PDA

View Full Version : this 1 is for the official website

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 08:50 PM
well, i havent been around long so i dunno all the old legends but u all seem 2 respect em, so i was thinking about a sortve tribute-shrine for all the ppl that u all loved like fire box and stormys and jin and ace etc. just an idea xD

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 10:13 PM
well, i havent been around long so i dunno all the old legends but u all seem 2 respect em, so i was thinking about a sortve tribute-shrine for all the ppl that u all loved like fire box and stormys and jin and ace etc. just an idea xD

lol could defiently work...i could also put this on my website if Stefan doesnt approve of it

bahamutstevetff
08-31-2005, 10:19 PM
lol thanx, i wonder if id get there, no thats silly :P .

SayianOozaru
08-31-2005, 11:50 PM
stormys and ace are on vacation,....or that's what i heard...

someonesomewhere
09-01-2005, 12:12 AM
Not to flame this idea out of the sky, but:
How does this idea help to improve Zone? This should go on your own website, not Zone's official website, because in your opinion, and not necessarily (Spelled right?) everyone's, they/he/she is/are a legend(s).
The idea itself isn't a bad one, but you should put it on your own website, and not try to get it on Zone's official one.

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 02:50 AM
stormys and ace are on vacation,....or that's what i heard...

i doubt that lol...no way has stormy been on vacation for a month

bahamutstevetff
09-01-2005, 06:51 AM
i just think the ppl who every1 loved on zonew would like 2 be remmbered esier, i was thinkin, theres 2 little help things, change one help thing and show all the legends

MasterNuke
09-01-2005, 08:02 AM
I think it is a bad idea. I would explain it, but it would easily be seen as some nasty flaming.

Huwajux
09-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Not to flame this idea out of the sky, but:
How does this idea help to improve Zone? This should go on your own website, not Zone's official website, because in your opinion, and not necessarily (Spelled right?) everyone's, they/he/she is/are a legend(s).
The idea itself isn't a bad one, but you should put it on your own website, and not try to get it on Zone's official one.
One colour for 2 socks! (Thats the spelling answer :p)

someonesomewhere
09-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Um.
Does that mean 1 "c" and 2 "s"?

jkool666
09-01-2005, 06:50 PM
No way don't respect other older players. Many people have different oppinions on whos a legend (when I log on I hit f7 and see about 10 people with Legendary in their name). Also many people have different oppinions on how they are legends. Don't do it bad idea and lots of flaming will come of it.

Huwajux
09-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Um.
Does that mean 1 "c" and 2 "s"?
Yep.
No way don't respect other older players. Many people have different oppinions on whos a legend (when I log on I hit f7 and see about 10 people with Legendary in their name). Also many people have different oppinions on how they are legends. Don't do it bad idea and lots of flaming will come of it.
Yes. I see some guys who I've never heard of wearing that tag.

bahamutstevetff
09-01-2005, 07:34 PM
yer well, we could vote

jkool666
09-01-2005, 08:05 PM
No voteing won't work as I've said before Zone is all about popularity and voteing will only meen whoever has the most friends is number 1.

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 08:31 PM

True.Because right now if i were to say im 1 of the best ever,people would b like yeah right.When every1 who knows me knows its true.Oh well.....

Akoalin
09-01-2005, 11:24 PM
I definetly wasn't legendary... because I SUCK now... Legends are old skool, eh? I was the first person to stay on top of the Experience high score for over a week (I actually did for probally a month or two... until Siwin started playing and kicked my [email protected]# overnight... I'm somewhat proud of that. I would agree that we could do a voting thing... but then again, Zone isn't a democracy.

Wind_Master
09-02-2005, 02:40 AM
I definetly wasn't legendary... because I SUCK now... Legends are old skool, eh? I was the first person to stay on top of the Experience high score for over a week (I actually did for probally a month or two... until Siwin started playing and kicked my [email protected]# overnight... I'm somewhat proud of that. I would agree that we could do a voting thing... but then again, Zone isn't a democracy.

Wel..like jesse said...this is a popularity contest...all my friends say im soo good cause they know its true.Stormy said i was the best (bside him he said).SO if we have a voting contest ppl like lance will be like "jin isnt good"

Lance
09-02-2005, 02:42 AM
Wel..like jesse said...this is a popularity contest...all my friends say im soo good cause they know its true.Stormy said i was the best (bside him he said).SO if we have a voting contest ppl like lance will be like "jin isnt good"

Excuse me, but I do not know (or particularly care) about your skill on Zone, so I would not make any such comments.

Wind_Master
09-02-2005, 02:44 AM
Excuse me, but I do not know (or particularly care) about your skill on Zone, so I would not make any such comments.

umm im syaing if we have a voting thing of who is legends ppl wouldnt vote for ppl they dont like....god im lucky you didnt have a gun...i would of just tooken a bullet in the head

Dach
09-02-2005, 03:05 AM
umm im syaing if we have a voting thing of who is legends ppl wouldnt vote for ppl they dont like....god im lucky you didnt have a gun...i would of just tooken a bullet in the head
Could you please, um, attempt to be coherent?
Thank you.

jkool666
09-02-2005, 03:50 AM
You can't say who lance would vote for when he didn't vote...
And to end this voting=BS. If we want to have a popularity contest we can all go get dressed up and meet in a dance club in UN.

someonesomewhere
09-02-2005, 04:49 AM
Anything that is altered from the origial post should be changed.

And this has nothing to do with how Zone can be improved. A legend, as a rough definition, would be someone who has achieved great things and is respected as a good person by many people and is remembered by them.

bahamutstevetff
09-02-2005, 06:22 AM
oh fine so its sorted, we dont want this idea, close this thread please

Wind_Master
09-03-2005, 03:22 AM
Anything that is altered from the origial post should be changed.

And this has nothing to do with how Zone can be improved. A legend, as a rough definition, would be someone who has achieved great things and is respected as a good person by many people and is remembered by them.

Thats fits FireBoX and Storm pefectly.

someonesomewhere
09-03-2005, 06:54 PM
But not everyone knows who they are. That's the point.