PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Legion Online is hireing!

nightslayer317
09-02-2005, 03:03 AM
Hey, our server has been up since April. We have lots of levels, npcs, a couple events, and a good working staff team. We are looking to expand the team. If you are decent at Leveling, Scripting, or creating GFX then please email me at [email protected] with a few samples of your work. Currently we are working on our gmap which is going real well. Come check it out!

Matt
09-02-2005, 04:17 AM
Any screenshots?

nightslayer317
09-03-2005, 02:28 AM
Yeah here are a few.....

First one is the entrance to a town called Snow Bound

The second is the bridge leading to CGU's Castle

The 3rd one is Snow Bound Village

The 4th is our NPC/Prize shop

jacob_bald6225
09-03-2005, 04:26 AM
Yeah here are a few.....

First one is the entrance to a town called Snow Bound

The second is the bridge leading to CGU's Castle

The 3rd one is Snow Bound Village

The 4th is our NPC/Prize shop

Yah.... the first two are horrid, the third is mediocre and the last is plain with ugly GFX :(

AlaricoMontario
09-03-2005, 05:31 AM
i like em... it looks very..w ell.. cool.. and looks likea lot of work was put into it.

And jacob, until you can make better graphics and make a difference, do shut the hell up and quit being critical until you can grow enough of a brain to make wise decisions ;)

jacob_bald6225
09-03-2005, 06:49 PM
i like em... it looks very..w ell.. cool.. and looks likea lot of work was put into it.

And jacob, until you can make better graphics and make a difference, do shut the hell up and quit being critical until you can grow enough of a brain to make wise decisions ;)
The trampoline graphic wasnt too bad but I've circle what I dont like.

nightslayer317
09-04-2005, 02:34 AM
The trampoline graphic wasnt too bad but I've circle what I dont like.

o no does this mean you won't be playing the server *****. Don't worry kid a lot of other people love our levels, npcs, and gfx so your little baby comments do not phase me or my team. BTW thanx for putting a circle around my player you made me stand out and realize how 1337 i look *****.