PDA

View Full Version : Police Gone Bad 2

Poogle
06-29-2001, 10:09 PM
Last time I did this I told stufff like
Asked police to watch a trade they let someone steal a bomy and that stuff is still happening! Now that wouldnt have happened if the police wasnt lazy as heck! Or stefan could make a bomy trader! Now this time its like Krakken and Kraken Fia (Police) started pking me so I kicked his but he was mad as heck he was harrasing me when saying he was going to banned me for pking him and he called himself SERVER OWNER his account is Fia he should be took of the police force for doing something that bad when all the people of Graal even the stupidist ones jknow that Stefan Knorr is the owner of graal not some (account)Fia! And P.S. MR.BEAR IS KOOL!

Fai
06-29-2001, 10:33 PM
Yeah, Fia is one bad dood.

Poogle
06-29-2001, 11:38 PM
I dunno if i misspelled Fia or is it Fai? Well Luc Gai'(funny they both have ai i think)don (Police) needs the read the rules. PKing is ilegal after saying stop either that or Some police will lose there job ike Xaron I would like this crap to stop stefan! AND NOW! Well Ill be watching Police alot! If your like my Co-Owner and had said a cuss work on the game got jailed and make fun of it for that they are just doing there job. Heres one about Theo and James: James said to me: Ill let him pk you cuse you mad fun of him(DID NOT!) I wasPKing Anna Queen of Celts [called me a B.] I wouldnt stop BOOM I was jailed by Theo! Hes a police thats a celt! That shouldnt be right! Im reporting bad police, Nick│║║╣

Fai
06-30-2001, 01:06 AM
Since when is PKing illegal?

annr
06-30-2001, 03:12 AM
it is illegal on g2k1 when the person says stop.
i have 6 screenshots of me saying, and poogle thats why you were jailed.
also. i will not be jailed for calling you "b" as you call it, simply because i never said it. and even if i did, you need proof.

you are a 13 year old idiot and it would be wonderful if you'd learn to leave me alone. i really cannot take little kids obsessing over me.

FxChiP
06-30-2001, 04:26 AM
This is a bug!?

Dude, take it to the main forums!

Poogle
06-30-2001, 05:34 AM
Anna, You cussed at me first! And to whoever about thatPKing not illegal if it aint Stefans could get sued for jailing me for nothing! Besides Anna, you have police working for your guild!

Poogle
06-30-2001, 05:37 AM
Dinfining B: BASTARD if thats legal for forms! If not sorry! But Police are going bad and people are getng away with crap cuse of Stefans police and police that are workiung for a guild! Why this is in BUGS? The police are realy bugin thats why!

chris1_61931
06-30-2001, 05:48 AM
If the police do bad things stefan ( FIRE Them ) and hire new ones , i would be good if people would stop being immature on graal2001 and other playworlds . I'm the LI Co - Owner and do you know how much stress it is to work for 3 servers at once??? I make levels for Graal2001 ( if i get enough time ) , Delteria and LI . All that work makes you go crazy but i try to hold it back but then people have to be dumb and start ticking me off ( i can be mean if ticked off ) . :mad: and i get in trouble and the person who ticks me off doesnt , that isnt fair.

Poogle
06-30-2001, 05:52 AM
Chris i dunno about that but if there lazy stefan should fire them(James) but if theyjail people for no reason they should be like banned or harass people like Fai or Fia i dunno which one lol. Well G2G to Chruch soon for VBS(dumb people dont know what VBS means LOL!) And the slime will fall so Police are being retarded know and i want somethin done! Surrport the Anti Police guild today!

annr
06-30-2001, 05:57 AM
oh please you will not sue stefan and if you actually read the police rules you would know i'm right.

please stop typing you really are just an idiot.

Poogle
06-30-2001, 09:40 AM
I cant believe im saying this but Anna your right(that was the scary part!)You Shouldnt sue Stefan cuse hes not even the cause! Its the player! If you get banned for nothing and you had time left now i can see why you would sue! *scartches his ear* Oh gosh I sill have slime in my ear!

annr
06-30-2001, 11:59 AM
good god you are definitely one of the stupiest people here.
i am putting you on ignore.

btw. learn to make sense.

FxChiP
06-30-2001, 04:16 PM
Post things like this in the main forums :/

If I was a moderator, I would move it :/

Fai
06-30-2001, 08:04 PM
You didn't say stop :)

You just attacked me back.
And what do Police and Krakken have to do with this?

Poogle
06-30-2001, 10:55 PM
I didnt want to say stop cuse i was beating you up! You was tring to banned me onfe i pked you like a baby! Lieing saying I OWN THIS GAME! You wanted me to pk you so i did :p

Fai
06-30-2001, 10:59 PM
I owned you. You got to 1.5 hearts, and ran to a bed. Then you came back out and ran back in. Then did it again. By the time you killed me, I had technically killed you about 3 times.

richard
07-01-2001, 04:48 AM
yeah i agree some staff lie but theres nothing wrong with krakken

Poogle
07-02-2001, 11:28 PM
WHEN YOU DIED YOU SAID YOU OWNED GRAAL AND WAS BANNING BE THATS THE ILLEGAL PART! PLAYING AS STEFAN AND MR.BEAR(Mr.Bear becuse he abnns people Stefan becuse he owns the game.) AND YOUR POLICE YOU SHOUDL OF KNOWN BETTER SO YOU SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF POLICE!

Fai
07-02-2001, 11:45 PM
lol

How am I supposed to ban you?

And how am I supposed to pose as Stefan?

My account name is not Stefan, OR Stefan2.