PDA

View Full Version : Code of Zurkiba

Zurkiba
08-29-2005, 03:37 PM
The Code of Zurkiba:
1) No member of the kingdom, group, or organization shall scam another player with malice intent.
2) Levels do not determine rank, rank is determined through leadership, loyalty, and RP skills.
3) At any time there is only one leader, the number of sub leaders is not limited.
4) Members are expected to be mature players. Words such as 'u' and 'ne1' are now banned.
5) Members will adapt to the rules of the server and abide by them.
6) No person shall ascend to the king rank unless determined by the leader or RP Team.
7) Insults are forbidden - rather it be member or average player.
8) All members are required to remain active, if a member is leaving then he must quit the organization.
9) Members who bear the tag are to be In Character unless specified by brackets.
10) Malicious intents are forbidden and punishable.
11) This set of codes can not be dissolved in the selected kingdom.
12) This code may change when nessicary.

This is the Code of Zurkiba.

Zero Hour
08-29-2005, 03:43 PM
This is a nice code, and I think it would be beneficial for the other kingdoms to adopt it.

xAndrewx
08-29-2005, 03:43 PM
The Code of Zurkiba:
1) No member of the kingdom, group, or organization shall scam another player with malice intent.
2) Levels do not determine rank, rank is determined through leadership, loyalty, and RP skills.
3) At any time there is only one leader, the number of sub leaders is not limited.
4) Members are expected to be mature players. Words such as 'u' and 'ne1' are now banned.
5) Members will adapt to the rules of the server and abide by them.
6) No person shall ascend to the king rank unless determined by the leader or RP Team.
7) Insults are forbidden - rather it be member or average player.
8) All members are required to remain active, if a member is leaving then he must quit the organization.
9) Members who bear the tag are to be In Character unless specified by brackets.
10) Malicious intents are forbidden and punishable.
11) This code may change when nessicary.

This is the Code of Zurkiba.
Sounds pretty cool.

This is a nice code, and I think it would be beneficial for the other kingdoms to adopt it.
I don't think so, what would make the kingdoms different?

Butz
08-29-2005, 03:44 PM
An honorable code.

Zurkiba
08-29-2005, 03:55 PM
I don't think so, what would make the kingdoms different?
This is a set of OOC rules that the kingdoms I come in contact with will adopt (at the current pace it's going to be Samurai and Zormite).

These rules will grow and expand over time, but I do plan for them to be taken in by the server as a whole as some of the more fundamental rules to produce a more mature and fun server.

xAndrewx
08-29-2005, 03:59 PM
Oh, sounds fun. :)

Googi
08-29-2005, 07:18 PM
What about toguilds? Are they going to be inherently IC or OOC?

Zurkiba
08-29-2005, 07:21 PM
What about toguilds? Are they going to be inherently IC or OOC?
That goes along with some RP Rules - it is the decision of the king.

In my leadership(s) toguilds will be deemed OOC because there is no mystic force which would allow a member to communicate to everyone in his kingdom without actually seeing them.

magicsword22
08-30-2005, 12:15 AM
I think Zurkiba's rules are a good idea and the King Zurkiba chooses should abide by them because they are very well thought out and described in detail, using intelectual words instead of "wlle yew have tew RP"

Zero Hour
08-30-2005, 12:18 AM
I think Zurkiba's rules are a good idea and the King Zurkiba chooses should abide by them because they are very well thought out and described in detail, using intelectual words instead of "wlle yew have tew RP"
o.O

Curt1zzle
08-30-2005, 12:23 AM
If you would have made 10 instead of 12 it would have been much cuter. :(

Jaquet
08-30-2005, 01:59 AM
Those are nice rules. I think that they should also be adopted by all the kingdoms as a universal code.

AlaricoMontario
08-30-2005, 02:22 AM
It may be taken in by all the kingdoms, but I highly doubt it will stay 'The Code of the Almighty Allah Zurkiba'

Draenin
08-30-2005, 02:41 AM
This is a nice code, and I think it would be beneficial for the other kingdoms to adopt it. Universal kingdom code? Heck yeah. I'd approve of it. =]

XGoLink
09-03-2005, 09:50 PM
It may be taken in by all the kingdoms, but I highly doubt it will stay 'The Code of the Almighty Allah Zurkiba'
It are the basic rules actually, any Kingdom should have those for a long time already x_x

Spark910
09-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Nice, although I think it'd be better named as "Code of Samurai", the self-named codes and standards suck.

Zurkiba
09-04-2005, 01:02 AM
Nice, although I think it'd be better named as "Code of Samurai", the self-named codes and standards suck.
It's meant to be a universal code -
More people are likely to adopt the Code of Zurkiba over the Code of Samurai.

I know that Samurai and Zormite will take this code.