin takes some more homoerotic pictures.. but whatever makes it easier to make fun of you.

Perhaps, you could wear a blue bandana, and front a Pistol so that we can rid ourselves of your ghetto "Crip" ass.

If you knew anything.... Northside Blood nigha. Make fun of me.. please.

Let me drop on down to your level.

Your mom took the photos. She likes the snake. Peace

Butz
09-10-2005, 08:23 AM

ps

http://www2.canisius.edu/~mckernas/bobsaget6wg.jpg

Splke
09-10-2005, 08:25 AM
If you knew anything.... Northside Blood nigha. Make fun of me.. please.

Did you just call me a black mother ****er, as well as avoid the swear filter? Cool, where's the SuperMods when you need them.

Let me drop on down to your level.

Yes, because we all know Godmoding is what you do.

Your mom took the photos. She likes the snake. Peace

My mother doesn't like snakes, she likes miniatures.

Debaglio
09-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Did you just call me a black mother ****er, as well as avoid the swear filter? Cool, where's the SuperMods when you need them.

Yes, because we all know Godmoding is what you do.

My mother doesn't like snakes, she likes miniatures.

... your clueless..... one night I ran into some Cryps.... D-Bow tried to nock me out for taggin his wall. He gave me his best shot. Northside refers to me not you gonk.

Where is my supermod blanky... i wet my bed.

Shoulda seen her handling mine... she was going crazy.

no wonder why you guys are so retarted... bob saget... come on. shoulda had him hit your name up too....

Splke
09-10-2005, 08:38 AM
... your clueless

And you're fake.

Where is my supermod blanky... i wet my bed.

Did you check under your Logic train? Oh wait you lack that as well.

Shoulda seen her handling mine... she was going crazy.

We're talking about your miniature here, correct?

no wonder why you guys are so retarted... bob saget... come on. shoulda had him hit your name up too....

I happen to think being a rich, yet non-humourous has-been comedian is better then being anything you will ever be.

Debaglio
09-10-2005, 08:43 AM
And you're fake.

Did you check under your Logic train? Oh wait you lack that as well.

We're talking about your miniature here, correct?

I happen to think being a rich, yet non-humourous has-been comedian is better then being anything you will ever be.

neural networking... hmmm.. no logic....

and who are you?

Splke
09-10-2005, 08:47 AM
neural networking...

You have a neural network? That's quite incredible. Did they turn it onto acoustic mode? Or is this just your perfomance level.

hmmm.. no logic....

Yes, I previously suggested that.

and who are you?

My name is RP, LOL RP.

Debaglio
09-10-2005, 08:50 AM
You have a neural network? That's quite incredible. Did they turn it onto acoustic mode? Or is this just your perfomance level.

Yes, I previously suggested that.

My name is RP, LOL RP.

wtf are you talking about......

I guess I am flying on a different level than you boy. Im done with you. Nighty night.

Splke
09-10-2005, 08:58 AM
wtf are you talking about......

I'm quite unsure. I was just following your lead.

I guess I am flying on a different level than you boy. Im done with you. Nighty night.

Flying? You try to be original, and just look like a twat.

Next thing you'll be is a Juggalo, who worships The Great Malinko and think's Twiztid is some type of religious rap group.

Get over yourself, your nipples aren't that impressive, anyways.

Zurkiba
09-10-2005, 06:15 PM

That is kind of the entire premise. Seeing how we're trying to remove two bad leaders who dont know how to run a kingdom.

Googi
09-10-2005, 07:20 PM

Yeah, that must be why I offered to help you out to avoid you being executed by the Pirates. I'm mainly looking for three things.

1. The removal of Bel'la Olplyn.

2. The return of Zormite.

3. The return of the scammed items.

If all of those three things happened, and you and Kefkin were still leading Zormite, it would not be optimal, but it would be acceptable.

Googi
09-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Right, so there was some action today. I sign in and Andrew is in Bel'la Olplyn castle. We fight for great justice but neither of us kill the other. Vanima then shows up and starts helping out Andrew. It gets tough when she starts using Create Pool of Chaos but I pull through, eventually killing Andrew, but he comes back and the whole thing starts over again. Then Etien shows up but he just goes inside the castle. The fight between me and Andrew+Vanima moves outside the castle and we fight all over the island. Andrew manages to dig up one of my Zeppelin supply bury bags. We keep fighting and eventually Andrew tells me that Etien wants to have a meeting. I go to Zormite castle and Etien says such things as "Get off the island", and "Me and Kefkin have gold for two years" and generally not much of significance. Then he says that Kefkin has RC for 2K2 and that he talked to "Stephan" last night, and that they were "good with him". I tell him that the RC is for 2K2 Debug and that Stephan is Zero Hour, while Stefan is the manager of Graal. He then claims that the the RC is for 2K2 and that he talked to "the real MacCoy". Then we fought and I killed him.

xAndrewx
09-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Ya, was fun actually.

Googi
09-10-2005, 11:15 PM
Also, Etien dropped a Red Cross when I killed him. I was going to burn it but that would have been a little too KKK. So I sold it to a shop NPC and alched the money. I got from it.

Zero Hour
09-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Woa, where did this come from, left field?