PDA

View Full Version : Guild tag hell

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 06:44 AM
this is really getting me mad and is problly getting other ppl mad aswell.We need 2 have trials wearing their tags again.Stefan u should let them use their tag in ALL servers.Its not like its gunna hurt ne1.Not being able 2 wear guild tags as a trial has domolished many good guilds.This is not affecting trials at alll but is only affecting VIP members who have guilds and who pay 50$ a year 2 play.So this isnt gunna get many more VIP members...y would it? just so they can make a guild and have it b destroyed within 2 days? i rest my case....this should b changed

Huwajux
08-29-2005, 06:46 PM
This is in another thread. Close this please.

Wind_Master
08-29-2005, 09:50 PM
This is in another thread. Close this please.

what is that like the 8th time uve said that in a week?

all im syaing is that the no guild tag rule is affecting VIP members not trials

bahamutstevetff
08-29-2005, 09:53 PM
i agree with jin :P

Huwajux
08-29-2005, 10:17 PM
what is that like the 8th time uve said that in a week?

all im syaing is that the no guild tag rule is affecting VIP members not trials
When are the other times then?

Magadal
08-31-2005, 02:35 PM
yea i also want guild tags for trial accs :/

anubis_wing
08-31-2005, 02:36 PM
Taking away guild tags from trials isnt going to want them to buy p2p, not even p2p people wear there tag all the time. Trials should be able to wear them so instead of killing guilds there maing them good again!

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 02:55 PM
I was thinking and Mayb give the Trials their guild tag back but if you want to take sumthing from them make it a rule that they cant have more than 5 guilds. (trust me thats not alot im in like 10)

jkool666
08-31-2005, 08:21 PM
Not 5... Just 1... Then things get fun and you can pull a "firebox". Lol say you can't be in any other guilds excpet hayashi lol that was the best move he ever made lol. Completely KILLED LS, cept me Zhanza, Exis, and Dozer lol. But ya just 1

Wind_Master
08-31-2005, 08:35 PM
Not 5... Just 1... Then things get fun and you can pull a "firebox". Lol say you can't be in any other guilds excpet hayashi lol that was the best move he ever made lol. Completely KILLED LS, cept me Zhanza, Exis, and Dozer lol. But ya just 1

lol...how about 2 because it will suck if like lets say i want sm00ch in my guild and you want sm00ch in your guild than he has to decide and it might ruin friendships

jkool666
09-01-2005, 01:40 AM
Ya that works.

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 05:54 AM
Ya that works.

ya..but it would be better if trials got 100hp back and the guildtag thing back.They shouldnt remove stuff from trials.Thats borign more ppl would become p2p if their were MORE stuff for p2p members instead of less stuff for trials.

someonesomewhere
09-01-2005, 08:25 AM
ya..but it would be better if trials got 100hp back and the guildtag thing back.They shouldnt remove stuff from trials.Thats borign more ppl would become p2p if their were MORE stuff for p2p members instead of less stuff for trials.
*Bangs Head On KeyBoard*
Ever heard of an Oxy*****, Jin?
It's a situation where you condradict yourself.
Re-Read your post until you find one.

Graal is not FREEWARE. Graal is a deviant kind of Shareware. Limiting trials entices them to SUBSCRIBE TO GRAAL, WHICH IS HOW GRAAL MAKES MONEY.
So, Jin, if trials are content with not paying, how will Graal get money? Sure, the merchandising helps a little, but Use you brain. That's what it's there for.

Magadal
09-01-2005, 03:55 PM
I was thinking and Mayb give the Trials their guild tag back but if you want to take sumthing from them make it a rule that they cant have more than 5 guilds. (trust me thats not alot im in like 10)

5 global guilds?dude i WONT pay for gold again if i cant be in my 6 global guilds without gold...hayashi is the only zone guild of my global guilds lol...so thats stupid

jkool666
09-01-2005, 06:56 PM
Heres an idea... I'll type a name before since I don't want to quote you all.
Cor: If trials can't be in guilds and all the guilds fall, then why would we re-subscribe to vip meening Graal will also lose money.
Magadal: I don't really know who ya are but ya I agree 5 is to many 1 or 2 is fine.
Jin: They shouldn't get their 100hp back, I like killing them in 2 hits with BP/ApRippers.

bahamutstevetff
09-01-2005, 07:29 PM
i think trials should get the full game for like 2 weeks or a month then it goes and they have 2 pay 2 get it back

Wind_Master
09-01-2005, 08:21 PM
i think trials should get the full game for like 2 weeks or a month then it goes and they have 2 pay 2 get it back

Well.Im not gunna say but i know a way to make that plan fail misserably.Ill tell you on MSN

someonesomewhere
09-02-2005, 05:17 AM
Do you NOT check the updates for V4? Why don't you head on down there and read everything Stefan posted about it.
And Jin: I read your post and figured it out instantly. And since V4 identifies your computer ID, not your account, you won't be able to do that.

Magadal
09-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Magadal: I don't really know who ya are but ya I agree 5 is to many 1 or 2 is fine.

no, i mean...jin said it like "if u dont have gold account, u cant be in more than 5 global guilds"...that would suck x-x

Wind_Master
09-04-2005, 02:34 AM
no, i mean...jin said it like "if u dont have gold account, u cant be in more than 5 global guilds"...that would suck x-x

Well trials could only be in 5 guilds but they are able 2 wear guild tags.

Dante55555
09-04-2005, 11:54 AM
this is really getting me mad and is problly getting other ppl mad aswell.We need 2 have trials wearing their tags again.Stefan u should let them use their tag in ALL servers.Its not like its gunna hurt ne1.Not being able 2 wear guild tags as a trial has domolished many good guilds.This is not affecting trials at alll but is only affecting VIP members who have guilds and who pay 50$ a year 2 play.So this isnt gunna get many more VIP members...y would it? just so they can make a guild and have it b destroyed within 2 days? i rest my case....this should b changed

Its stefans job to make trails angry xD Like giving them 80hp and stuff is just gonna make them want p2p more.... kinda smart actualy.. im not a trail and really dont care if they can wear there tag :) Doesnt affect me

Wind_Master
09-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Its stefans job to make trails angry xD Like giving them 80hp and stuff is just gonna make them want p2p more.... kinda smart actualy.. im not a trail and really dont care if they can wear there tag :) Doesnt affect me

It screws up guilds though.

Magadal
09-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Well trials could only be in 5 guilds but they are able 2 wear guild tags.

yea but it would suck if players with a classic account could only be in 5 global guilds x-x

MisterMastermind
09-11-2005, 07:19 AM
simple solution. trials can wear guild tags. they cant post in guild discussion board. easy as that.

bahamutstevetff
09-11-2005, 08:18 AM
that sounds fair