PDA

View Full Version : Stefan: Take note!

Huwajux
09-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Here is a list of things that I think should either be harshly edited or completely wiped from Zone.

1. Handgun, this should be harshly edited or deleted. You will find the reasons for this in another thread.

2. Bike laming, this should be completely wiped from Zone. There is no need for this function to be "added" to the hover bike vehicle. The bikes are used for modes of faster transportation, not an extra energy tank to keep you going. Fighting on vehicles will be introduced when the "Zone tanks" arrive.

3. Tazebombs, I'm sorry to say but this I personaly feel was added to Zone 'for the sake of it'. Stefan I know people are pressurizing you for more weapons but do not take notice of them. To make Zone a truly flawless server put full thought into what you imbody into the game.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, Stefan, please reply A.S.A.P. ^^

diagram
09-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Overview:1. Handgun, this should be harshly edited or deleted.
If this is referring to Apprices, I agree.
2. Bike laming, this should be completely wiped from Zone.
I disagree. This is easily evaded.
3. Tazebombs, I'm sorry to say but this I personaly feel was added to Zone 'for the sake of it'. Stefan I know people are pressurizing you for more weapons but do not take notice of them. To make Zone a truly flawless server put full thought into what you imbody into the game.
I cannot comment on this since I've never encountered 'Tazebombs' and you left no hint as to what's wrong with them.

Crono
09-06-2005, 08:36 PM
Define bike laming.

diagram
09-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Define bike laming.
tr.v. bike·lamed, bike·lam·ing, bike·lames
Hopping onto and accelerating a bike, then pressing the 'D' key twice; Enabling one to shoot while the bike proceeds with the momentum the acceleration allows.
The bike takes damage instead of the individual riding(and shooting from) it.

anubis_wing
09-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Bike laming is when someone stands up on the bike (by pressing D) and often using weapons already hated by the public to shoot at others, the bike basicly gives the player extra speed, and an added 80 hp. people dont like bike lamers, mostly because once the bike is nearing death, the lamer runs away and gets a new bike, making it nearly impossible to fully finish someone off

Crono
09-06-2005, 08:58 PM
It's not lame imo. They're quite easy to kill.

Huwajux
09-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Overview:

I cannot comment on this since I've never encountered 'Tazebombs' and you left no hint as to what's wrong with them.
The thing that is wrong with 'Tazebombs' is once damaged by one, the user can then throw more, trapping you in the process as you are unable to move when hurt.

Bike laming is not easily evaded. If you are being teamed by several people, some of who "Bike Lame", it makes evading shots harder. I usually focus my fire on the "Bike lamers", yet it is no use as they run to gain another bike, like Anubis said.

Wind_Master
09-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Overview:

Appirces arent cheap. And Bike lameing isnt cheap? Problly cause you're one of the newbs who uses it.

diagram
09-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Appirces arent cheap. And Bike lameing isnt cheap? Problly cause you're one of the newbs who uses it.
I don't play Zone.
I grew accustomed to Era's style of PKing before Zone was but an idea in Dell's head.
I dislike 8-direction shooting, fast bullets, and slow movement.

That'll be the day when I'm minored by a guy named "Wind_Master".

Skyld
09-06-2005, 10:35 PM
1. Handgun, this should be harshly edited or deleted. You will find the reasons for this in another thread.
Post. A. Damn. Link.

Bl0nkt
09-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Meph can pwnz0r you with four direction shooting alone. :frown:

SayianOozaru
09-06-2005, 11:46 PM
i can stand bike lamers when there not using grenades, or a chaingun, or br, or some over powered weapon like that, otherwise there pretty easy to kill. And the handgun needs to either be edited, or make it to where u have to buy it, it does 2 much damage(kills me in like 2 or 3 shots)

*edit

btw i finished the tank :P so now they just need to be added, then we'll be able to fight with vechiles :P

Bl0nkt
09-07-2005, 12:30 AM
I'll gani it.

jkool666
09-07-2005, 12:41 AM
8 shooting, fast bullets, and slow movement.
Errm 4, slow moving bullets. (Like you said you don't play zone so I think I know more about bullet speed ;))

someonesomewhere
09-07-2005, 01:06 AM
Slow bullets? Please, the bullets on Era were slower than the ones on Zone. Perhaps "Faster" would have been better, but the Pulsar guns shoot very fast.

diagram
09-07-2005, 01:28 AM
Errm 4, slow moving bullets. (Like you said you don't play zone so I think I know more about bullet speed ;))
I don't see where you're trying to correct me.

You said the number '4'. The only spot I see where numbers come into play would be bullet directions; and there's eight directions in which you can shoot on Zone.

As far as 'slow-moving bullets', I was comparing it to Era's(default) bullet speed.
Compared to Era, Zone bullets are fast.
As a matter of fact, Stefan tried to put Zone's bullet system on Era at one point in time; It failed miserably.

Apologies if I misunderstood what you were trying to say.
You weren't very descriptive.

Wind_Master
09-07-2005, 02:53 AM
Meph can pwnz0r you with four direction shooting alone. :frown:

In Zone? Rofl. Theirs few people who can beat me even when im at my weakest.

SayianOozaru
09-07-2005, 03:59 AM
i beat u at ur weakest...once xD

jkool666
09-07-2005, 04:33 AM
(To lazy to quote) Its for Diagram.
Sorry I must have misunderstood your post before. Lol I thought u ment somthing different but yes I agree with what your saying now that I understand it.

Wind_Master
09-07-2005, 04:34 AM
i beat u at ur weakest...once xD

Ya once. But im saying very few can even when im at my weakest.

And lets say every1 on zone is at their best i think that storm is the only 1 who has a chance at taking me. Wait i dont think i know. Sry for being ****y. Its just 1 of those days

anubis_wing
09-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Ya once. But im saying very few can even when im at my weakest.

And lets say every1 on zone is at their best i think that storm is the only 1 who has a chance at taking me. Wait i dont think i know. Sry for being ****y. Its just 1 of those days
Read my signature those are the 2 ppl who could beat you at your best man!

diagram
09-08-2005, 12:11 AM
In Zone? Rofl. Theirs few people who can beat me even when im at my weakest.
Note, he said '4 directions'.

If it makes you feel good that you can 'beat' me at a game I don't play, more power to you, Potsie.

Wind_Master
09-08-2005, 02:59 AM
Read my signature those are the 2 ppl who could beat you at your best man!

Like i said at my best. storm yes. Ace hell no. Im not taking nething away from ace but when i was at my best i didnt try against ne but storm and i still beat every1 (including ace)

anubis_wing
09-08-2005, 03:10 AM
PFFFFT yeah right jin ace kicks ass he's the only one who has beaten storm since he got back

Wind_Master
09-08-2005, 03:16 AM
PFFFFT yeah right jin ace kicks ass he's the only one who has beaten storm since he got back

You never seen me fight at my best. Storm is the only one who really has and even when he has it really wasnt my best. Ace is a very talented player. But trust me He's no where near how good i was. I usually get Ace down to 40 hp. Thats at my worst. Im not taking away anything from Ace cause hes a good friend and is very talented. But he needs to step it up before he can beat me at my best.

Wind_Master
09-08-2005, 03:30 AM
Sorry for double posting but anubis we should just stop flameing eachother to death now.

You know as well as I do that the best zone players are all good at different things. When I was at my best I was impossible to hit cause I dodged so well. When Ace was the best he had excellent shooting and trapped his enemies. When storm was the best, Well we could just call him the God of zone. When FireBoX was the best if you vsed him for more than 30 seconds he was unbeatable, the longer you fought him the better he got. When muroku was the best he used his wits. When touya was the best, he was just so quick moving that you would die in seconds. Their are alot more but you know where im going with this.

anubis_wing
09-08-2005, 03:45 AM
Yeah well I wasn't around when most of these people were the best but I also heard from Shadox that FireBox was insanly ****y and that he has beaten every one in zone at least once so wouldn't he be considered one of the best?

Wind_Master
09-08-2005, 03:54 AM
Yeah well I wasn't around when most of these people were the best but I also heard from Shadox that FireBox was insanly ****y and that he has beaten every one in zone at least once so wouldn't he be considered one of the best?

FIREBOX WAS ****Y???? LMAO!!!! He is the least ****y person ever and the nicest person you will ever meet. Hes a legend for sure.

And who ever says FireBoX is ****y should be shot.

anubis_wing
09-08-2005, 03:56 AM
Well shadox said that firebox said that he was the best and he could probably beat Storm

Wind_Master
09-08-2005, 04:14 AM
Well shadox said that firebox said that he was the best and he could probably beat Storm

Thats wrong. Cause when I said to FireBoX " Whos the best " He said Storm and when i said Cant you beat him? He said No storm is amazing.

How is that ****y?

And You problly Got FireBoX Mixed up with ThundaBoX

anubis_wing
09-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Well I don't know who they are so ask shadox

Huwajux
09-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Storm is super, super, super, super, super, super rusty. By the way stop talking about crap.

Darlene159
09-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Wow, stop turning every Zone thread into a battlefield of who is the best on Zone...it is really getting annoying =/

Crono
09-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Wow, stop turning every Zone thread into a battlefield of who is the best on Zone...it is really getting annoying =/

The people who mainly post here are "elites" from zone who are actually idiots and act like everybody knows them. They come here and expect everyone to treate them with respect eben dou dey tawlk liek dis LOLOL n we r so pwnage wow i pwn u w/ aprices LOLOL U LAMER

Just saying the truth :/

ryohazuki90
09-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Handgun = GET RID OF IT!
bike laming= agreed i hate it
tazbombs= these r for nubs who dont know how to play i find them very fstrating.

Huwajux
09-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Could Stefan PLEASE take note of this. Have you wondered WHY there is a trial #1 on handgun? It's because trials use it as it is the only weapon they can win with. Bike laming and using a handgun combined just makes me want to quit the game all together. The WORST is when you got bikers shooting g18's and handguns AND tazebombs at you.
Thanks to these "Mistakes" in the game, I'm going to go play maplestory instead.

bahamutstevetff
09-08-2005, 08:44 PM
i think u shouldnt be able 2 shoot of a bike since bikes r a mode of transport, not armour

jkool666
09-08-2005, 09:58 PM
Or idea... Afew idea's... First Jin and Anubis shut up I've been around longer then both you and you both don't know THAT much bout back when Hayashi was first started (In short don't argue about the past).
As for bikes maybe make it when you are in them and you hit d, you lose hp not the bike but you don't lose hp when you are just driving.

bahamutstevetff
09-08-2005, 11:02 PM
yea when u press d u lose hp instead then no1 would bike lame cos theres no point :D

diagram
09-09-2005, 12:17 AM
After reading this little argument between "Wind_Master" and "anubis_wing", I've concluded that Zone is a server full of cheap imitations of Misfit.

Arrogant, pompous, egotistical twits.

The people who mainly post here are "elites" from zone who are actually idiots and act like everybody knows them. They come here and expect everyone to treate them with respect eben dou dey tawlk liek dis LOLOL n we r so pwnage wow i pwn u w/ aprices LOLOL U LAMER

Hey, you're right!

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 12:28 AM
misfit? whos that????? Oh and im not arrogant don't know what ego tistical and pompus are.....

Skyld
09-09-2005, 12:28 AM

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Admins
09-09-2005, 01:38 AM
I can make the handgun a little bit weaker. The tazebomb is good against bikes. The bike riding feature could be used on the new guild wars map may be, it is true that on smaller maps it doesn't make so much sense.

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 02:24 AM
I can make the handgun a little bit weaker. The tazebomb is good against bikes. The bike riding feature could be used on the new guild wars map may be, it is true that on smaller maps it doesn't make so much sense.

I have one more thing. What about Bluerifel? Can you please lower the damage on that by like 3 points?

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 03:04 AM
Ummmmmmmmm Jin alot of people won't really like that idea, like shadox then he'll go on zone and beat you because he says he's the best Blue Rifler in Zone

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 03:12 AM
Ummmmmmmmm Jin alot of people won't really like that idea, like shadox then he'll go on zone and beat you because he says he's the best Blue Rifler in Zone

He vsed me with bluerifel. He did 20.

So dont say he will beat me.

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 03:13 AM
I'm not saying he could beat you he is......... I know I could do barely any thing to alot of peoples.....well I try

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 03:31 AM
I'm not saying he could beat you he is......... I know I could do barely any thing to alot of peoples.....well I try

Bottom line, Bluerifel is cheap.

bahamutstevetff
09-09-2005, 04:19 AM
i couldnt care less about bluerifle cos its easy 2 own with apps or reapers

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 04:44 AM
i couldnt care less about bluerifle cos its easy 2 own with apps or reapers

You would if good people started using it.

bahamutstevetff
09-09-2005, 04:45 AM
not really, i could own shadox and jo usin BR with apps ,maybe not reapers, but i dun tend 2 fight them so im not bothered

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 04:52 AM
not really, i could own shadox and jo usin BR with apps ,maybe not reapers, but i dun tend 2 fight them so im not bothered

Their easy though.

bahamutstevetff
09-09-2005, 04:55 AM
yer u can never be truly great if ur best is strafe

jkool666
09-09-2005, 05:15 AM
Jo and Shadox arn't *easy* with bluerifle... I dare ANYONE in this thread to Bluerifle spar Jo or Shadox... They are obviously number 1 and 2 with bluerifle so no one should call them *easy* since no one here would beat them with BR

Wind_Master
09-09-2005, 05:24 AM
Jo and Shadox arn't *easy* with bluerifle... I dare ANYONE in this thread to Bluerifle spar Jo or Shadox... They are obviously number 1 and 2 with bluerifle so no one should call them *easy* since no one here would beat them with BR

Sry I refuse to use newb weapons. But I will call them easy.

bahamutstevetff
09-09-2005, 06:30 AM
ive never spared the br-br so i wont comment. but apps-br i will proberly pwn

anubis_wing
09-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Yeah shadox says that he could beat you all br-br becuase he says he can beat jo with br

jkool666
09-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Sry I refuse to use newb weapons. But I will call them easy.
You can't call them easy if you can't beat them with a bluerifle and hey I can't either and like I said I'm confident no one could.

Wind_Master
09-10-2005, 02:40 AM
You can't call them easy if you can't beat them with a bluerifle and hey I can't either and like I said I'm confident no one could.

THEIR EASY FOR THE LAST TIME.

anubis_wing
09-10-2005, 03:25 AM
Jin's got skill so as far as I know he probably could win

Bl0nkt
09-10-2005, 03:48 AM
It isn't the moderator's job to have opinions. You lose. :[

Wind_Master
09-10-2005, 04:16 AM
It isn't the moderator's job to have opinions. You lose. :[

YA! You tell her Bl0nkt :D. THATS MY BOY!

Bl0nkt
09-10-2005, 04:20 AM
YA! You tell her Bl0nkt :D. THATS MY BOY!
I'm with her on what she said. :[

jkool666
09-10-2005, 05:47 AM
Jo and Shadox arn't *easy* BRvsBR. If you want to prove me wrong go spar either of them BRvsBR. Then I will take back what I said.

Wind_Master
09-10-2005, 05:53 AM
Jo and Shadox arn't *easy* BRvsBR. If you want to prove me wrong go spar either of them BRvsBR. Then I will take back what I said.

I dont really wanna waste time.

Bl0nkt really lol? Im so stupid :frown:

Huwajux
09-11-2005, 09:23 AM
This thread started off pretty well. First it was some critisizm and then some good replies. Yet, all it has formed into is a test of skill between players. E.g "Jo and Shadox are easy! their easy ok? and they r cheap with bluerifel. their so easy and cheap im using the wrong tense of their and im spelling bluerifel wrong."
This doesn't go for just Jin, seeing as his grammar has improved dramatically.

Raeiphon
09-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Oh god, get over yourself.

Handguns dont really need skill to use, but countering does, and its rather a challenge to actually counter it without getting hit. Stop whining about things, take them well and avoid them in the future. And you can counter anything with pipebombs, so always carry some.

Bike laming isnt really that bad. Most weapons take out the bike pretty fast, and you lose 30hp when it explodes anyway.

But for the love of god, dont come to the forums whining about some weapon that's overpowered, so to speak, because simply you cant understand it. You've copied the technique and you still arent a killing machine. You know why? You copied the technique. Develop your own, it takes time and effort.

Huwajux
09-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Oh god, get over yourself.

Handguns dont really need skill to use, but countering does, and its rather a challenge to actually counter it without getting hit. Stop whining about things, take them well and avoid them in the future. And you can counter anything with pipebombs, so always carry some.

Bike laming isnt really that bad. Most weapons take out the bike pretty fast, and you lose 30hp when it explodes anyway.

But for the love of god, dont come to the forums whining about some weapon that's overpowered, so to speak, because simply you cant understand it. You've copied the technique and you still arent a killing machine. You know why? You copied the technique. Develop your own, it takes time and effort.
Handguns obiviously don't need skill to use, countering 1 is fair enough but when multiple enemys come along with it, it's kind of hard. Using pipebombs WILL help but only if you can actually get them out before someone with a handgun kills you.

Bike laming is terrible. I agree flamethrowers and such take them out fast, yet what if there are again multiple targets? When a bike explodes it takes around 3hp off rather than your 30hp.

Unbalanced weapons are something that destroys a shooting game such as Zone.

Akoalin
09-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Things on Zone that piss me off:
Ap Pirces (when used properly are the cheapest weapon in the game...)
G18 (you can't move x.x)
Enhanced Pulsar
Blue Rifle
Anubis spawn raping with Mortar.
Anubis and other noobs bike laming.
Plasmasabre bunkers

anubis_wing
09-11-2005, 04:32 PM
G18 (you can't move x.x)
Enhanced Pulsar
Blue Rifle
Plasmasabre bunkers
Dude that's just uncalled for man!

bahamutstevetff
09-11-2005, 08:26 PM
ive never known anubis 2 bike lame or spawn lame......

anubis_wing
09-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Well spawn but never bike lame

Wind_Master
09-11-2005, 10:40 PM
G18 (you can't move x.x)
Enhanced Pulsar
Blue Rifle
Plasmasabre bunkers

I agree with all of them except appirces. Not because I use them because I actually havent used them in a long time.