PDA

View Full Version : Sayian's ****in pissed >:(

SayianOozaru
09-09-2005, 02:54 AM
!pissed!

ALRIGHT I'M ****IN TIRED OF THIS! i'm goin to b2, and i see a group(almost there whole team) of enimies coming towards me. Can we somehow fix this? i didn't pay $44 to get gangbanged, i could go to the movies werein blue and get that for free. We also need to fix the lag, i can't walk without freezein' in place, once again i din' pay $44 to get stuck in a lag all the time.!pissed!

sry if this pisses some of u off, but if ur goin to have to pay for a game every month/1/2 yr./yr. then there shouldn't be alot of lag...but we need to fix this problem, where the whole team gangs up on one person, and does it continuously.:\

Amagius
09-09-2005, 02:57 AM
!pissed!

ALRIGHT I'M ****IN TIRED OF THIS! i'm goin to b2, and i see a group(almost there whole team) of enimies coming towards me. Can we somehow fix this? i didn't pay $44 to get gangbanged, i could go to the movies werein blue and get that for free. We also need to fix the lag, i can't walk without freezein' in place, once again i din' pay $44 to get stuck in a lag all the time.!pissed!

sry if this pisses some of u off, but if ur goin to have to pay for a game every month/1/2 yr./yr. then there shouldn't be alot of lag...but we need to fix this problem, where the whole team gangs up on one person, and does it continuously.:\

Bloods terroritory. Always support the Crips, even if you have to take some people down.

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 03:02 AM
Hmmmm that's kinda hard to get rid of the people ganging up any ways maybe you. The lag I personally think might be from your computer, connection to internet I'm not sure

SayianOozaru
09-09-2005, 03:20 AM
i don't think so, i got broadban or w/e lemme check the kbs or w/e...43.8 kbs per sec? is that slow?? :(

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 03:21 AM
My mom says it's slow

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 03:34 AM
!pissed!

You cant fix teaming. Teaming is just another way for people to say I suck.

SayianOozaru
09-09-2005, 03:55 AM
well my internet is fast, pages load right away...it's just graal :(

bahamutstevetff
09-09-2005, 04:03 AM
i got karoo broadband whitch got a award for speed so lag aint much of a prob sept in alpha anf flamethrowing noobs

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 04:10 AM
well my internet is fast, pages load right away...it's just graal :(

Graal does lag alot.

Lord Sephiroth
09-09-2005, 04:10 AM
!pissed!

It's a WAR SERVER.
Last time I checked, and I may be wrong, but if you can avoid sacrifices in war (Sending out only one person to do everything), I think you do it. :rolleyes: am I wrong?

Y U CRYIN so a team jumped you, team, hm, team, something about that sounds wierd. If you're correct in assuming that only one person should be allowed to attack someone at any given time, whats the point in having a "team".

God just quit your *****ing jesus christ.

bahamutstevetff
09-09-2005, 04:23 AM
teamerz are very annoying but most ppl (me included prolly) team people subconciosly and when al ur mates die and its just u left u say u was teamed

ryohazuki90
09-09-2005, 04:32 AM
ok here it is once and for all my big secret! I HAVE NO LAG ON GRAAL WHATSOEVER! so if ive ever sparred you and blamed a loss on lag... I WAS LIEING!

oh and an off question someone may beable to answer..l whic is better playing wiht ur mouse ro with ur direction keys?

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 04:52 AM
ok here it is once and for all my big secret! I HAVE NO LAG ON GRAAL WHATSOEVER! so if ive ever sparred you and blamed a loss on lag... I WAS LIEING!

oh and an off question someone may beable to answer..l whic is better playing wiht ur mouse ro with ur direction keys?

The mouse is faster moving but is also harder to control. The keys are basic commands that are easy to move with and understand.

Mouse= 2/5
Keyboard= 5/5

go with key board

jkool666
09-09-2005, 05:09 AM
In my oppinion Mouse 5/5 keys 3/5. Go with mouse. And teamers who cares??? EVERYONE who has posted in this thread who plays zone has teamed on others before. Just think of it as more people to kill. :)

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 05:21 AM
In my oppinion Mouse 5/5 keys 3/5. Go with mouse. And teamers who cares??? EVERYONE who has posted in this thread who plays zone has teamed on others before. Just think of it as more people to kill. :)

I only team because people team me.

SayianOozaru
09-09-2005, 06:15 AM
i acutally try to stop teamin...if i'm fightin someone and some noob runs up on the guy i'm fighting i'll back off...i hate it....it's not a fair fight...but w/e u noobs wanna team then keep it up >:( i'll just have to pwn u twice as much :P (i think htey teamed me cause i was pwnin em' lol, i had like 34:3 :P)

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 05:42 PM
Yeah shadox says you could never do that good

Bl0nkt
09-09-2005, 09:49 PM
It's stupid to suggest making less lag. It's not like he has a button in the server room that says "Lag on/off". It CAN'T be prevented.

I suggest defragmenting.

jkool666
09-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Lol I laughed at that comment Blonkt hehe a less lag button *****.

Splke
09-09-2005, 10:16 PM
This is a new low for the forums... this is like people complaining about losing to Rogues in pvp on WoW.

Get a better video card, learn to overclock, and fix your modem. It's not "42.61" kbps, it's either dial-up, ISDN, 128mb, 256, 512, T1/T3/T5. If you feel you're lagging, try another server. It could be that Zone just has alot of useless **** clogging up your client, making you lag.

If all else fails, make a fat32 partition, and throw the useless things from your Graal folder into it. PMs/Profile/Certain folders I'm too lazy to look up.

If all else fails [again], here's a river, here's a bridge. Shut the **** up and get over it.

Bl0nkt
09-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Woah. Tough guy.

SayianOozaru
09-09-2005, 11:50 PM
i'll pwn him even wit my lag bish, and i think it was just the amount(50) people on zone, cause when i got on and only 30 people were on i din' lag...

Wind_Master
09-10-2005, 02:46 AM
It's stupid to suggest making less lag. It's not like he has a button in the server room that says "Lag on/off". It CAN'T be prevented.

I suggest defragmenting.

LOL! That would be cool though.

bahamutstevetff
09-10-2005, 05:05 AM
i got one of teh fastest internets in the world, so lags barely a prob for me,hahahaha.

Wind_Master
09-10-2005, 05:52 AM
i got one of teh fastest internets in the world, so lags barely a prob for me,hahahaha.

Noone really cares. Not everyone has money like you where they can just buy the best internet.

bahamutstevetff
09-10-2005, 06:08 AM
i aint got lots of money actually, im poor, i cant even afford printer or scanner, karoo is just cheap

Wind_Master
09-10-2005, 06:10 AM
i aint got lots of money actually, im poor, i cant even afford printer or scanner, karoo is just cheap

Its cheap and one of the best?

Trust me your not poor if you have p2p and a computer. Poor is only having money for food and cloths.

Splke
09-10-2005, 07:06 AM
Its cheap and one of the best?

Trust me your not poor if you have p2p and a computer. Poor is only having money for food and cloths.

Not in this day and age, no.

bahamutstevetff
09-10-2005, 07:15 AM
ok i just scrimp and scrape, i had 2 pay for my own p2p and karoo is just pretty cheap for broadband

someonesomewhere
09-10-2005, 09:04 AM
You want people to not team you...
Let me think. What happens when you go into a portal in Iricia?
"Joined Team Sweep_Fleet" or "Joined Team Storm_Riders"
And you want Graal to not lag? Listen to SpIke and do what he says, or gut your computer, install more RAM, a new video card, whatever you need to do to make Graal run faster,
Don't complain about Graal lagging on the forums.

Crono
09-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Sayien stop being a retard.

OH NOES PEOPLE ARE STICKING IN GROUPS LOOK AT ME CRY ;-;

suck it up and shut up. seriously, just because you're elite doesn't mean that you can own people even when they're in large groups. When you see that B2 has so many people then dont go.

SayianOozaru
09-10-2005, 10:35 AM
i tried runnin lol, they get in bikes, so i run towards there base...and bang i'm gettin gang banged hella, but i have managed(if i had no lag) to beat em' off...but the slightest lag at that point leads to ur death, and **** *****, when'd i cry? >:(

Bl0nkt
09-10-2005, 04:42 PM
You want people to not team you...
Let me think. What happens when you go into a portal in Iricia?
"Joined Team Sweep_Fleet" or "Joined Team Storm_Riders"
And you want Graal to not lag? Listen to SpIke and do what he says, or gut your computer, install more RAM, a new video card, whatever you need to do to make Graal run faster,
Don't complain about Graal lagging on the forums.
Video cards aren't a necessity on graal. My old Hewlet Packard with integrated graphics ran perfect with Adelphia cable connection.

Luigi203
09-10-2005, 07:12 PM
!pissed! ALRIGHT I'M ****IN TIRED OF THIS!

Somebody get this guy a whaamburger and some french cries.

Wind_Master
09-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Somebody get this guy a whaamburger and some french cries.

Stop flameing him to hell.

Bl0nkt
09-10-2005, 09:47 PM
Would you like some cheese with that whine? :D

SayianOozaru
09-11-2005, 12:16 AM
that luigi guy's mad cause i pwn him :) same with all these other bishes, i only lag a little on iraica now, i had to reinstall graal...

Bl0nkt
09-11-2005, 12:47 AM
that luigi guy's mad cause i pwn him :) same with all these other bishes, i only lag a little on iraica now, i had to reinstall graal...
You'll never get it, will you? :[

Darlene159
09-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Ok, I am getting really tired of seeing these flame threads....So you are really good on Zone, that's great, I am happy for you, but stop acting like you are better than everyone else, and flaming others because you are good at something...No more threads like this. Every Zone thread turns out like this, doesn't even matter what the subject is. Some of you are going to start getting temp banned if it doesn't stop =/

closed