PDA

View Full Version : Just for Stefan

Huwajux
09-07-2005, 09:25 PM
Close this thread after it is sorted out. I've been getting harrassed lately by Stoned4life. No matter how much I ignore him he insults me still. His worst offence is dressing ugly and calling himself my mum. :\
I'm using this because the private pm feature here doesn't support attachments. (I think.) Here he is.

Lance
09-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Forum PM

+

imageshack.us

=

Compliance with the rules!

stoned4life
09-07-2005, 09:35 PM
dark man u have to chill ^^

Huwajux
09-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Forum PM

+

imageshack.us

=

Compliance with the rules!
Huh?
dark man u have to chill ^^
You say that yet everytime I ask you not to speak to me, so that we don't begin to argue, yet you continue to insult me. You say I have to chill yet I was calm when you argued with me while you shouted at me saying "****ING NERD" "your mum is that fat ***** in ur house". :\

stoned4life
09-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Huh?

You say that yet everytime I ask you not to speak to me, so that we don't begin to argue, yet you continue to insult me. You say I have to chill yet I was calm when you argued with me while you shouted at me saying "****ING NERD" "your mum is that fat ***** in ur house". :\
LOL ^^ man i admit to my nick lol (JOKE) no need to cry........ lol but that other stuff is a load of bull man .......

Huwajux
09-07-2005, 09:43 PM
LOL ^^ man i admit to my nick lol (JOKE) no need to cry........ lol but that other stuff is a load of bull man .......
I am not crying just stating what harrassment I have received from you. If the other stuff is a load of crap why did you persist in calling me such names continuosly. You have a different attitude when you are shown out in the open.

stoned4life
09-07-2005, 09:44 PM
I am not crying just stating what harrassment I have received from you. If the other stuff is a load of crap why did you persist in calling me such names continuosly. You have a different attitude when you are shown out in the open.
lol dark man this lieing iznt going to work man so leave it out :asleep:

Huwajux
09-07-2005, 09:46 PM
lol dark man this lieing iznt going to work man so leave it out :asleep:
I am the one lying? I have proof. There were many witnesses of you harrassing me. Have to go now.

stoned4life
09-07-2005, 09:48 PM
I am the one lying? I have proof. There were many witnesses of you harrassing me.
ok please show the proof .... and we do have alot of witnisses cuz the arguing between (BOTH) of us went on for ages .... n dark dont say u just sat back :asleep:

bahamutstevetff
09-07-2005, 10:35 PM
u 2 should kiss and make up xD

Bl0nkt
09-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Huwajux = Right
Stoned4Life = Wrong

Stoned4Life is trying to rule himself not guilty because now a vast amount of people know. He's trying his best so someone like Stefan doesn't see and/or doesn't believe it.

Better luck next time. You lose.

Curt1zzle
09-07-2005, 11:56 PM
OOHhhhh snap he called ur mom fatttt! (and not with a "ph"!!!!!!)

SayianOozaru
09-08-2005, 12:03 AM
xD @ curtizzle :P

Lance
09-08-2005, 01:32 AM
Huh?

These types of threads aren't allowed. See the forum rules.

Also, I linked you to a nifty place to upload screenshots to for use in a forum PM (the proper way to report such things).

Wind_Master
09-08-2005, 03:04 AM
Huh?

Dont worry. I dont know why you have to chill. You havent done anything wrong yet so just ignore him.

anubis_wing
09-08-2005, 03:07 AM
OK stop guys there's no point in arguing yer both respected players and there's no point in fighting

Darlene159
09-08-2005, 03:50 AM
Ugh, as Lance said, these kinds of threads are not allowed.
Use Lance's suggestion with the forum PM and imageshack
closed